SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ahmed Kadiri - Mass Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once the shit hits the fan I think it should be "open season" with everyone trying to get Ahmed to stay loyal to them. Would be kind of funny for us to turn on each other and see where his loyalties really do lie. I am certainly going to expect to be sending him a lot of emails in the next few days.

HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a plan.

ARK will get a call tomorrow his PM... hopefully as he is schlep'ing around PN looking for the office... I guess I may have an Email from him when I wake up...

I am going to send him home to await further instructions... and then maybe to come and pick me up from another location... any suggestions for that part are welcome...

Thank you all for your help in this adventure... beers!

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I definitely look forward to an email from him saying something like "I'm looking everywhere in Porto Novo but I can't find this place!"

So what's the plan at the moment for what happens once he can't find the office? That's when it's revealed your wife has been kidnapped?

HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Josh:
- Mike will call and tell him the bad news
- Worf has an Email ready announcing the pillaging
- I will send an Email after getting Worf�s:
* Confirming the picture is my wife�s
* Sending ARK home to wait further instructions from me
* Telling him he must help, and I will contact him as soon as my son is safe in couple of days.

What do you think?

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should try to keep him from going back to Tamale. Once he's back home the temptation to just write it off as another failed trip is too great. I think now that he's so far from home we should try to drag him a little bit further (Lagos in Nigeria perhaps) then a little further and so on... see how many countries we can get him to visit and how long we can keep him away from home.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ sounds excellent Smile

Here is the final draft of what I plan on sending to , with a cc to ARK (junk file photo attached) between 7 and 8 a.m. tomorrow EST (I even left a sticky on my desk at work reminding me to send it when I get in Laughing )

Quote:

Subject: I have your wife

Dear ,

I have your wife and your $50,000. My men took her from the office while she was busy working on the financial P&L reports. I am holding her as revenge for you stealing Mr. away from my business. I intend to ruin you. I demand that you pay me $50,000 in addition to the $50,000 of yours that I already have. Do not go to the police. Victory shall be mine.

You have meddled with me far too often. Here's a picture of wifey as proof. If you want her back, I suggest you have Mr. contact me. He knows how to find me.

-

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I like it! Very Happy

Definitely good that Ahmed knows his money is gone. I think he should definitely think that the office still exists, just perhaps that our directions weren't particularly great. That way it leaves possibilities open for the future and doesn't make him start to think "well... if that wasn't true then how do I know whether this is true..."

Whoever he emails next please do a trace on his IP.

HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All -- News flash -- and change of plans/time line

First, Josh -- put on your safari hat... our boy is in PN:

Quote:

Dear Mr Dxxx,

We have arrived safely and we just read your reply to our message. That is kind of you . We are lodging at a Hotel called HOTEL DONA. And the proprietor has given us his two contact numbers that you can reach him to pick us up
tomorrow morning
these are the Telephone numbers 93 0046xx and 97 9866xx
Thank you

81.91.239.233 BENIN COTONOU

Second, since he is there, what do you think about calling him in a few hours with the bad news?

Worf, can you send the Email later this evening (your time)?

Mike can you call your evening (ARK early AM)... leave a message if no one answers... or for double the points wake someone up... Phone numbers sent via PM.

Josh -- what say you?

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Josh, just saw your post above my last one... OK -- no travel back home...

How about sending him to meet me in the "safe house" in Lagos? I need to make sure my son is safe before commencing on the war with Worf...

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo! happy crowd jump_4_joy

You deserve this as much as me HR Very Happy

It's about 10.30pm at night there at the moment I think, so I doubt ARK will be looking for the office until morning. Perhaps plant the seeds of doubt in his mind, like "great to hear that you've arrived, I'm a little worried about my wife she should have been home by now, but I'm sure it's nothing major, she's probably working late and not answering the phone".

Finding that safari hat.... Safari

Edit: Yeah I think Lagos should definitely be the next stop for ARK.

HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good... I'll send him an Email... telling him that either I or my assistant will contact him tomorrow and to stay put.

Cheers mate!

EDIT: Email sent
Quote:

Dear Mr. Kxxx,

Great to hear that you've arrived.

I hoped to hear from my wife. I'm a little worried about her, she should have been home by now, but I'm sure it's nothing major. She's probably working late and not answering the phone. It is this tome of the month for the Profit and Loss reports.

Anyway, either me or my assistant will contact you in the morning, so please stay in the hotel until we call.

Regards,

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try to reach him at 3 or 4 am his time. If I can get the hotel owner to go up and bring him down to the phone, does that get me a mini safari hat?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
does that get me a mini safari hat?

You can try and claim one... see what happens... Laughing

When you call, tell him to stay put, I will Email him with instructions... we don't want him to go home... I'll try and get him to Lagos...

He should also have Worf's Email, so that should cinch the plot...

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Congrats to the Benin boys - wahaooo, what an exciting night!!!!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks Frumpy. The excitement is only just beginning though, as everything is going to cut loose tomorrow.

Be as realistic as you can in your panic HR. Remember this is your wife that's just been kidnapped: you're going to be extremely angry, hysterical, upset etc.

In many ways this has worked out better than expected, the shit can hit the fan even before Ahmed starts looking for the office, so we don't need to explain away why he can't find it. Now the money isn't there anymore, I don't think he'll be searching for the office at all, but rather (hopefully) head on to Nigeria as quickly as he can.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You merciless travel agents are very hard-hearted on him! Fortunately he is having friends around here :
Quote:
Dear Sir,
how is your business going? Have you been able to furnish your office with enough donations from other and/or nearer places than our Lagos warehouse storage department, Mr. ?
I have not heard from you and have been thinking a lot about you and how difficult your business must be, having in mind you did not manage to come to our depot in time, which was very saddening.

Can you cope with all the difficulties establishing a new charity business by yourself? Do you still need partners?

Right now I am listening to the news on the German radio about the terrible flooding all over Africa and it made me think of our unfortunate failure from August.

You are free to contact me via email for every advice I may be able to give you. Contacts are important.

Another point, you may have heard that is seriously ill. I have seen him 7 hours ago in hospital, just after his family left, I was the only visitor. He kept asking me with a very thin and trembling voice if I can not do anything for you. He showed me several short email printouts, holding them in his shaky hands, together with all flowers and fresh grapes and condolence greeting cards placed on many tables around his sickbed - I could not help but get wet eyes.

I have a very peculiar feeling. He has told me he has spoken with his notary...I believe he is going to meet his maker... I am sorry to say such words, it�s deep night, my driver drives me home after my meeting, everybody�s asleep by now, I feel worried.

I did not want him to see it so I said I have to go for a meeting and excused myself...I believe I was a coward. I should have stayed.

It is so wonderful to see how grateful he is to his friends...no one leaves his room without being taken care of by all means he still has

Let�s hope for the best...

Yours,

Not that I am having any realistic hopes he�s searching the depot in Lagos for me right now (which he should have done 3 weeks ago) ...but if he likes he can, there are other computers for him as well if he should insist. If he should be desperate enough to beg, that is...
Apart from that some cheap dime-novel like grief in Berlin about the doctor�s condition. Actually i was angry being ignored for more than 19 hours - traveling is no excuse for me! Mad He better recheck Prudent14l again, too, once he is on the road for you. I am ready to dangle one (old) carrot in Lagos and one (twice visited) in Accra right now!
But I perfectly understand he has other problems tomorrow Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not too far from Nigeria now, so you never know what might happen Wink

Regarding the floods, it would be interesting to see whether this affected his travels. It hasn't seemed to be the case though.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just please tear his mind and his spirits to pieces tomorrow so he is willing to work with me again afterwards Cool My fave pet is on a long journey for you, I feel responsible for him Laughing Gee, how I would like to sit in the bus, too!!! (on second thought, um, no! Traveling all night, with nothing in my stomach all day, double no!). I�m afraid I am a lad hugger after all Rolling Eyes

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a delegate in Lagos (well... so I've said anyway).

So if you need more incentive for him to travel to Nigeria just say the word Wink.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!

ARK is OK!

He arrived at Cotonou (Benin) at midnight. I do hope his journey wasn't too hard--it was 16 hours ago that he told me he was about to start off. He went to bed immediately, and I reached him at 3am his time.

But he's OK! And he wants to know where to meet Mr. , even though Mr. has been the victim of armed robbery, lost all his money, had his wife kidnapped, and god knows what else...at least ARK is able to keep his eye on the ball and have his business meeting with Mr. .

Here is the file:

http://media.putfile.com/ARK-gets-some-bad-news-while-in-Cotonou-Benin

For some reason I still can't understand, the return channel (people on the other end) is very faint, so here's a very brief transcription.

Hotel clerk answers, shouts a little bit, then walks upstairs, apparently with a cordless phone in his hand. Pounds on ARK's door, tells him to open up and answer the phone, and finally ARK answers. (I hope you can't hear me laughing on the recording--I almost split a gut right there.)

I'm worried about him, but he's OK! He takes the bad news very calmly. Says he didn't tell anybody about the money. Says he hasn't seen Mrs. , hasn't been to the office even Very Happy. He hears all about it, says he has only been there since midnight, and doesn't know anything about the robbers, the guns, the stolen money, the kidnapping, nothing. HE IS INNOCENT!

But he still wants to meet. Finally, he takes it in that Mr. is in hiding and will email him. Then I make sure he's ok, say "god bless you," and hang up.

So, guys--go for it! He was pretty sleepy, and he has no clue as to what's happened to him.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404

Last edited by MikeH on Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh... this lad has such bad luck!

Last time he went to Lome the agent he was to meet, Mr. M4rt1ns, ran away with the funds...

Laughing

Very funny stuff guys, all of you grab your piths before he moves onto Nigeria and hold on for dear life! Laughing This one is going to be a fast moving safari I think.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, Mike!!! Won�t be a nice night for him!
Maybe one more short call again so that the hotel clerk can slam on his door once more, giving him a little more "drive" ? LOL Sweet dreams! Twisted Evil
PS You do know it�s 5:24 AM here? So who are you baiting?
PPS. I want him to write emails!!! Grrrr!!! Why does he sleep anyway?

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go back to bed, Frumpy Smile

It's 8:30pm here, I'm going out for a while. In the morning, I expect to see all sorts of action here. I'll call him again if anybody wants me to deliver some other message. I'm getting fond of this guy--he's so innocent and criminal at the same time. Cognitive dissonance in one person.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pith hat firmly in place Red Very Happy

Great work on the phone Mike, really adds a bit more realism to it. Ahmed's going to be really grumpy now, having come all this way for seemingly nothing.

Next steps? Feel free to discuss and change.

1) ARK gets Worf's email, filling in the rest of the gaps of what's happened.
2) tells ARK that his wife's in Nigeria - possibly Lagos with plans to move her to Port Harcourt eventually?
3) After another day tells ARK that he's in Lagos trying to track down his wife. Offers ARK a big money reward to help him.
4) ARK hopefully ends up in Lagos. Sounds like Red has an idea to make sure ARK gets to Lagos.

After this point there are plenty of possibilities to discuss. I might bring in my female character , as sister who lives somewhere in Nigeria and is willing to offer ARK even more money if he comes to meet with her and track down Worf's character. Could be a dramatic gun battle between Worf and HR's characters - that'd be awesome especially if someone could pull off the sounds effects while on the phone to ARK (memories of one of Shiver's great baits there!) Alternatively Worf could keep on moving around Africa, with all of us trailing him in the search for , though the trick here is coming up with ideas to keep ARK interested.

Somehow we also need to make ARK believe that he's the only one who can save , perhaps this could be possible if gets injured one way or another?

I love the idea of hiring him as a hitman to take our Worf's character, though I'm not sure if ARK would go for it. Perhaps if my original character offered up some more money.

Just throwing out some possible ideas here!

Last edited by Josh on Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MikeHawk said :
Quote:
he's so innocent and criminal at the same time

Sweet words! Very Happy If I ever print a T-shirt with him this be my motto for the back side. I�m really ready to establish a fan club.

@Josh I can only spring in action after he has entered a lad cafe. As early as noon there can another donation be ready for him in sort of a miraculous way - I just need to tell him the good news (these flooding did not let my sponsorer sleep) . And I�m sure the empty warehouse still exists in Tin Can Island - maybe a good hideout for you crooks? Idea (Lagos harbour region)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic