SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing

Today I wrote to Ray and among other things, told him it seems like this transaction is taking too long. It seems like it's being all drawn out and I don't care for it one bit.
He agrees:
Quote:
I noted the content of your mail and am glad you shown more concern on how the transaction of my package is being drawn out.I think you know the reason why the transaction is being drawn out,i believe if you truely mean to assist me and care for me,you suppose to have claimed the luggage before now.My plan was to be with you on last friday,i felt mad when i noticed that there's no sign of you claiming my package or bringing the package for me in benin last friday.Though i still stand on your point that stated in your last mail that i should relax and have a little patient,but for a man like my caliber to have such huge amount of money outside africa,am not happy and not confortable with it.I believe you have more than the Fee required by the security company to release my luggage to you,and am begging you to please and please,help and get the package for me as am not happy with the way the transaction is being drawn out.

So, now that he's feeling frustrated with this (at my suggestion) Twisted Evil . . . I'm going to blame it on him. Then I'm going to get him to apologize for it.
Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn mugu and I have been arguing all day. It's really quite humorous. I picked the fight with him to begin with, and now it's somehow all his fault. Twisted Evil
He's apologized numerous times for keeping me in France, etc. but he hasn't apologized with the wording I want yet, so I'm having to get tough with him.

Here's his last email to me: (he's still funny, even when he's whining)

Quote:
Sweetheart,If you put yourself in my shoe,you will understand it's not easy for a man to have such huge amount of money outside the country without claim in time,it's true you had once agreed to pay the fee and claim the package fund for me,and i once told you i dont care you take part of the money and get back to me with the remainig one because of the love i have on you.Though i have not change my mind in loving you because i had vow never to promise and fail,but sweetheart,you need to show more caring for me,am unhappy not all because of my transaction is on hold,am also unhappy for missing you.If you are a man,and you rely on a lady to marry,sweetheart,the way i put you in my heart has cause lot of problem to me even without seeing you.Am in serious love for you,am not kidding,am always serious with anything i said because of the fact that i was train to be sincere and loyal to people by my late parent.Sweetheart,if i offend you in anyway,am very sorry and i promise never to offend you anymore,but you also need to care as i care for you,your coming to Benin will cost much money than your stay in France,and i believe we need lot of money to enjoy ourself sexually and financially in Benin,this was part of my reason why i decide it will favour both of us if you can bring the fund in eaurope down to benin in order for us not to lack anything.Sweetheart please try your best,i believe you have the fund to end our transaction,try and email the security company as soon as you finished reading this message,also make sure you send the required fee to them in order for them to release our fund to you and you meet me unfailing by 26th of october 2007.Please once again my sweetheart,you need to make me happy as i have vow to always make you happy.Write to the security company after reading this message and promise by sending the required fee to them tomorrow in order for them to release our fund to you.

I shall be glad to hear you follow my directive,and i shall also be glad to hear you have paid the security required fee and the luggage has been release to you on or before 26th of october 2007.

Still Your.
Ray.

I shall also be waiting to hear more from you as am sad i cant sleep,am tired of sleeping alone,i need you beside me,i need to always hold you,kiss you and give you the best of the sex you've never seen in life.We black are more powerful than black,and if you meet me one on one,i believe you shall thank your God for given you someone like the KING R4YM0ND Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Here's my reply:
Quote:
Dear Ray,
I know you are lonely and pathetic without me. I understand that more than you know.
You're also right that I do have the way to end you suffering and waiting.
I have much money with me and will gladly pay the money for the fees for you. I have already said that. What I won't do is pay them unless you apologize for accusing me of holding up the transaction. You have to tell me that it's your fault the transaction isn't already taken care of and tell me that you're sorry about it. Once you have done that I will contact Etienne and work out the details for the payment, and then I will contact the security company and arrange it with them.
You are a man who knows a lot about internet finances. You also know more about sex because you told me you learned it from romance movies. I have no experiences in those areas. I am simply a woman who served a ministry and knows nothing about internet finances or sex. I am, however, stubborn. I won't go any further without an apology from you.

Please let me know if you are going to apologize and send me a picture of you with the loving sign.
I need to know this.
I do not like having to be so forceful and stubborn with you. I like to be sweet and nice to you. You should be sorry that you have made me do this.
I will be waiting for your email. I hope it is good news, my darling

notable quotes from his last few emails:
Quote:
you are not to blame for the holdup of my transaction i believe that

Quote:
I noted the content of your mail and am sorry once again for keeping you in france

Quote:
I await your response as am not happy with the way my transaction is going on.
Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BINGO! Very Happy

But is he suffering or not?? And what the hell is with before or after October 26th? He's mentioned it in every email today!

Quote:
Sweetheart,i thank God for the opportunity you give to me this night,if you simply need my aplogy before you could continue with my transaction,i had sent an apology in my previous mail,but if you need more apology word from me,that's simple,am very sorry for accusing you of holding my transaction.I believe it's my fault because i dont have enough money with me to end my transaction.I also hope my apology is accepted by you and you shall continue with the transaction and get my fund out of the security company by paying their fee.

I also note a word from your last mail,that am suffering,sweetheart,am not suffering to that extend,the money in spain is not just a token fee someone can abandon somewhere and have a nice sleep,though am not trying to argue with your power,but am trying to express my feeling on my inherittance which i believe could be useful for both of us no matter how much you have at hand.

I had vow to love you forever and ever,and i believe nothing could stop that unless you dissapoint my love.

I will be glad to see you moving forward on claiming my fund in order to stop my suffering as mentioned from tomorrow,and maybe the suffering could come to an end before 26th of october 2007.

I thank you once again for given an oppportunity in responding to my mail,and i believe the almight God shall reward you abundantly.

I shall be glad to hear an update about your proceeding with the claim of my fund as soon as possible tomorrow,and i also promise get attend to your request by sending the picture of mine that respond to your request on or before 26th of october 2007.

Yours Forever.

Ray

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging luckey!
Ray says you haven't written to him. Strange, I swear I got a bcc yesterday. Laughing

Quote:
about Etienne,am yet to hear from him

The security company didn't like my "I'll choose to do otherwise" emails. We wrote back and forth a couple of times. When I insisted they tell me what this other option is, I received this:

Quote:
This a company that does not have time to interchange un-necessary mail to who ever or a group of peoples...........all i need to tell you is that their is no free option. The only option is that is ether you take it or you let it rotten in the vault.

Regard
XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX

Imelda hasn't been following Ray's "directives" very well. He accused her of being uncaring. She asked him to explain this and she finally understands that a good little wife follows her husband's orders. Rolling Eyes LOL_sign She's assured him that she will try to do that. Twisted Evil

He responded with this:
Quote:
I thank you for the understanding you show about my culture,and i believe the earlier the better you start putting it in practise.

He closed his email with this:
Quote:
Follow this directive and get back to me with the best result that you have acted like a smart lady and send the money to the security company as directed.

Kind of a contradiction there, how would a smart lady act? Wink

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima - You have landed yourself such a prize guy with this one.

Doesn't he have any brothers or sisters that want to play mugu & baiters as well... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray has been busy filling out a simple form for me. (I don't want to take too much of his time, I know he owes Ima a few things.) Unfortunately, Etienne is not able to send money via WU or MG because he is on probation for using those services for purchasing drugs. Pity. All is not lost though, his family is in the wine business so if Ray can become one of their distributers, a special account can be set up for transferring money. I'm happy to report he has taken the first critical step and filled out the application HERE.

There might be a few problems with the forms though. Personally, I don't like the finger print smudge on the last sheet. Of course he'll have to have it notarized. I'm also not happy that his ID has different names front and back, but I'll let that one slide.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Work! Keep him as busy as you want. Wink

I think he's going to scam you, luckey, with the spain transaction, and switch me to another one in London. Squirrely little mugu, isn't he! Laughing

First I received this email:

Quote:
Blah blah blah. . . concerning Etienne,yes,i received his mail,and his planing on his own to move the transaction forward,but without sending the fee to the security company for the claim of the fund,i dont think the transaction is moving forward.Am back to benin,but not happy and will never be happy if my luggage is not received by you tomorrow unfailing.I once told you to hire a taxi and directed the cab man to take you to a post office where you can send weesternunion money transfer . . . blah blah . . . .I believe you have the payment information from the security company,and for you not to respond and send there fee for the claim of the package,any other word said to them by you might sound irritating,and as for me here,i can only be happy and snapp picture,write love message when i feel happy.Lets look at it this way,do you think an hungry man can be happy and strong to work?never,am like an hungry man,i have your love in my mind but not only your love.Having your love in my mind and another project disturbing my mind could never make me happy.The money overthere belong to me,it's my life,i love it more than anything,without money here in africa,you are nothing,you are useless,and your political enemies might use the advantage to win more contract than you.I think you could see why that fund is important to my life.

Please my love,it's true i love you.it's true i really mean to marry you forever and ever,but without my own money,am useless,am nothing before my late dad political enemies,i dont believe in begging for money and i also dont believe in other peoples money,and if you've noticed me very well,it's because i dont believe in other peoples money that made me not perfect enough like the fraudsters in benin to claim the money sent to me by your friends in USA,But am glad you've claimed back your money without even mentioning it to me that you've reclaimed your money.

Sweetheart,i need your help badly,try and connect a taxi man that can take you to. . . blah blah blah. . .

I await your response and also note am hungry,not happy and without being happy,i dont think i can send more love stories and also snapp picture with fraustrating mind.

Thanks as i remain your love.

Ray.

Then, four hours later, I got this:

Quote:
Sweetheart,go through the forwarded message and help me shout HALLELUYA,I received this message after i sent my first message to your adress,please help me shout HALLELUYA once again,if you noticed one of my previous mail that was sent to you before you left United state,i stated in the mail that i was in london for one or two important things,thank God the result is out,i will be on to London by 27th of october in order to prepare myself for the signing of the final release paper for the release of my fund.Pleae bear with me,sweetheart,i Believe with the fund am going for in london,we dont need to stress ourselve again with the money in Spain,just pray for me and hope that all shall be well in jesus name as soon as i finished with the signing of the papers.

Also note that Etienne is taking serious step on the package in Spain,.in that case,you dont need to worry yourself again.

I will write you tomorrow before i go by 12:30am on 27th of october,i will also be checking my mail and also note you are in good health before and after i finished with the signing of the papers that effect my fund into my Benin Account.

Thanks my Love as i hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours.

Ray

The good news, it seems, is that now his mind won't be "fraustrating" and he can "snapp" the picture for me!! Very Happy

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm not one to meddle, but if Ray has upset you, I'm sure Etienne would be happy to mention it and give a few tips on how to treat a lady.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Ray has told me to forget about the "spain fund" as Etienne is now handling it. He is ready for me to continue my journey to Benin to be with him. Oh yeah, first he's securing the fund from London and that should be all set by Wednesday. Rolling Eyes I'm guessing there will be some last minute fees.

Anyway, I have been asking him to answer some questions that he previously ignored. I have a new friend, Veronique, and wondered if my naive-virgin character should ask HER to explain sex.

latest email:

Quote:
Thanks so muchs my love,am now in London,My Flight landed at Intro Airport at Exactly 6:30am,i had book for an hotel where i relax and also preparing myself for the signing of the the final release that will effect my fund into my Benin Account on monday.I will be glad you start working on your flight schedule to Benin because i will not be happy to be alone again when i arrived benin by wednesday.

Concerning your friend,i hope she's nice and gentle?

Lastly about your questions and the picture,
(He copied and pasted my questions here, with his answers. I put my questions in italics for clarity)
Do men take sex from the women even if the women don't want to? Yes,Sex is all about nature,and atractive,i might look at your face and you attract me sexually,and if that happen,i cant hide my feelings that to start romancing you if you parmit me till i put my cock in your pussy.I know you might not understand this,but i promise you shall undertand more when we meet together. What happens if the woman wants to?[b]If the woman need sex,it's good she show it to her husband,if not,if she shows to non understand guy that she needs sex,that fellow can sex her and abandon her,the person might even blackmail her after sex by calling her prostitude. What if the woman wants to and the man doesn't? Strong man like myself must also satisfy my wife sexually anytime she want sex, a man must always satisfy her wife sexually anytime she needed it,while woman must not denied her husband sexuallyDoes the woman have to wait for the man to take it?Woman only need to accept her husbandsexually anytime she ask for it,and if you woman needed it,all you need is to read your husband and understand what he loves most that will attract him to to feel having sex. Apart from that,you must also know how you romance your husband in order for him to have you as the best.We have lot of woman out there,and they are some better than other sexually,and men enjoy the best,that it's why i told you i still have lot to teach you about sex in order for you to become champion in my heart.
Please let me know if you think I should talk to Veronique to tell me about sex. If so, what should I ask her about? You can only ask your husband all you need or you show it by style that you need sex,sex is a nature you cant sheat,and everybody has style of showing that he/she need sex.

I wil get you my picture when i arrived Benin on wednesday,i will also make sure your home is ready before you arrived Benin,Staying at hotel in Benin is dangerous because we have lot of thieves and they might take the advantage of you been a foreigner to steal your fund and your luggage.Dont worry,all shall be well as soon as i signed the final release order,and i will make sure i buy the house for you and you comedown to furnish to your taste.

Ask more as am ready to enlighten you.

I will also be glad to always read from you time to time as i will be checking my mail time to time in order not to miss your mail.

Stay Cool,as i love you my sweetheart.

Yours.

Ray

So, what else should I ask him to explain?? Twisted Evil

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SWEET!

How long does it take to have sex? Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
What a patzer.

What if the man is bad at sex and thinks he is good? What if the woman wants sex and the man is in another country? Are French men really better lovers? How can you know if a man is good if he is the only one that you have been with? Should you try sex with other men first so that you can fully appreciate the good man when you find him?

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray really likes to talk about sex. I asked him some more questions. (Thanks for the suggestions)

This is pretty much his whole email. . . He forgot to talk about money this time. Laughing Maybe this is what I'll be able to use to get him on safari! (though I'm sure the money won't hurt either Wink )

Again, he copy/pasted my questions, I made his answers blue.

Quote:
How long does it take to have sex?To have sex is very simple,you can start from romance and after some minute you start the sex affair. Is it fast or does it take a long time? It's within some minute after you've enjoy the romance,though it's good you allow yourself to be in best mood,i mean you wet very well in order to enjoy sex.How you could wet,you need to be romance,allow me to suck and finger your p*ssy very well in order for you to wet before sex,this romance method will make you enjoy sex than just ordinary sex without serious romance. How do men know if they are good at sex or not? We black men in africa has natural power without taken drugs,unlike the white,some of them took drugs before they could have sex,and this drug method does not good for human body,if someone is addited to drugs,without he taken the drugs,he can never satisfy his partner,but unlike we africa black men,we dislike drug because of our natural power take make woman loves us sexually. How do women know? (Hmmm, no answer here!) Shouldn't a woman practice sex with a stranger before her love so that she will be good at it and can be a champion in his heart? Unlike you,i noted and understand that you are virgin,and it's because of this i love you most,you dont need other person to do it for you because you have been given the best of luck by knowing the King. Rolling Eyes that mean to be with you forever and ever.I will teach you to my taste,and even you makeup your mind to dissapoint me,if you make love to another man,the man will never like to discharge you with the way you will handle him sexually. Are there differences in men from different races and nationalities? Yes,never you compare black africa to others.Are French men really good lovers?No other country good in love or sex than the africa men. What about African men?We are the best because of our natural power. In America I heard things about black men. Are they true?What did you heard about the blacks? What about homosexuals, is it good to have sex women with women and men with men?very bad,you can never be satisfy than man to woman,which is the best and this is why it is recommended for lovers world wide. Have you had sex with both men and women? Never in my life,it's an abomination in africa.
What do I do if someone wants to give me sex and I am interested, but also want to keep myself unspoiled for you?Never you try sex with others,we have just view days to meet,never you try to be interested in anyone that love to give you sex.Am ready for you,ready to die for you,ready to teach you all you will enjoy in Sex,with all this,no other man can sheat you in sex.
I will be glad to hear more from you.

Yours Ray

He's certainly full of himself, isn't he.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while Ray has been preparing for this. He must be pretty steamed up....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him how he would feel about a threesome?? Laughing Laughing

The King, eh? Loves himself, doesn't he??? Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I read that in a book in the 60's, or maybe the 70's, then it was banned, but I remember the pictures

Then I saw the movies,

He sounds like a love stud you want to cultivate,, I have a photo studio that is always looking for well hung studs for photo shoots, could you mention that you may know someone able to get him a green card to travel to the USA for a starring role in adult movies?
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we compile a Ray's Guidebook to Good Loving? This stuff is just too funny...

Quote:
as am ready to teach you the most interesting love affair in live. The most important thing is the mtcn from the westernunion....

I bet you never knew that Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he is a virgin, too, so you can teach him what you want.
If he's not, ask him why he is not taking care of the women that he has had sex with like he said he is going to do with you.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

some minute!

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you are... er... um... inexperienced have you asked him about the rumor that the first time is painful?
Ask him how you will know that you are enjoying the experience or is it all for him?
You are afraid because he said you have to wet yourself.
You might be real worried about what he says he wants to do to your p***y, expecially with his mouth.
What about that time o' the month.
Since you are "naive" you need to accept less as "common knowledge" and have him lessen your concerns and fears. IMO
Should you be practicing anything to be ready? Field research...

So The KING is a one minute wonder! Maybe he needs some drugs to help him go the distance... Shocked

All of this build up for just a minute? And, if it seems like a minute to him... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's Guidebook to Loving. . . I love it. Laughing

He won't send a naked picture. . . I asked for a picture of his whole body (meaning clothed), he thought I meant naked and said No. . . (Plus, I don't really WANT a naked pic).

He isn't a virgin too, we've discussed a bunch of stuff that isn't posted here. He said he was only with one woman, his wife who died. But, he learned LOTS of stuff from "romance movies". Wink

I just sent him a bunch more questions. He really likes answering them, it seems. Very Happy
I'll leave my questions as surprises for you to see when he answers. You know he's going to copy/paste again!

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All this sexual instruction is all very well and good, but perhaps Imelda would understand it all a bit better if Ray could draw her some step by step diagrams to show her what goes where..... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba: Hilarious!!! I might go with that.

Here's his latest instructive email: copied/pasted again. My questions are in italics and I spaced them out from his answers. I've snipped some parts and replaced a couple of key words with "blank". I'm sure you can figure out what the original words were. Wink

Please notice, men, that the secret to virility is finally laid out for you: a starchy diet!!! Laughing

and. . . yes, I'm trying to wind him up sexually to prepare him for another safari attempt.

Quote:
Good Morning Sweetheart,Am glad to hear from you again,why did it took you much time to replied to my previous mail?you know am not in Benin Or Nigeria,i check mail in cafe here in London,i waited for the next 4hours for your replied before i went on bed.Hope you are 100% alright?hope noone is threaten your life overthere?.

I noted the content of your mail and i always feel like sexing you whenever i read your mail.

Concerning your questions:

Sex lasts for just minutes?:

Get this corectly,sex start within a minute and sometime last for hours,it depend on how strong the man is,and unlike me,i sometime use an hour plus on sex in order to satisfy my woman.
I am confused about why I need to be wet. Is there special water that we must get for this or is it just water from the sink? Is the water for cleaning up?

:sweetheart dont be confused,it's important you wet in order to enjoy sex,what i meant by wet,during roman period,some little discharge must come from you p*ssy,though some woman have stuborn body,i mean they dont discharge in time,if you have that kind of nature,i will . . . --snipped graphic sexual acts---,sweetheart,i pray you learn this from me,if you experience all this,you will understand that there's nothing sweeter than sex.if you discharge some little spam from your p*ssy Shocked ,this will make my "blank" get into your "blank" directly.Unlike you that has never tasted the sex before,you need someone like me to romance all your body in order for you to wet and get my "blank" in your "blank" without pains.

What is the romance part that makes a difference between romance sex and ordinary sex? Who chooses which kind it is, the man or the woman? Is ordinary sex bad?:

Romance before sex make both lover enjoy sex,without romance,you might not enjoy the sex,but with romance,you will be satisfy and for more satisfaction,we endup with sex.It's important i start the romance because of your inexperience,after you've satisfy before sex,i wil teach you how you romance my "blank" so that it could be more stronger when it enter your "blank".

you say that African men have natural power. What is it? How does it happen?

We have natural food,like starchy food that gives us more power,you can only understand this kind of food when we meet.Starchy food with vegetable give more power,and the white men are not use to that kind of starchy food we took here which make different in power,and without being strong,you can never satisfy your woman sexually.

Are you growing hungry to teach me these things in person?

More and more hungry,you see,i love you,i had once had this kind of love to the lady that born my two children,and since i miss her,am just loving another person like her,this is why i dont like the way am missing you.It's important you join me in Benin immediately i arrived,i think coming friday is not Bad.
Should I ask Veronique to tell me about how a woman should be so that I will know?:

With due respect my love,asking such question from another woman sound stupid,you have to keep your secret within yourself.Thank God you already have the best Guy that will teach you all you need to know about love,and i understand the kind of person you are on sex affair,why are you trying to ask a silly question from others again?pleaee dont try it.Ok?

Also, I know that sex results in babies and that there is birth control to prevent pregnancy. Are you expecting me to have a baby right away or should I try to use some method to make sure I don't have a baby too soon? Do you know about these things?

No,i will not plan you start early pregnant,this early pregnant will not allow you to enjoy sex,we need to prevent ourselves for baby,we need to understand ourselves for some months,if possible a year plus before we jump into conclusion on having baby.Also as a man from the royal family,we dont just put a wife for house just like that,we need to marry legally,i mean for better for worse.

By Godgrace,I will snapp you a picture that will attend to your request as soon as i arrived Benin On wednesday.

Yes i will be glad to meet you in benin on friday,i have waited enough to meet you and i pray coming friday shall be Good for both of us.I wil be expecting more mail from you before friday,i will also notify you as soon as i have signed the final release order that will effect my fund into my Benin Account tomorrow morning.Hope you wakeup in time tomorrow in order to celebrate with me before noon?

Yours.

Ray

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really thinks starchy food is the trick and that other men do not eat. Razz

luckey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:
No,i will not plan you start early pregnant,this early pregnant will not allow you to enjoy sex

I really want to hear his take on birth control. Maybe part of his natural power includes birth control.
Just a quick update, Ray is well on his way to becoming a distributor for . He is in the process of writing his bio and he has sent one picture, which will never do. But something tells me he won't mind taking another.

Warning for the ladies out there, one look at this mug and you may not be able to resist the power if the .

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, as usual, luckey. Yes, the combination of his picture and his romantic way has certainly made "the king" irresistable.

Well. The pictures *I* received from Ray were certainly nothing like what luckey received.

He sent me pr0n!!! Shocked

I was playing confused about sex some more and asked more questions. So, he quickly sent me an email with four pictures attached. (Don't worry, I won't post them).

Supposedly, the pictures were to explain "where/how" the man enters the woman. (I had been confused about why a woman needs water (wet) and this "spam" that he spoke of. . . )

His email contained the pictures and a quick "Look at these and you'll understand where the man enters the woman." Unfortunately, the pictures were not . . . um, er. . . "traditional" sexual "entering". One of them was oral. . . and, etc.

He's also emailed me and told me he's stuck in London now and needs a plane ticket back to Benin.

Here's what I emailed to him.
Quote:
Thank you for the pictures but I am still so confused. First of all, you said you weren't going to send me naked pictures of yourself and then you did send naked pictures of yourself and in the pictures you are sexual with other women!!!! I am very sad about this. Who is this woman? or Women?? When were you taking their sex? You said that you were waiting for me. Why is your penis so small in the pictures? I thought Kings had very large penises.
Twisted Evil
Also, in the pictures then man seems to be not entering the woman, or the woman is eating his penis with her teeth. Twisted Evil I haven't known about chewing penises. Is that why the woman needs to drink water and be wet? Is p*ssy another word for teeth? Is this the painful part of sex that you mentioned?

You didn't answer my questions from my previous email either.

Ray, I am really confused. It would really help if you would draw a diagram of a man and a woman and use arrows to label the parts for me. I can't tell from the real pictures and they just hurt my feelings to see you taking the sex of another woman.

As for the plane ticket, I think you shouild just use the roundtrip/return part of the ticket that you bought to go to London.

I will await your email.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic