SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one came in a couple minutes after sending out my latest batch. I'm assuming it translates to "send me more!"

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hey you motherfucker if you send me such email again i would report you to the scotlandyard go stick your face down your ass and see if it fits.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Akai good results, especially the last one

@Homer --- you lad is just asking for some more "love" Twisted Evil

@ALL Bishop H@ward Stern and the staff of Blumpkin Lakes lakes church sent out a special blessing message to a few dozen mugus, many sent their regards to us, including [email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA YOU DEY PRAY FOR AND YOUR CHILDREN,ME I DON ALLREADY MAKE AM.YOUR ARE A PUG

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see you dieing in poverty, you remember how your father died right, now I have to tell you this if you will believe me you will not make anything above 50 thousand naira before you die because there was a cause in your family I mean it, ok look in your family back ground are they not poor back ground and you are seating there believing that you will be reach, listen find a way to survive now because you have been caused in your generation, ok remember who your father was is he reach? And the same thing is happening to you now then you think I will get better o boy you are dieing.

[email protected] responds
Quote:
MY MUMU FRIEND HOW YOU DEY,

IF U NO B FOOL, Y U DEY CALL UR SELF BISHOP.

MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU R CAUSED

Make you bet me, if you no die, you go know say i no come from where i come from. idiot, na for Nigeria you go dey for your life because you cause dey for your head.

Satan go baptise your generation because people go go far and you go remanin for poverty.God no dey answer wicked poeple like you.Idio, there is nothing you pray about, even your own good, that god will aswer because you are caused.

[email protected]
Quote:
same to u and ur entire family

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL ALL YOUR PRAYERS ARE BACK TO SENDER ALL WILL FOLLOW YOU. WELL I FEEL PITTY FOR YOU FOR THE FACT THAT YOU DONT KNOW HOW RICH I AM SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOEW ME IN PERSON. WHY CANT YOU STOP WRITING ME AND MEET ME IN PERSON SO THAT WE CAN KNOW WHO IS RICH. MY BODY GUARDS WILL HIT YOU DOWN BET ME. SEND ME YOUR DIRECT NUMBER AND I WILL MEET YOU. GO AND HANG CUS I TOOK YOUR JOB, WELL HE HAS PIAD AT LEAST 6,00POUNDS HAHAHA LITTLE BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
NOTICE;TAKE THEM LET THEM BE WITH YOU FOREVER BECAUSE I REJECT THEM.
YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO RESPECT FOOL LIKE BE READY TO GO AND MEET YOUR FOREFATHERS IN HELL BASTERD!!!

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very few good rants this time around. This time around, it isn't quality. It is quanitity.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Die Babatunde Amoda ,

your mama fuck your papa and den born dog and cat ,your family they all dieeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooootodayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyour mama toto too big oooooooooooooooooo poor man
dieeeeeeeeeeeeeebig totooooooooo

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
lol funny u..u must be a disown child and people like you are useless for
life..u dont even have a common sense to blend on your on level...get brain
even if u no wan get sense..u mate don hammer finish..buy cars..carry thier
parents go jand but someone like you will still be leaving under his
parents house and eat thier food.....fuck you and fuck ur
generation....bloody lon tinz....get brain...if u need help.buzz me...u no
get levels at all.....i can make u spend the rest of ur life in jail but me
i can come out with my cash...omo jasi urself.......LMAO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER1!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Back to sender, you thief

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MAMA YOUR GUY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE THE GREATERS FOUL I HAVE EVER SEEN SINCE I WAS BORN. YOUR OLD IS MOTHER PROSTITUTE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mugu you are very very stupid you don't want to help your resless life go to hell

FUCK YOUR ENTIRED FAMILLY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A SOL AND YOUR FAMILY IS A SOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
this is what i am saying..ur useless for life..i dont think u know what u
wrote......fuck u..go get sense...idiot

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Bro,
You be fool sha. so you dull like this. Watin concern you with my mail. you nor see say the mail nor be for audience like you. How much you get. na now I know say Fela nor lie wehn him say there are Nigerians who are suffering and smiling. You get mama? you na basterd na you forget. Nor be we name you. you get identity? you know where you for come? Nor be dust bil for lagos we pick you.

men make you dey grateful for once. Nor dey fail. Try to grow you too dull as we don help you reach you still dey below standard for human reasoning.

You are a greater fool than you have ever been told. An absolute waste.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

FROM NOW TILL ON MONDAY NEST WEEK U GO DIE FUCK U MOTHER UKER ANIMAL LIKE U WE NOT SE BETTER HOPLESS TIN ALL UR FAMILY WILL DIE LIKE FAW WINCH GO AND DIE WELE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY ALL THIS COUSE WILL COME TO YOU BACK THERE AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN MOTO ACIDENT....IF I SENT YOU MAIL YOU DON4T HAVE TO TALK RUDISH IF YOU DON4T THE MAIL THEN DELEIT THE MAIL IDOIT
BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Let everything concerning you both your relatives die and enter to hell.Fucking ass.Your mama go die and you papa go die and vulture will eat them up on the road side stupid human being like you.

IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEAR Babatunde Amoda,

DROP DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

U DON MAD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Keep on OOOOO!

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Usman Bello sent out about a hundred e-mails with the new script. The results were generally pleasing Laughing

This was so nice of [email protected], not only did I get a laugh, I got new material
Quote:
ADDIEU BARRISTER BELLO REST IN PEACE.

Barrister mother fucking Bello,

first of all, you are a hopeless person, i will like it if you will send me ur address so that i can wire u something because your father is paying me heavily and will never stop, the whole thing u said is coming back to u and u will never escape it, so talking of making money or not i will tell u that u come late nd pple doesn't answer that bello again cos oyibo pple r very much aware that pple wit such names r nothing but hopless ass sucking idiots like u so i advice u make a change in that name ok.

As for u and ur family / generations to come u will all eat grass and will never see anything good, hunger shall be ur family name from now, and all of ur men shall be homosexuals and ur women lesbians, nothing good will ever come out of where u come from, pple will desert u, u will be rejected in anything u do smelly shege, dan iska bura ubanka mamanka yana cinduri dan duri uwar. Oloshi onyeara nwuru anwu, nne gi na nnagi bu indiara you will be bussy having series of funerals in your family idiot.

I will send u money tomorrow so that u will get coffins for your whole family because all of them will die.

Iyara iyae were alakuri koni dafue shapeless mugu like u i don't even know the school u attanded bcos looking at ur write up u will never succeed in life no matter the business u do.

Ewu ofia, ozu town council.

Tell ur damm mother to show u her toto, in the left side u will see one black spot and that will tell u how far i have gone with her, tell ur sister to stop fighting ur mother bcos of me ok.

Stroke will deal with you, if you write me again
U will have no food if u write me again
Ur account will be frozen if u write me again.
U will die and nobody will know untill u swell up if u dare write me again.

Ass hole.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLOW MY GOOD BROTHER,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL I APPRECIATE SOMUCH REALLY I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I RECIEVED YOUR MAIL WELL WHATELSE CAN I SAY THAN TO SAY THANK YOU VERYMUCH AND I AM WISHING YOUR ALL THE BEST YOU ARE INDEED A BROTHER MY EARNEST PRAYER FOR YOU IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO EMBARACE YOU WITH HIS BLESSINGS AND YOU WILL NEVER LACK ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AND GOD WILL MAKE AWAY WHERE IT SEEMS TO BE NO WAY FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME REMAIN BLESSED MY BROTHER AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

A simple one liner, but hey it's from a king right? [email protected]
Quote:
FROM KING SUNNY BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] responds yet again to the first mail Laughing Twice in one day --- makes me happy
Quote:
Barrister Theif bello,

It is like you are insane therefore I will refer you to the nearby hospital for cross examination because according to your mail you really sound bad and that may lead to your death.

Sorry and may you get well soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL MAKE SURE U ARE CASTED ON THE NET FROM NOW TILL END OF THE WEEK, WHY SHOULD YOUR MOM BE BEGGIN ME TO SCREW HER ASS. ANY WAY I LEFT HER WITH MY DOG YESTER NITE MAY BE BY NOW SHE MAY HAVE BORN GOAT. IDIOT. YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTER.

FOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected] must have been a philosophy major at Mugu U. He is all into existentialism or is that epistemology
Quote:
who are u and why do u have to lay all these cause on my enemy.

[email protected] Is the perfect candidate for more insults
Quote:
FUCK U DO NOT SEND THIS RUBBISH TO ME AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY U JUST LEY HAEVY CAUSE ON YOUR SELF AND UR FAMILY IS A PITY THAT U JUST HAVE TO GO 4 DELIVERANCS B 4 GOD GO CLEAN U 4ROM THIS CAUSE MAY GOD HELP U CHECK THE BELOW CAUSE U LAID ON URSELF .............BACK TO SENDER

Wow, I thought this dude was some government offical interested in help me recover money from the "scam fund" [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER. MY GOD IS GREATER THAN YOUR OKIJA SHRINE GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BRODA OLUWA BLESS YOU.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're looking for a better way to extract email addresses from repositories without having to copy and paste them out I suggest checking out this thread and tool.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=975055

OK, now for the abuse:

[email protected]
Quote:
gbawaakwa potokiri gi there.i ga anwu before your time.
okada kpogbuokwa nne gi there.

agwo raakwa otu nne gi..

before ekeresimeesi, ume nnegi niile ga anwucha.
tunder gbabguokwa gi

anyi ga a nabata ozu gi na murtuary anyi before ekeresimeesi.

rest in peace.

[email protected]
Quote:
NWA NNEM KEDU KA IDI NA NBA OFESI? OGINI MERE IJI NA OPKORI NNEM NA NNAM? OGINI MERE IJI NA ASI NA OGI MUTARAM? OK EKWEWOM NA OGI MUTARAM GWASIEM OTU AJI OTU NNE GI DI YA NA IRE OTU NNE GI.

OKWA ISI NA NGA ANWU NA 15TH ONWA EKERESIMAS, OK EKWEWOM. MA GI OWEGI IGA AGBA AKA ALA EBE OBULA INO.GI ONWEGI GA EBUM UZO ANWU

AGWO TUPIAKWA NDI BEUNU NILE ANYA, ADA NNE GI TUKWA IME UZO.

ONYE BARROW RAKWA NNE GI.

ANUOFIA.

Wonder what that means?

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Josh - I think it translates to "Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day! All the best on the 19th!"

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPED MAN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are a man off setan

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
every thing wen you talk 4 this ur mail nahim go apen to ur family the all go die 4 express. fuck ur mama and ur papa.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your mother.
son of a dog

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
POOR MAN YORUBA SWINE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
poor man you go die there come back with noting barsterd like you your mother is a fucker and you too all your met

don make money basterd like you fuck you

Mortar x5
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest round of insults, from earlier today. I got a ton of automated responses and bounces this time, but there were a few replies in the bunch.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.. YOU BLACK MONKEY....BACKWARD FAMILY

I am not sure, I think [email protected] wants to work with me? Very Happy

Quote:
UROMI BOY,
I DONT KNOW YOU OOOOOOO,
I DONT HAVE ANY MAGA FROM YOU MORE OVER I NO BE UROMI BOY I BE IBUSA BOY FROM DELTA STATE, SO BEFORE YOU START INSULTING YOU SELF.

BE VERRY CAREFULL ABOUTH MAGA MATHER OTHERWISE YOU GO END UP WITH BULLET .
IF YOU GET WORK BRING AM MAKE WE DO TOGETHER , I AM IN THAILAND AND I HAVE SOME UROMI FRIENDS, THAT WE SCHOOLED TOGETHER IN EKPOMA WAY THEY DO JOB BOTH FOR SPAIN LONDON AND IN MALAYSIA,

SO MAKE YOU DO YOUR HEAD WELL
TAKE CARE AND HAVE THE BELIEVE SAY THEM NO DEY TAKE PERSON MAGA, THE ONE WAY BE YOUR OWN NOBODY GO FIT EVER TAKE AM FROM YOU.
TAKE CARE,
MARTIN.

[email protected] begging for my forgiveness?

Quote:
My guy how far? wetin i do u to deserve u insulting my parents how you get my email? and we know our self before? how i take collect your money and u maga.

abeg explian for me am not a troublesum guy am just a hustler and that is all but i gat this email by surprise and am wondering who is resopsible for this .

tell me where we know and how i offend u if this is real then i will beg for forgiveness.

Also, he seems to think I am hitting him up for money:

Quote:
Oo I'm happy as you make me as i am now?boy you are 2much poor how much do you need.

[email protected]

Quote:
As soon as I am on mail I shall respond you

And finally, this. I have no idea what he is on about. Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
abeg carry your frustration go, i know you, abeg look this email before you go send me matter when no consign me.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I needed a target for my frustration when eater was down, do I tried to vent some steam by insulting lads

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this fool ?

you for call am mtn not mtcn.

you know see as brezze don blow yur papa ass as you no fit type the correct word. MTCN but as you mumu reach you call am actn ,then tell me how your maii won pay you? Fag.

You need to learn from the masters.

ode.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR MAIL.

ABEG BRO, YOU NO NEED TO TELL ME ALL THIS THINGS SELF, I DON KNOW ALREADY SAY NA SO MY FAMILY BE. BUT THANK GOD SAY THEM DON CHANGE. AS FOR YOUR, YOU NO ASK YOUR MAMA WEY NURN YOU WHO BE UR PAPA? NA ME NA SAME PERSON WEY U DEY COOURSE , I FORK AM FOR TINCAN WORF FOR BACK OF CONTAINER, AND ASK AM WELL MY PRICK SHE NO DEY TAKE AM PAY AT TIMES SELF IF I FINSIH SHE DEY FOLLOW THAT MAN WEY DEY HOUSE WEY U DEY CALL PAP QUARREL BECUASE OF MY PRICK, MUMU MAN. NA OGUN GO OURNISH UR MOUTH WIT SNALE, SNAKE , RAT , RABBIT, COCROACH, OZUIA OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, SEE UR HEAD, HOW FAR MY DAUGHTER WEY DEY UNA HOUSE, SEE TELL YOUR MAMA SAY IF I COME FIR UNA THAT MAN WEY UNA THEY CALL PAPA GO LOOSE UNA SARAH, EWU.

OKEEHHH, I HAVE REMEBERED MY MUMSY DO ASHAWO, CHAI OHHHH WHY MY MAMA GO DO LIKE DIS NOW, OK SORRY I DON FORGET SAY I DPN FORK UR MAMA FOR SENOIR SISTER FOR OJUELEBA UNDER BRIEGDE COME JAM AM FOR MARY LAND BUSTOP, SHE NO EVEN REACH THE LEVEL OF ALLEN, NA WAOO. IF U SEAM NOW, SHE DON CARRY MINWU. TELL AM OHH
SAY FASHOLA BIYS THEY FIND AM MAKE DEM KAGE AM FOR AQUERIUM COS SHE DON DEY SPRAY THE THING BADLY,OGBO.NKPI,ANU,NPAMA, WAWA, MUMU, ODE, EZI BIDA, ANULELU-ULE. MAY UR MATES CONTINUE TO POUR U WATER ON THE STREET AMEN. COS OGUN PURNISH U, YOU NO GETHEAD AGAIN FOR WHERE I DEY, NA HIM MAKE ME DUMP U FOR UR MAMA, BASATARD.

HOW FAR YOUR MAMA TOTO HE STILL DEY SMELL? TELL AM SAY I DON BUY THAT CLEANSER WEY I DEY BUY FOR AM FOR ORILE MARKET MAKE SHE COME WASH HER PUSY COS UR PAPA SPAM DON SPOIL FOR ME, IF NOT THERE WILL BE A WAR. ANUMANU. WHO EVEN CARRY REGISTER YAHOO? ,MUMU. LIKE YOU. SPELL UR NAME. NO WORRY, I GO SEND UR VIRUS MAKE DEM HELO ME FORK WELL. U HEAR. NO FORGET OHHH, TELL AM. SAY THAT IDOIT WEY FORK AM FOR CONTAINER THE HAIL AM U HEAR, ABEG JUST TELL AM SHE GO UNDERSTAND, ANU.

YES, NKPI TAKE CARE. MONKEY GOOD BYE, OGBO GOOD NIGTH, NPAMA SLEEP WELL, U NO SEE AS U BE LIKE POLICE NDI NEPAL, ZANGA LIKE U.TUFIANYI. U GO WAKA LST FOR THIS LIFE WEY U COM E SO, INFACT I WON HELP YOU, CARRY UR FAMILY COME, AND UOUR GIRLFRIEND ABI UR THING WEY U CALL WIFE, MAKE MY DOG FORK HI DON TEY WEY I DEY FIND WHERE HIM GO UNIRATE PUT.
CALL ME U HEAR, MY PHONE DEY FOR VIBRATION, INCASE I NO PICK ON TIME KEEP CALLING, IF I NO ANSWER CHECK THE MISS CALL FOR YOUR MAMA TOTO.

VERY GOOD , CORRECT. LESS I FORGET. NA 3310 I DEY USE, SO THE VIBTRATION GO MUCH FOR HER TOTO. MAKE SHE NO FEAR, TELL AM MAKE SHE PICK AM NA MA CALL. DONDI UNITED.

[email protected] provided me with one of the most vile replies my insults have ever provoked Cool
Quote:
U NO SAY YOUR FULL FAMILY DON DIE FINISH. IF THEM NEVER DIE BEFORE NOW ALL OF THEM WO DA DIE ONE BY ONE JUST TAKE MY WORD BECUSE IF I CUSE PERSON THAT PERSON MOST DIE. U GO SOON DIE, AS U DIE UR WIFE GO DIE TOO, AS UR WIFE DIE, YOUR CHILDREN GO DAY DIE 1 BY 1 THAT IF U HAVE CHILDRENOOOOOO THEM GO DIE,

WHEN I MET UR MAMA FOR ITALY NA MUGU 4 DORGS NA HE THEY FURK UR MAMA 1 THEY FIGER UR MAMA TOTO THE OTHER 1 THEY SORK UR MAMA TOTO THE REST THEY PLAY WITH UR MAMA BREST,

AFTER THAT I COME SEE UR SISTER AGAIN 1000 DORGS NA HE THEY FURK UR SISTER JUST A MAGING THAT I NO SA BY NOW UR SISTER DON GET GOLORA, SEFNIS, FENOCRCROS, DIABETES PARASIT , TOTO CANSER , TOTO PROBLEM, BECUS I NO SAY UR SISTER TOTO NO BE TOTO AGIAN, UR SISTER TOTO DON DA VIBRATE THEY BRING SO SO WATER AND BLOD
IF U DON MAKE ANY MONEY FROM THIS GUY WORK BEFORE ALL THE MONEY GO FINISH FROM UR BACK AFTER YOU DON DIE, .ENEVER FINISHOOO DOCTOR

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE FOOL .GUY MAN NODE INSULT GUYMAN .MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:

Ogun k,ill ur father your father na mum and mugu u fgather go pay me 150,000k pounds

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE YOU USE YOUR HEAD CARRY ALL THE CURSE WEY DON COMOT FOR YOUR HEAD AND YOUR PAST GENERATION HEAD .

FOOL NA YOU COME HOLY PASS IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
To Hell with you SUCKER〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

[email protected] is a pervert
Quote:

hello mumu,
i got your mail once again see where your papa dey fuck your sister and you dey fuck your mama who can be mumu for me and you.even school when dey send your family only be say watin your family learn to teacher nigeria na how you come exchange your sister from your papa penis and your sister come dey watch as you dey fuck in mama when be your mama too.

[email protected]
Quote:
u nor go let me do wetin i dey do God ponish u

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO FUCK UR MUM ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
if you have time for all this. then your a foolish man

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU BASTARD, YOUR PAPA GO DIE IN POVERTY AND WILL REMAIN A TAXI DRIVER, IDIOT . YOU WEY DEY FUCK YOUR MOTHER SPELLING TOTO . U NO GO EVER SEE GOOD THING FOR YOUR DIRTY LIFE . NA OKIJA YOUR WHOLE FAMILY GO ROTTEN .YOU DIRTY CHURCH RAT WEY GO DIE OF HUNGER SOON. BEAST

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAIL, YOU TO MUCH. YOUR MAMA DEY MY BEDROOM RIGHT NOW. TRY COME TELL AM MAKE E COMOT. YOU NO C SAY YOU NO LOOK LIKE YOUR FATHER, ASK AM WHO BORN YOU oHH, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

YOU DON TOO PAY NA IM MAKE YOU DEY VEX ABI, WHO CON BE MAYE. MAGA LIKE YOU. WELL I DEY VERY BUSY WITH REPLIES NOW LATER BROS.

ANTHONY WIKINSON.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FOOL,

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? IAM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR
ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA
CHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN
NEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR
GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND
YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU
MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A
COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON
AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A
LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA
MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU,
ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM
AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO
NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA

NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI
AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .
SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU .
NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO
IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM
UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH DEC. LIE
GI NA 25TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER
GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR
STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

U ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF U BECAUSE I AM ALREADY
A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE U I WILL DILL WITH U OK.
GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF UR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE
GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS JOB OK.

GO FUCK YOU MOTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF
YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WILL DIE BY NEXT
MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN UR VILLAGE TO
GIVE UR THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER
OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER. UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR UNBORN
CHILDREN AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM
THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. BASTARD

NB/
WELL GUY LET US BE REAL, WHAT IS HAPPENING,STOP BEEN A PLAYER HATER.WHAT IS YOUR LINE OF RACKET MAKE WE TEAR CASH.
SAFE GUY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Attn: COMPOUN FULL,

You can not even express your self in English, look at your words as you call yourself AREA BOY that what you will remain till you die.
Note here is the correct spelling of your name: Compound fool and COMPOUN FULL.

Try and go to school at lest to learn how to write words in correct English if you can not speak English, this is my advice. You are just a common illiterate yahoo-yahoo boy but can not go forward because you give your work to people to do for you. BIG FOOL.

Please make haste while the sun shines. No wonder the wise says”empty vessels makes the most noise”
Thanks,

I remain,
A blessed man
(A European based man)

Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is a plagiarist. Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Akai --- the lads even steal insult scripts, damn mugus

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
UR FATHER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE FOOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,AND PROSTITUDE.BASTARD.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You don’t now where you from but you now that your mother is a harlot and bon you with the blood you will west all your life with noting barstered do you now who your people is a sleve like you poor idort like you fuck you they told me say you family don die finishes I will send some $ money for you to come back I will make you my gateman Godponshe you motherfucker like you stey there you will die on hunger all your met has make money you are fucking halots poor idort like you fuck you come do paris let me eat you row and tell you that I am a big boy there ok or you wait me in niger this yea for this xmas I will clinb you with my bad jeep poor focker like you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FULL

THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE .YOU ARE A BIG FULL

<[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YORUBA MAN WITHOUT REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
REMAIN POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR FOR EVER,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U fucking stupid Congo mumu claim to be a Yoruba anyway Yoruba and Congo they’re the same character, don’t worry I’m coming to Nigeria nest week you will clean my house and wash my cars the way your other brother’s are doing because I know you don’t even have twenty naira to eat, I hope u fuck your mother doggy style last night? And your black manba sisters from her smelling mouth this morning, meet me at Festac nest week Wednesday let me give you some naira to eat, and remember to tell your rapist father to fuck your magosha wife very well while your children will be watching them.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OGUN GO KILL UR PAPA MAMA AND GENERATION BASTARD BEAST

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U DONT KNOW THE PEOPLE U ARE DEALING WITH DONT MAKE ME TO CAUSE U
BECAUSE IF I DO YOU WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN AFTER READING MY CAUSE. SO U RESPECT U SELF AND BE QUIET OR ANY OTHER INSULT FROM U
THE WE SHALL SEE HOW IS THE MASTER, U MOUTH IS RUNING NOW AFTER YOUR FARMILY WILL BE RUNING AROUND. OK

KEEP ON OOOO:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got some more replies in

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NEED PRAYER

[email protected]
Quote:
as u like to curse,curse naim go be yur portion tru out yur life e go be like d cloth wey u dey wear,tru out d days of yur life joy go quarel with u peace go avert u mercy go abuse u favour go reject u wetin u think 4 another person naim go follow u.

i asure u this na d 10kobo wey i 4 giv u naim u don collect so.

[email protected]
Quote:
All your generation to generation go die one day

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CANT EVEN GET YOUR SPELLINGS RIGHT, BOYS LIKE YOU PISSES ME OFF. GROW UP SILLY ASS!

[email protected]
Quote:
all your family will receive all you said to this mail amen

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS NOT A JOKE YOUR TIME HAVE STARTED COUNTING !

ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL ALL DIE AS

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS, AND THE WOSRT IS THAT YOU ARE A BIAFRA BOY YOU ARE COURSED FOR LIFE JUST INFORM YOUR PEOPLE TO ARRANGE FOR YOUR BURIAL BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE SEVEN DAYS AFTER READING THIS MAIL THE SECOND STARTS COUNTING AS SOON AS YOU OPEN THIS MAIL.
DEVILS IS WAITING FOR YOU IN HELL. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WAY TO HELL.

THE SECONDS STARTS COUNTING NOW,IT'S NOT A JOKE SO IT IS BETTER YOU CONTACT YOUR PEOPLE SO THAT THE WILL START ARRANGING FOR YOUR BURIAL OR VULTURES WILL FEED ON YOUR REMAINS

[email protected]
Quote:
U are an idiot and na u and ur family go rust for hell and u and ur family will never move forward,it would have been simple to say 'U dont need all this" than to start swearing for meand my family.

Watch out from today,make i no swear for,because u make me angry with this message,forgive me for the first swear and make God forgive u too.

Ebi like say u be S.M(Egede man)

Save

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FULL OF STUPID

[email protected]
Quote:
back to send you will die in poverty

[email protected]
Quote:
yur papa, jobless fool

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY... I GET YOUR TIME DIS NIGHT.
I WILL NEVER SAY A WORD ORDER THAN YOU WILL NEVER EXCEL IN YOUR LIFE....THINK ABOUT IT AND AS FROM TODAY IF YOU EXCEL... YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH
REGARDS

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this?wetin i do you man make me understand abeg

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY FUCK UP? SAY AMEN? UR BRODA DEY WAN COLLECT WHITE MAN MONEY WEN DEN DEY HOLDS US U CON DEY COUS ME WAY? U NO GO BOMB MAK U COLLECT MONEY FOR WHITE MAN?

[email protected]
Quote:
i return all these back to you in the name of JESUS, BACK TO SENDER, FROM TODAY YOU WILL NEVER SEE FAVOUR IN LIFE AGAIN FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN. SO SHALL IT BE IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

CURSE FROM GOD AND TO YOUR GENERATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
PITY THE PEOPLE WHEN GO CRY FOR UR BURIAL. YOUR NAME DEY AMONG THE PEOPLE WEN WAN GO DOWN FOR CHIEF GAB TO MAKE MORE MONEY.

NA TURN BY TURN, YOU THE ARE THE NEXT VICTIM.

POOR FOOL, GO SMOKE GANJA FOR HELL FIRE.
DULL IGBO FULL,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A SUCKER 4 LIFE

SO YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS ,YOU WILL DIE OF PLANE CRASH

THAT OKIJA WHEN YOU DEY CALL WILL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE SATAN .

COUNPOUND FOOL

I KNOW SAY YOUR FAMILY GO DEY FOR VILLAGE DEY SUFFER YOU DEY THERE DEY SPEAK OYIBO, CASTRATED BULL LIKE YOU, YOU WILL REMAIN IMPOTENT 4 LIFE

BEACH ASS NIGA

For at least the tenth time the mugu at the address of [email protected] answered my insults
Quote:
U GET SENSE SO? MUGU GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
were ko ni dara fun iyalaya e. oni ori buruku. oloshi.na ogun, iyemoja,ayelala,obatala go kill your generation it will never be better for. so u know say you no go fit win money.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.....ALL YOU HAVE SAID WILL BE YOUR PORTION

So, here are a list of lads who respond to insults, provided for educational purposes only, we would not want any baiters insulting them now, would we? Twisted Evil

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected]

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am bak u bros how far??

Anyhow, I cna't wait to insult the f outta some lads now!!!!!!!!!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short list of responses for today so far.

[email protected]

Quote:
Norry your box go die this weekend

[email protected]

Quote:
HALOT YOU WILL DIE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR IS GAURANTEE

[email protected]

Quote:
U GO DIE A POOR MAN AND YOUR CAN NEVER BETTER AGAIN.

YOUR MAMA BREAST STILL DEY HUNGRY U.

MY REGARD TO YOUR DEAD FAMILY.

POOR MAN!!

[email protected]

Quote:
i be ur mother boy friend???????????????????????????????na ur mother and all your family to dey talk to ok.

[email protected]

Quote:
ritualist this is just the status of your family, so your mama dey fuck lorry drivers.
you ritualist you are always talking abouth okija shrine.
in three days time you die of car accident, that okija shirine will kill soon

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@AR good work. Glad to see you are getting under their mugu skin. I hate their type even more after the DOS attack, and I hope I can convey that to them in my insults. Here are the responses to my new script thus far:

[email protected]
Quote:
BELLO I NO UNDERSTAND Y U DEY HALLA ME LIKE DIS,U DON MAKE AM NA Y U NO WAN MAKE UR BROS CHOP?I NO BE A DESTITUTE LIKE U SAY,4 HIA I DEY RIDE JAGUA X5 AND ROVER,MOREOVER I GET BSC 4 MECH ENG.AS U SEE I NO BE AN ASSHOLE LIKE U.NA UR MAMA TOTO UGLE PASS,IM FIT BE SAY UR MAMA FOLLOW 4 D HOLES WEY I DEY TIDY 4 HIA,U BOMBO CLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Take note lad huggers, [email protected] is supposed the be a trusted servant at the Royal Trust of Ghana, his response indicates otherwise
Quote:
Why u dey do like bush man brother?

Na hussle we dey hussle. How i go take know say naija email dey inside? You are just an arrogant fool.

Na ur own fellow husslers you dey curse for nutn so. Yu are simply stupid. Me I dey receive format everyday. But bcos i know it wasnt intended for me. I go simply delete am. You seem to me like a frustrated young man. All ur curse, back to you. you Illiterate.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR SAYING WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE NO MATCH. YOU WILL DIE IN THE NEXT 4 DAYS BY 12 NOON.I ASSURE YOU. NO ONE DOSE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND GOES FREE.

TRY ME.

[email protected] is a mugu evangelist of sorts
Quote:
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN IGBO GUY AND I KNOW I HAVE NOT WRONG YOU IN ANYWAY, I AM VERY SURPRISE TO GET THIS TYPE OF EMAIL FROM YOU.BUT IN ANY CASE WHAT YOU WISH OTHERS SO BE IT TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

YOU CAN SEE YOU BELIEVE IN OKIJA SHRINE BUT I HAVE THAT NAME THAT IS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAME JESUS. SO YOUR TREAT AND NONSENSE HAS NOTING TO DO WITH ME.

SO REPENT AND HAVE I GOOD MIND SO THAT GOD CAN FORGIVE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY NA OGUN WOO KILL U AND THE RES OF UR GENERATION HIV BE OFER TO UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
USE THE SAME MTCN FOR YOUR MOTHER'S BURIAL (EWU)

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FOOL THAT DOES NOT KNOW HE IS A FOOL!

WHOEVER YOU ARE,YOU MUST BE A VERY BIG FOOL TO THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE A SLAVE IN A WHITE MAN'S WORLD,DOING SLAVE LABOUR,YOU NOW THIN K YOURSELF BETTER THAN THOSE OF US BACK HOME.

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU,WHO AFTER FAILING ABROAD,COME HOWM TO DO RITUAL MONEY,THAT IS WHY YOU KNOW OKIJA SHRINE.ANYWAY,YOU ALREADY ARE A FAILURE,SINCE YOU COULD NOT MAKE IT HERE,AND WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT OVER THERE?

YOU WILL FAILS AND COME BACK,WITH ONLY YOURSELF AS THE ACHIEVEMENT YOU CAN BOAST OF FOR ALL YOUR STUPID YEARS,DOING SLAVE WORK,IN A SLAVE ENVIRONMENT.

A CURSE WITHOUT A CAUSE CANNOT ALIGHT.SINCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO HEAP CURSES ON ME,KNOW THIS,THAT HE WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED,NO MAN CAN CURSE.SO,LIKE AN ARROW THAT RETURNS TO IT SHOOTER,SO WILL ALL YOUR CURSES COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU.

COME BACK HOME,YOU WRETCHED OF THE EARTH!!

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the new form seems to be getting results. My response rate is decreasing though Crying or Very sad , I think I need some fresh material for the subject lines to enusre the lazy lads open the insults I send them.

[email protected]
Quote:
I ADVICE U: OBOLO MUGU YOU ARE A BASTERD, HOMELESS ITIO.YOU ARE THE MOST HOPELES AND USELESS COMPOUND FOOL I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ON TO YOU AND YOUR USELESS FAMILY YOU MR IDIOT MUGU MAN.

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU.OTU GWAWAKWAA NNEGI, GHOST FIRE ON U BOR, OK???

[email protected]
Quote:
ready ur mail u don have to misbehave like a kid so ready ur mail very well and also tell God to forgive of ur sins.

Never u mention a word like that if u know that u will not see ue self in hell fire.u bonbarstick element, idiot of no conperism go to hell with ur *DELETED* u fool. do know what is fool and u are calling someone a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Have it back you cock sucker

This is serious, please do not send any mails to [email protected], he has made a death threat Laughing
Quote:
YOUR GRAVE IS NEAR YOU RIGHT NOW IF YOU REPLY THIS MAIL

YOUR MORTHER AND YOUR FATHER THERE GOD WILL PUNNISH YOUR GENERATION YOUR MORE THEN FUCK
ALL YOU WHICH ME I TUNE IT TO BE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY AND I SHALL BE BLESS AND BLESS BLESS SINCE I DID NOT WISH YOU BAD THAT WHICH YOU SAID WILL VISIT YOU BY 100 TIMES AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOODTHING IN YOUR LIFE SINCE YOU DONT LIKE GOODTHINGS
YOUR GRAVE IS NEAR YOU IF YOU REPLY THIS MAIL

YOU SPORRUKU
YOU CANGANIA

Maybe you've heard of the [email protected], stuck in a refugee camp according to their mail --- I just can't figure out what type of refugee camp has an Internet cafe
Quote:
Idiot back to sender.

A well known cancer victim who wants a godly person to help give here fortune to charity is upset with me --- [email protected]
Quote:
NA ONLI SATAN NA HIM GO FIT SAVE YOU FOR MY HAND ANY DAY WEH I JAM YOU WITH MY TU NAKED EYES ME I DON REDY FOR YOU NA FASH NA HIM ME AGO TAKE BLOW UR FUCKING RUBISH COCONUT HEAD JUST NEE DAN NOW STAT TO HALLA SANGO B/COS FOR THIS OFFENCE WEH U DON COMIT SO NO FORGIVENESOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! SO NA UNA DE SAY THEM WIN ABIIIII?????

[email protected], the infamous puppy scammer finally replied to my insults after about 20 attempts on my part. It appears the puppy scamming business is not going well Twisted Evil
Quote:
Nna why u dey yan as if say u don't how how naija b. I need money to arrange myself and if u can help reply make u jamisi

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu like u,so u spent all ur time jonsing look i will made an sa of u,
fuck u ashole

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool All these will Happend to you In Jesus Name Say Ammen................ Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOOL

[email protected] gave me some new siggy material
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AND GOLD DIGGER BASTARD SON OF A BEACH.

I've been impersonating a "fiduciary agent" to insult some of the lotto lads. It worked with [email protected]
Quote:
Wetin u find go wey make your name be claims agent bello.No worry na your self you dey talk to.Son of a bastard and foolish mother.Your mama dey mad and you nor go see tomorrow

Finally, Bishop Stern has been continuing his ministry during these dark days. [email protected] sent some very disturbing pictures of naked women who were morbidly obese along with this reply
Quote:
You are a lovely goat,how i wish your love with match me hahahaaaaaaa, so you think you will live? NO you can't escape your doom kuz you ve stepped on my tail so see if you can run away but i promise you........ that you can never hide....I hope you will enjoy this month w.i t.h m.e wonderfullllllllllly!!!

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
EWU AKPUKPANTI,

See that your african asia dept. you no no say na course to you and your generation? go to any pastor for deliverance, try make dem wash you in the river of life.

i understood too well that you are a homosexual father-fuker, wetin you dey wait there? when your papa grave dey for front for that village wey you dey, open your papa grave and fuck him 7 time and do it one week, you will see changes in your foolish life.

idiot wey suppose dey go further in his useless life but him come dey go back back back back back back just because him dey try do otherwise, wey God creat man and woman to be together and you just appear to this sweet world say na to dey fuck your papa and your brothers for botom na him sweet pass, oya take certificate go dey fuck your male relatives dey use them say you want cast out demon for their butoms.

somebody don tell me whom you are and i will tress you come help you use one long stick wey your mama dey use fry AKAKRA for that your butoms wey your fellow man prick no dey certisfy you, abi no be soooooooooooooooooooo.

you no see your big coconut head wey no dey allow you to perform well when you dey sleep with your brothers, a stupid man or boy if i may say wey dey use panpas for yash.

make u no use panpas now, try no use am make we see-- hahahaha, make water dey gush out from your yash wey buldogs don fuck finish, you no see wetin you do your life, you think say you dey do your self a favour dey fuck your brothers for yash while you don die finish dey waka only with flesh wey there is no life.

your coconut head look laka that same acidic and corosive even benbestic goat-head wey suppose fem la bush, any other vomitting of flying news from your ekwurekwu and edemede, the case of sarowiwa shall be your case kese.

i hang my boot for this poly junction so that you will not onyopuss your acidic willy willy grave after timparising on this ULO AKWUKWO.

your daysssessssss be short

this maga, [email protected] posted this about 15 minutes ago:

Quote:
u r so dumb u cant even speak or write ggod english, too bad u r a disgrace to naija or where ever u r from. *DELETED*

a new repy within the last 2 minutes from [email protected]:

Quote:
your papa na fool you mama na fool you na fool u nor sabi spell mumu magga

A lenghty reply from [email protected]:

Quote:
NO GET MONEY DATS Y U WANT MAKE OTHERS NO GET... U DEY IN DE CAF� IN NIJA BOMING FOR UR SO CALL CHAIR. I DON ALREADY ARRIVE N I B TEARIN REAL CASH. OKEY. U GO TO WESTERN N MAKE FULL OUT OF UR FORKING ASSHOLE BCOS I TAKE UR MAGA N COLLECT U MONEY FOOOOOL. U R A SMALL BOY TO ME.OKEY. I HAV MADE REAL MONEY .

U R LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE CAF�. NFACT U R THE BIGGEST MAGA, U WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME UR WAY. U WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT. INSTEAD U WILL BE LOSING ANYTHIN U EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA,

HOW FAR UR MAMA TOTO? SHE STILL DEY SMELL? I NO HER TOTO BE A PLAYGROUNG FOR PIGS N RATS. DE SMEL FROM UR MAMA TOTO THAT MADE YOUR PAPA RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE N HANG HIS SELF. I HERE SHE TRY DEY ASHAWO WORK. SHE BUT NO EVEN REACH DE LEVEL OF ALLEN, NA WAOO.

OSU LIKE YOU, I COME SEE UR SISTER AGAIN 1000 AREA BOYZ NA THEY FURK UR SISTER JUST A MAGING THAT I NO SA BY NOW UR SISTER DON GET GOLORA, SEFNIS, FENOCRCROS, DIABETES PARASIT , TOTO CANSER , TOTO PROBLEM, BECUS I NO SAY UR SISTER TOTO NO BE TOTO AGIAN, UR SISTER TOTO DON DA VIBRATE THEY BRING SO SO WATER AND BLOD. WHAT A SIN THING.

IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. I ADVICE U TO GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE U MAGA

HALA ME BACK FOOOOOOOOL

Possibly some good script ideas mates so take some notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419 [email protected] sent you my new script. Damn lads, Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some more responses in

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I DONT KNOW YOU AND WILL NEVER KNOW AN IMP LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT SIN AGAIN. FOCUS AND YOU WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE ME.TODAY MA MAGA PAY ME A LOT OF MONEY SO IN ORDER WORDS AM RICHER OK ?

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Maye,

If you don arrive wetin b my own inside? Any how sha, i know sey u just dey yan orpata, see u wen dey talk about my family, which one ur oldman, oldman, brothers & sisters con b na? Tell me? Cunning mugu like u, u no know sey u b maye? If u no know, make u know na. In case u no know d meaning, ask any fellow maye like u, MAY BE E GO EXPLAIN BETTER BECOS NA DEM DEY THE MUGU WORLD AND WE GO CONTINUE 2 CHOP UNA. Make I even explain 2 u becos I know sey e no go cost me anything, Maye na d highest mugu for d yahoo boys industry.

Which plannet u even dey self?

I hope to hear from u soon Maye.... eheheheheehe

Sly.

[email protected] gave me a death threat Razz
Quote:
HAY U FOOL I WAN KNOW WHO BI AND IF I GET YOU I GO SHOOT YOU BY MYSELF, I WANT MAKE U GET TO ME NOW NOW INFACT I DEY BENIN LIKE DIS SOOO I DEY UGBOWO FOR BENIN I WANT MAKE YOU TELL ME WHERE U DEY AND THIS NA MY

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION: BASTARD SON & SINFUL MOTHER

AFTER GOING THROUGH YOUR MAIL I AM NOT SUPRISED THAT YOU AND YOUR SISTER INCLUDING YOUR SO CALLED MOTHER ARE FUKERS AND WILL REMAIN IN SIN TILL THE END OF THIS GREAT WORLD OK.

I WILL ALSO LIKE IF YOU SHARE THIS MAIL TO YOUR MOTHER WHO CONCEIVED YOU IN ANOTHER MAN"S HOUSE THAT THE REASON WHY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR FATHER UP TILL NOW BUT I DO ,JUST GO AND ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS YOUR REAL FATHER OK.

REMAIN IN SIN FOREVER
DIE IN SINER FOREVER
BOTH YOU AND YOUR SINFUL MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS CURS WHNE YOU DEY CURSY YOU HEAD,NA YOU HEARD YOU GO TAEK CARRY AM.OK.AS YOU DEY SEND AM TO EVERYBODY SO NA D PEOPLE WHEN U SEND AM TO,NA THERE HEAD TO KILL YOU AND YOU NO GO C 2008 IN JESUS NAME AMEN. NA BIG FOOL U B AND U NO GET WORK

U B BASTED U HEA ME SO

GOAT NAIM Y B AND

[email protected]
Quote:
GO KILL YOURSELF ESTABLISH MUMU NA U BI

WATEN CONCERN YOU IF NO BE GOAT YOU BE. U EITHER SILENT OR DIE WHY REPLY THIS EM

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, YOU ARE THE SON OF A POOR MAN YOU WILL DIE IN POOVERTY,IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] said

Quote:
YOU PAPA NA YOU DEY TALK TO LIKE THAT. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected] some good words from the doctor:

Quote:
broda, i get wan thing wen i tell u that is ogun go kill u ur mama, your sister. shall later.

[email protected] said

Quote:
ALL THE WORDS U DEY SEND GO HAPPEN TO U,EITHER U LIKE IT OR NOT,JUST WASH AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO U IN 7DAYS TIME,YOU MUST GO MAD.

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bastard.You did,nt go to school.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION IS CURSED AND U WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE FOR ADDRESSING ME THE WAY YOU DID. I AM NOT A NIGERIAN AND NOT IN NIGERIAN. YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL AND YOUR GENERATION WILL NEVER COME OUT OF THE CURSE UPON YOU.

YOU ARE CURSED FOREVER!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
who be dis? i nor understand wetin u dey talk

[email protected]
Quote:
BEWARE!

LOTO AGENT. E DON REIGN PASS. KOBO KOBO COLLECTION. WESTERN EVERYDAY.
MAKE KOBO TODAY LACK TOMORROW. NA WOMAN GO KILL U AS I SEE FOR DREAM.
BEWARE OF THAT GIRL. NA THERE U GO DIE PUT. WHEN UR MONEY FINISH SHE GO RUN. SHE GET ONE SERIOUS BOY WHEN SHE DEY KEEP FOR MARRIAGE. U BE MUGU FOR HER.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Claims Agent Bello

which claim agent are u?,u criminal,ur cup will soon full and nemesis will catch up with u.u nigerians when will u stop defrauding innocent people.the most annoying thing about u guys is that u think u are smat,but little did u know u are the most foolish person on this planet.that is how ur father stole people`s money and u inherited it,now u claim u have got plenty money,it is blood money. even ur mother a prostitute every knws even,she was raping men around ur town,so u think i dont knw!,well i wont spend my precious time on a big idot like u,ur sister and ur entire family shall die reshed say amen fool.

I knw where u are and where u live,i am coming for u so watch ur back.dede musa like u.

[email protected] just gave me some siggy material
Quote:
You are an ask hole and you will die a pupet

[email protected]
Quote:
NA DAT OGBOGBO AGULERI GO KILL U SINCE YOU WANT TROBLE YOU WILL SEE IT VERY SOON

YOUR GRAVE IS NEAR YOU RIGHT NOW IF YOU REPLY THIS MAIL

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
shey u no see ur life as e be ?
i sorry for u cos e don tail wey u dey belief say u be person Loba like u
u no saba shey cos u don manage get tashere u dey fck up abi u no knw say
na chirman u dey follow talk come make i arrange ur life make u be better
person abi u think say e easy to dey run 2 large companies in ikeja Guy
job na just part time i don dey the biz b4 u think say u go start am MUMU
like U.

Go sleep!!! but if u get Maga wey i fit hlp revive hola at me bro

[email protected] must believe he is a mugu psychoanalyst.
Quote:
it is rather very low of you to send a insulting mail to someone you don't know, and my evaluation of someone like you is that you are suffering from inferiority complex (you have access to the web, so i believe you can check up the meaning of that.)

anyway, you can take some of that money that you claim you have made and put it to good use (see a shrink).

and please if you have my address in your address book delete it fast, association with a low life like you, always tend to drag you down.

so for my sake take my advice. cause i'm about taking off.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO FOOL
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
KINDEST REGARDS

IT IS A PITY THAT YOU ARE WRITENING SUCH AN EMAIL TO ME,WELL I WILL NOT LAY A CAUSE ON YOU BUT GOD WILL SURELY PAY YOU BACK FOR ALL YOU HAVE BEEN WISHING ME.
KINDEST REGARDS
MAN OF GOD.

[email protected] gave me some good siggy material
Quote:
YOU ARE A LUNATIC SUFFERING SCHIZOPHRENY. AM FROM A SIERRA LEONE AND A MILITARY ATTACHE IN THE NEW PRESIDENCY THERE IN FREETOWN.

YOU ARE SURELY A NIGERIAN FRUSTRATED EX CONVICT FROM AN ASIAN PRISON SUCH AS BANGKOK.

MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR ENERGY IN LIFE AND STOP WASTING YOUR CHICKEN CHANGE INSULTING STRANGERS ON THE NET.

YOU COULD BE IN INDIA BECAUSE THOSE DIRTY HINDUS ARE FAMOUS WITH GMAIL.

MOTHER FUCKING WIZARD.

JAMES.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear friend
how are you? i hope you are kool , iam in reciept of your mail which you sent to me the content was well understood,

iam soory if i have offended with my scam , but finally make u no face because yopu be hustling party like me

chaiman na we we,but if you get any help way you go take help that one dey.

regard
labby

[email protected] replies yet again
Quote:
Inor get time for u na ignorance dey worry u if u sharp u for dey naija now why u run abgaya everything when u took back to your family 20 times idiot

Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been dedicating quite a bit of time to looking for/killing fake lad/vlad/romo websites, but is that going to stop me from doing this? Not bloody likely. Laughing

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MY BROS I DONT NO YOU I LIVE IN SPAIN MADRID

Quote:
MY BROTHER I AM NOT FROM UROMI I AM FROM LAGOS.I LIVE IN MADRID

[email protected] made me laugh: Laughing

Quote:
Thanks very much for ur mail, l have nothing to tell you rather than to tell you a big thanks for the abuse to my parents. l don't know you and l dont eat ur money.
Regards,
HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHY YOU DEY DO LIKE PIKIN.

ALL MAN GO CHOP.

WHY YOUR PAPA DEY DO LIKE FOOL

ALL WETIN YOU WRITE,NA ONLY YOU UNDERSTAND AM

AND NA ONLY YOU THE THING GO CATCH\

PLAY SAFE

ONELOVE

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heres a few more gems....

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Na poorvaty na him de worry u ewu i no belem u bcus na so so fuck way ur mama de fuck she come bon you, even i fuck ur mama for new benin market way she no no how to fuck, before ur idiot papa com marim bon you until now she never sabi how to fuck ur papa mumu.

Arusi okija na him go kill u with ur family

MUMU.
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
JOHN13: 16-17

THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU,
BYE

[email protected] wrote: (this ones definitely sig material)

Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL ROUTE IN HELL....
SAY AMEN!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THANK YOU,
YOU JUST GAVE ME THE PASSWORD TO YOUR BOX.SO WE GO DEY CHECK AM TOGETHER AND MIND YOU,IF YOU TRY CHANGE THE PASS WORD,YOUR BOX WILL JUST CLOSE BECAUSE THERE IS A HIGHLY TECHNICAL SOFTWARE WEY YOU JUST COLLECT NOW FROM ME AS YOU OPEN THIS MAIL.TAKE CARE.ALL NA STREET WEY WE DEY.IF YOU KNOW THIS ONE,YOU NO GO KNOW D OTHER ONE.ME NA HACKER.SORRY ONCE AGAIN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NA THAT GOD WAY YOU THEY LIAR FOR GO KILL YOU NOW .STUPID SCAMMER MAN.

REGARDS
DEAD GO KILL YOU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuck ur mama toto.

back to send. i send it back to your family

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AND WHY ARE YOU WRITTING ME THIS SHIT!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUK U FUKING BASTERD IDIOT PISSSSSSSSSSS ASS HOLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello My Brother/Sister
WHY ARE YOU OBSTRUCTING I MAY HAVE MISTAKENLY SPENT YOU THE MAIL.

I rebuke you in Jesus name Amen.I don't know you don't know me why speaking babaric words.take time and take care.bye
N.B please stop sending me different mail in different email addresses thank you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U KNOW WHAT, YOU ARE A JOBLESS IDIOT TO HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, SIT DOWN AND START VOMITING ALL THIS RUBBISH, YOUR MOTHER WAS A PROSTITUTE , ASK THAT MAN THAT CLAIMS HE IS YOUR FATHER TO TELL YOU THE GOSPEL TRUTH, BECAUSE HE IS NOT YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER. YOUR FATHER IS AN ARMED ROBBER WHO IS NOW SMELLING IN THE GRAVE!!! BASTARD IDIOT. MORRON. BORN BY MISTAKE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
May God help u OGUN KILL UR FUTURE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fool like You

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@terazzi Some quality stuff there. I got a few more in myself

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear My guy,

Thank you very much for your foken ashole email.

How are you doing beach, man i sey wish you the best of foken luck.

As you say i no go pick money, make i still wish you good luck.

Fuck off my guy.

Agent Mustapha

[email protected]
Quote:
idot fukooooooooooooooooyou

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAAAAA YOU FOOL BELLO BORN FOOL HAHAHAAH YOU BITCH HAHAHAAH ALL YOU FAMILIES ARE ALL OTU .

NNEGI AND NNANA GI WU NDIARA HAHAHA MAD MUGU JUST GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER TO HELL.

HAHAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL BUY CAR FOR YOU AND BUILD A HOUSE FOR YOU MUGU,EWU ,ONYE NMO.

YES MAN AS YOU WAS A GUY MAN AND LATER RESIGN FOR THAT AND BECAUSE AN IDOL WORSHIPER .

ALL YOU JUST SAID WITH YOUR MOUTH TODAY WILL BE BACK TO YOU BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU BEFORE AND AS YOU ARE SAYING YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN AN UNKNOWN PLACE AND SHE WILL DECAY ALSO WITH YOUR FATHER BUT YOU YOURSELF WILL DIE TODAY WITH A MOTTO ACCIDENT AND NOBODY WILL SEE YOUR COPSE AND PIGS WILL EAT IT DOWN.

I WAS IN THE DREAM AND YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND MAKE HER PREGNANT BASTARD AFTER ALL YOU HAVE NO FATHER OR MOTHER ,ORU, ntikpa lashakwa gi anya there idiot gbaliafunu , mugu ngbada, ewu na nkita na- ala nne na ime kitchen.

MUGU ALUSI OKIJA GBUKWA GI

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE AN ILISTRACY ,IGNORANT INGNORAMUS ,SENSLESS ,humiliated ,ATROPHY AND YOU ARE A BOOBY BEAST.

ALWAYS LIKE TO YOUR MOTHER'S NEKADE ONYE NZUZU .

ONYE NWURU ANWU NA- AGA IJE

you gona die ashole .you will be in viliage and every body will make money mugu .ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF .

TALKING TO ME IN U.S.A ,NGBADA.stay there untill i come home and i will give you money to buy pepper and salt you will use to manage your family.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY GUY ,/ INOKWU OKU NMO.
COME OUT AND SEE . YOU 100% MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
LET ARISHI OKIJA DESTROY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.EVEN AMADIOHA FROM RIVER NIGER BRINGS DOWNFALL TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE LABOUR SINCE YOU CAUSED YOURSELF?I WISH YOU A DOWNFALL AND EVERY MONEY U HAVE MADE IN THIS SCAM MAY ALL BE USED IN ASHOWO TOTO.ALL THE PEOPLE YOU ATE EGO HA MUST BANCE A GREAT MUO EBA NO' MAMA GI AND PAPA GI GA DIE IN PAINFULL DEATH.MUO NILE NO' NO NA MMIRI GA RAGA IN SPIRIT AND IN PHYSICAL IDOIT EVERY MONEY GATHERED IN THIS GUY WILL BE USED IN ASHOWO TOTO.OTOR MAMA GA BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA GIVE ME MONEY TO DEY BROWSE I NO NO KUKU BLAIME U WE RE IF U GET SENCE YOU NO GO DEY TALK THE NONSECE WEY THET COME OUT FOR YOU ABOUT

I PONISH YOU TO SUFFER AND BEG FOR MONEY TO LIVE MAD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE Gi
i want fuck your mother pls.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOU DIE THIS YEAR AMEN.

MY THSI CURS GO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FMAILY.YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH NAVER BENEFIT ANYTHING LIFE AND I BET YOU,YOU ARE GOING TO DIE THIS YEA IN JUSES NAME 4 WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

YOU WILL NAVER SEE GOOD THING YOUR LIFE ANY MORE.SO SHALL IT BE IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY IN JUSES NAME AMEN.

THIS CURS WIL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK, YOU FOOOL AT FOURTY, I RETURN ALL OF THAT TO YOU OK, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION WILL WIPE AWAY FROM THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH, MART THIS WORD.

YOU ARE THE ONE TO DIE, SO U THINK THAT AS YOU GO ON IN THOSE SITE THAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL NOT COME IN, FOOOOOOOL

THE COLOR OF THIS RED MARK UR DEATH, THAT SHRINE U ARE TALKING WILL NOW KILL YOU, YOU THINK THERE IS A PROTECTION FROME SHRINE.

LET ME TELL YOU THE VONLY REASON WHY YOU ARE A FOOL, AFTER READING THIS MY MAIL, IF YOU SEND YOURS, IT WILL NO LONGER COME TO ME.

I COVER YOU WITH DARKNESS, ALL THE MONEY YOU MADE WILL FINISH INSTANTLY IT WILL NEVER BE USEFUL TO YOU.

FOOOOOL AT 40, YOU WILL REMAIN FOOOL FOREVER, I KNOW THAT YOU THINK ONLY YOU WILL EAT ALL THE MONEY IN LIFE, IT CAN NEVER BE DONE OK, YOU ARE A FOOOL.

YOU SAID IN A MONTH, THAT YOU WILL DIE, I HOPE IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, LOOK YOU AND YOUR EVIL, SHAME UNTO YOU, SATAN, YOU HAVE FALL FOR GROUND I MATCH YOU MATCH YOU MATCH YOU MATCH YOU.

I AM A PREDESTINED CHILD, BUT YOU ARE AN OLD FOOOOOOOL, I BELEIVE IN GOD, NOMATTER WHAT EVER I AM DOING, BUT LOOK AT YOU, YOU ARE PROUD WITH SATAN, YOU ARE A DEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
i know that you are a nigeria,to my greetest suprise i can also notice that you have no educational background,you believe in ritual may thunder strike you and your family,you also boast about making money on scam.you are nothing but an empty drum,you have started with your igbo charecter,which potrays you to be a curse to your country nigeria,once again may whatsoever you belive in. srike you with madness,may all this prayer comes upon you amen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic