SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Statistics and other things

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am confused, I have recently returned to baiting and am seeing people post who seem to have joined less than a month (or only a couple of months), and yet already are reckoned as "Master Baiters" or "Elite Baiters" and so on.

How do these people achieve such elevation when then have been registered for only a short time? How do they prove they have actually done any baiting at all? What is the qualification for advancement?

pony
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ They post tons of bullshit in the postwhore thread.

Those titles are connected to a user's postcount, which, as we all know, means nothing.

Neither do those titles.
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I haven't found the postwhore thread...

But how do they prove they are actually doing any baiting, and not just pretending to so that they have someone to talk to on the forum?

pony
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no real way to prove it Trogger. The ranks are just for a bit of fun and are not meant to be taken seriously. As KD quite rightly noted, post counts mean nothing here. A valuable member is a valuable member, regardless of their post counts or rank.

By the way, the postwore thread is here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70116

You'll notice the title of it changes depending on which mod hasn't taken his or her medication Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------

Last edited by Shiver Metimbers on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Trogger
Well, it's just like KD already said, there is no relationship between someone's title and their skill at baiting. I am sure that there are people here that have a lofty title that do not do any baiting at all. That's just life.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, cheers. Personally I have found it takes time to build up a convincing style to really get a lad going, without just copying what you can read on here. I haven't had any really decent trophies, but I am hopeful.

Onwards and upwards.

pony
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm certain that there are quite a few members here that don't bait or otherwise participate in anti419 activities....other than being supportive of those that do.

I don't think that there's anything wrong with that- this a neat place, with neat people, and that's the important thing. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote of previous post removed: Please do not quote an entire post directly after it. Cheers.

You are quite right of course. I was just a bit confused that's all.

pony
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scambaiting?! What's that? I've never heard of it! Shocked

Yeah, there is no true way to know if every member on here scambaits. I believe we have some members from the media and such that registered, and were only looking to gather information / send pms.
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Radden, you can sign up for a mentor, here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=818699#818699 Wink
oops! I see you already have! Laughing

Baiting isn't everything, there are many other useful things to do here, like bust a fake bank or a phonelad - every little bit helps... Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confession: I haven't done any baiting at all in about four months. I just haven't had the time lately.

I never go on the post whore thread. While I think that arbitrarily posting to jack up your post count is really dumb, I recognize the need for having such a thread (i.e., so that people don't arbitrarily jack up their post count by posting all over the place).

The General Chat forum is a great place to get international input/advice from people.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Then you should be stripped and publicly humiliated! Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
there is no relationship between someone's title and their skill at baiting.

Considering where your title came from, that's not always true Laughing Laughing

Luther makes an excellent point. Some of us enjoy dropping shitbombs on mugu sites from 30,000 feet... Wink

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star

Last edited by SlayerFaith on Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chris_walken wrote:
Then you should be stripped and publicly humiliated! Laughing

Catch me if you can!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic