SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "Accidentally Sent E-Mail" Trick

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh i am most definetly going to have to get in on this a bit. Expect Reverend Al to be accidentally sending some mails to some wonderful lads...hehehehe

YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID FOR YOUR MAILS TO ME.I DON,T BEG FOR MY RIGHT.I ADVISE YOU DESIST FROM REPLING THIS MAIL.WHAT DO U MEAN BY I SHOULD FEEL FREE TO PASS MY DETAILS ALONG TO WHOEVER NEEDS THEM,ARE U GOD,U BASTERD.
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering ... has anyone tried this trick with a mugu that they've already burnt, using the _same_ name they burnt him with?

I've been torturing Chief Blessed Itego for a number of weeks now. I have lots of accounts constantly sending him (accidental) emails claiming that they are watching him at all times, trying to infect him with AIDS, breaking into his house when he's not home and generally causing the guy as much trouble as they can. He thinks that my main character, Dr Erik Cartemann, has attempted to turn him into the police, and now I'm going to use Dr. Erik to send him the same accidental email promising $120000 to Father Domesticus for a hospital.

I doubt I'll get a response, but it'll be fun to try Razz

Kabila's 419 World

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh how sweet! One of my characters is mentioned in this new letter!

Quote:

CALVARY GREETINGS TO MY BISHOP ABERNATHY::

IT IS BLESSED NEWS TO HERE OF THAT NEWS. THE WORD OF GOD DOES NOT RETURN TO US VOID AND MY PRAYERS FOR THE ORPHANAGE HAVE BEEN ANSEWERED. PLEASE IF YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TODAY I CAN HAVE THE WELLS STARTED AS THEY ARE MOST NEEDED FOR DRINK WATER HERE IN THE SUMMERS HEAT.

WU WILL NOT ACCEPT TO TAKE $25.000 SO NOW YOU CAN WIRE IT AT $5.000 FOR FIVE TIMES TO THESE NAMES:

<SNIP>

I REJOCE IN OUR GOD FOR BIBLESOCIETY HELP.

YOUR SERVANT,

PASTOR IBLO CHUNKS

Yes, you got that name right: Iblo Chunks. That just made it more fun for me!

Now I will send the requirement for the mandatroy Bible Society Fire Safety Report, a report that Pastor Ekwalla is now seriously delinquent in sending me, and he shall be seriously bitchslapped in the name of Jesus for this infraction if the report is not on my desk tomorrow. As a Bishop, I have paitience, but not infinite paitience and so there are consequences when you anger Bishop Abernathy. I will also ask him to mail back his $100 Birkenstocks as a punishment.
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iblo Chunks!!!!

No fuckin' way, man!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
Richard Head
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kabila, if I may be so bold (I'm a noob, but I am experienced at written exam questions). If you want to avoid yes/no answers, try using "describe the ..." If you do have a yes/no question, add in "why did you choose ..." That way they can't get away with only putting yes/no in the answer space. Oh one other thing, make the area for answering too small for a properly detailed answer. That way you can complain that the answer is either: i) too short, ii) not legible, iii) a combination of the 2. Just think of the fun you could have. Twisted Evil

Just trying to help out. Smile

Cheers

http://www.geocities.com/champ_productions

Nigeria Mortar
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, no worries, Mr. Head. I ripped the contents of the form off a website and added a bit at the bottom which I pulled from an Australian statutory declaration form, because I didn't want to put much work into it Wink

I knew that I would get one word answers so I explicitly told the lad that I wanted detail when he filled it in. But he ignored me Razz

Kabila's 419 World
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maryamm Kabir comes through with the hospital plans! Smile

http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/plan1.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/plan2.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/plan3.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/plan4.jpg

They were done in Corel Draw. I wonder if the mugu pulled them off the net somewhere, or if he paid someone to draw them up for him Razz

Kabila's 419 World
Richard Head
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries kabila. I understand completely. Very Happy

Nice drawings. But wait, there are no dimensions !!! Without dimensions, how can you know if it's a drawing for a doll's house, or a real building !!! Wink Twisted Evil

Nigeria Mortar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The plans are nice, but where are the fire extinguisher locations? Bishop Abernathy is obsessed with a 3:1 ratio of patients to chemical foam fire extinguishers. There are also no drinking fountains shown. Finally, the absence of a rectal exam room for Dr. Keller is not acceptable, especially given the fact that we have purchased a sizeable supply of rigid cardboard for his exam certificates.
Richard Head
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J. Dog excellent !! They mustn't forget those things. What about the W.H.M.I.S. station, there needs to be at least 1 for every floor. Think of the children's safety !!! Without at least 1 W.H.M.I.S. station per floor, that place is a death trap of the highest order. What if a child eats some sodium chloride (salt) how will anyone know how to deal with it !!!!! Shocked What about a combustible liquids containment unit ?? All orphanages need to have at least one of these, as per fire code regulation 418 (12) iii)a. They should also show copies of the flammability report for the building materials to be used in construction. Specifically in any areas that the orphans are to be housed. Since they are close to the ocean, do they have a plan in place for the evacuation of the orphans in case of flood. If so, then they must, in detail describe the proceedure.

Laughing

Most of all, would someone please think of the children !!!!! Laughing

Nigeria Mortar
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabila wrote:
Maryamm Kabir comes through with the hospital plans! Smile

The lab is far too small and there is no room for Igor!
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I've probably gone too far with this one, but I wanted to see how far I could push things Wink

Dr. Erik Cartemann wrote:

Dear Father Domesticus,

Thankyou very much for the copies of the plans for the proposed
hospital.

I have a number of concerns, however. Our committee for Occupational
Health and Safety (OH&S) have looked over the plans and are distraught
that there is only a single staircase on each floor. Each floor in the
hospital requires a minimum of two staircases, so please amend the
plans such that an emergency exit staircase is placed on the opposite
side of the floor from the existing staircases.

In addition to this, they were rather distressed that fire extinguisher
positions have not been marked on the plans. As these are an essential
part of all new constructions that we fund, it is imperative that they
be marked clearly.

Our logistics group also has an issue with the plans: where are the
operating theatres? It appears that they have not been designed into the
plans, which is totally at odds with the design document that you sent
to me earlier in the year. It was the inclusion of the operating
theatres so as to provide an environment for sterilised circumcisions of
the children that was the deciding factor in our agreement to donate
this money to you.

Without such a carefully controlled environment, how can we be sure that
the children will not be circumcised with little more than rusty razor
blades? Surely you will agree, good father, that Jesus Christ, our Lord
and saviour, was never circumcised with a rusty razor blade and hence he
himself would never want such a fate to befall a poor orphaned child in
Togo. It is every child's wish - or dare I say it, _right_ - to be
circumcised in a clean operating environment.

Please make these alterations to the plans and then return them to me as
quickly as possible.

On a brighter note, the company board did give me permission to move the
funds from the long-term account in which they were sitting, to a short
term account, which I have now done. This means that we are much closer
to our objective and when you send me the required paperwork, I will be
able to get the funds to you within a day.

Regards,

Dr. Erik.

Kabila's 419 World
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, when you are going to build orphanages, please build them in sections:

Quote:
The orphanage consist of two section namely section 1 and section 2. Section 1 consist of those whose parents were killed while section 2 consist of those whose houses were burnt down by fighters.

See http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10011

(and make sure what to with them when both modalities apply Smile )

Authorized Signatory:
Arrow "ARE YOU SURE THE PICTURE IS YOURS?"
Arrow "Your request for my picture have shown that you are up to something." V. Balakov (You bet!)
Arrow "all as this situation has just sent my blood pressure over the ozone layer"
Arrow "You are a fool man and a twat."
Arrow 68 fake sites deaded: 16x Netherlands | 19x United Kingdom | 2x Italy | 8x Nigeria | 2x Switzerland | 3x Spain | 2x United States | 2x Ghana | Canada | Senegal | 2x Ivory Coast | Vanuatu | Bahamas, The | :flag_th: | Germany | New Zealand | South Africa | Mynamar Flag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabila, that letter is very restrained and yet is comical at the same time. No one could deny the need for two staircases, marked positions of fire extinguishers, or clean operatories. As we are Christians, we circumcise male children and we want a sterile operatory. I can't see how anyone could quibble with your letter outlining these valid concerns.
Trotterwatch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had to register to say you are doing an amazing job with these Smile Just been genuinely LMAO whilst reading them.

Keep up the great work.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad posing as Pastor Ekwalla tells Bishop Abernathy why he still needs the $3750. It is indeed a clever feint:

Quote:

Deear Bishop Abernathy:

I am sorry of my request for $3750 for the Fire Programme approval but this is the law here. The other money for parastatals was spent as you said and then another local official named Dr Abdullah of the local governing committe forced another new fee because to persecute us for being Christians. He is Muslim and opposes the Christian orphange and wells as we will teach children the Bible and not Koran. So you can see plainly that we are being persecute for our Christian stand. If there is oppose to the extra $3750 fee by your elders then the Muslims have suceed in persecute us and they will have won and no Christian orphange will be built. So the Muslims will have won and we will lose our Gospel voice here.If you can let the elders know this fact the they will give us the $3750 to stand for Christ and not fall for Muslim tricks to defeat Christ. I must have the permit money of the $3750 by at latest two days or all plans are cancilled by Dr Abdullah. Well our persecute is all in your hands and we will rise or fall as you obey God to build orphanage or not.

For Christ sake,

PASTOR EKWALLA

"For Christ sake?" Does Jesus drink sake? I guess he might. Wine would get old after 2000+ years.

It is interesting to see this lad create his own Usman Bello character in the form of the evil Muslim Dr. Abdullah. I decide to play along and also to drop some hints so the lad can think he is getting more of the story:

Quote:

Dear Pastor Ekwalla:

I was astonished to hear that the evil Muslim Dr. Abdullah is still alive. I thought he had been killed by Congolese rebels in last year's fighting. I can tell you that The Bible Society will not allow Dr. Abdullah to persecute Christians or to stop our plans for the orphanage.

Please tell us where Dr. Abdullah is located and we can get US Army Special Forces to kill or capture him as Dr. Abdullah is a suspected Al Qaeda member. Colonel Thorn and his US Army Delta Team are already in your area and are looking to kill or capture Al Qaeda members.

Given that the US Army is already there working undercover, we need to trick Dr. Abdullah. Please tell him I have already sent him the $3750 by WU. When he goes to the WU office to collect the money, Colonel Thorn's team will capture or kill him. If he sends his assistant to collect it, Colonel Thorn's men will follow the assistant back to Dr. Abdullah's lair and capture or kill him.

Okay, here is the information to give Dr. Abdullah. Tell him the money is in the local WU office by the hotel:

WU number: XXXXXXXXXXX

Test Question: Who Is God?

Answer: God is God

Yours in Christ sake,

Bishop Abernathy

So now the lad who is posing as "Pastor Ekwalla" knows there is $3750 in a WU office somewhere. He has all of the information needed to collect, but there is an assassination squad waiting.

Question: Can the lad go to any WU office and present the information I've given him and try to collect the $3750? Or can the money be collected only at a specific office? If it can be collected at any office, I presume the lad will try to collect -- after checking for hidden snipers, etc. I don't know the WU modalities. What can this lad do based on the WU info I sent him?
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just my 2p as a newbie, please correct me if I am wrong with that:

I think that he can check online whether the money has arrived or not with the information you have given to him.

I would suggest you to use MoneyGram the next time, because there he cannot check online before going to the bank.

As this lad of yours seems to be quite clever, he surely knows that he can check online.

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to their website, WU allows money to be collected from any agent in a given country (except in the US, where it can be collected only from the specified agent).

This is why, when I'm trying to get lads to go on a safari, I tell them that "for security reasons I have specified to Western Union that it may *only* be collected from [somewhere far away]"

They're dumb enough to accept that.

As for the online lookup of the control number, I just tell them that the Belgium branch of WU doesn't link in to that system Wink

Kabila's 419 World

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good points, Meyer. Because I was uncertain myself, I wrote my letter in such a way as to be ambiguous: Did Bishop Abernathy really the send the money? The letter can be read that BA sent fake information and didn't send any money. If the lad checks online, he will assume that BA was setting a trap for Dr. Abdullah. If the lad really thinks about it, however, he will infer that BA's telling the lad to give an Al Qaeda operative fake information is BA's way of setting up "Pastor Ekwalla" to be murdered; one never should give fake information to a local official who belongs to Al Qaeda. But perhaps I am giving the lad too much credit to be able to think through the implications of my ambiguity.

Christian persecution in Africa, China and other parts of the world is very real and immensely publicized by the Christian media and so I am not surprised that the lad latched onto the idea. Christian persecution is also used in Christian circles as a fundraising tool. The most popular appeal at present is Bibles for China, where, Christians claim you can be executed or imprisoned for owning a Bible. I don't know if this is true, but China is Communist and atheist and so cracks down on all religions, especially Falun Gong.

I can't find the e-mail, but several months ago I had another lad use Christian persecution in one of his e-mails to me. I forget the context, but the gist was that any money I sent would help him fight persecution, so the lads are not above using AIDS, religious persecution, plane crashes, or any other tragedy to make money. That is all this lad is doing with me.
Swamismurf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always giggle at the irony of raising funds for bibles in starving countries, instead of food.

Here's an story idea for a scam-bait:

Inventor X invents the worlds first edible bible for the starving children and needs 25000 dollars to get his idea off the ground!

Or something. Smile
Dont_B_A_BaiterHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What if a child eats some sodium chloride

Yes, there should be a huge list of hazards which children may be exposed to and how they would handle such an incident. E.g. exposure to dihydrogen oxide.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My satanic priest is back! What a nice sunday Twisted Evil

Quote:
THIS LETTER IS DESIGNED TO SERVE YOU AS THE LAST WARNING CONCERNING OUR DECISION TO EXTRACT YOU OF THIS UNIVERSE.
YOU ARE HEREBY EXPECTED TO WILLINGLY INFORM US YOUR DECISION REGARDING OUR 21 DAYS ULTIMATUM WHICH IS ALREADY AT THE CORRIDOR OF YOUR HOUSE.
THE SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR OF THE INNER TEMPLE(LORD SPIRITUS) WOULD LIKE YOU TO STATE CATEGORICALY, YOUR DECISION TO DIE OR TO LIVE.
YOU ARE HEREBY INFORMED THAT AS FROM 38TH HOUR OF THE JURI KAMDAL, ALL SPIRITUAL CO-ORDINATORS IN THE AFRICAN ZONE WILL HAVE HER LAST MEETING IN THIS REGARD AND ALL DECISIONS WILL BE CONVEYED TO THE CONTINENTAL BODIES.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS AND THIS ORGANISACTION SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUDDEN EXTRACTION OF YOUR SOUL WITHIN THE AGGREED TIME. NOT THAT THE ILL HEALTH THAT HAS BEFALLING YOU WITHIN A FEW DAYS NOW IS AS A RESULT OF YOUR STURBORN HEART AND IT WILL DEFINITELY LEAD TO YOUR SUDEN LAST BREATH.
THE CHOICE REMAINS YOURS AS THIS ORGANISATION WILL SURELY CARRY OUT HER ACTIONS AT THE APPOINTED TIME.
BYE.
GREEN SNAKE.

"DO YOU LOVE ME?IF YES THEN CALL ME LETS MAKE LOVE ON THE PHONE." DR.CLIFFORD ANDERSON

Kill a bank a day!
rogermegoodly
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tae,

When the time comes you should send your mugu a funeral invite like that one that was posted in the forums earlier. Be sure to include a mention of the "Church" and, maybe, "Special Appearance by International Pop Stars ABBA!"

Just to let them know it worked. Then bait them again with the same character.

Just a thought.

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tae, you could tell her that yes, your health of late has been poor and then describe in detail your bouts of explosive diarrhea. Tell him you think you got it from your sister and then send a photo of our beloved bathing-lady. Ask them if that is the sort of thing that will happen in the terminal phase of the curse as their strange God fists you from the spirit world.
Tae
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife is going to send him the newspaper article about my death. She is promising everybody who has information about this satanic priest which enables the FBI to arrest him 30,000 $.Of course the article includes all the information I have (3 different names, a phone number and 6 email addresses).
I hope this will scare him Twisted Evil

If somebody has some information about Ali Musa I'd like to include it in my article!

"DO YOU LOVE ME?IF YES THEN CALL ME LETS MAKE LOVE ON THE PHONE." DR.CLIFFORD ANDERSON

Kill a bank a day!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic