SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tanned, Exhausted, Re-Charged Baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm back from a week at the beach! A little darker, way too sober (never take a baby to a beach town), somewhat tired, and glad to be back at the Eater! A week with no computer does interesting things to a guy's soul.

For anybody interested, Wasaga is still one of the nicest beach towns in North America. Maybe not as cool as Nassau or St. Lucia, but not as expensive either. Since I'm here, I have 2 things: Firstly, what do you call a group of bikini-babes? Like, there's a gaggle of geese, a murder of crows, a flock of buffalo, so what's a group of bikinis called? A thong? And second...

After a week with no baiting, I'm fully re-charged and re-loaded. If anybody wants to jump in mid-bait on a S0ludo or an Ab@cha just let me know, since I'll be emptying my in-box and starting anew. None of my baits were all that interesting, but I suppose they could be if I were (example) found dead somewhere or arrested for some sort of lewd conduct. Lemmy know!
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!

What about a party, harem or romp of bikini babes?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:

... what do you call a group of bikini-babes? Like, there's a gaggle of geese, a murder of crows, a flock of buffalo, so what's a group of bikinis called? A thong?

An atoll?

Where's the pictures?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A group of bikini babes is called a damn good night mate. Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesssss! Thumbs up I have to think that Paul Reed Smith wins it with a Romp! The other suggestions are good, dang good, but PRS nailed it right on the tan-line.

Unfortunately, I didn't take many pics of the bikini-girls. Not only do some of them (and their muscular boyfriends) get offended by that sort of thing, but my hot wife (and she is) may start asking too many questions. Besides, I'm too blasted old to photograph many romps of bikinis! I'm too old to look at university grads, and many of these girls weren't even done high school yet. Photographing those girls? Nah... the judge told me not to do that stuff any more. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic