SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Western Union Bigwig

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is the Western Union General supervisor, he says. Whoo. We're all very proud of him. If your lads are finding it difficult to collect your payments, perhaps you should refer them to him. He'll sort it all out. Smile

There's good potential for a nice mess here, as Mr Wakiki attempts to chop your lad's payment, or your lad complains that the Western Union official Mr Wakiki is a scammer. Mr Wakiki is then the obvious culprit for your lad's payment going missing.

[email protected]
Mr AWARD WAKIKI
WESTERN UNION
GENERAL SUPERVISOR
GHANA-TOGO LOME
TEL,+2332462-57853

Quote:

THE DEAL IS THAT I AM HERE AS THE WESTERN UNION GENERAL SUPERVISOR,I AM IN CHARGE OF THIS TRANSFER,IT IS MY DUTY TO KNOW THE OWNER OF THIS MONEY BEFORE I DO THE TRANSFER,ONCE I STATE THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER THEN THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED TO YOU WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM,SO WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS THIS,YOU WILL THINK VERY WELL ON WHAT PERCENTAGE WILL YOU GIVE TO ME ONCE THIS MONEY IS TRANSFERED TO YOU,AND YOU MUST NOT DISCLOOSE THIS TO ANY BODY TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE JUST KEEP IT IN YOUR MIND TILL THIS MONEY IS TRANSFERED TO YOU FOR SAFETY OK,I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR YOUR URGENT RESPONDS,

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU,

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When my lad has trouble downloading the MTCN (thanks to a baiting tookit gif Wink ), I know now who to refer him to Laughing .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Love it... I'll be sure to send my lads his way.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really useful email to have lying around to piss off the lads.

If I PM you with my email address could you forward it to me?

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need, his addy is above, and it's a variant of the unclaimed estate, it's an unclaimed westie payment of about 800,000 dollars. Just tell your lad you got some email or other about this guy Wakiki being the WU supervisor for that region. If the lad phones him, asking if he's speaking to the WU supervisor, of course he'll say yes. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet as. I love the idea of passing a lad onto another lad to deal with. It's almost the ultimate really, the lads baiting and scamming each other.

freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is almost too good ...are any of us allowed to use this email address for proper complaints of WU payments gone awry? Smile

nobody3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my phonelads have got some real bad complaining to do - hope this "superviser" is able to stand the abuse in store for him -
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems as though his account has been disabled. Does someone else want to confirm this?

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep. It bounced for me too. Shame, as I was looking forward to using it. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn. His phone's still good, though.

Probably now I've posted this here the account will be closed in no time, but at least we can all see how futile that is. [email protected],
tel 00233 245 709 499 is claiming to be a "superior" at the western union branch, and looks like a mate of "Award"'s. IPs match.

Quote:

IT HAS COME TO MY NOTICE THAT YOUR FUND IS LYING DOWN IN OUR BRANCH OF WESTERN UNION AS THE HEAD OFFICER AND SUPERIOR IN CHARGE OF THE BRANCH I WISH TO INFORM YOU TO SEND TO ME T6HE NAMES OF THE BENEFACTORS YOU WILL WANT TO BE COLLECTING THE FUND.THE MONEY INVOLVE IS $3.8MILLION USD,I SHALL BE SENDING $3500 USDF EACH DAY THEN TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER FIVE SENDINGS TO YOU THROUGH A BANK HERE IN ACCRA GHANA.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks PDS, I just sent the new email and phone number to a lotto lad I have been stringing along. I have missed my deadline twice now, so this should just add to the fun.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic