SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "Accidentally Sent E-Mail" Trick

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the new kids here, Uncle J. Dog has an old trick that I will show you. I use it sometimes just for fun and have just used it yesterday with the predictable results.

Okay, it begins when a mugu pops into your mailbox. The letter is below and I received it a few days ago. It is from "Frank and Linda." These are American names and sound like people one might meet for cocktails: "Jeeves, have Smedley bring the limo up to the house. Mrs. J. Dog and I are meeting Frank and Linda for cocktails and wife-swapping." Anyway, here is the letter:

Quote:

Frank And linda
Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire
West African.

Dear Sir /Madam

We wish to solicit your help in migrating to your country, we are
Frank And linda Tankoano, we are the children of Late General
Alexandre Tankoano the former Director of military inteligence and special acting

General Manager of the Sierra Leone Diamond mining coperation(SLDMC ). We are contacting you to seek for your good assistance to transfer and invest USD 4. million belonging to our late father which was deposited in a bank in Abidjan Cote d' ivoire. I am hoping to hear your urgent response so that we can proceed.

<snip>

Thank you and may God bless ,
Yours sincerely
Frank And Linda

Now the trick is to reply back with a wholly unrelated letter to a different person using money as bait:

Quote:

Dear Father Miguel:

Bishop Davies has asked me to send you the $25,000 payment for digging the wells and the construction of the new orphanage.
Please let me know where to send the money.

Dr. Pius Wrectus

This always works as we see next. Fred and Linda have disappeared and someone else has answered:

Quote:

Dear Dr. Pius:

thanks for your mail and i quite appreciate the assistance which you want to give to for construction of the new orphanage. well you can send this money through werstern union transfer with this name below because i dont have any account to provide.

mr ifeanyi chukwu daniel.

Republic of cote d' ivore

Telephone +22507106163.

Then send the comfirmation number and text question to me once you send it through my email address .

See how willing these filthy theives are to steal money meant for wells and an orphanage? They could care less if orphans die of thirst and from exposure to the elements! The lads normally send a bank account for that much money and this is one way to get a bank account number in two steps. However, this lad says he does not have an a/c, so we will make him go through the trouble of getting one:

Quote:

Dear Bro. Daniel:

You must be Dr. Rectus' new assistant he mentioned. The rules of the Bible Society require the following:

1) All monies be transferred to a bank account. No monies can be send by WU, this to avoid a repeat of the Ndlovu incident.

2) You will be required to send me a photo identification if the money is to be sent to you.

Rules 3 through 5.56.C will also apply.

Yours in Christ,

Dr. Pius

My reply incorporates the following strategy:

1. I say "you must be the new assistant" in order to make the lad think that Dr. Pius has been tricked. The lad now feels safer in his con.

2. He must go get a bank account or borrow a bank account in order to get the money. If he borrows one, he has to share the proceeds. He obviously wants all $25,000 for himself and if he parks it in another lad's a/c, he risks having it all stolen. So I have put him in a dilemma built around his own greed at the outset.

3. I have asked for a photo ID, but no funny pictures. This will require work and/or money on his part to meet this condition.

4. I have mentioned that "Rules 3 through 5.56.C will also apply" to leave myself room for future mischief. He does not know what "Rules 3 through 5.56.C" are, and yet by continuing with his fraud he agrees to someone unknown set of rules I can invoke in the future if he wants the money. In practical terms, it means I can have more fun at his expense.

5. With my "Accidentally Sent E-Mail" trick, I have collapsed the lad's intended 419 con and diverted him into J. Dog's House of Head Games. He will now be on my turf and under my rules. I now have complete control of the game. The goal is to always gain complete control and never allow the lads to control the pace of events or to paint you into a corner.

Now I set back and wait to see what happens next. I will keep you posted.

One technical note:

1) I did not actually use the names "Bishop Davies" or "Dr. Pius Rectus" but have substituted other names here in order to keep two of my active baiting names out of google searches. The "Bible Society" is also a sub for the religious foundation I use in baiting.

Last edited by Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Epistimon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look at that J. Dog, he's a sly one. Thanks uncle J!

http://www.mugu-circus.net
[url=http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=999310654e35f80c&skin=randi's%20page]RandiBot[/url]
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O devious J Dog..... Razz

My version of this is, after introducing the parallel scammer who is trying to get my money, telling my Lad that I have sent that person money from the goodness of my heart

Quote:
I know you mentioned that Ould Deadi was trying to enter our business as a fraud star, but when he told me his mother would die without the operation I sent him $2,000 immediately by Western Union and by the grace of God his mother is now out of the woods though still in the rough.

There ain't nothing winds a Lad up more than another Lad getting the funds, but this modality has the added benefit of making me look like a real (and rich) sucker...

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Phil_Mikokk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's like a real uncle to us.

A viscious scheming mad uncle but an uncle none the less. Laughing

What pleasure do you drive from fooling people?, it's like you never understand the magnitude / gravity of this transaction in question with it's implications that might likely arise from continuos delay.
It is unbeleivable, I went to the attorney's office first thing this morning and we drove all along to Western union head office at ring road, Accra Municipal with the purpotted western union slip you sent and was told that nothing of such was sent after checking through their computer, it was the highest shock / embarrassment ever received in my life.
kenny
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks uncle J! This is so great! You are the man Cool

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J. Dog wrote:
4. I have mentioned that "Rules 3 through 5.56.C will also apply" to leave myself room for future mischief. He does not know what "Rules 3 through 5.56.C" are, and yet by continuing with his fraud he agrees to someone unknown set of rules I can invoke in the future if he wants the money.

J. Dog, I just looked up the modalities of Rule 5.56C. Since this rule basically requires the lad to surgically graft a live giant squid to his scrotum make sure you demand photographic proof before continuing with the transaction. And don't let the Lad cheat by using a common Prairie Squid! Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J Dog,

The middle name has me interested. What was the email address? You can PM me if you wish?

Saying that I need to find my Frank and Linda letter, now where did I put it.
Buta Shi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JDog at his best.... He observes... he exploits.... he educates.

JDog said it best, but this solves a couple of problems. No boring leadup to the real meat of the bait... it leaves some open nooses for the lad to stick his neck in later... the whole thing just begins off script... oooh yeah....

What can I say, but ..... JDog.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The man, the myth, the legend. I am naming my first 7 children J. Dog. Now, to find 7 willing surrogate mothers.........
Martha Melangue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG lol I want to have your babies.
Buta Shi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess we found a taker, now we need... hmmm ... six more? That means you have to give us more ideas to make 303's quota...
hmm JDog? hmmm? Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Martha Melangue wrote:
OMG lol I want to have your babies.

I am truly flattered. Confused Babies? Neutral All 7? Wink With me? Shocked . Alright. Cool . You sure are a trooper. Smile . Bathe her, and bring her to me! Very Happy ! Mr. Green happy crowd Mr. Green Hey Martha, this one's for you!

http://img75.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Rookie303/Erik.bmp
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooh yeah, this works a treat Smile

I 'accidentally' sent the following to six mugus, all chosen because their location was in Nigeria:

(apologies to J. Dog for blatantly ripping off his ideas)

Dr. Erik Cartemann wrote:

Dear Father Domesticus,

As company director, I am proud to say that we have arranged for a
donation of $40000 to help fund the hospital for children in Togo, as
you requested.

We have arranged for a Western Union transfer of the money to Togo,
all we require is the details of the person who will be picking up the
money in that country.

Please respond as soon as we can, so that you can proceed with the
hospital as soon as possible.

Regards,

Dr. Erik

Sure enough, today I received this. The mugu even went to the trouble of setting up a new yahoo account for Father Domesticus:

Quote:

Dear Mr. Erik Cartemann,

Thanks so much for your mail and assistance so far. We will not be able to receive the total sum of the money at once because of the banking law guiding WESTERN UNION here in TOGO except I give you an account where this money will be paid into. Alternatively, you can be sending it bit by bit to MR. XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX who is going to pick it up. And please endeavour to send the control number and the text questions to me immediately.

Thanks for your contribution and henceforth, all correspondence should be forwarded to this email address.

Yours faithfully,

Father Domesticus

Safari time Smile

Kabila's 419 World
scarface
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried J.dogs method on 2 lads and within the hour i had 2 replies. I'm Pastor Flagon from the "Church of the little man in the canoe" I sent an email to my friend Robert Umbomba asking how I can send the $45000 for The school he is building. One lad pretends to be Robert and the other pretends to be his assistant.
Quote:
ATTN;PASTOR FLAGON
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I have received
your mail and its content understood.By the grace of God we shall finish
the school as soon as I receive the money so my dear pastor you can
send the money through moneygram or western union- money transfer and that
I will get immediately.
The name you shall use is
BASIL OWOLABI for the wire transfer and the address shall be LAGOS
NIGERIA this is the fastest way of my geting the funds
Thanking you in advance for your good gesture and understanding May
Almighty God bless you and your family Amen.

Yours in service,
Robert Umbomba.

Quote:
INFO:- NAME: Otsaikemhe Kingsley Oghumheode TEST QUESTION : For what? TEST ANSWER: School project. ADDRESS:#8 Platinum Ave. Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria. i am Umbomba's personal assistant and he has instructed me to tell you that you should ensure you pay the money through the info. i am giving you right away for the project to be executed without delay. Then you forward the pin number to me for collection. You will be sending it $4,000 usd in bit as western union does not exceed that at once. when you do that thrice which is $12,000 usd, then, i will give you an account to pay in the remaining $33,000 usd at once. God bless! John Roberts. Personal Assistant.
--

As you can see they will steal anything from anyone. They must think all their Christmas's have come at once receiving a misdirected email like this.
Of course I will be sending them to various WU offices and the forms and numbers will be mixed up, lost, and of course I will probally be killed in a freak accident before the money can be sent.
By the way Thanks J.Dog for this very effective method of baiting

You must be a canalbeast,your asshole sound so interesting,my friend you and your offer is not interesting me so you should mind your fucking donkey ass you are one of the earters your are not ashame of your self,weather you proceed or you die it can not skin off my fucking nose---- Juliet Richmond
daimon
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabila,

Be careful, this lads playing with you...

"Father Domesticus" my arse!!!

That's like Latin, Domesticated Parent.

Ask him how his last name is Domesticus...??? it should get a funny answer.

Or alternatively tell him you know a Ms Felinus Domesticus, ask if they are related (Felinus Domesticus is a common "House Cat"). Or perhaps you can use a Mr Canine Domesticus (Dog).

D.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Epistimon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried J. Dogs' method with your usual "Next of Kin" letter. I sent this by "accident".

Quote:
Rev. Phil McCrevice, Church of the Holy Mackerel
Attn: Father Priapus, S.A.

Dear Father Priapus,

Bishop Rumplestumpskin has asked me to send you the $25,000 payment for the repair of the roof and the damage the squirrels have caused. I'm sorry I can't call, but the Bishop feels that our money would be better spent helping the poor, rather than making overseas calls, and I tend to agree. E-mail is quite satisfactory, and it that leaves more money for the needy.Please let me know where to send the transfer.

Doing the Lord�s Work
Right Rev. Phil McRevice

He quickly replies with:
Quote:
Thanks for your urgent response to my mail.

I dont understands what you are up to please are you interested in the bussiness or you want to help me because i am a needy fine reply me so that i can tell you how to send the money.

You've really got to admire his chutzpah. He actually comes out and asks me how to scam myself.

So I send him one back saying "you must be Father P's new assistant, ask him to explain the business etc." at this point he's now asking me to call. I can't believe he would defy the bishop that way, he'll add another 10 years to his purgatorial sentence.

Thanks again J. Dog!

http://www.mugu-circus.net
[url=http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=999310654e35f80c&skin=randi's%20page]RandiBot[/url]
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

daimon wrote:
Be careful, this lads playing with you...
"Father Domesticus" my arse!!!

No, no... I invented the name "Father Domesticus".

It was the name I used when I sent the "accidental" email to a huge bunch of lads. I now have three that I'm actively baiting with this technique, and they are all showing signs of possibly going long distances to get the money... Very Happy

Kabila's 419 World
Phil_Mikokk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wanted to try it out so I sent an email to "Father Owengo" in reply to a new scammer that emailed me yesterday. Bugger me if I didn't get an email back from "Father Owengo" this morning!

I'm going to send him the $23,800 I've promised to finish the orphanage of course, but first our sponsors, the Fudge Packing Corporation, need some nice pictures, as previously agreed. Wink
forestmoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This misdirection trick certainly seems to be working for me!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. The mugus are falling over themselves to get on board this one. Clearly they're of the opinion that the only people out there smart enough to scam are themselves.

And some of them are just a touch slower than the others:

Habbib wrote:
Dr. Erik,

I would say this is not for me because I am at Cotonou not Senegal as you say.

Any way what can I do to for you.

Habbib.

Err yeah, doofus. Nice way to tip off the sender that he screwed up. Fortunately Dr. Erik plays it dumb and talks him into helping anyway...

Kabila's 419 World

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Kats and Kittens, J. Dog back from my travels. Thank you for your very nice compliments. A cad like me does not deserve them, but I will nevertheless accept them so as to offer them as proof of my character when I must appear in court next month on a "Rob Lowe" sort of morals charge that involved a video camera and some young ladies who were visiting my home last year. I assure you that it was all a misunderstanding and that the velour goat costume I was wearing is the traditional dress worn during a drunken mating ritual of my native land of Los Angeles, but I digress.

The "Accidentally Sent E-Mail" Trick is, if you will, a "bait and switch" tactic that can be quite fun if you get a sharp lad as I have many times. I'm glad to see everyone liked it.

Sadly, the particular lad I am baiting with this trick is not clear on the concept. After the last e-mail I sent him (see beginning of this thread) he replied:

Quote:

DEAR DR. VLADIMIR

I STILL WONDER WHAT EXACTLY YOU REQUIRED FROM ME . WELL I WILL PROVIDE AN ACCOUNT IF YOU INSISTED THAT I SHOULD DO SO . MEANWHLE I WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR PHOTGRAPHY IF YOU WOULN'T MIND AND IAM GOING TO FURNISH YOU ALL YOUR REQUIREMENT AS SAID ONCE I RECEIVE OUR PICTURE.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS

YOURS SINCERELY

FRANK

Okay, so the deal is that he was supposed to pose as Bro. Daniel. But he has now replied back as Frank. He wants the $25,000 but has failed to grasp the concept that he has to impersonate Bro. Daniel in order to get the money. Nevertheless, I decided to play along with this retard just to see what happens and so I replied to him:

Quote:

Dear Frank:

It is pleasure to send you my photograph:

(photo of some person I found on the internet)

I will also be heppy to furnish you with whatever else you are needing. Please to excuse, but English is not my mother tongue. This picture of me is from last year and was in Pentecostal Evangel magazine printed in Russia.

Yours in Christ,

Dr. Vladimir Stoyanichia

Now remember, he is supposed to go open a bank account if he wants to get the $25,000. Nevermind that he failed to impersonate Bro. Daniel, I figured I could at least get him to go open a bank account and waste his time that way. I would open an a/c if I thought someone was going to give me $25,000. Right? We are clear on this? Well he isn't:

Quote:

sir

sorry for my late responed to your mail. wel sir i dont have any account to provide for you. meanwhile i plead you t send me 200 dollars from he money so that i can open a new account in order to receive the huge amount you promised.

sir i do hope that you can understand me.

yours sincerely

frank

What an effing dope! Like I'm going to send him $200 so he can steal $25,000 from me. I thought his phrase, "i plead you t send me 200 dollars from he money so that i can open a new account in order to receive the huge amount you promised," was hysterical. It also shows that the lads are grabby and velcro-like inasmuch as they will stick to your every word. Notice how this lad has said that I have "promised" him a huge amount. Disregarding the fact that the money was promised to Bro. Daniel, whom he has failed to impersonate, he also focuses in on the "huge amount."

I'm sure his head his spinning wildly from both his innate idiocy and his delusion that he has obligated me to send him $25,000. If all 419 cons were like this dope, the species would have become extinct in 1712, or whenever it was that postage stamps were first invented and 419 letters began to be mailed.

I should dump this guy, but decide to both insult him and ask him for a picture:

Quote:

Frank:

I'm not going to wipe your ass for you. If you can't figure this business out then go back to raising cows. I don't have time for idiots. If you want the money you will need a bank account and I sure as hell am not going to send you $200 to open an account.

You also have to send me a picture of you because I sent you my picture.

Regards,

Dr. Vladimir

I will wait to see what "Clueless Frank" does next.
Buta Shi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe...

they really should use a pencil and paper to draw their scams out, shouldn't they. ...

You know... figure that a mugu has about 2 JDogs to deal with (sorry JDog... as if there really COULD be 2 of you... Smile ) and about 3 real victims. How the heck are they going to keep all that crap straight? Everyone, if we can just write down all of these algorithms... somehow keep it all straight, we can really waste some mugu brain cells... and just frustrate the hell out of them at every turn... they won't have time for the simple baits...

Alternatively...

JDog, have you considered that you are executive material?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh wow.

I really think Clueless Frank deserves some harsh treatment.
Tae
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used that trick on a lad and soon got his bank details where to send the money. I thanked him and reminded him that he promised me a photo.

That's his answer:

Quote:
Dear Mr Wanna,

Sir,

It is quite unfortunate that you have chosen to die a mysterious death. A death
no one can be able to explain and the time is 21 days from now if you fail to
pay the $25,000.00 into the account bellow.
You have caused yourself an irreparable loss of life and the black axe will
surely kill you before 21 days now.
The only thing that will save you from this danger is to pay the $25,000.00 to
the account bellow:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
7, WORLD TRADE CENTER, NEW YORK
10048 NEW YORK
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
SWIFT CODE: SCBLGHAC
A/C NO: 8700202755600
A/C NAME: JIBRIL SALEEM ARMIYAU

If you fail to pay the $25,000.00 into this account before this 21 days, your
family will be suprise the way your dead body will be found on the road side or
on your bed.

We are not here to take any chances as far as destruction is concerned and no
power on this earth will set you free again because you have been "MARKED" FOR
DESTRUCTION.

If we did not confirm your payment slip between now and this 21 days,we hereby
wish you bye to land of black dust.

This 21 days is selected to make sure that you have a enough time to make the
payment or face the consquences.

Bye,
Yours Black and satanic Father.
Rev.Father Amarena,
Night Priest,
World Satanic organization.
FOR THE LIVING AND THE DEAD.

He's really quite an imagination - "World Satanic organisation" Laughing
Maybe he got this idea from a baiter, anyone here a member (or even the founder) of this special church?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blackmail? Threats of a gruesome murder by a Satanic organization?

This is splendid!

It is so seldom we see this caliber of imaginative threat. It is so unlike that insult in which a lad said, "I WILL SUCK YOUR MOTHERS ASSHO!!!"

Certainly being threatened by Satanists is better than having your mother's nether regions accosted by a slobbering mugu.

Personally, I would play the "weak victim" here and beg him to spare your life while explaining that the FBI is monitoring all of your money transfer because you were convicted of financial crimes and are now on parole. I would try to negotiate Satan down to a $2500 WU and then anger the Prince of Darkness by Wuxfering his stupid ass.

BTW, you should contact the FBI and report this death threat. You should also call the bank and report the death threat. There is a good chance of an arrest, assuming this is not a Badger.

I say that it could be a Badger because the World Trade Centers were destroyed. Is the bank address he shows valid?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic