SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Passport Application (50 pages!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Sounds like you're heading in a great direction, Josslyn! Good luck with that, and please keep us posted. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found this. I'm giggling here at work as I read it. Wonderful items in there. I may steal them later. LOL

:D :lol: :)
almostgotscammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad that needs this badly.. Er, ah, HE thinks he needs this application badly.. Can't wait to get it back so I can post it all filled out. Laughing

Why does every $cammer think I'm $pecial? When it comes to scammers exploiting a scheme in the name of god... IMO they deserve to be baited.... "As you are aware today�s global business transactionis mostly done by persons living in different citiesand many miles apart. Thus, trust has become thebedrock and cornerstone of such dealings."
josslyn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious. I've sent it to my lad, let's see if I get it back. He thinks I'm coming to S. Africa soon and I told him I need it before I leave. I did tell him that we won't have any news on it's status by the time I leave, just in case. He deserves to have this aggravation. He's really jerky, this lad.
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good stuff, Peanut. It looks all official and everything. Well done!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an update for all fans of Edward Smith, the Singapore Safari Lad. He wanted my character to help his "son" immigrate to the US, but the lazy bastard never follows through. I sent him Peanut's form a few days ago but had no response. so yesterday I gave him a resounding slap. I also wrote his "father" at the normal email address so it was a double slap. I told him that I was through wasting my time trying to help Ed Junior since he's too lazy and has no initiative. My threat of walking away had the desired effect, I had an email from him first thing this morning. Very Happy

Ed Junior wrote:
For the past three weeks..I've been�down with�typhoid fever.. [I hope that's true, but I don't believe him.] I just returned from the hospital yesterday..Rightnow,I've fully recovered from the fever.I know my long absent must�have caused you alot of�embarrasment.I want you to know that Iam really sorry.I've seen the forms you sent.Iam really grateful.Frankily speaking,Iam really excited.For now,Iam speechless. Very Happy I don't know what to say.I pray that the good lord should continue to bless you and your entire family.Iam going to start filling them right away.I will start printing them out immediately,Iam through with this mail.Can I print the forms out on black and white without colours?..or Do you want me print them out with colours?..Printing the forms out without colours i.e Black and White will save me alot of troubles and money.
���� Meanwhile,I've collected my OND result notification from my school.I've also collected my local government certificate of birth from the local government headquaters.Iam still awaiting my OND result transcript.I will be scanning and sending them forward to you tomorrow.For now,I await your urgent response to the above�question.I look forward to your response.
GOD BLESS YOU.
EDWARD SMITH.JNR.

What do you think, gang? Does he need to print them in color?
DUH!! Laughing Obviously if he prints them in black and white the background will obscure some of the writing. Naturally they have to be in color!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't care I am just pleased to hear from 3d (jr) again. Spin it out as long as you can, Juan.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeaj, I am also really glad to hear from 3d, or 3d Jr, too. When's he going to Bahamas?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Peanut! This form is most appreciated.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jay Santos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! A superb form. Peanut, you have clearly worked for either the IRS, HUD or the EPA in the past.

I sent my first form to my barrister the other day. It was someone's US DHS form and I thought, ok, this is the end of the bait. But then it arrived back. Poorly done, but he'll get another chance at it.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds great Juan - glad he is so excited! Naturally, the security computers will not be able to accurately read his answers if the form is not printed in full color. Laughing

Quote:
For now,Iam speechless

That really made me chuckle - imagining him staring at all of those pages.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like another lad loves the form Wink

Quote:
Thank you for the passport information.we will commence the filling out of the passport application form as soon as you confirm the colour background.As regards the Security Verification Matrix(SVM) how do we know the 14th digit in the Security Verification Matrix code.Moreso, can we leave/skip questions we know nothing about. In the side of the financial information in the passport form what information do we give them about our financial backgroud since our scholarship donation money is not ready.I will give you updates as soon as I finish browsing the passport application form.

I am sorry for the silence all this while.I just want to stay away from the city because of the pressure on me to pay some debts.However I am glad things are working out well.

Please should the print out of the passport application form be in black and white or coloured.We will prefer it in black and white print out because it will be less expensive for us.

However,I will like to have the update on the scholarship donation and the contract information for the Colleman gallery.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's a good thing that the US Dept. of Homeland Security issued directive L4D5-914 stating that only terrorists would print off the forms in black and white to save money Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Lord Ba'al
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be possible to please reupload the file as its no longer at the file host.

Thanks
Lord Ba'al Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic