SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from one of my lads

Quote:
MATT ... DONT THINK AM A FOOL... AND I KNOW YOU KNOW WASSUP !!! YOU EMAIL ME AT MY OTHER BOX ,,,,,, TANYA MILLER ... I SENT YOLU CHECK U MADE THEM SIEZE ,,, U EMAILS ME ON MY EMAIL KATIE !!! AND ALSO U EMAILING ME HERE ,,,,, HEY PISS OFF AND DONT DISTURB MY BUSINESS OKAY !!!"

Anyone fancy disturbing this lads business?

Lad details removed- we don't want to spoil peoples fun do we? Wink

PM me for details if you want to take up Rays kind offer of employment

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)

Last edited by music man on Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't they say something intelligent like

"Stop disturbing my corrupt thieving slime ball operation" ?

I'll ask him Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

Yippee, I was looking for a new check pet!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't recommend that you use sheboppes dropbox. He might think its me trying to f*ck with him again!

However it might get you a nice insult Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads up about what box not to use.

These are quite possibly the best to have fun with as they feel you have their money to pay them.

@Musicman, did you send them through Scrooges modality? If so, I'll be sure to skip that and try some other stuff on them.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately even this lad wised up when he found that the cheque he sent me was intercepted by the USPS en route to Oregon.

Hopefully that's one more compromised UPS account he can't use Very Happy

I didn't even get to the stage of sending him my special WU forms Crying or Very sad

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Kelly" was none too happy with my simple opening mail of asking if there was any work still and got this:

Quote:
when will you stop been a BIG FOOOL..... GO get a LIFE !!! Or start
scamming others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Have got more than 5,000 checks am
still gonna send .. so u fucking little as cant stop me ... even 50 of
u CANT

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... even 50 of
u CANT

Who thinks we should challenge that assumption the lad has made Twisted Evil

I bet a $5 donation 50 of us can disrupt him seriously lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I for one dont like passing up on a challenge Wink

How many are we up to because you can add another to it

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did my bit yesterday Smile

I think he needs a reminder.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those wanting in may find this kind of approach usefull

Quote:
Hi

I believe you have some positions vacant for a work at home roll, if you would kindly consider me for a position I would be a very hard and honest worker

Kind regards

His reply

Quote:
Hello xxxxx,

Thanks so much for the reply you sent to me,
We are in need of a cashier officer
Please are you interested in the job?
You get paid weekly
Please reply me and we will further instruct you on what to do

Thanks
Raymond

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be rude not to accept such an interesting challenge, I'm hopping on too Razz
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad seems to send out his cheques by UPS. Given the attention that the USPS inspectors and UPS themselves are taking in the activities of cheque lads maybe we can feed in any more accounts that our boy may have access to.

I will make some enquiries re this angle.

In the meantime I think it would be churlish if I didn't try and get another job with raymond Very Happy

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir. I work for USPS, and UPS. We can make a lot of money together. Thank you for your letter. I am a very enterprising man, using facilities for personal profits that I share. E mail me back, and let's talk about this.

Oh hell, I hope I'm not going to prison for this ASEM. I'm off to raid the Vicodin stash, quickly, and perhaps head into the hills, with a very warm sleeping bag, a fishing pole, and a load of Top Ramen. Wink

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm game. But will he send to a PO Box? I have found most of them won't. That's prolly why he's using UPS. I have a business addy that I could use.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most lads won't send to a PO box. Just make up something ! Baiting using any RL details is not recommended!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OBL

While Music Man is probably correct in saying they will not send the cheques to a PO box, there would be little to lose in giving it a go.

If you lose him just rinse and repeat

Personally I was just going to make something up, I would never see the cheque if he posted it to a fake address but either would he and that is satisfaction enough for me.

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, fake addy it is. But don't they do anything at all to verify the address before they send? I'm don't care about being bitched out or tormenting a lad, I'd just like to really get checks out of circulation.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads check almost nothing. Make the address look right ( in the US) and he'll send you one!

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Old Bag Lady - Alternatively you could use your premium membership privileges and use one of the excellent drop box services. See the premium membership forum for details.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red

While I agree with use of the drop box, (not that I have used one) presuming there are a few of us working for this lad we may inadvertantly all end up with the same box.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point Murray.

Best to sort that out in Premium then. If anyone gets this lad to send to a drop box then I recommend they start a thread in there so no one else steps on their toes.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad asking me why my address was the same as (some other baiter) before when using a drop box. I just said "Hey, that's amazing! He's my neighbour, a great guy. This is an apartment block, we all have the same street address, but our own mailbox inside the building. He works for you too? What a coincidence." The lad was happy with that.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@P_S

I think even this lad may suss it when he gets 10 people in the same block working for him Very Happy

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that some cheque lads are learning. This is what another lad told me today:

rep lad wrote:
so all we will need from you now is your
1). FULL NAME:
2). GENDER:
3). FULL POSTAL ADDRESS (including, city, state and zipcode):
P.O BOXES ARE NOT ALLOWED

Lol, fat chance lad.

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic