SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are there many genuine females in the scamming game?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just fielded a phone call from a who is being baited by one of our other members.
I was very surprised to pick up the phone to hear a proper female voice on the other end of the line. She sounded well educated and genuinely charming, which I must admit disarmed me a bit!

Now I say I was surprised because I know that many lads play along as women for the extra sympathy / sexual angle etc, but when our member asked me to field the call (4 days ago) I warned him that he'd probably not hear from "Grace" and that if anyone called it would most likely be a Barrister or a Doctor etc.

Obviously a lad may have got a local woman to do a bit of phone pimping himself (!) or forced a local lady to help him for payment and/or under duress.

But is it possible our member has a genuine "Lass"? Do they exist? And in what sort of proportion to lads, if at all?

(Obviously I'm talking 419 etc as opposed to love scams, but romance baiters' thoughts are welcome).

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember reading somewhere about a notorious all female gang that were extremely successful. I think they came from Enugu if I remember rightly, and were highly esteemed by the male scammers.

So, I am not at all surprised that occasionally a genuine female scammer will appear on the 'mugatu radar'.... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some. Have a look at some of the videos and photos being produced. Unless I'm very much mistaken they're women... and seem to be the actual baiter too (as opposed to someone who is being used in the photo/video).

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
.. and seem to be the actual baiter too....

Don't forget whose side you are on Red..... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes there are a few active scammers even though most females will just appear as wives and girlfriends...

http://www.scammers-exposed.com/

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the bait I quote in my sig, both the phone numbers were for women: the orphan child and the secretary of the lawyer. (Both the child and the lawyer were the same person.) Usually in a bait the females will refuse to use a phone, so I'm 80% sure it was a female scammer.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a love lad at the moment that has a female partner, the lad introduced her as his sister.

There are three baiters involved with this bait. At first I thought it was the lad playing two parts, but two of us have spoken to the female on the telephone. I have also spoken to the male on the phone.

There are two styles of writing involved as well. Sometimes the lad uses the "sister's" account to write my character pretending to be her but he doesn't do that very well.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic