SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "Accidentally Sent E-Mail" Trick

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tae
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He attached these two pictures:

Image Image

I understand the meaning of the first one, but what's the second one supposed to tell me?
Dive Fox
Baiting Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They can't read filenames?

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They definitely can't read filenames. A scammer sent me once a lottery form instead of his picture!
Dive Fox
Baiting Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000ID42.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif
Send that back to him. It's by the same guy as Yankee Rose. *digs around on WinMX for more Irving Berlin*

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tae, send him this:

http://www.eightballmagazine.com/diatribes/volume01/diatribes030/diatribes605-625/diatribes617.htm
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J. Dog,

That letter was BRILLIANT. Scared the shit out of me, it did.

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
Master Shake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear... The Mugu fell for it! Shocked

For refrence, go back a few posts...

Quote:
Dearest Bro. William Shake, Thank you very much for the mail i was so glad to recieve it.Iam happy that yourself and Father Branson are ready to transfer the sum of $52,000 to me for St. Igniggnokt's orphanage here.I will like to inform you that I already have an active account in Holland for the transfer I will forward you the name of account and beneficiary as soon as you reply to this mail. Hope to Hear from you soon. Your in Christ.Bro. Harry. Happy Time" Harry.

He even went so far as to create a new email address. Very Happy
Tae
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LiveBait wrote:
Tae, send him this:

http://www.eightballmagazine.com/diatribes/volume01/diatribes030/diatribes605-625/diatribes617.htm

That's great! I'll just wait a few death threats (I'm still waiting for today's) then I'll sent him this!

"DO YOU LOVE ME?IF YES THEN CALL ME LETS MAKE LOVE ON THE PHONE." DR.CLIFFORD ANDERSON

Kill a bank a day!
ANAL PASTE
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tae wrote:
He attached these two pictures:

oh, Anton laVey.... what a freak...

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/YankeeRose.html
Dive Fox
Baiting Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude. I just noticed that if you squint, the guy in the purple looks kinda like Leonard Nimoy.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In one of his emails there was at the bottom about 50 times the link to the church of satan, but I didn't take a closer look. The site wasn't as interesting as my lad's emails.

"DO YOU LOVE ME?IF YES THEN CALL ME LETS MAKE LOVE ON THE PHONE." DR.CLIFFORD ANDERSON

Kill a bank a day!
lord_covington2000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dive Fox wrote:
Dude. I just noticed that if you squint, the guy in the purple looks kinda like Leonard Nimoy.

Shocked Laughing that's good- maybe he should be sent a pic of william shatner as kirk!
Dive Fox
Baiting Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or ask why they're sending Spock to kill him.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The church of Satan even works on Saturday:

Quote:
Att:Wanna Be Apfelstrudel,
We have discovered that you have found courage to chalenge the temple of the inner circle.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THE LAST NOTE TO YOU CONCERNING OUR 21 DAYS ULTIMATUM FOR YOUR DEATH.
THE TEMPLES OF THE INNER CIRCLE HAS TAKEN IT'S FINAL DECISION AND APPROVED BOT FURTHER COMMUNICATION UNTILL THE DATE OF YOUR DEATH WHERE YOU WILL BE VISITED BY THE HIGH PRIEST OF THE BLACK AXE
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE YOU IS ^PAYING THE $25,000.00 ^
IF YOU LIKE, PAY.IF YOU DO NOT LIKE, LEAVE IT UNTILL YOUR DAYS ARE COMPLETED.
BYE
HIGH PRIEST OF THE INNER TEMPLE.

Kill a bank a day!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

DEAR DR. VLADIMIR:

THIS IS NOW THE FIFTH LETTER I WRITE IMPLORING YOU TO TRANSFER THE $25,000 TO OUR ACCOUNT SO TO BEGIN CONSTRUCTION OF THE ORPHANAGE AND THE WELLS. WHERE ARE YOU, SIR? WE ARE AWAITING WORD.

YOURS FOR CHRIST,

REV. IDO SUCDIQ

Quote:

Dear Rev. Ido Sucdiq:

Please to excuse my delays but I was to have to travel to the funeral of King Behrnard V of Uzbeckastonia. Okay so the $25,000 needs to have some forms done which I will send you. For now, please answer the following questionairre:

1. Have you taken repeated or prolonged courses
of antibacterial drugs?

2. Have you been bothered by recurrent vaginal, prostate or urinary infections?

3. Do you feel "sick all over," yet the cause hasn't been found?

4. Are you bothered by hormone disturbances,including PMS, menstrual irregularities, sexual dysfunction, sugar craving, low body temperature or fatigue?

5. Are you unusually sensitive to tobacco smoke, perfumes, colognes and other chemical odors?

6. Are you bothered by memory or concentration problems? Do you sometimes feel "spaced out"?

7. Have you taken prolonged courses of Prednisone or other steroids; or have you taken "the pill" for more than 3 years?2

8. Do some foods disagree with you or trigger your symptoms?

9. Do you suffer with constipation, diarrhea, bloating or abdominal pain?

10. Does your skin itch, tingle or burn; or is it unusually dry; or are you bothered by rashes?

These questions are to know the state of your health to see if you are sufficiently robust to continue with the building of the orphanage and digging of wells. We must certify you to be of sound mind and body.

Yours in Jesus Christos,

Dr. Vladimir

BTW, Reverend Looper has received no replies from the Church of Satan. They are ignoring him and focusing their death rays on Tae.
BlackBread
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The church of Satan even works on Saturday:

I find that highly offensive Very Happy
Who said that Satan is Jewish ?

Perhaps it is time to line up some bigger guns
- you have sent his last Email to the 'Priests of Moloch'

You get a money back guarantee if their hex does not make him impotent.
- say seven days for the curse to track him through the Internet

Oddly, because you paid them $5.000 you would quite like the refund, but he needs to stay away from the keyboard ...

It is a well known fact that the Priests of Moloch transmit their curses through the Caps Lock key.
Tae
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from my satanic father for a few days and I'm really missing my daily deth threats so I sent him this:

Quote:
I haven't heard from you for some days now, but I take this as a good sign. I knew Reverend Looper would succeed. You are probably in church now confessing your sins.

Don't worry, I don't bear a grudge everyone can get on the wrong path, but now that you have seen your sin you will be happy again!

And two hours later I got it Laughing

Quote:
We are not known to be noise makers. The Spiritual leader of the Black Axe internation has taken your name and spirit already awaiting the last date.
It is has been asigned unto you to die and the first step will start shortly. The signs will start coming unto you phsycologicali and thereafter, the last breath will be seen of you.
Keep watch. You will definitely try to pay the money when the destruction starts arround your body, but it will be too late then.
Bye to your grave.
GREEN SNAKE.

Kill a bank a day!
xcaluber
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I would certainly like to see exactly what will happend Twisted Evil

How many days are left?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have replied to several more 419 e-mails using this tactic with good results. I am thinking through a plan whereby I can get a lad to travel to get the money. The plan has to be set up in such a way that someone else can plausibly give him the money. If it is, say, $5,000 and a nun will meet him outside of the German Embassy in Accra that might work to get a lad to travel from Lagos. I am thinking that the nun has never seen him and that he will send a picture and she will send hers. I can say that we have to give him cash because the Bible Society prefers to pay in cash so that corrupt local banking officials won't find out about the money.

I started using this yesterday and so far everyone has jumped onboard.
Tae
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

xcaluber wrote:
Well I would certainly like to see exactly what will happend Twisted Evil

How many days are left?

I think there are 13 days left.

I'm already working on a newspaper clipping about my suspicious death that the FBI is investigating. And of course his name and email addy will appear in this article Twisted Evil

Kill a bank a day!
xcaluber
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good! Can't you ask him to please tell you who the Black Axe is, you would like to contact him an use his services...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I'm already working on a newspaper clipping about my suspicious death that the FBI is investigating. And of course his name and email addy will appear in this article.

Now that is a wicked idea! Conversely, you could instead prepare an article showing how the leader of the Black Axe Cult died. Tell him it made the papers worldwide and that his followers are now yours.

Rev. Looper sent a letter to the leader of Black Axe following the cc: of your letter to Looper:

Quote:

Yes, my calling upon the name and blood of Jesus Christ proved efficacious in binding Satan and his demons by strong ties. Satan and his demons are now bound in the pit of Hell and Dr.Wanna Be Apfelstrudel is safe in the loving bosom of our precious Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.

God has prevailed and Satan and his human agents have failed. Praise God!

Reverend E. Dwayne Looper

They never answer Rev. Looper because THEY ARE AFRAID of him. Wouldn't you be were you a Satanist leader? I mean, Rev. Looper once exorcised a demon from no less a personage than President Bush:

http://www.jesus21.com/poppydixon/bush/bush_idiot.html
ExtremeRyno
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried this with a formerly uncooperative mugu yesterday. Checked my mail and I got a mail back from the "lawyer" I was sending money to, and from a new email addy to boot....But now I don't know where to go with it. Truthfully I was sort of bored with this guy already:

Quote:
Dear Dr. Dick Head

This is Mr. Robero Alvare, this is to let you know that i received your mail but presently i have lost the password to my own mail account (maybe changed/altered by someone). Now, you can reach or write me only through this mail box. Mean while you may send the money through western union transfer to London. Send the money to the name of Mr. Jadson Brown who will pick it up and assist me. Send the trasnfer details to me via this e-mail address only.

Waiting to hear from you.

Mr. Roberto Alvarez

Deborah
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J. Dog wrote:

Now the trick is to reply back with a wholly unrelated letter to a different person using money as bait:

Since reading this thread a few days ago, I have tried this trick, with stupefyingly unexciting results. Maybe it's the "wholly unrelated letter(s)" that I am sending in reply to the usual opening gambits from scammers. I present the following samples for the group's critique:

Quote:

Dear (Name) ,

(Name) has asked me to let you know that we are tremendously pleased with your firm's implementation of the new system.

Thus far, the automated email monitoring system that your team designed for the (Agency) is proving to be exactly what we needed. The filtering and electronic surveillance modules are particularly effective and easy for our staff to use.

(Name) and I are personally delighted with the functions that match email addresses of persons suspected of advance fee fraud to the data in our Global Positioning System.

Our agreement calls for a payment to you of $250,000.00 (USD) for satisfactory completion of this stage of the implementation, plus a $10,000.00 (USD) bonus for completion ahead of schedule. If you will be so kind to invoice us, we will be happy to forward payment. An invoice sent via email will be quite sufficient for our accounting department.

Thank you very much. We look forward to the next stage of implementation.

Sincerely yours,

(Name)

On behalf of (Name)
(Agency)

Quote:

Dear (Name),

(Name) has asked me to let you know that he is extremely grateful for your assistance last week. Our chief field operative in Lagos has filed a report that details your impressive work.

As usual, we will be happy to send you a check in payment as soon as we receive your invoice. In keeping with our agreement, please itemize court costs, incidental expenses, and billable hours. An invoice sent via email will be quite sufficient for our accounting department.

In addition, (Name) would like to send you a gift to express his respect and friendship. Perhaps you would be kind enough to let me know whether you would prefer a Rolex wristwatch, a Sony VAIO laptop computer, or a Mountblanc special edition platinum fountain pen.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

(Name)

On behalf of (Name)
(Agency)

Quote:

Dear (Name),

(Name) has asked me to let you know that he is extremely pleased with your firm's work on our new installation.

Our agreement calls for a payment to you of $75,000.00 (USD) for satisfactory completion of this stage of the implementation, plus a $10,000.00 (USD) bonus for completion ahead of schedule. If you will be so kind to invoice us, we will be happy to send you a check. An invoice sent via email will be quite sufficient for our accounting department.

In addition, (Name) is especially pleased about your firm's brilliant technical solution to our infrastructure problems. We understand that the engineers in your Lagos office are responsible for this outstanding work, and (Name) would like to express his personal appreciation by sending them gifts.

(Name) is thinking in terms of IBM Thinkpad laptop computers, Rolex wrist watches, or diamond cufflinks. May I ask you to let me know which you think would be appropriate? Perhaps you could also send me the names and mailing addresses of the members of the Lagos team, so that we can expedite shipment of the gifts.

Thank you very much. We look forward to finishing the installation.

Sincerely yours,

(Name)

On behalf of (Name)
(Name)

And finally, a gambit resulting from the desperation of boredom:

Quote:

Dear (Name),

Please accept my respectful greetings. I would like to broach a very serious matter with you.

As you know, we are traditional (Religious Affiliation), and it is the custom among our people for parents to arrange marriages for their grown children. My elder son has spoken to me several times about how my wife and I have not yet found him a suitable bride. He has also pointed out that the marriage that we arranged for our eldest daugther with a Togolese gentleman has been very happy and successful, and he hopes that we will look to the region of West Africa when the time comes for him to marry.

In short, he would like to know if you would consider allowing my wife and me to arrange a marriage between you and him. If you are willing to consider this, I must ask you some very serious questions. I hope that you will not be offended by this, since are of course anxious to select the best possible wife for our eldest son.

Here are my questions:

1) In what country do you currently hold citizenship?

2) Are you willing to abide strictly by the laws of kashut?

3) Is there any history of yichus in your family?

4) What is your status with regard to female circumcision? (Please excuse me for asking such a personal question, but you will understand that your answer is very important.)

5) Would you be willing to immigrate to our country and complete your college education here?

In regard to the last question, let me assure you that among our people, it is customary for the prospective husband to pay all living, travel, and school expenses for the prospective wife, so that the desired level of education is complete before the marriage takes place. Your current financial situation is not a barrier.

I hope that you understand that we are old-fashioned religious people who are not concerned with materialistic questions about wealth or good looks. We are seeking a fine person to be our son's partner in life. By this, I mean a young woman of integrity, godliness, and good health who is also from a family whose integrity, godliness, and good health are irreproachable. Looking at the devout, intelligent, well-behaved, clean, and healthy children of my eldest daughter and her husband, I know that following our traditions has led to great good fortune for our family. My wife and I hope that we can do equally well for our two sons and our other daughter.

Please let me know your thoughts.

(Name)

- Book of Jonah 4:11 (King James Version)
Internet Avenger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tae, I think you should drop dead exactly on the appointed day. Have your distraught daughter e-mail whatisname with the information, telling him that with your last words you begged her to get the money to whatisname whatever else she does. Tell him that she wants to know where to send the money.

Run him to the Western Union office a couple of times. Then send him a e-mail, announcing that you have defeated whatever devil it was he sent to get you and that you have been resurrected for the sole purpose of battling witch doctors. Send along a newspaper with the headlines about you being resurrected at your funeral.

Then tell him you know his real name -- whatever name the WU transfer was made out to -- and that you are on the way via spiritual hyperspace and that since he associates with witch doctors, that you are going to destroy him with the new powers you have.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic