SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first hits on ITV5: 100 Q's answered 1hr+

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, probably not that interesting but I had a nice email waiting for me this morning..

Over an hour - not bad for my first attempt - I think my receipt had a bit to do with it! He wants me to send it via moneygram - I think not little puppy.

Quote:
Mugu Timestamp: 29/09/2007 17:46:55 GMT-8
Server timestamp: 12/04/2007 14:10:28 GMT
Question #: 1
Question: Are you the intended recipient?
Answer: yes i am
Mugu Timestamp: 29/09/2007 18:50:53 GMT-8
Server timestamp: 12/04/2007 15:14:17 GMT
Question #: 103
Question: What uses for apium do you know of?
Answer: i dont know

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Lineaal
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know is not a valid answer. You'll have to make him do it again.

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my reply will be along the lines of verf contacting me and looking for the contact details of this terrorist. He clearly isnt serious about security.

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy Sod, I think WU wont release the money because of suspected terrorism and he has to answer all the questions.

Quote:
PLEASE BECAUSE DUE TO THE HARDSHIP OF THE QUESTION THE v3r1fys3c ARE ASKING I COULD NOT GET THE ANSWERS RIGTH BUT I HAVE KNOW WHAT I WILL DO SO I WANT YOU TO GO AND COLLECT THE MONEY BACK FROM WU AND KEPT IT

MY COLLEGUE IS COMING TO UNITED STATES OR AMERICA ON MONDAY SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE TO HER SO SHE CAN BRING IT WHEN SHE COMING BY WEDNESDAYTO ME DIRECTLY SO I WANT YOU TO GO AND COLLECT THE 2500 DOLLARS YOU SENT AND ADD IT TO THE 7500$ WITH YOU NOW SO IT MAKE $10000.

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL... I haven't tried this one yet... Oh so much to do so little time... Laughing Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MY COLLEGUE IS COMING TO UNITED STATES OR AMERICA ON MONDAY

I have a feeling that a very special meeting with the police can be arranged for the "colleague". OOOOOOO.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrange to meet his friend under a webcam, and sit at home watching the video capture.

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately (for this mugu) he's forgotten he thinks he has successfully "chopped" another mugus job, and he has slowly fallen into his routine and forgotten my script.

So now.. where to go: slap, slap slap? You're off my script, or okay, I'll run with yours & meet you in some different country under a webcam - I'll play stupid a little longer (I'm currently the ditsy secretary while the real money Robert is on holiday at Eater Island.)

So many possibilities!

Thanks Guys!

Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kickstart,

He may be testing you. One of my lads was trying to get $500 out of me, but it was too little for WU, so I offered him a personal check, hoping that he'd ask for more money. Instead, he sent me some U.S. address. I was all up in arms thinking that it was a real scammer there, but he just googled for an address to test me. The moment I told him that no problem, the bank will issue the check right away, his "friend" has gone on an extensive business trip to Japan.

So make sure to google the name/address of his colleague.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I have posted his contact here Click

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic