SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need a Russian bride...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Grassy Knoll
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or two or three.

I'm just now trying my hand at a few Russian scammer baits.

I've signed up at a few quasi dating sites but I've yet to have my inbox spammed with any scamstrisses?

If anyone could just PM me few I'd be very grateful, Thanks

3 fake sites killed Nigeria Cellphone
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Register at mybelovednet.com and they will be crawling all over you in a few days,, I get on average 3 to 5 a day from there Twisted Evil

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Grassy Knoll
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, thanks!

Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, you can't beat Mybelovednet.com for vlads. The site is crawling with them and there are hardly any real women on there; it's real shooting-fish-in-a-barrel territory.

Some profile tips: Put your age in the 30-50 bracket, no photo, minimal description. You'll still get vlads, but are unlikely to get too many genuine women. Don't make the mistake of making your profile too attractive or you'll need to do a lot of manual filtering on them. Throwing a few obvious turn-offs (disfigurements, disgusting personal habits, sexual perversions, etc.) in will help keep the real people at bay too.

If you're in a hurry, you can try messaging the most obvious scammers first. Anyone from Russia or the Ukraine who looks like a supermodel and has a long and rambling profile in barely coherent English is almost certain to be a vlad.

"I could not understand a word scatologist. You could explain me it. I think that it is connected with public health services?" - Elena (4), Russia
"Why are they always called Elena?" - HB, UK
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankly, just putting a blank profile on there is enough. No picture. It has got to the point where I want a new fishing hole as it is getting too easy! Thought I had one on WAYN but appears to be genuine.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Grassy Knoll
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'm in!

Basic signup as suggested with a pretty lame self description.

Wish me luck Wink

Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tasman
You found a genuine Russian supermodel? Now that's what I call a result. Laughing

Seriously, other good places to look include sparkleroad, cupidbay, profilefooker (replace f with l and see other topic) although you'll also get a lot of West African scammers there too.

"I could not understand a word scatologist. You could explain me it. I think that it is connected with public health services?" - Elena (4), Russia
"Why are they always called Elena?" - HB, UK
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Grassy Knoll

I have just PMd you with a few to get you started.

I had done exactly as descibed above a while ago and now I cant keep up with them.

@Tasman are you sure you found a real one? I didn't think such a thing existed on that site.

I know, she must want to marry you to get into your country, tell her your a citizen of Nigeria and ask if she would like to live with you there.

I suspect you have tried googleing some of her phrases, if there is no match put something in the middle of your email such as do you like scatology to see if she is reading your emails.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No this one was on WAYN. She wasn't a supermodel granted but her pics gets lots of ratings. I baited but I think she is just there to show off her legs. I'm not going to be the one to stop her!

I am getting more selective now. No model shots for me. I am only baiting the girl next door as I think there is more chance of that prized picture trophy.

So far so good on me getting a website from one bait!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
crotalus
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(Deleted)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic