SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It seems lads like the vino too!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little while ago I decided after a few dinner wines to reply to some of my lads. Well, I really mucked it up and used the wrong name for some and wrong replies etc (moral, never bait if you have been drinking)
Anyway, last weekend I checked one of my accounts and lo and behold my 'barrister' has done the same thing.
Of course I haven't pointed it out to him but felt it was kinda funny to think he has been on the turps too and cocked up. Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is the email from about my lad K3nnedy.
Check out the sig at the end...

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:33:53 +1000
This message is not encrypted, and is not digitally signed by . Invite [email protected] to join Hushmail!
Hello Dear Sam,

Seasons Greetings. I have not heard from you, so i decided to write you. I
hope you are doing great. Have Libby delivered? I do not sleep in the night.
I keep thinking and praying for libby to deliver safely because i know she
is your happiness and the baby too. Please do get back to through email and
i will like you to give me a phone number with which i can get you and libby
also. May the good lord continue to bless you and your family abundantly.
Ken is alright and he sends his regards.

Happy Easter as you celebrate the rising of Jesus Christ.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ken Cole.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do some of my best work when I've been drinking. It has taught me a vew things:

1) the lads don't care if I can't spell.

2) coherent thought is not required for great responses

3) when I'm drunk they get even more confused than me
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bella wrote:
(moral, never bait if you have been drinking)

Aaaaa! Sacrilege!

Boozy baiting is a hoot. Nothing knocks a lad off script as fast as baiter incoherence. Plus, responding to an entirely new lad name might make your pet think that someone gonna chop his dolla, and that is always great fun.

Someone cleverer than I should come up with a term for drunk baiting. BWI?

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL that comment was meant to be tongue in cheek. Laughing Laughing Laughing

If I stuck by that rule my baiting time would be cut down to less than half.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

will we require seperate names for
Beer baiting
Wine baiting
Spirit baiting

It goes on and on and I'm pretty sure a smoking green stuff baiting will have to be there.
I'm pretty sure the chosen substances would vary the outcome.

Would it be the same set of words then apply to posting ?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do some of my best work when I've been drinking. It has taught me a vew things:

1) the lads don't care if I can't spell.

2) coherent thought is not required for great responses

3) when I'm drunk they get even more confused than me

wow, deja vu. didn't I already say that. Man I'm really drunk
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Happy Easter as you celebrate the rising of Jesus Christ.

He not the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy. I hate lads piousness, especially after I've had a drink. I would slap him, because everybody knows God was an astronaut and JC didn't rise nearly as good as it wasn't me's Yorkshire puddings....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107380&highlight=

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo Love Monty Python. Just brought the 3 DVD set with Life of Brian, Holy Grail and Meaning of Life. Also got the 1st series of Blackadder.
Best British comedy!!!
Anyway, had a couple of wines so time to email the lads. Laughing Laughing

Katipo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BUTI

Baiting Under The Influence of . . . (add your tipple here )

A punishable offence M'Lud...

You are a very unserious man - Koffi
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bella^^^

En substancio veritas. [To paraphrase Latin]

I think you'll find that a great many posters are often 'under-the-influence' when posting here on the Forum or baiting.

For me personally, a 'buzz' gets me to really insulting The Lads into baiting. And if they take exception I can always blame 'alkeyhol' on it all. THAT they understand.

They are quick to apologize for their faux-pas-es, so it's always a chance to turn the tables on them and do it back to them too.

To all my baiting brethren out there--[hic]--drink-on and slap the crap out of them!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Katipo
@icrighthruU

At the risk of being accused of hijacking the thread, I hereby object to this horrible fashion of using spider pics as your avatars !

Please be considerate to those members who suffer from arachnofobia. It makes reading these forums an uncomfortable experience Confused

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray-Lux--^^^

It's not the spider avatar that annoys me so much, just the jumping around. Too much on the eyes. Gotta scroll down fast on that one, you too I'm sure.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic