SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is on the run and travelling with MUCH stolen wealth to Benin, my lad is supposed to be meeting me there.
Notice the questions he is asking in this email. I think he's planning a kidnapping!

Quote:

Concerning my Hobbie,i love watching movies,i dont have much time for reading,but i love watching romatic movies which makes me good sexually.Hope i have told you the type of person i am,and to finalise it,My Mum was from royal family in west africa nigeria,though i lost her with my dad on plane crash and may there gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

May I ask you some question?

How many people know about your coming to benin?

your flight schedulI noted e,does any other people knows about your flight schedule?

Am Asking those question in order to have solid security arrangement for you at the hotel i book down for my love one before you arrive Benin.

Get Back To Me As Soon As Possible.

PS I left in the funny part about the romantic movies Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 83 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! Better WATCH OUT! He could be more than a FRAUDSTAR! He could be a FRAUDSRATED KIDNAPPER!

Sounds like an easy safari, though.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Easy Safari? hhhmmm. . .
I've been baiting him for four months, I've been three different people simultaneously and he's been four. This one I'm writing to is his newest introductee. And, so far, it's only a safari ATTEMPT. Wink
Suuuure. Piece of cake. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry! I meant to say, "It sure looks like this guy is really close to going on safari! You must have put a shite load of work into it!" Very Happy

I hope he packs his bags for you! You need a pith helmet....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I thought that's what you meant! Wink

Apparently, my time with him will entail watching lots of adult videos. I asked him more about the romantic movies and this is his email in return:

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail As The Content noted,and i can assure you that you will love my beauty and also love me sexually.Concerning the romantic movies,it more intersting than other movie,when you watch it,you will understand how to make love sexually,you will also understand how to romance all part of body which is more sweeter than sugar,Hope you meet me here happily as am ready to teach you the most interesting love affair in live.

the most important thing is the mtcn from the westernunion,with the mtcn,i will cash the fund and book a nice accomodation that will favour you skin as white A White American,Hope Am Right?

Get the payment details to me with the mtcn as am ready to stand by you as bussiness partner and also future husband if given chance.

Edit: By the way, here's his "beauty" that he sent me today:
http://ninjaforce.redirectme.net/viewtopic.php?t=117962

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i can assure you that you will love my beauty and also love me sexually.

Makes note to add that to T3h List of Pick-Up Lines. . . .

You should have that e-mail handy the next time a Newbie comes by proposing to actually meet one of these [CENSORED--Ed.].

--J.D.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I read between the lines there, it appears he learned (and is still learning) about sex from watching adult movies??? I assume he's still single!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Otterfan, my lad is saying that he learned about sex from "Romance movies" Laughing

Update: My safari failed. He emailed me saying he waited at the airport for me and couldn't find me, but the IP was still Nigeria (albeit a very different IP than his usual).

The bait has continued though, with some quite funny responses from him. I've told him that I was detained in France (my layover location).

Some of his emails:

Quote:
Sweetheart,am glad you spoke,am a little bit worried and never happy since i miss you,if not you spoke,i thought maybe you are deceiving me.I WAITED IN THE AIRPORT ON YOUR ARRIVAL DAY FROM NOGHT TILL MORNING,AND FOR ME TO GET DISSAPOINTED,I FELT THAT YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE FACT BUT SINCE I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU,I HAVE MY TRUST AND CONFIDENT ON YOU AGAIN.HOPE TO THE SECURITY IN FRANCE DOES NOT HURT YOU?MY MIND AND LOVE IS STILL ON YOU,AND IF NOT THE FAILURE THAT PUT LITTLE DOUBT ON ME,I SHOULD HAVE NOT DOUBT YOU.AM PRESENTLY OUT OF BENIN,BUT IF I KNOW WHEN YOU ARE COMING,I WILL ARRANGE MYSELF AGAIN TO BENIN IN OTHER TO GET YOU,ALSO NOTE THAT THE JEWELRY CAN STILL CAUSE YOU ANOTHER PROBLEM IN BENIN,IN THAT CASE,YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL AND TRY TO SECURE THE JEWELRY VERY WELL.
I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE

Note that my failure to show up causes malaria!!!!
And, the little dear is now trying to start a whole new inheritance scam:
Quote:
Where Are You In France?A company In France call to pay my dad contract fund,can you claim this money for me?i still love you,but the stress and what i faced in the airport on your promised arrival day,cause a lot of malaria to my body,though am getting better and still promise to love you from now on and forever more.I need answer to my question in order to link youup with the company that want to pay my dad contract fund.

I await Your Response

I bitched him out for only sending me ONE email when he didn't know where I was, this was his reply: It should be noted that the one email he sent to me was an hour after my flight was supposed to arrive, so I'm not sure why he supposedly stood at the airport for 7 hours BEFORE my flight. Wink
Quote:
My Sweetheart,If you want my apology,i apologise for unable to sent several mail when i couldnt see you,but to say the fact,i was at the airport on thursaday,i even hold a sign that contained your name in order to know and understand that am your husband to be.Am very sorry once again,and with due respect to your mail,am not lazy,i tried all my best and get you and since you didnt sent me your picture,i was at the airport with a sign like a fool who doesnt know who is expecting,after have spent more than eight hours holding a sign,i left the airport and went straight to email you for the phone number,My love,dont use lazy word for your husband to be again,or have you met another man to be?

And then he gets a little clingy when I don't write to him:

Quote:
WHERE ARE YOU?
SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN FREE,WHY IS IT TAKEN YOU MUCH TIME TO REPLY TO MY MAIL?
ARE YOU NO MORE INTERESTED IN MY LOVE?

HAVE YOU MET ANOTHER MAN THAT GIVE YOU THE SEX I PROMISE TO GIVE YOU?

I STILL LOVE YOU AND I HAVE MY MIND IN GIVEN YOU THE SEX NO MAN CAN GIVE BECAUSE OF MY NATURAL POWER .

IT'S IMPORTANT I SUCK YOUR BREAST,SUCK YOUR P**SY AND ALSO SUCK YOUR CL***RIUS,AND I BELIEVE WITH THE GOOD SUCKING ,AND THE SYSTEM I WILL USE TO FINGER YOUR P**SY,YOU SHALL ENJOY THE SEX AND ALSO FEEL GOOD.

I SENT YOU MAIL BEFORE THIS,IN THE MESSAGE,YOU SHALL UDERSTAND YOU NEED TO WAIT TILL MONDAY BEFORE I COULD GET THE PAPER THAT WILL PRESENT YOU TO MY LATE DAD CONTRACT FUND.THOUGH,I HAVE INSTRUCT THE COMPANY THAT CALL TO PAY THE FUND TO PACKAGE THE FUND IN A DIPLOMATIC LUGGAGE THAT NO ONE MUST SEARCH AT ANY POINT OF ENTRY BECAUSE MY WIFE IS COMING TO PICKUP THE LUGGAGE,THEY RESPONDED AND SAID,THE FUND HAD BEEN PACKAGE IN A LUGGAGE,AND IT HAS BEEN DEPOSITED TO THE SECURITY COMPANY THAT WILL DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU WHEN THE PAPER THAT PRESENT YOU AS MY REPRESENTATIVE IS ISSUE AND RECEIVED MY THEM.

AM MISSING YOU,WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?DID YOU STILL HAVE PLAN TO COMEDOWN TO BENIN OR YOU HAVE RELAX IN FRANCE?

ARE STILL TALKING TO THE TERRORIST IN BENIN?

I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU BEFORE I COULD LINK YOUUP WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY THAT WILL DELIVER MY FUND TO YOU.

YOURS
XXXXX

I didn't care for the graphic sexual stuff so much, so I told him I didn't know what any of it means.
He countered with a love poem. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Quote:
Honey In me you are going to find a Man that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.
Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special RELATIONSHIP with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special LOVE with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!
Directly from my heart to yours!
your future Kxxx husband,Rxxxxxx Kxxx.
May GOD bless you&protect you abundantly until the great day we are going to meet face to face,if GOD allowed,of course !
take care.

He is soon to be a sig line KING! I just can't decide which ones to use. (I have even more not posted here and he is also Juli3t Jam3s). Laughing

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
,YOU SHALL ENJOY THE SEX AND ALSO FEEL GOOD.

Well I am glad to see that you will enjoy it and it will feel good!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima,

Notice the difference in writing style, grammar, and spelling between the last love letter and the other emails. I think you have at least 2 horndogs on your tail. Laughing

Great work as usual.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could another man give you the kind of sex that he can? LOL_sign

After all, he has this natural power.

I would ask him about the power. Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a pervert. He must just sit around watching pr0n. Ask for some pictures of his "natural power", so you can be sure he's the boi for you.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima sounds like you have a real prize laddie on your hands.. Laughing

Did I understand that he has never even seen a photo of you?
I have some photos that might help you to nail a safari, if you are interested.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba, I sent him a thumbnail picture. Wink I told him that's all I had in an old email since I am on the run. I could have some pictures taken in france and send him one if you want to share the ones you have, it will just have to look similar enough to the thumbnail picture.

And yes, this lad is priceless. He is the trophy machine who did all the pictures I posted over the past couple of months. I'm awaiting a love letter and really want a pith helmet.

Here's email from today. He wants me to contact the security company so I told him to write the email for me, which he did. He included that and then this is the rest of his email:

Apparently, he doesn't want me drinking. Is he afraid I will lose my virginity or money? Or, both! Laughing
And, this is the first I've ever heard about going to Belgium Laughing

Quote:
SWEET HEART,COPY THE LETTER AS WRITTEN ABOVE AND SEND TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY,AM SURE THEY MUST RESPOND AND MAKE ARRANGE ON DELIVERY THE PACKAGE TO YOU,BUT PLEASE,DO NOT LET THE STAFFS IN THE SECURITY COMPANY KNOW THE CONTENT IN THE LUGGAGE,IF THE NEEDED ANY TAX FEE,OR ANY FEE BEFORE DELIVERY,KINDLY PAY AND TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF THE FUND AFTER RECEIVED AND MAKE ARRANGEMENT IN ORDER FOR US TO MEET IN BELGIUM.

LASTLY,AS FOR THE HANDWRITTING,MY SCANNER IS FAULTY,BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE THE POEM AND EMAIL TO YOU UNFAILING BEFORE EVENING.

NEXT I FORGET,I NOTED IN YOUR MESSAGE YOU TOOK WINE,HOPE IT'S NOT THE TYPE THAT IS ALCOHOLIC? TRY AND CAUTION YOURSELF BECAUSE TOO MUCH OF ALCOHOLIC IS NOT GOOD.

GET BACK TO ME AFTER YOU'VE EMAIL THE SECURITY COMPANY AND TELL ME IF THEY REPLY.

YOURS XXXXXXX

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm awaiting a love letter and really want a pith helmet

I'm sure that we'll all help in any way that we possibly can to get this mugu on safari.

If you want to IM me an Email addy, I'll show you my gallery.. Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba, PM sent.

I got my love letter:

http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/RaymondLoveLetter.jpg

Laughing

edited to fix link

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NEXT I FORGET,I NOTED IN YOUR MESSAGE YOU TOOK WINE,HOPE IT'S NOT THE TYPE THAT IS ALCOHOLIC? TRY AND CAUTION YOURSELF BECAUSE TOO MUCH OF ALCOHOLIC IS NOT GOOD.

He's probably Muslim, don't mention the pork product you had in the little French Cafe with the 2 bottles of Bordeaux
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'll throw that in and see if he objects.

I told him that his handwritten love letter was "music to my eyes". Laughing

The subject of this next email was: "I have another love music for you"
What a can of worms I've opened here. I'm not quite sure where he's getting these treasures, but they are hilarious. Laughing
I told him that I'm learning French and asked if he spoke it. . . I can't wait to make him try to learn it! Wink
Keep in mind when you read his romantic words that he's never seen a picture of me.

Quote:
Thanks so much my love,but you scare my heart on why you always get late to respond to my mail,you doesnt act like this before,i need to always read from you morning afternoon and evening,which i believe will make me hope that you are still inlove with me and no other man is keeping you busy.I noted you have copy the message and sent to the company incharge of our fund,Sweetheart,i believe the company must reply your mail as soon as possible,and it's important you give the transaction serious followup and keep it secret to yourself because you are a novils in france ?? and i dont want you to love and fall our wealth to a frenchman.I dont understand french,but i believe, to learn and understand french is minor thing,we have lot of french teacher here in benin and Nigeria,and if i need them to teach me the language,is a matter for time.I want you to get a cell phone,tell the man with you to help you buy an handset,insert a sim card,and get back to me with you cell phone number.Apart from reading your mail,we can always send sms message on phone,it easy and faster than internet,try and get a phone as i need to always hear from my love.

Below is another love message for you,
HELLO,MY BELOVED TREASURE !
how are you today my fair one?i believe everything is fine with you as i am.MY beloved,let me tell you that,i am very grateful&concerned about all the mails&your available time that you have seated in front of the computer,just to write to me your deepest of your heart.MY beloved you are white&ruddy,your head is like the finest gold,your locks are wavy,and black as a raven,your eyes are like doves by the rivers of waters,washed with milk,your cheeks are like a bed of spices,banks of scented herbs,your lips are lilies,dripping liquid myrrh.Your hands rods of gold set with beryl,your body is carved ivory inlaid with sapphires,your legs are pillars of marble set on bases of fine gold,your mouth is most sweet,yes he is altogher lovely.O my love,you are as beautiful as DIAMOND,turn your eyes away from me,for they have overcome me.Come my beloved,let us go forth to the field,there i will give you my love,i would kiss you,i would not be despised you,i would lead you&bring you into hte house of my parents,they who used to instruct me,i would cause you to drink of spiced wine,of the juice of my pomegranate.MY beloved,bear in mind all the days of your lifetime this,please don't forget(MANY WATERS CANNOT QUENCH LOVE,NOR CAN THE FLOODS DROWN IT,IF A MAN WOULD GIVE FOR LOVE ALL THE WEALTH OF HIS HOUSE,IT WOULD BE UTTERLY DESPISED.)
MAY GOD BLESS U&PROTECT ABUNDANTLY,FROM YOUR FUTURE&SWEET&LOVING HUSBAND XXXXXXX XXXX.
I LOVE U BABY&TAKE GOOD CARE,hope to hear wonderful&amazing news from you.Goodnight and Sleepwell.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pomegranet? Hahahahah! Tell him you want a PLANTAIN! This guy is a gem and a half. Why don't I catch nice lads like yours?

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Song of Songs of Solomon, almost word for word, gender has been changed is all
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I peed and I want him! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had a good love lad, but none can compare to yours. I am so jealous.

congrats!

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima:

If you cannot find pics that look like the thumb nail what about needing extensive plastic surgery? You mentioned that you are on the run, you might need the surgery to elude those that you are running from!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima wrote:
I'm not quite sure where he's getting these treasures, but they are hilarious.

He is plagiarizing Christian love songs.Laughing

TheSeed.info wrote:

The Shulamite

- The wine goes down smoothly for my beloved, moving gently the lips of sleepers.
7:10 - I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me.

7:11 - Come, my beloved, let us go forth to the field; let us lodge in the villages.
7:12 - Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine has budded, whether the grape blossoms are open, and the pomegranates are in bloom. There I will give you my love.
7:13 - The mandrakes give off a fragrance, and at our gates are pleasant fruits, all manner, new and old, which I have laid up for you, my beloved.

8:1 - Oh, that you were like my brother, who nursed at my mother's breasts! If I should find you outside, I would kiss you; I would not be despised.
8:2 - I would lead you and bring you into the house of my mother, she who used to instruct me. I would cause you to drink of spiced wine, of the juice of my pomegranate.

Edit: sorry irishemigrant, missed your post.

Last edited by luckey on Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Corona
And why would ye be wanting him, when I am here, salvitating at the thought of your thrusting hips, your lips like ripened cherries, your breasts like firm and succulent melons, your thighs of clenching grip

BRB I need a cold shower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic