SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Roselin on Craig's List

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MonsterWithin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an ad on Craig's List for an item of mine for sale and recently I recieved a reply from a Sister Roselin that seemed promising, yet somwhat fishy. After some research and some help from a friend, I discovered that Sister Roselin is a popular scam.

With finding out that this potential buyer was actually a scammer, I decided to post my story on a favorite forum of mine where one user posted a link to the P-P-P-Power Book Prank story and another user introduced me to this site. The P-P-P-Power Book Prank story inspired me to do something about this scammer, Sister Roselin, while this site is now providing an opportunity for me to do so.

Since Sister Roselin, I recieved an email from a Janet Walter who basicly exhibited the same characteristics of Sister Roselin. Extremely poor grammar, sketchy money order site, requests of my personal information with urgency, the offer to pay more than the asking price, a personal FedEx account to avoid shipping costs, and lastly, a son with a birthday/ illness that desparately needs my particular item for... I still have the attention of both of the scammers although Janet has been given no benefit of ignorance on my behalf. I feel I can keep them begging for my info.

I understand this is a very different from the 419 scam, but it is a scam none-the-less that deserves a good baiting.

I'm looking for some ideas on what is the best way, since my true email address has been compromised, that I proceed in baiting these scammer...
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MonsterWithin wrote:
since my true email address has been compromised, that I proceed in baiting these scammer...

DROP THEM!!!

Read the stickies here twice, then re-read them again, then ask for a mentor, then rebait from a different email addy etc etc...

Did i get that right Nurse??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always bait from a fake e-mail address. NEVER WITH YOUR TRUE ONE. Never bait with any real personal information.

Drop them like a hot coal.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
MonsterWithin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, thanks for the advice folks. i figured that would be the general concensus... Well, I already basically put my foot down in a way that Janet would have to either prove she wasn't a scammer or give up and walk away in shame that she couldn't figure out a way to get me.
arrogancy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also a member of the site you're referring to (Darko there). If you want, you can PM me the email addy; and I can wait and bait from one of my aliases.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic