SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some more replies, and a few seem really upset, so I am a happy fellow Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
back fire to you,i may all your wish be for yourself and family

[email protected]provides an excellent reply
Quote:
UR GREAT GRAND MAMA TU-SCALE. U ARE A MAD MAN,A BEGGER AND AN IMBESSILE THAT SPEAK FROM THE NOSE.
U ARE NOT EVEN ASHAME THAT AT UR AGE U ARE NOT CIRCUMSISED.AMIDST THAT, UR PRICK IS SO SMALL ON TOP OF YOU SAGGING HAIRY BLOCKOS.
UR LEFT PART OF YOUR BRAIN IS NOT WORKING NA IM MAKE SPIT DEY ALWAYS COMOT FOR YOUR MOUTH.

GOD GO PURNISH ALL UR FAMILY STARTING FROM U. U WILL MARRY AN ORANGOTAN AND SHE WILL BE AN HE GOAT JUST LIKE YOU.DARKNESS WILL RAIN ON YOUR PATH AND IT WILL BE SO SLIPERY THAT YOU CANT LAY ON IT. U WILL FUCK UR MOTHER AND GIVE YOUR SISTER BELLE.

HIV AND TUBACULOSIS NA IM GO WIPE OUT YOUR FULL FAMILY. YA PAPA YARSH. U BE RILY BIG IDIOT.
U ARE BORN A FOOL AND YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISRABLE LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE VERY STUPID ANIMAL.JUST LOOK AT THE ENGLISH WHICH YOU WROTE IT CANT EVEN CORRECT ANIMAL LIKE YOU.TELL YOUR MOTHER EVEN YOUR SISTER TO FUCK HARD SO THAT THEY CAN BE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU MONEY IN ORDER TO EAT FOOD YOU MONKEY,

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey,

You are nwa enwe, and a demented imp. As from this moment you are reading this mail you will remain efulefu,(a worthless empty man), and will end up worse than Unoka the weak and useless father of Okonkwo.

Let me tell you, you've ignited a ferocious fire that will burn you forever! Nkita rakwa nne gi, and may the inheritance of your entire family and relations remain gift of embeciles during childbirth.

I am sending thunder, fire and brimstone to fire you down to bottomless pit where bastards like you belong.

Egbe eluigwe gbagbuo gi...OTU GWAWAKWAA NNEGI.

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AND YOUR GENRATIONS AND FRIENDS GENERATIONS

Some lads actually reply every time, [email protected] is such a lad
Quote:
I have never seen a dirty fool like u, what is ur business? u got an email and since it is not for u can't u forget it rather than this kind of mail? I wish i can see u in person u would have regert this action for you will be surpise that things will so affect u that in ur life u don't rush to judge people or insult them
God bless u but be careful with what u write.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL MISS 3 OF YOUR FAMILY IN THIS MONTH OF AUGUST IF U THINK THAT I AMLYING? JUST COME AND BET WITH ME.

I sent [email protected] an e-mail with the subject line "Details from Western Union Slip"
Quote:
Take Your Western Union Info.Back Owners of evil load carry your load in Jesus Name I pray Amen.

All you said shall return back to you in Jesus Name Amen. Back to sender.

[email protected]
Quote:
Wen u read the mail u write me, how u feel say u be? and wetin u call ur self?
If u know who write this mail to you and know the worth of myself, u for just delete the message as u get.
Wise up broda.
One Love.

[email protected] tries to use the reverse psychology thing on me
Quote:
My dear

I acknowledge your mail and also wish to inform you that you have just giving me the encouragement to go out there and make my mega cash okey, and let me tell you that the more you lay caurse on your fucking asole the more you die untimely.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't sent much out lately, but still found a couple in my insult box this morning:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I am sure you look like this

(attached pictures of chimpanzees)

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
na your mama be maga

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to sender

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SEE ME BLOW

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A LAZY MAN WORK HARD AND GET SOMETHING IN UR LIFE

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD PATRICK,

YOU ARE AN OUTCAST.......OSU

THEREFORE

OTU GBAWAKWAA NNE GI.

YOU ARE FOREVER CONDEMNED TO BOTTOMLESS PIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOUR EVIL WORDS SLAY YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE,WITHOUT MERCY

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER LIAR LIAR BARRISTER.
(AMEN)

[email protected]
Quote:
RETURN THAT CURSE TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME THAT I SERVE AMEN

[email protected] provides a real gem Laughing
Quote:
Hello mr man , you need to go and learn how to speak english because if you continue in this way you may not go any where and you will be meaningless, I pray you sha tall like the power holding pole before you make it in your life , You will be working hard but you will never prosper because you mamma has already put a curse on you

I Wonder why you write this way , Maybe you are an idiot , No You are a fool ..., No....Your mamma dey witch you ....I think so....That was the reason why you have been working all this days and you never get back

I know all this is not your fault but it's from your mamma , Mind you your problem is too high that pastor chris of christ emmberssy can hear maybe you cqan go and kill your self

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and your generation , u will die soon i swear

[email protected]
Quote:
yo be idiott and fool

[email protected]
Quote:
PRICK HEAD, UR A MUMU BUSH WOMAN

[email protected] should get a prize for this one
Quote:
ADEL GHAMITSU MALAKA, YOU FUCKING BASTARD.. YOUR HEAD NO CORRECT. YOU THINK SAY YOU KNOW WHATS UP. GARBAGE FOOL LIKE YOU (FIRE BURN YOU....WHO BE YOU? NUMERON.SPIELDALA......I FEAR NO ONE BUT GOD. WHO BE YOU *DELETED*...IF I BE YOUR NEIGHBOR....ONLY 50 DOLLAR AND MARIHUANA I WILL ALLOW JAMAICA GUY TO ELIMINATE YOU. GUPPY.

UNCLEAN GOAT MAPAPAM, YOU ARE SO DAFT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN VILLAGE AND FELTISH STUFF..YOU BE TRUE TRUE YORUBA FOOL... LORDS OF LITTLE FAGGOT ..I BOW NOT OK. JAH IS MY SIGHT AND MY SALVATION .

I NOW UNDERSTAND SAY YOU BE FOOL.NO MATTER WHAT YOU CANNUT LEARN GUY AT OLD AGE...YOU PEACE OF SHIT...

FIRE.

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW

CEO

SOLID INVESTMENT COMPANY

I OWN IT REGISTER WITH THE NAME OF MY LATE BROTHER STOP WASTING YOUR TIME

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
OTILE REKWAA NNEGI FOR LIFE, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I never see fool wen be like u.ur mates dey do better tin u just leave ur papa house go dey sleep for cafe.ur papa now tink say e get pikin but e no no say na mugu e get as pikin.

My guy,i wan advice u small and i go like if you take my advice.Just go look for better tin do,becausethat CAFE wen u dey work self,e no go help u for life,i no d cafe shall,no worry i go hail u if i come cafe.

If you hussle and you no fit make or your so-called mugus no dey pay you,my brother,the best tin to do na to go hang yourself,because it is better to die than to live a life you are living right now.

This na my number.....08054632415.....just bell me i go send you 1k recharge card make u take pay for nite.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Father Yansh

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE YOUR PARENTS DIE, IDIOT
NA YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR BROTHERS, SISTERS AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION GO ROT IN HELL. MAKE

[email protected] bad mouth's His Excellency Bishop Howard Stern
Quote:
LOOK YOU CALLED YOUR SELF BISHOP OR WHAT ? MAY THUNDER FIRED YOUR GENERATION YOU STEAL PEOPLE MONEY COUPLEWITH THE NAME OF BISHOP LOOK GOD IS LOOKING AND LAUGHTING AT YOU YOU IDOT BASTARD SOMEONE YOU CALLED YOUR NAME BISHOP AND THERE IS EVIL THAUGHT IN YOUR MIND. YOUR GENERATION WILL NOT SEE BETTER THING IN THERE LIFE TILL THIS WORLD END IN JESUS NAME YOU EVIL MAN MUMUM MAN BULL SHITTTTTTTTTT. GET OUT OF THE WAY AND LET ME SEE BETTER SOMEONE ODE ORORIBURUKU OLOSHI SANGO GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LOOK I WILL LOOK FOR YOU AND KILL YOU SOON YOU WILL SEE WHAT AM TELLING YOU YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME GO AHEAD OK WE SHALL SEE WHO WILL GET TO REGRET YOU WILL BEG FOR FORGIVNESS SOON.THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH RUBISH MANNNNNNNNN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE LINAGE HAD A GENERATIONAL CURSE.YOU NEED AN URGENT CURE

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These responses are a few weeks old - dissapointingly just some one liners... I really should start getting back into this!

[email protected]
subject: idiot
Quote:
na ur father b fooooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
Idoit God purnish your generation 100 times

[email protected]
subject: URGENT
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WILL REMAINS POOR FOREVER IN JESUS 'S NAME. AMEN.

Rose Makebe [email protected]
Quote:
TURNDER FIRE U AND UR GENERATION............

Martins Brown [email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN ALL THE COURSES BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS UNBORN.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TB glad to see you back.

@all Got a few more upset lads, these include, but are not limited to, [email protected]
Quote:
U DAY TALK LIKE WOMAN? YOU GET PAPA GET MAMA GET SISTER AND BROTHER ABI NO BE SO.

YOU PAPA DAY KIRI KIRI DAY FUCK BOYS 4 PURE WATER, YOUR MAMA DAY FUCK ME SO I GO FIT BUY HER MARKET WAY SHE DAY SELL NEAR OKIJA SHRINE, YOUR SISTER DAY FUCK MAD MAN 4 NEAR OKIJA SHRINE NA YUR FATHER YOU DEY TALK TO LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING MONKEY BECAUSE I NUR NO WHY U DEY COUS ME LIKE THAT NA MONEY WE DEY FINE FOOL LIKE YOU
COME MY HOUSE MAKE YOU SEE D KIND BIG LIVE WHEN I DEY LEAVE THROUG THIS G WORK GOAT MUMU HE DEY PAIN YOU GA GA ALL D COUSE WHEN YOU CALL ME NA YUR FATHER YOU DEY COUSE BASTARD LIKE YOU

YOUR BROTHER DAY OMILA FOR BENIN EXPRESS WAY AND YOUR 4 FATHERS AND ANCESTOR DAY FOR HELL FIRE DAY ROAST CORN, BASTARD YOU THINK SAY YOU SABI TALK, YOU DON ENTER MY 1 CHANCE, BIG BOY MONEY MAN. UR FATHER GET 3 HEAD 5 NIPPLE AND 8 LEGS, IDIOT FOOL NA YOUR FAMILY NAME YOU CARRY GO SHRINE, MY BOY YOU DON CHOP

YOU JUNIOR SISTA DEY HUSTLE TRUCK PUSHER IN LOME, TOGO AND SMALL VILLAGE INVLIDS IN BENIN, WORLD CUP SYTHES TOTO,,,A SIN THING SMALL BOI!!!

IDIOT CRUB, SNITCH AND FAGOT HUMAN,AFTER U READ THIS MAIL, GO KISS TRANSFORMER DIE PUCK ASS MUDER FUCKER, I GO FUCK UR FAMILY MEMBER INCLUDING UR FATHER AND U, COS U ALL ARE BITCHES

MONEY MAN, I GO BUY U BEAR OF 1 MILLION U GO DRINK DIE, UR MATE DAY VILLAGE DAY CLAP HAND U U DAY DEY FRY PLANTAIN AND YAM FOR MARKET. HA HA HA HA HA H

[email protected]
Quote:
u be big fool u father na idoit, your mother na ashawo all your brother ans suster if your mother fit born after are bastard tell me where you dey bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
You bew fool o, nor be the same level you dey. EFCC go catch you na then your eyes go clear

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM SEVERE COMPOUND PROBLEMS AND DELIVERANCE FROM THE HOUSE OF MAMORN WILL BE WHAT YOU NEED NOW. YOUR MOTHER IS BETTER NOT TO TALK ABOUT COS YOU ARE A SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!! YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL YOUR NAME RIGHT!!!!! WHAT A SHAME TO HUMANITY THAT YOU ARE!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
REMAIN POOR FOR EVER,

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
yuor *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
TRY ASK YOUR MAMA WHO YOUR REAL FATHER IS

[email protected] responded to an e-mail I sent with the subject line "Here is the Info from WU Slip"
Quote:
Dr MUGU

Sender Your mama
reciever Biggest Fool
MTCN 0165819872

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy go find work now ohhhhhh or you go craze ohhhhhh ."A WORD SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR THE WISE"

[email protected] was taken back by an insult script from Bishop H@ward Stern
Quote:
you are surpose to be parying for me you are insulting me letter you will sa you are man of God WHERE my GOD BLESS YOU and for give you becuses you do not no wat you are doinng GOOD BYE

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@all

is one of my insult accounts folks, I was just teasing the devguy like I always do!!!!

So fellow batiers, Don't waste your time on my perverted rev, please Smile

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419 Laughing Not to worry, kind of funny actually. Just ignore my response where I "ADVICED" him to pass himself for defiling goats at the shrine Laughing

remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i thought i would try my hand at this mass insult biz for a change and see
what sort of results i get back.

mailed 12 lads and one reply in two days.this is it

Quote:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 1:32 AM ( 10 hours 50 mins ago
From "katanga fred" <[email protected]> [Add]
To
Subject You Are Alive But Dead

YOUR GENERATION WILL PERISH AND YOUR ENTIRE HOME WILL TURN TO DESERT,YOUR DEAD BODIES WILL BE DEVOURED BY VULTURES,SNAKES AND DIRTY PIGS :

me disappointed

Confused

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OUR DEAD BODIES WILL BE DEVOURED BY VULTURES,SNAKES AND DIRTY PIGS :

@remmy this could be turned many ways into your favor. Maybe laddy gave you some good materials for your next insult script something like: "UR FATHER MAKE SIN LOVE TO DIRTY PIGS AND CHARMS SNAKES AT DEY SHRINE FOR 2 NARIA SINCE UR MAMA MAKE NO KABA AT PROSTITUTION!"
Variety is the spice of life.

And for my collection of insults:

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU NON GET SENSE AT ALL FOR U TO REPLY THAT KIND MAIL. WELL I NON GET ANYTHING TO TELL YOU BUT LICK MY ASS HOLE ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
MY MUMU FRIEND HOW YOU DEY

AS YOU NO SAY NA NAIJA GUY LIKE YOU DO DIS THING WHY YOU GO DEY CUASE
YOU BI BIG FULL ... YOU SAY YOU BI REV.H0W3RD.BROWN BUT TO ME YOU NO
GET LIFE TO LEAVE YOU 2 WACK UR FAMILY NA HUNGRY GO KILL THEM

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good things come to those who wait. Quite the rant.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Broder Babatunde,

You can't belive it that for more than a month now i haqve been trying to get you on the phone and unfortunately it is either you are out or it just wouldn't connect. You know i had wanted to talk with you rather than send a mail. I had wanted to tell you via voice that you can not see between the lines in a modern world where every body places a smile on their faces but deep down they move to make sure that they stand strong.

After reading your mail, i felt bad that you couldn't see that my mail got to you in error and that there was no way i will send a mail to you knowing that you are an Amoda or Babatunde. Reason - apart from the fact that you are my broder, you aren't that rich, you are just hustling.

At this point, in the scheam of things, you still have not found out that be it Hausa , Igbo or your wonderful Yoruba we are the same and there is nothing you can do about it, even if you decide to abuse all the toto in Hausa or Igbo land.

I decided to write to you because i could not get to talk to you. You see you are the real looser. What do you do in the US. Be truthfull to your self and you will see that you are the real looser . The people that you are slaving for there, how did they get to be that rich - your g.fathers blood and sweat or theirs ?

Broder wake up and stop chasing shadows, even if you can't do what it takes - at least tell your self the truth. I do what i got to do & if you get to Lagos , you will really be embarrassed by your poor life.

Do you have a sister , an anuty, or even a mother - I am sure that by now you would have seen how completely messed up your head has become , all that you can think of is just toto this toto that or haven't you seen that you have lost it in that your America ?

I must pray for you. Your type we pray should remain in America, if you come back - will you not corrupt the very African soil that you will step on with your mouth and breath ?

Kelvin.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@homer that was classic lagos college type goes 419er response. Where is the HOly ghost fire?

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more upset lads Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
MAY OGWUGWU AKPU FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS AND GET THEM PREGNANT FOR YOUR DEAD FATHER

YOU FOOLISH APE.

DEVIL GO KILL YOU SOON FOR ACCIDENT MARK IT TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
may poverty grip your generation forever and ever.AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I return all these causes to you and your family and itwill be in your family
and father's family from generations to gerations. You will always fail in
whatever you do in life. Cause be on all your efforts. BASTARD LIKE YOU.
I RETURN YOUR WORDS BACK TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
RETURN TO SENDERTHESE ARE WHAT U AND UR FAMILY ARE, MAY UMALUKU STRIKE YOU AND MAYE FAMILY IF U R NOT A MUGU THEN WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL DOING ONCE A VICTIM IS ALWAYS A VICTIM, SORRY FOR WHAT DEY DO 2 U, MAY IT AFFECT YOUR FAMILY 2 BUT DONT TAKE IT ON ME, SHOW ME WHERE U ARE I WILL SEND U A BAND NEW CAR TO EASE PAIN, I HAVE DONE IT B4.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA AND UR MAMA TOTO ALIAS KPEKUS GO BURST 4 EXCESS CONGY.

IF U NOR THEY INTERESTED MAKE U OGNORE THE MAIL. NOT 4 PERSON LIKE BCOS U ARE A POOR CRAB. AND I NO SAY U NA G.MAN SELF U JUST THEY FORM SODA.

UR NIGERI FRIEND.

[email protected]
Quote:
BE BIG FOOL.I NO BLAME U NA SUFFER HEAD WAN KILL UR GENERATION SO.DEY THERE I BIG BOY U GOOD 4 NOTHING HE GOAT.MY MOTHER DEY FLEX SO MK U DEY HIT HEAD 4 GROUND 4 MATTER WEN NO BE UR PROBLEM.I NO BLAME U NA UR MOTHER TOTO DEY SMELL,WEN U SEE HER NEXT HELP ME TRLL HER SAY I ENJOY THAT LAST FUCK WEN WE FUCK SAY I NEED HER AGAIN.THE BITCH U 4 A MOTHER.

MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND ALL UR STUPID GENERATION......U BASTARD,U NO REACH MK I BONE U.MK U GO SUCK UR MOTHER BREAST THAT SAME BREAST WEN OME MAD MAN SUCK SHOUT SAY E DEY BITTER.UR FATHER.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent out a mass email but forgot to edit out the name Laughing

sandra williams <[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU MUST BE THE MUST FOOLISH PERSON ON EARTH. BY THE WAY WHO IS PETER YOUR GRAND FATHER. FUCK YOU 100000000000000000000 TIME AND DO NOT WRITE THROUGH THIS MAIL OK. AND FUCK YOUR DIRECTOR OF ELECTRONICS IN AUSTRALIA AND WHERE EVER OK
FUCK YOUR DIETY WET PENIS.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got back in some more responses. I will be mailing a brand new insult script out in the next few days that I hope lads will find offensive

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO..

BACK TO SEND. I SEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I pray to Allah Almighty to punish you from now to eternity. And may you live long but without any of your dreams being accomplish. I pray to Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala to destroy you idiot for calling my sister ahawo,Look at the way you speak English like a primary student.

i am not your type you are an idiot .If you write to me again, you have your self to blame for what ever the consequences that might befall on you.i have the right to cause you sleepless night in any where you are.idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU,
YOU JUST GAVE ME THE PASSWORD TO YOUR BOX.SO WE GO DEY CHECK AM TOGETHER AND MIND YOU,IF YOU TRY CHANGE THE PASS WORD,YOUR BOX WILL JUST CLOSE BECAUSE THERE IS A HIGHLY TECHNICAL SOFTWARE WEY YOU JUST COLLECT NOW FROM ME AS YOU OPEN THIS MAIL.TAKE CARE.ALL NA STREET WEY WE DEY.IF YOU KNOW THIS ONE,YOU NO GO KNOW D OTHER ONE.ME NA HACKER.SORRY ONCE AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
MKUNDU WA MAMA YAKO MBWA.

FOLLISH DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD DAY TO YOU GOOD FRIEND, YOU SEE I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I HEREBY ASK FOR GIVENESS ON YOUR BEHALF FRO ALL THE NASTY YOU COMMENTS YOU MADE ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY. MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU HANDSOMELY FOR YOUR HANDWORK.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD YORUBA IDIOT LIKE YOU , OGUN PUNISH YOUR GENERATION ONIRANU. EVIL SPRIT WILL EAT UR CHILDREN AND YOUR SPAM WILL TURN TO WATER AS YOUR PAPA WATER WATER SPAM BORN U. OTUMOPOKO KILL U.

[email protected] is likely mentally ill
Quote:
Back to sender, all your wish another one shall come back to you in Jesus name i pray Amen .
You will get SEROUS MOTOR ACCIDENT SOON . I will take your name and hook all your future , Madman .
Tunder kill you there with your mother and father and sisters and brothers , and your kids if you have any . Otunnegi sewa into millions , Afo dukwagi nimi , goat fuck your mother , isiewu.

Egbe idemili kweginishi , anyagi fu ntigi , poor man , you shall never progress , come and meet me where i chop salad every day by day , my $19.7m is here with me , enjoyment contunie .
Poorman like you , you never see such money before ?????????????????
I wish i will know your house , i will come and kidnap you and take caterpilar clear your house .
Poorman like you , stay there selling ice water , when i come back december you will bound down for me, if you talk too much i put you in my boat jeep, if you know you are a man , give me your phone number , let me kidnap you now.
OTU your WIFE HIV , Satan like u.

[email protected] is mad at me for sending rubbish over the internet Laughing
Quote:
Hi Best Idiot,
Be like say your mama don run down?All what you now doing is to send rubish over the internet.
Iya e o ni jeree.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a new form and angle I am using and it has worked wonders. I have lots comming in, so here are a few of the early angry lads

[email protected] gives me a sermon
Quote:
SAME TO YOU IN JESUS NAME SAY AMEN , 4/B OLOKUN USE YOUR FARMILY 4 SACRIFIES AND AYALALA KILL YOU YOR GIRL FRIEND.
B/COS I NO FIRST INSAUT YOU, AT ALL .
BECOS MA BIBLE TELL ME SAY NO WEPON FASHION AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER. LASTLY YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED FARMILY WILL EVER REMAIN IN ABJECT POVERTY FOR DE REST OF YOUR LIVES , AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BASTARD. YOUR FATHER .

I regret to infrom [email protected] that I am still alive, and he got sent some more insults for his trouble Laughing
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE AFTER YOU READ THIS (BACK TO SENDER)

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER GOAT

[email protected] attempts to provide some rationalizations and justifications for his scamming ways
Quote:
you talk like a small child this game is just an opportunity for every wise persons and come back to a legit state and raise yourself to a limit. u never needed to cause any one have a good day.

[email protected]
Quote:
NWOKE OTU NNEGI,IMAKWA OTUNNEGI DIKA OTU NWAENWE OTU MONKEY

OTU KPASIA NNEGI ONYEORI DIKA GI

OTUNNE GI YEYE MAN LIKE YOU.

perhaps some reader can translate

[email protected] calls me a can of beer among other things
Quote:
Ewu Can Beer.
U dey mad no be small... see u .
Who dey still talk of western union;westie na small boys biz..which of course u seems to belond to.....criminal like u .
U think i no know you?
Then u must be the biggest joke on earth....
Amadioha gbagbukwa gi...anu ohia nmooooo.

[email protected]
Quote:

God Bless You
Pls explain what your mean by this, i am absolutely puzzled.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THIS PRAYERS COME TO U 2000,000,000,000 TIMES AMEN AND

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the highest of the big full i have ever seen
all your prayers applies to you and that your blessing

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Monkey,

How are you Idiot, your he goat and the same time your nothing in your family.

Be a happy fool.

Bye

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey
I Thought you are a guy man right? all this you are fulling yourself will come back to you because you are a full forever that you can not use your thinking farcoty. May you die sollowly and may no one leave in your tent ok. I never meant to use and bad ward on you but take it from me. You are an illiterate infact you are not learned, a yahoo boy like you cannot make a good spelling of a common word and who do you attend a client? full. You call them mugu right and also Maga May God punish you and your entire family for insulting yourself.

[email protected] provides lots of material for a new insult script --- thanks mugu Laughing
Quote:
UR FATHER IS A COMPOUND FOOL N UR FATHER'S HEAD IS NOT CORECT THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE U ARE STILL IN THE DUST BIN . UR FATHER IS THE SON OF A THOSAND FATHERS AND UR MOTHER THE WIFE OF A BEGGER IN RING ROAD. UR OWN NA TO COME CAFE COME DEY CHAT DEY EXPECT MANNER TO FALL FROM HEAVEN FOR YOU MONKEY!!!. UR FUKING MAMA NA ASHAWO FOR ORE ,ODE LIKE U ..

UR WHOLE FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER DEAD NIGERIAN LIKE U UR A SON SAHLL BE CHURCH RAT N A OSU WIT HIV. UR MAMA GET GONOSHEEN FROM FUKIN AREA BOY IN JUNGLE CITY AND U NA HER FIRST CHILD. ABEG WIRE UP U MAMA TOTO.

U R HEREBY CURSED WITH CANCER AND FULL BLOWN AIDS . MAY GORILLA PREGNATE UR SISTAS! ASHOLE. MAY UR MAMA TOTO GO BUST LIKE A BOMB. MAY ALL OF UR SISTAS BE ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA. MAY U ROT IN HELL WITH UR ANCESTOR. MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND ALL UR STUPID GENERATION. YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH N THE DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. ILLITERATE LIKE U! CANNOT EVEN SPELL, READ YOUR MAIL AGIAN, SCHOOL DROPOUT!

[email protected]
Quote:
Amu ohia.
I can see how stupid and idiots that you full are. opon what you think that you are, you cannot make a good spelling of a simple ward, you full and iliterate i foundout that you are not learned. I will never cause you or any of your family memeber because i don't have any thing to do with them but you must know that we are from thesame town so that is why i will not cause you mind yourself, if you recieve any mail and foundout that you are not interested kindly delect the mail and never in your life cause any body because it shall come back to you.

Be mindfull and know that respect is a resprocal. sopuru onwegi, to avoid what will bring a downfall to your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Goat.

Send this email to your mother and your Father so you will tell them that their are mother Fockers!!!!

Mr Goat you are big fools.

Please target this next slime for special abuse --- what a piece of trash ---
[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot,

i didn't klnow that my mail got to an illiterate vagabond like you.Rust in hell you stinking Jew,that lacked a basic home training from birth.I don't blame you cos from history you are not far from a bastard born by a mad woman in a refuse bin.Are you not ashamed of opening your dirty mouth to curse someone you might not worth up to her pants,this is how you bring curse to yourselves,a fool forever just because you feel you have access to internet.Get fucked die slow & rot in hell,kissing my pussy will bring everlasting joy to you,lol die slow & kiss the stinking asshole of an AIDS sufferer,thatz better than the life you live.BIG FOOL�� !! Rot in Nigeria asshole!! You can't be like me k!! BISHOP MY ASS!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Devine idiot, incoherent and inconsistent fool like yourself have the guts to write me such uncanny and unhealthy mail.

I have actually confirmed that your mother was a daugther of an imbecile like yourself. hahahaha, I can see you in dejected and helpless situation.I want you to know I alway pray for you to remain the bastard that you are and I know in my heart you will never be human, but the beast you are you will remain.

When i read through you mail, I could not help ity you because you where trying to expalin to me your situation in life. God will make you remain in this rotten, helpless and pitiful situation always.

Please say Amen.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@devguy67 Spill dey bean brotha!!!!

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419kicker -- U HAVE PM. I ADVICE U TO SEND IT TO AS MANY YAHOO BOYS AND SO-CALLED GUYMEN AS POSSIBLE.

IT IS 100% RISKY FREE

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am getting the best results ever with my new modality, it seems to strike a nerve with the mugus

[email protected]
Quote:
WISH U THE SAME SINCE U USE UR HAND TO WRITE THIS MAIL, I AM WISHING U THE SAME THING IN UR LIFE, UR A CHILD THAT IS PICKED UP FROM GOTTA, U DON'T EVEN HAVE MOTHER BUT I DID ONLY DIFFERNT MAMA & PAPA BUT U ARE AN EVIL GENIUS THAT FALL FROM THE WORLD OF EVIL AND U ARE NOT EVEN RECOGNIZED.

MOTHER FUKER.
Wow, an evil genius Twisted Evil, that made my day Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU POOR MAN
Remain poor forever in your life, for me i have make it

[email protected]
Quote:
GREATEST FOOL NA EM YOU BE. SMALL BOY.YOUR MAMA GO SOON DIE OF AIDS YOU FOOL. YOU SHALL DIE A PAINFUL DEALTH,MAY YOU LIVE AND NEVER SEE PROSPER IN YOUR LIFE .MAY YOUR FAMILY SEE SORROW.MAY YOU WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND CRY.
MAY YOUR BELOVED WOMAN BE RAPED IN YOUR PRESENCE.MAY YOU USE YOUR HAND TO BERRY ALL YOUR CHILDREN.
THIS ARE MY WISHES FOR YOU TODAY AND EVERY OTHER DAY OF YOUR LIFE YOU BASTERD.
I NO GO BETTER FOR YOU 1MILLION TIMES STINKING BASTERD.I DONT BLAME PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
DID I BEG YOU TO REPLY THE EMAIL.THUNDER NA EM GO KILL YOU.HOW I WISH SAY I FIT SEE YOU MAKE I SHOOT YOU MYSELF.BUT ANYHOW SHA,YOU MUST STILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH COS I NO CAUSE YOU FIRST.,NOW THE BEEF IS ON.AND YOU DON BITE LION TAIL.THE WAR HAS JUST BEGAN .
I GO MAKE SURE SAY I KILL YOU .BUT FIRST,YOU MAMA MUST DIE FIST YOU SON A BITCH.DEM GO RAPE AND KILL YOUR MAMA IN 2DAYS TIME I PROMISE YOU.
MAKE I GIVE YOU THAT ONE TO MEAN 1ST BFORE I DEAL WITH YOU.MY PROPHESIES FOR YOU DEY COME NO BE JOKE YOU DIS BASTARD.
YOU THINK SAY I BE YOUR PAPA MATE ? OR DO YOU THINK I DONT HAVE MONEY OR AM NOT COMFORTABLE.
NA DEM MY BOYZ BLAST FOR DIS BOX AND I NO EVEN NO WHERE DEM SEE FOOL LIKE YOU EMAIL FROM.
YOU ARE JUST A PRICK COS I DONT THINK YOU NEED TO REPLY COS I NO CONSERN YOU FOOL.
DIE! SLOW GREATEST FOOL.STAY THERE MAKE YOU DEY BEEF PERSON WEY DON MAKE AM.
YOU BASTERD HUSTLER.MOTHERSUCKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
SPEND THE REST OF UR LIFE IN HELL

You are a fool and will remain a stupid nuisance.I have even collected 2-3 tilmes this month.Am a star and ur illogical expression will always dinish you from your peer.Foolish Guyman.

[email protected]
Quote:
USMAN BELLO THE VULTURE SHALL VISIT UR ENTIRE FAMILY AND PLUCK OUT YOUR EYES OFF. BUT DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR MOTHER WE SHALL LIVE HER. SHE HAS TO BE RAPED BASTERDLY AND THROWN OVER BOARD FOR THE FISHES OF ODIN TO FEED ON.

U BETTER BE WARNED U MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE SAME THING YOU WISH ME OK WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU ARE UNFORGIVABLE SONE OF A BITCH

[email protected] is the best mugu in a long time. After I sent my form, we got in an insult exchange. Finally they have blocked my address, so please send them some insults.
Quote:
AS YOU KNOW, ANYONE WE PRAY FOR ANOTHER PERSON DESERVES MORE BLESSINGS AND THIS ARE YOU BLESSINGS, SUCCESS WILL NEVER BE YOURS TILL YOU DIE, YOU WILL NEVER INHERIT ANYTHING FROM YOUR FAMILY .

AS YOU KNOW, YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTARD, AND YOU WILL NEVER GET A REASONABLE REASON FOR BEING MISERABLE ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

YOU THIS BASTARD SMALL BOY. YOU NO GO EVER GROW, REACH YOUR MATE. YOU HAVE NO CAR , EVEN IF YOU GET YOU GET PERSONAL HOUSE ? IF YOU AINT IN THE GAME WHY CANT YOU STEP ASSIDE AND LET THE BALL ROLL AS YOU ARE MY FELLOW CITIZEN. DO NOT FIND SOMETIN TO DO.
STAY UNDER YOUR MAMA PUSY AND SUCK ARE CUM ! *DELETED*. !!!!.

REMAIN BASTARD AND REMAIN CURSED ALL THE REST OF YOU LIFE BIGGEST FOOL.

SMALL BOY.

So I sent them another insult script, and they respond again, attempting to address part of the script I sent Laughing
Quote:
DEAR BASTARD,
I AM GLAD TO READ FROM YOU ONCE AGAIN AND I KNEW YOU ARE ONE USELESS BASTARD THAT CAN NEVER REASON TILL YOU DIE. LET ME TELL YOU SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW AS YOU GROW.
1) YOU KNOW SHOW RESPECT TO ANOTHER PERSON MAMA B COS U NEVER POSTRAIGHT ON THE FLOOR TO GREET HER ONCE COS YOU ALWAYS PEEP TO LOOK HER HOE ! LOL.
2) YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SEE HER WET PUSSY BCOS SHE NO D KING PIKIN WEY SHE BORN ( IMAGINE YOUR OLD WOMAN DEY WEAR TIGHT UNDER ONTOP HER K STRING).
3) I KNOW SAY IF YOUR MAMA NO FUCK LORRY DRIVER HE NO FIT PAIN YOU THATS WHY YOU WANT MAKE OPEN YOUR HEART SO THAT HE GO FREE YOU. SO, ASK HER TO STOP SUCK DRIVERS CUM.
4) NEVER MAKE ATTEMP TO GO BABA ALAWO PLACE FOR RITUAL COS, THEM GO REQUST MAKE YOU GO SUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY FOR SEVEN DAYS, FUCK HER HOES FOR 7 NIGHT, IMAGINE YOUR MA-LE. DEY GIVE YOU WETIN WE DEY CALL ( ORI) IYA TU MAMA FU E NI ORI PELU EYIN ARUGBO.
GUY YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DEAD RAT... YOU ARE GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. YOU AIN'T GOT NOTING TO STAND ON. MOTHERFUKERR............................
GREET YOUR MAMA .........FOR ME..
I WISH I COULD C HER AND GIVE HER WAT MY FRNDS CALL ORI. I WISH U BADLOCK OO O O O.

So, I send them yet another insult script, and they respond again
Quote:
AS YOU CAN SEE FOR YOUR SELF. AND AS I ALWAYS TELL YOU. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL IN THE WORLD. BIG TIME SMALL BOY. NO SENCE, NO BRAIN, NO SABI WRITE, NO SABI COMPOSE. INFACT YOU BE ODE...! ODE NLA.
YOU ARE JUST A USELESS ENTITY WITH NO FUTURE. GUYMAN WEY NO GET PLANS. SMALLEST BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. MY BOY WEY DEY TRO JOB FOR ME SELF NA HIM REPLY YOUR LAST EMAIL. COULD YOU IMAGINE.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod edit - remove long line of lololol to stop blowout - SP

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey devguy, and insult baiter's here is a link you may like, I've read
some good insults, but I must warn you and any other, "Excessive
Language Used", I'll put a NSFW for other.

cheers mate Laughing

http://www.youswear.com/index.asp

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lovely ones:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ibi dagi,
ka afo gi too, ka nne gi na-nna buru okuko uzor laba ura, umunne nile buru ogwuomagala,ama gi buru ama ndi ohi, amu gi tokwa na imkpu ashawo! dakwa ubiam ebighibi,
anu ohia nwuru anwu, ngwanu m aju gi, ndua idi ugbua o na enye gi obi anwuri na ikpataghi ego?nma nwoke imaghi, ogologo itughi, akwukwo igupulighi, ole ebe aga esi were hota gi madu, biko je kwuo udor maka na i bu odi ndu onwu ka nma.si tu connaise par, tu est troo bet, malade,je maise foo de toi,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MUMU LOOK LET ME TELL YOU DID YOU THINK THAT YOU KNOW SOMTHING?
LOOK AT WHAT YOUR WRITENG BECAUSE YOU WNAT TO TELL US THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO WRITE IGBO?

OTU NNE GI THERE?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello Mr failure

You are a fool, a bastard,an idiot, a nonentity, an imbecile, cow head,beast of no gender, You are dead real dead for writing to me in that manner. I will get to your soul.

Your Spititual Leader

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
God Will finish all of your family in jesus Amen.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You don't want to open you face to get money Fock you and yoy family you will die soon Fock you basterd.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
haha nna ibu agi otu onyeara

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:

Greetings from ikpu nne gi,
Dear otu nne gi,

irie kwala iri? Nne gi na Nna gi na ayo ego na data cyber, nwa nne nwanyi na agba akwuna, na 9th mile, ebe gi onwegi bu ote na ime ndi iberibe enwere na ala anyi bu Nigeria, ka m juo gi ajuju oria obiri na aja ocha na enye gi nsogbu odikwala mma? ihe mere mu ji aju bu na nwa dokinta ji ogwu ya no gi na akuku ugbua ma na condition ya bu na o ga ara nne gi onu otu asaa na ututu asato na ehihie ebe oga eji onu otu iri asaa were mechie ya nka bu na iru gi oburu na ikwe kpo m na akara email [email protected]. ma obu akara telefon 234 419 otu nne gi 1 ikpu nne gi 2 amu nna gi 2 ibu ajii otu nkita, a na m ahugi ka otu na ime ndia a na enyo enyo na obodo aaa!!!. i ma ihe ibu? ibu ajii otu ewu, ajii otu pusi, nne gi na agba akwuna na 8awas nke di na new haven, n ga esiga umu afrika ka ha mata ka otu nne gi si atu. hei !!!' imakwa nke na eme ugbua nne gi no na amicha onye ara amu na ime afi fia ajii otu nne gi di kwa ka nkpuru akwu ojukwu.
tupu ndobe nkpisi, echefu gi m ime ga imara na mu na ada nne gi nwere apointment na abali echi biko acho gi m ka isoroya bia maka n' ga ara ya ka nkita ra ya ka monki, ra ya ka enwe,
ebe papa nnuku mu ga eji otu mma mma gi na amu ka esi api komputa

abu m ezi nnwa nne gi,
Mrs. otu mma mma gi oooooooo!!!! Esq

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Your whole family will die in Soso Liso Air Plane. Your Daddy will have complete stroke before the end of this month. All your family will live from hand to mouth. you will never see the light of tomorrow. You no dey shame. Ur mother na pro soooo. Ur dad na dick man ooooooo. Who fuck ur Mama when she born u na one Mad man his na Colo. Ask ur mama she go tell u. Bastard of a son. U will die a misrable death.
Give ur mama this letter 4 me:

Nne gi na Nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa idiot. Nne gi bu akwunna. Nna
gi na ara mkpuru amu. Amu jie gi. Agwo tupiakwa gi anya. Egbe burukwa
umu gi. Ama nna gi chiekwa. Chineke kpokwa gi oku.
Onye ohi, igaghi ahu ife oma na ndu gi. Ka m juo gi? Mugua obu Nne gi
ka obu Nna gi? Olee i he ina ebere akwa, You bastard. Uchu gba kwa gi
,onye aji ike nsi,ihere adighi eme gi,otule di ka gi.
AJI OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI
Chineke kpokwa gi oku,
Big Boy
Y go beg me 4 food.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR PAPA NA IDIOT YOUR MAMA NA FOOL WOMAN YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTER NA ASHAWO GOD PUNISH YOU POOR VATY GO KILL YOU

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
HELLO BIG FOOL, DID YOU ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL BEFORE, JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOU WROTE TO ME. GOD MUST HAVE CAUSE YOU SO MUCH, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE LIKE THAT.\
LAST I FUCK YOUR MOTHER OH MY GOD YOUR MOTHER'S TOTO IS SO WIDE AND SO DEEP, AND ALSO IS STINGING, EVEN THAT YOU GIRLFRIEND DO YOU REMEMBER HER SHE LOVES ME BUT WHEN I LOOK AT MOUTH SHE HAS THIS SICKNESS CALLED (BERI-BERI) YOU SEE AND YOU ARE HEPILETE,
WRITE BACK IF YOU WANT TO JOIN YOUR MATE IN HELL, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY, YOU ARE A SPIRIT ROAMING AROUND THE EARTH.
FUCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUU ASHOLE.
FROM YOUR WINDOW

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

ADEL GHAMITSU MALAKA, YOU FUCKING BASTARD.. YOUR HEAD NO CORRECT. YOU THINK SAY YOU GAT NO SENSE OF HUMOUR, YOU DAFT AND I WILL LET GO NOW.

DON`T FUCK OK, WE RUN THINGS ,THINGS DON`T RUN WE OK.

STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU DEAD MAN WALKING. PEACE OF SHIT.

GENERATOR WILL BE YOUR LIGHT AS LONG AS YOU ARE ACTING AS A FUCKING ASHOLE.

MARCON MOTHER YOU GET LOST.

SON A BITCH.YOU KNOW WHATS UP. GARBAGE FOOL LIKE YOU (FIRE BURN YOU....WHO BE YOU? NUMERON.SPIELDALA......I FEAR NO ONE BUT GOD. WHO BE YOU *DELETED*...IF I BE YOUR NEIGHBOR....ONLY 50 DOLLAR AND MARIHUANA I WILL ALLOW JAMAICA GUY TO ELIMINATE YOU. GUPPY.

UNCLEAN GOAT MAPAPAM, YOU ARE SO DAFT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN VILLAGE AND FELTISH STUFF..YOU BE TRUE TRUE YORUBA FOOL... LORDS OF LITTLE FAGGOT ..I BOW NOT OK. JAH IS MY SIGHT AND MY SALVATION .

I NOW UNDERSTAND SAY YOU BE FOOL.NO MATTER WHAT YOU CANNUT LEARN GUY AT OLD AGE.... PEACE OF SHIT.

FIRE.

and
Quote:
MUMU YOU NO GET WORK.FOOLISH YORUBA DOG LIKE YOU,I THOUGHT YOU ARE LIVING IN STATES, FIRE BURN YOU .YOU DEY NIGER DEY YAN TRASH......WHAT IS MY BUSINESS WITH NIGERIA OR YORUBA.. YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU THINK SAY YOU SABE MUMU.

and after another barrage...
Quote:
WHO IS A FOOL NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAH GO TO BED FOOL LEARN MORE WITH ME HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

and
Quote:
BIG FOOL
and because they always read mails with MCTN in the title
Quote:
OK Let me help you see the MTCN inside
Let see who is the fool now go to hell you stinkin piece of shit bastard you fool idiot let me show you i know more than you block head mumu hahahahahaha

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
he no go better for all your fucking generations born and unborn you faggot never in ur life talk shit to me again.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
GUESS HOW FUCKING YOU ARE, YOU SON OF A BITCH...PREMITIVE FOOL...... YOUR MIND IS SO DIABOLICAL THAT IS WHY YOU ARE STILL IN DEALTH
CHAMBER. YOU YANNING ABOUT NAIRA. WHEN YOU MATE ARE CONTROLING INVESTMENT IN UK IN THE DAY WHY DINNER IS WAITING IN NEW YORK.
....PEACE OF SHIT.

BE A HUMBLE AFRICAN FOOL AND BE PROUD OF AFRICA NOT ONLY YORUBA AS YOU CLAIM....YOUR NUTURE IS DARK AND YOU CAN LEARN...........SPIEDALA .... IGNORANT IS NOT EXCUSE GUPPY,,YOU ARE SO DULL ......CAN YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF? THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT.MARICON................................... WHAT DO YOU WANT OMILA LIKE YOU...YOU FUCKING NIGERIAN WITHOUT DIGNITY...YOU ARE ALREADY FIGHTING A TRIBAL WAR WHICH IS NOT GOING TO LEAD YOU ANYWERE ...IGBO MAN DON SCREW YOU MUMSY BEFORE YOU WERE BORN..YOUR MAMA WEY NO GET MAN WEY DON GET 20 WIVES BEFORE...FIRE YOU BASTARD.. YORUBA WOMAN WEY BE OLOSHO.
ADELGHAMITSU MALAKA- I AM HERE WAITING FOR YOU

and
Quote:
YOU GAT NO SENSE OF HUMOUR, YOU DAFT AND I WILL LET GO NOW.

DON`T FUCK OK, WE RUN THINGS ,THINGS DON`T RUN WE OK.

STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU DEAD MAN WALKING. PEACE OF SHIT.

GENERATOR WILL BE YOUR LIGHT AS LONG AS YOU ARE ACTING AS A FUCKING ASHOLE.

MARCON MOTHER YOU GET LOST.

SON A BITCH.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
GO FUCK YOURSELF

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
ASS HOLE BIG FULL YOU NO GET ANY MONEY TO PAY UR HOUSE BILL
NA HIM MAKE ME WAN HELP UR LOW ASS UP BITCH I NO SAY ALL UR FAMILY DEY HUNGRY

YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU 4GET SAY ALL UR SISTA AND CUSIN'S FEMALE DEY DO ASHAWO WORK 4 ALLEN
I JUST WAN GIVE YOU SOME LIL MONEY 2 GET OUT OF THOSE BULLSHIT LIFE

OH BOY YOU DON 4GET SAY UR MAMA DEY GO FUCK 4 OUTSIDE BE COZ UR PAPA DICK SMALL LIKE UR OWN
LOL LIKE FATHER LIKE BITCH SON

ABEG TELL ALL UR BITCH SISTA'S AND UR MAMA WEY DEY DO LIKE MUMU MAKE THEM COME CHECK OUT MY BIG KOKO THEM GO TELL YOU MAKE YOU BRING THAT UR GIRL FRIEND WEY HER TOTO DO SUFAR .....ALL UR FRIEND'S DON HELP YOU FUCK AM SO YOU STILL MARRY AM AS UR WIFE BECOZ THE BABE GO MESS YOU FOR OUTSIDE SAY UR PINIS 2 SMALL LOL

FUCK ALL U STUPID RETARTED ASS HOES THAT DONT KNO WUTS GOOD FOR UR HEALTH

I NO GO COURSE UR PAPA BECOZ IS ABOUT TO DIE AND IF HIM DON DIE NA UR MAMA BIG TOTO KILL AM
NA MISTAKE THEM TAKE BORN YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NA THE SECONDARY SKOOL YOU FIRST GO B4 YOU GO PRIMARY SKOOL

HOW DARE U DISGRACE UR FAMILY RACE BY SENDING ME THIS SHIT

I HOPE U ROT IN HELL AND BURN WITH ALL THE OTHER OFF UR FAMILY

PLEASE TRY AND GET BACK TO ME

BEST REGARD
BARRISTER STANLEY ALAN JOHN

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
BACK TO YOU. COURSE UNTO YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS. YOU MUST
REMAIN A BAGGER IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected] didn't get the point or read the mail.....he wrote:
Quote:
How are you doing today?I know that all is well with u there.It all about
the fund i have Receiver the payment from westernunion and what is your order on this
cash of �3,500 out of it, so i
will like you to resent your home address to me in a way i will sent it
to the deployment that will bring it to your place, but remember that
it's lift �3000.00

i will be waiting to hear from you soon

Mr Davidson

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
YOU ARE A BLODY FOOL AND YOU WILL REMAIN SOO TILL YOU ENTER
SIX FEET.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
You dog

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
SO YOU DON FINALLY TURN YOURSELF TO GOD ABI? WELL ME YOU NO GET TALK , JUST TRY SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM GOD.

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@CF thank you. I need some new modalities to piss off the lads Laughing

Glad to see lots of others insulting the lads. They deserve everthing we send to them and more. Twisted Evil Now, on to the mugus for the day

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL ROT IN HEAL,STUPID IDIOT

[email protected] writes
Quote:
WATCH WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT.

THE GAME
Well, I just sent another set of insults to this HHH of mugu land -- I guess that is what happens next

[email protected] is an angry loan lad
Quote:
SAME TO U

STUPID HAUSA GOAT LIKE U WHO ARE U TO JUDGE ME. NOR WAN CURSE UR PARENT COS I NOR KNOW WHO BI WHO BUT AS FOR U ABEG MAKE U TRY CHECK UR SELF BEFORE U DEY TREAT OTHER PEOPLE FUCK UP.

STAY POSITIVE
GUY MAN 4RM 9JA

[email protected]
Quote:
READ THIS MAIL PROPERLY AND CORRECT UR FOOLISHNESS OK. HI GUY I WANT MAKE U READ WETIN U WRITE FOR UR FELLOW HUMAN BEING EVEN THOU U NO GET SENCE U NO GET MANNER OF APPROACH IF U KNOW U DON'T BUY D IDEAL OF THE MAIL WHILE NOT IGNORE RATHER FOOLING YOUR OLD AGE ANTWAY IT UNFORTUNATE I DON'T KNOW U IN PERSON I WOULD COME WHERE U ARE AND BREAKING YOUR HEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE , HEAVY IDIOT . MONKEY AND SMELLING TOTO. , gOD PUNISH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ANDN YOU WILL DIE YOUND AND POOR.

yU \\\\\\\\\\

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JUST A LOW LIFE IDIOT,I WILL FEED UR WHOLE GENERATION.I MADE MY FIRST MILLION AT THE AGE OF 18 AND THAT WAS 2002.

FOR UR INFO,I AM LIVING LARGE,GAT 3 CARS.WHAT DO UR FADA HAVE TO OFFER.

YOU AND UR FAMILY WILL DIE POOR

Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
wishing you thesame and the best of your life is wasted already and i need you to know , may ur days be better as from today and you shall live and die as an everlasting maye ?????

Usman bello GO TO Hell MUGUN

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the highest idiot. If you are not a mugu y do you even wrote any back at all.

BIG FOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

U no see ur life? U don't dey cry now MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
God bless you for stupidity Amen poorest Man on earth

[email protected] is a serial responder -- he always answers my call Laughing
Quote:
Regard ur responces,u are the high.......est FOOOOOOL i have ever meet online.u don't need to insult ur mother and father because they are common crimemina like u and doing what i alway wish to do but not to my fellow niga brothers.so u msot thing before u repay to my mail.pslam 104 is going to be ur blessing for ever and ever and u most say AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE REAL FOOL AND YOU WILL NOT LAST IN LIVE
I KNOW TOO WELL THAT SOMEBODY LIKE YOU WILL BE SUCKING WOMAN TOTO AND WILL NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON TO ACHIEVE LIKE YOUR MATES

I REJECT ANY CAUSE YOU SAID HERE BUT ALL MY PRAYER TO YOU IS THAT YOU WILL REMAING ALWAY IDIOT IN LIVE AND WILL DIE BY THE END OF THIS WEEK

THANK FOR YOUR SELFISH IDEA YOUR STUPID FELLOW

want tell you that you will die in three days time
so there is no need talk to a dead person like you so go and meet your death
you are foolish human being and i said it and i have to happen in you like since you live what you have to say that you are fool and start abusing me you will see how people mount relate in feature
go go go go go go go go and die

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Na ur mama toto u dey curse and ur papa smelling prick and yanch i go collect ur soul

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll mumu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MUGU Babatunde

U MUST B A BARDSTERD,HEE GOAT FAKE NATIVE DOCTOR,MAKE HIV AIDS FINISH ALL UR FAMILY?

ACCIDENT GO BEE UR PURTION, NA SNAKE GO BITE U 4 BUSH WERE U DEY GO FIND MEDICINE WEY GO KILL U,IDIOT.SENSLLES HUMANBIN.

U WRITE 1,2,I NO ANWSER U,UR HEAD NO NO SEY E GO STOP 4 DERE,ABI NA B/C NA PERSON DEY HELP U WRITE AM, MUMU.

IF U DEAR REPLY DIS MAIL AGAIN UR FOOD GO DEY RUN FRM U, I SUELL.

IF U ARE NOT INTTERESTED U IGNORE D MATTER INSTED TU BEY FOOL RU SELF,OLDFOOL.

and:

Quote:
FUCK YOU ONCE MORE IF U REPLY DIS MAIL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
who are u plz tell which business are talking about

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WETIN BE YOUR PROB GUY MK U TALK I NOR WHY U DEY SEND ME ALL THIS EMAIL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THAT NA YOUR FADA YOU THEY TULK TO Very HappyL-):-SS:-<I-)[-(

THAT NA YOUR FADA YOU THEY TULK TO LIKE THAT MUMU NA HIM U BE GO SUK ME ASSSSSSSSSS

Very HappyL-):-SS:-<I-)[-(
Very HappyL-):-SS:-<I-)[-(Very HappyL-):-SS:-<I-)[-(Very HappyL-):-SS:-<I-)[-(Very HappyL-):-SS:-<I-)[-(Very HappyL-):-SS:-<I-)[-(Very HappyL-):-SS:-<I-)[-(

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello small boy!dEY THERE DEY IINSULT YOUR HEAD, I AM STINKLY RICH BY DOIND THIS BUSINESS AND I EVEN HAD A CAR WAT 4.5 MILLION NIARA EWO, BE THERE MUMU EXPRESS THEY LIVE YU NIGER MUGU.

Goverment worker earning 10 thounsand niara okpe ewo bye for and and find a better job that will make yu get rich yu come look women yansh abi mumu.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your father is an idiot, bastard and a asshole.you are a big goat and a dam motherfucker.
i always know you are a Nigerian and we have been warnad on scams from you guys.mind you i have all your details and i asure you that i will be farwarding them to the interpol Mr babatinde or whatever your name is.

Keep on:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT HAVE TIME WITH IDIOT LIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOUR MAD MOTHER BORN YOU AS BASTARD AND BASTARD DONT HAVE COMMON SENSE.I WILL FEE YOUR GENERATION 365 DAYS.GET LOST.

YOU A FOOL AND FOOL SHALL YOU REMAIN.

*DELETED*

[email protected] must want a mugu's phone number or something
Quote:
I C HOW JOBLESS U RE DAT IS WHY U HAVE TO SAY RUBISH, UR MATE RE BUSY MAKING MONEY FROM D INTERNET U RE DERE TALKING BULLSHIT IF U KNW U RE NOT AFRIAD ME SEND UR NUMBER SO I CALL U GIVE U D WARNING OF UR LIFE , MORE SO OVER YOU HAVE MY NUMBER U CAN CALL ME IF U KNOW U RE MAN ENOUGH .

POOR RAT DEY WHERE U DEY UR MATE DON PASS U FINISH BECAUSE TIME WEN U GO TAKE MAKE MONEY U TAKE AM DEY SPOIL PEOPLE OWN . ANYWAY NA DAT POSITION WEN U DEY U GO DEY IF U NO STOP THIS RUBISH WEN U DEY DO IF U DON'T BUY D IDEAL OF MY MAIL WHILE NOT IGNORE IT BE MATURED OK.

[email protected] still tries a scam even after I called her a filthy ashawo who works for 3-naria on Allen Ave
Quote:
HELLO MR BELLO
I DONT EVER IN MY LIFE THINK TO SEE OR HEAR THIS THINK FROM PEOPLE I STILL REMAIN TELLING YOU THAT I AM A WOMAN OF PEACE AND I AM WILLING TO GIVE THIS DEAL TO POEPLE LIKE YOU WHO KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY BECAUSE I LIVE AND WORK ACCORDING TO GOD WISH ME TO BE .YOU CAN GO DOWN TO THE MESSAGE I SEND TO YOU YOU WILL SEE THE PIC OF ME IN IT JUST LOOK AT IT I KNOW WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IF IT IS A FREE GIFT THAT GOD WANT FROM YOU I CAN TELL ME BUT IF NOT JUST LIVE IT FOR GOD TO DO HIS WILL IN MY LIFE IF I DIE WITHOUT GIVING THIS BOX OUT IT WONT COST ME ANY THING BUT IT IS JUST THAT I WANT TO GIVE IT OUT TO THE NEEDED.

I AM TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE I DONT NEED ANY MONEY FROM YOU IT IS JUST FOR YOU TO CONTACT THE DIPLOMATIC THAT YOU WANT TO CLAM IT .
I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE AFIRAD THAT I WILL DEMAN MONEY FROM YOU PLS DONT GIVE THINK SO I DONT NEED MONEY FROM YOU .BUT REMAIN YOU IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN YOU ARE CLAIMING THIS BOX TO DO THE WORK OF GOD BUT IF U ARE A CHRISTIAN PLS USE IT FOR THE WORK IN UR CHURCH.

AS YOU RECIEVE THIS EMAIL PLS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE EMAIL CONTACTS OF THE DIPLOMATIC COMPANY FIRM WORLDWIDE AND YOU CAN CHOSE BY UR SELF WHERE TO CONTACTS FROM THE WORLD NEAR YOU

HERE IS THIER HEAD QUETER AND BRANCHES WORLDWIDE.

ABIDJAN IVOIRE COAST HEAD QUETER.

THEY ALSO VE SENEGAL, MALAYSA, INDONESIAN, INDIAN, LONDON, SPAIN, LIBRA.

YOU CAN TAKE BY UR SELF WHERE TO CONTACTS FOR IT AND EMAIL ME SO THAT I CAN GIVE YU THIER CONTACTS DETAILS.

WALTING TO HEAR GOOD FROM YOU.

THANKS
MRS JESSICAL WATERMAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey
You are frustrated, only a frustration man talks the way you talk. Check your self
Be for you become a rubbish cane

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE CAUSE I DID NOT NO THAT THIS TYPE OF EMBERSITE STILL EXIST IN THE WORLD, I DID NOT BLAM YOU CAUSE FOR ARE VERY STUPIED AT THE FIRST PLACE; I WILL BLAM THE GOD THAT CREAT CAUSE HE CREAT IA USE LESS AND UNUSSEFULL BEIN INTO THIS WORLD

SEE LISTEN TO ME I CANOT GIVE YOU ANY BAD PRAYER? ALL WHAT I WILL PRAY GOD TO DO IS EVERY WORLD THAT YOU ALTER OUT OF YOUR MOUTH SHALL GO BACK TO SENDER,

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR U. U WIL REMAIN A FOLISH N JOBOWNER OR MAY BE YOU WILL MARY BUT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE WITH YOUR FAMILY MY PRAYER AGAIN IS THAT THIS MY JOBLESS SHALL ALSO COME ON YOUR SONS WAY AND HE WILL JOIN THIS GROUP OF MY AS A GUY . U WIL MARRY WOMAN N REMAIN A GOAT FUKER MAY U REMAIN IN PAIN OVER YOUE LIFE?AND YOUR SON SHALL NEVER MAKE YOU HAPPY IN YOUR LIFE WITHOUT JOINING THIS GUY GROUP MARK IT AT A PLCE THAT ONE MR EIDEN BODE TOLD YOU THIS. MAY SHAME AND DISGRCE BE YOOUR PORSSION BY YOUR SON THROUGH OUT IN YOUR LIFE. U WILL NEVER GET ANY HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO HELP YOUR SICKNESS CAUSE WILL FALL INTO SICK AND YOUR SON WILL NOT AFORD IT UNLESS HE JOIN THE GUY GROUP THAT IS MY WORLD FOR YOU.

BE IN PAIN FOR EVER

REMAIN CURSED

[email protected]
Quote:
U CALLED YOURSELF BARR BELLO OR WHAT, YOU HAVE MADE THE GREATEST MISTAKE IN LIFE BY WRITTEN SUCH AN EMAIL, U WILL REGREAT YOU NEVER DID SEND SUCH AN EMAIL AND YOU MUST LEAN HOW TO APPROACH PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO SEEN OR KNOWN BEFORE, INSTEAD OF ME TO LEAVE NOT TO TREAT YOUR FUCK UP, I WILL RATHER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

YOU DONT KNOW WHOM YOU HAVE JUST SNT AN EMAIL, EVERY BODY ON THE STREET DOING THIS BUSINESS ARE NOT THE SAME

[email protected]
Quote:
I revert what ever ur prayer maybe to u and ur last generation,let me u say Big Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
Na Ayilala With e Wrath go purnish ur full generation

[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU BASTARD I WISH YOU ALL THAT YOU HAVE WISHED YOUR SELF,MAY YOU REMAIN COURSED........................

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey like U. U get luck say u no dey Kigali..if not...na ur prick we 4 used prepare Mbazi Mbazi.

U will remain in Ni
geria there and rot in poverty....useless gary del...

Amadioha Gbagbukwa ama gi.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SHALL DIE OF HOT POISON. SURE SAY U NO GO DON COLLECT MONEY FOR MORE THAN 2YEARS NOW.THTAS WHY U GET TIME TO SEND MAIL LIKE THIS....COME MAKE I SHOW U WAY MAKE U SEF E SHINE FOR TOWN LIKE ME AND MY CREW....U SABI WHO DEM DE CALL YOUNG MONEY....THATS ME...HOOK UP WIV ME AND I LL SHO U THE WAY.WAT U R DOING IS JUST MERE FRUSUTRATION OUT OF BOBO.DEM COLLECT YOUR WIFE????

[email protected] wants me to be his oga
Quote:
Dear Chairman,
I have received your mail,but its content is embarrassing and abusive. but with respect may i request for you to teach me this job like you said i have not pick any money in this business and will not quit until i made some BIG MONEY out of it.
as it stands , I believe you can help me study and understand this job so that one day will be a big boss like you.
I am looking forward to hear from you ASAP.
With regards,
J J

[email protected]
Quote:
My Man,
Look your curse will follow u back together with ur family ok.

Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used one of the old insult formats (I KNOW UR SECRETS ---- UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER ...) on Mark David ([email protected]) whom I was baiting a bit before. Here's what I got in response:
Quote:
HEY,
YOU ARE THE REASON FOR YOUR FATHERS CONDITION THAT IS
WHY YOU CAN NOT COME HOME IF AT ALL YOU ARE ANY WHERE.
YOUR MATES HAVE MADE REAL DUSHI AND YOU ARE STRANDED
OVER THERE SHINING PUSSI TO MAKE LIVING. (IF THERE IS
ANY FOR YOU TO SHINE)
I SHOULD HELP YOU COME HOME FOR ONCE BEFORE YOUR
PARENTS FUNERAL IS CONCLUDED.
BUT I CAN ONLY HELP PEOPLE WITH A HEAD VERY PITY.
ANYWAY YOUR FATHER DIED SAME, POOPER WITHOUT GARRI IN
HIS FLAT STOMACH. YOUR MOTHER OUR MALLAMS DOG MEAT.
YOUR GENERATION IS CAUSED AND REMAINS SO. AMEN AND
AMEN AND AMEN. BOMBOCLAT.

I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about Shocked

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic