SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LoveGun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I met I received the first email from this lady from LDSPlanet.com on July 5th, 2007. Her profile was from Bolder Colorado, but after she told me she lives in Kent England, after her father had be poisoned by his business partners, and her mother is British so she relocated to england when she was seven years old. She clames her mother owns a marketing firm, and she (my contact) is running a small family owned retail business of womens clothing and jewelry, and her cousin is run a small business in Africa. Her are a couple of IP address
from [41.205.164.210] by web58908.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:27:20 PDT
rom [38.119.107.72] by web58903.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:28:14 PDT
from [69.121.170.57] by web58914.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:21:40 PDT
from [195.166.237.27] by web58904.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:40:27 PDT
I need help with this one I am new to this scammer stuff, and now she said her phone does not receive or send long distance phone calls, and wants to call me from a pay phone. She uses no capital i's and uses the phrase also.. very often, is this a South African person I am corresponding with. Lo9veGun
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=195.166.237.27

That should answer your question. Definately Nigeria, Lagos to be exact.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Th 41.205.164.210 is Nigerain
IP address: 69.121.170.57
Reverse DNS: ool-4579aa39.dyn.optonline.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 6128
ASN Name: CABLE-NET-1
IP range connectivity: 3
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 69.96.0.0 to 69.127.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Bronx, New York
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
There must be a network going on, and this Sarah was a paying subscriber, but her profile no longer exist as of yesterday.
I said I was new to this scamming, and I have sent photos of my self, my last email I said I was using a false identity because of Nigerian scams, and the reply was they new nothing about Nigerian scams. then they asked what my true identity is, I hope they bit the bullet, because they have my full name, thank god I saw this scamming on dateline this past week.
Now for advice what should I do? LoveGun
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just cease communication with them and delete their emails as they come in, or block them if you have that option with your email provider. They'll stop trying to communicate with you, eventually.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
LoveGun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are getting very good at this stuff, but I became suspicious when I sent a ecard and she put Sarah Joseph, instead of Sarah Brown, and the reply was she did not want to use her real last name on a open forum, but Joseph was her deceased father name, and there were other inconstancy's in her stories as well. I am glad there are people like yourselves on this forum, trying to stop this low of low stuff, these people do not have any conscience or human decency. LoveGun
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Romance scammers are very good at what they do, LoveGun. Remember, they do this for a "living" and many of them have spent years perfecting their routine. At this point, your scammer is likely to "turn the charm on high" in an effort to get you back. As Tsnerd said, the best way to handle the situation is simply to ignore "her" (sorry mate, but chances are that the scammer is actually male) completely, blocking emails and IMs if possible. The scammer will see any response from you as an opportunity to get you back on the hook, so its best not to respond in any way.

That said, good on you for spotting the inconsistencies in "her" story and following up on your suspicions. Too many people don't listen to that little voice telling them that something is very wrong, and believe me when I say that it often costs them dearly.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
gargstang
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm near the Boulder area if you need to check any details.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need. As Wayne pointed out in his post, this scammer is nowhere near Boulder. He's Nigerian.

And we don't go around trying to trip lads up on their stories if that's what you were thinking. We're in the business of DE-educating lads, not making them better prepared next time.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
LoveGun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received another email reply, now she lives in London, and not Kent, when she leaves her family business to relocate. And said her internet provider is Eclipse, and her mother has subscribed for that service. I did Google Eclipse, and it is in England. And her mother has been gone on vacation for over a week, and has not contacted her, this is probably were the money thing eventual would start, something happening to her mother. I think it is wise to not educate this person by pointing out anymore mistakes. LoveGun
LoveGun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had not received a email in two days, but got a come back email today. check out the IP address this time and the senders name!
% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '196.220.8.208 - 196.220.8.215'

inetnum: 196.220.8.208 - 196.220.8.215
netname: NGOGHS029-HS-AKM
descr: IP Block Assigned to Site HSE - Akmode Cafe
admin-c: EE1-AFRINIC
tech-c: EE1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: NAL-MNT
mnt-lower: NAL-IP-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 196.220.0.0 - 196.220.31.255

person: Ekengewa Ekeng
address: HSE Services Limited
Suite F43/78 Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC
Lagos, NG
phone: +234 1 473 7187
e-mail: ********@yahoo.com
nic-hdl: EE1-AFRINIC
remarks: The main contact person for IP Assigned HSE Services Clients
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

Now I need to post the scamers email address, and photos, I need help with this? LoveGun
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post away
Quote:
Akmode Cafe
Smile it says sooo much.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the email [email protected] and the scamers name Sarah Brown, have fun with this one! LoveGun
Love4wish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about the photo ? well tell me how can you bait this ppl ? really care to know .. you said he uses i and ... but do this matter ?
LoveGun wrote:
Here is the email [email protected] and the scamers name Sarah Brown, have fun with this one! LoveGun

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love4wish, looks like your are trying to learn from the baiter's, and you are probably a scammer, Here is the private email message you sent me!

"How about the photos ?
lets see its like ?
but how can you prove all these ?"

LoveGun
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi.

Before letting loose with the accusations please give Love4wish a chance to explain his or herself.

@LoveGun- Private Messages are supposed to be private and not posted on the forums. If you, or any other member here, receive a PM that you don't think is legitimate please notify a Moderator and we will look into it for you.

@Love4wish- please take a moment and try to explain your question(s) better. I don't think most of us understood what you were trying to say.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
scammerbringiton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I know is like over a week but I couldnt help myself as I was wondering ......scammer or baiter???? Really how do you tell or dont you? Some people just cannot spell does that make them a scammer? Although to be honest I did have the same sentiments as lovegun it was just a psychic feeling!.anyway back to the scams they are easy to tell as they usually always fall in love with you after 2 mins even though you could be typing from the mental institute looking like you have been dragged through a hedge backwards.I also have sent pics to people but then I also have a friend who can actually take them from your msn is you have one up so whether you send or not its irrelovant if they want them they can get them.Just dont give out addresses etc even after a few months as one of mine didnt mention money for about 2 months so you need to be careful as they are getting wiser to the fact and spending a little more time wining and dining you so to speak. oh well enoughdribble its 9am and am on holiday duh!!! So I am off to do those holiday tasks ....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic