SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Passport Application (50 pages!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love reading (and using) the awesome forms supplied on here by fellow baiters. I have two lads that are currently applying for in order to enter the US on a . I wanted to give them the most all-inclusive time-wasting form I could muster. I borrowed some of my favorite bits from both Nurse Nasty and some other forms that have been floating around - I hope they don't mind. A lot of it is completely new, though.

This file was so big all together the usual online .pdf converter I use couldn't handle it! It is 50 pages of time wasting goodness! Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD US PASSPORT APPLICATION HERE (2,468KB)

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Last edited by Peanut on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good from the first 3 pages, any way you could save it as a Zip file? I can provide hosting if you want - but dear lord it takes a long time downloading each one individually.

Anyway, I would be extremely impressed if you could get anyone to fill out all 50 pages. That would be worthy of an award!

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know what you mean, Mr. Me. I'm working on a more convenient way to download it. Thanks for the offer, I might take you up on that.

EDIT: OK - sorry for that earlier "download each page" thing. It's nice and neat in a wonderful .pdf. The above link has been edited.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Last edited by Peanut on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow! Excellent work, Peanut. Did the lad give you an indication on how long it took him to fill in?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't gotten it yet. But I have full confidence in him. I'll also know exactly how long it will take him because of this little header at the top of each page:

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Peanut on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh lordy, that is brilliant!

I'd love to see ARK, Ike, or 3d get that one Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You�re taking the words out of my mouth, bearkat Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing timing! My lad was just asking me for a way to get her friend to the US! Can't wait for them to fill it out and snail mail it to me to hand in!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You bad bad peanut! I am still only reading your form (not filling it in - yet!), and my stomach hurts all the time! How come you treat me like that? Laughing It�s a great thing!

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos to you! That is a great form. I love the time stamp at the top of each page.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this be our standard Eater Premium Membership Application Form, right? Very Happy (to get the secret passage to our hideout)

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a bait gone weird where the lad has introduced his real self (I think) into the picture and he's no longer interested in money. All he wants is a letter of invitation so he can come here to the US to go to school. I kinda believe him and I'm soooooo tempted to send him these forms, but would that be fair if he's not scamming anymore and really trying to make something more of himself?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ OldBaglady: Nahhh, his scam now is immigration. If that fell through, he'd go back to scarming over the internet.

@ Peanut: I love the form! Hysterical! If your mugu fill it in, I'd love to see it posted! Brilliant time waster. It needs to be DHL'd two day delivery, right? Otherwise it might expire....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant! Very Happy And what a treat to see the 'daughter of a mermaid' reference.... Oh, and I have had a deja vu experience.

I have a lad who needs this desperately, it'll be on its way momentarily.

And I have had a deja vu experience.

It's deja vu all over again.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat03 wrote:
Oh lordy, that is brilliant!

I'd love to see ARK, Ike, or 3d get that one Laughing

Wasn't 3d doing a scam where he was posing as 3d Jr.? Didn't 3d Jr. want to get into the U.S.?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wasn't 3d doing a scam where he was posing as 3d Jr.? Didn't 3d Jr. want to get into the U.S.?

Very good point! 3d is game for so much. Maybe he is ready to fill in some forms, now.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
In fact, Ed is the lad I was referring to.... He's been posing as his own son and trying to get my character to help him immigrate (I had baited him a few years ago). I sent him the form with an email telling him how urgent it is that he get this done quickly. But I'm not holding my breath, he is pathetic with follow-through. I'm still waiting for him to send me his school transcripts, that's been a run-around for a couple of months now.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!

I'm going to line up some lads to fill it out soon. Hmmm I think my college boys might like a US passport... that would be very helpful to them I am sure! Very Happy

Well done Peanut, another excellent creation of yours, a round of applause is duly earned clapping

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A brilliant form - I am sure much of it can be adapted (if you permit) for my own nefarious porpoises.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juanfriez,

3ds not that pathetic at follow through, he did, after all, go to Singapore! Hahahahaa! I think 3d has some forms in him, especially when he finds out his true love is in Florida....

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Peanut, If you zip it up, I'll host it for you. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had a look through the form properly... Shocked It's seriously evil. I cannot imagine having to sit down and fill that out only to be told how unsuccessful my application was.

If anyone can get their lad to finish it they will inflict considerable lad pain Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personal Favorites:

- Page 11 and 12
- Page 23
- Page 34-37

Quote:
AS I WAS GOING TO ST. IVES I MET A MAN WITH SEVEN WIVES. EACH WIFE HAS SEVEN SACKS, EACH SACK HAD SEVEN CATS, EACH CAT HAD SEVEN KITS (KITTENS). KITS, CATS, SACKS, AND WIVES � WHAT IS YOUR FEELING ON POLYGAMY IN THE U.S.?

Twisted Evil

I really hope you get as much fun out of this as I have. and have both gotten it, now. Let's see what happens!!

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I downloaded this to use on my lad that wants to come on a student visa. I finally decided that the information, ways and means to legitimately come to the US are readily available to all worldwide on the net and my lad likes to think he's net savvy. So for him to keep buggin me to help him immigrate has got to be purely scam and nothing else. So much for the jerk going legit.

Still, while I was debating whether or not to use these forms, I went to check out http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/visa_f1.html. If there could be anything worse to send a lad off to, other than your 50 page bogus forms, it has got to be the legitimate US Immigrations Services forms. What a total nightmare! I sent my lad off there first. I may never hear from him again.
josslyn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first post and I want to thank the member that encouraged me to participate.

I'm in the middle of my fist bait and this looks awesome. I'll try it w/ my lad. I may condense it if I can because he's not very cooperative. However, I've been so successful in convincing him that I'm rich, stupid, lonely and vulnerable that he's playing along. He has promised my character that he is coming to the U.S. to live happily ever after so this will fit in perfectly.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic