SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of great rants come out of the Yoruba vs. Igbo modality.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
read what you said to your yourself

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mokie o se dada lo wa babatunde fun mi ni number re odabo

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WOW

I HAT WEN STUPID PERSON LIKE YOU REPLY MY PROFFESSON, LISTEN IF THE WORLD IS FULL OF STUPILITY LIKE U AND YOUR FAMILY, I DON'T THINK POLITICIALS WHOULD BE EXSISTING,.......ALTHOUGH SUCK MY SIDEWAST BECAUSE FROM NOW EFFORT PROBLEM WILL BE YOUR PURSON SAY AMEN?

OHHH...1 MORE THING, YORUBAS. IS THE MOST UNGREATFULL CULTURE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS..STUPID....FULLISH....DEITY....I PRAY OLOGUN WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I MEAN IT, I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT NOT EVEYBODY YOU APPROACH LIKE THAT.........GO AND MARK TODAY....I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT I'M THE SON OF THE SOIL SPIRITUALIST...I WILL USE MY LAST POWER TO CUST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...BET ME? 7 DAYS FROM NOW.. LOOK WHAT WILL HAPPENED, YOU WILL REGRET YOUSELF NOT EVEYBODY ON INTERNET IS HUMAN... U DON'T KNOW ME..BUT THROUGH UR EMAIL YOUR NAME, I WILL VISIT YOU SPIRITUAL BET IT?
FOR NOW LET ME START MY INVESTING MORE PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE...

BET ME? YOU WILL REPLY BACK AND BEG ME..AND I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL GIVE MY PHONE NUMBER U WILL USE YOUR HAND TO CALL ME AND I WILL TELL YOU ALL TO DO TO RETUNED THIS CUST I STATED NOW....

AYELALA...OLOGUN..THE GODS OF THE SIN.....OVIANUPO....
SIGN....SERVANT OF THE RIVERS.....

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LOOK YOUR MOUTH AND ALL YURUBA PEOPL MOUTH LIKE MONKEY AS ABASANJO HAHAHHA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Since you are Judge, you never move forward in anything you do. If this is the way you advice people when doing bad things. As you have Judged me so will God Judge you.

Watch out and see till you come back and say sorry. all the curse you have pronuced will follow you and your family all the days of your life. AMEN.
God bless you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YORUBA FAGGOT.............READ UR MAIL AND
SEE 4 URSELF HOW USELESS AND BASELESS IS UR FUCKING MAIL..IGBO PEOPLE ARE
ISRAELITES AND THEY ARE HATED BECAUSE THEY ARE ON THE TOP IN THE NIGERIAN
LIST, DURING THE WAR THEY SINGLE HANDEDLY FACE THE HAUSA/THE YORUBA AND ALL
OTHER TRIBES PUT TOGETHER AND THE WON THE WAR EVEN AS CLOSE AS ORE.. YORUBAS
ARE COWARDS AND THEY COULDNT STAND ON THEIR FEET.. EVEN TODAY,NO YORUBA MAN
CAN STAND BEFORE ME, WHEN U SEE ME, U WILL LOOSE UR SPEACH BECAUSE IGBOS
COMMANDS RESPECT, ITS THEIR GOD'S GIVEN RIGHT, THAT IS THE WAY IT HAVE
ALWAYS BEEN, I AM GIVING U FACTS AND FIGURES BUT YOU CAN BECAUSE UR PEOPLE
WILL SOON BE ENSLAVED IN THEIR OWN MOTHERLAND NIGERIA.. AFTER YARADUA REIGN,
POWER WILL BE TAKEN TO THE IGBOS AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF NIGERIAN
HISTORY.. WE STARTED NIGERIA AND WE WILL END IT.. BECAUSE WE ARE THE
HEARTBEAT OF THE NATION.. IDIOT ASK UR ASHAWO MOTHER ABOUT WHAT I AM SAYING
AND SHE WILL ADMIT THAT I'M RIGHT..
MY FATHER TOLD ME HOW HE SCREWED MANY YORUBA WOMEN/FAT ASS BLACK DIRTY
YORUBA WOMEN AND HE SAID HE SCREWED UR MUM IN FRONT OF UR DAD AND HE SAID
NOTHING BECAUSE WE ARE THE KING OF NIGERIA..
IF U HAVE THE COURAGE TO REPLY THIS ONE.. I WILL TELL U MORE ABOUT AWOLOWO
AND ALL THE REST OF STUPID YORUBA.. AND THEIR FATE..
TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS UR BLOODY ASS MOTHER IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Idiot OLODO like you, and never in your life email me again. OSHITUNDE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mamatunde or wat eva ur name is.dont u c dat ur father is a small boi and a
big fool.y u de waste ur time de reply d mail..abi u b small pikin..punk
asss..ur mother infact is my bitch

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
The way your grand parents were cursed in Ile Ife. You and your house hold are pure mu mu.
Ode, oloshi. omo ale. Elewure

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE CURSED FOREVER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
This is beaf Omo Bastard. You are a wicked man if you have black skin

with love from India.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU MUST DIE OVER THERE BASTERD LIKE YOU.

BANK FRAUDER LIKE YOU.

GET OUT

KEEP ON OOOOO:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really sorry guys, been a little pre-occupied - even my pets are wailing for attention.

Lotto - 575 verified.
Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

And Next of Kin - 838 Verified.
Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

heh, I just noticed LadyArafat at the end there... that might be a fun one for some classic baiting!

Have fun with these thieves - they are scum.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
flodhest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems a few of the addresses in your list are actual non-scammer email addresses since I just sent out a batch of insults and have gotten a handful of "out of office" auto-replies from them.

"AT FIRST I WILL LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK TO BOTH PARTIES." - James Chi

"Like i told you before now do not make any payment to Mr B3ll0 BECAUSE right now we do not know who he is and he should be one of these internet fraud trying to take what does not belong him."
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL thats not too uncommon, post their email address and I'll pull their original scam for you Smile .

Last thing I want is to be adding legit emails here, but I dont personally email them all, I have software check each address is valid (i.e. not closed).

Any feedback I get about these lists is great however, so post teh ones you think are legit and I'll check them.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
flodhest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ones that seem legit: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"AT FIRST I WILL LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK TO BOTH PARTIES." - James Chi

"Like i told you before now do not make any payment to Mr B3ll0 BECAUSE right now we do not know who he is and he should be one of these internet fraud trying to take what does not belong him."
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont waste my previous time with fools like you ok

[email protected]
Quote:
God Has Answered your prayers, Call if u need help. Tel: + 27-783-701-666
Fax: + 27-866-943-680

[email protected] sent me the best one I have gotten in a while Thumbs up
Quote:
SETAN IS COLLING YOU IN HELL

HELLO BASTERD OF NO CHIOCE

I DID NOT ESPETE YOU TO INCLUDE YOUR SELF IN THIS MOCHURY ANNUNCEMENT BUT SINCE YOU CHUSE TO BECOME ONE OF THEN YOU A WELCOME IN THE LAND OF THE DEATH ONES BUT LATE ME DROPE THIS IN YOUR SELFISH MIND THAT YOU WILL END UP POOR AND WOLKLESS SOON AS YOU RESIVE THIS H I V THAT WILL HIT YOU IN YOUR LIFE NOW GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTERD I HAVE SEND YOU TO HELL WITH THIS EMAIL YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER INCLUDING YOURS SISTERS THAT HAVE CHUSE TO SLEEP WITH ONE HIV TO HIV AND LISTEN YOU FOOLISH BOY THAT DONT HAVE WOLK AND THAT CAN NOT HOSSE FOR LIFE YOU DIEA AND SETAN WILL NOT LIVE YOU SINSE YOU CHUSE TO DIEA POOR MAN

SETAN IS WETING FOR YOU IN HELL BASTERD ENYWUMAN YOU TUCH NOW WILL GIVE YOU HIV TOGETHER WITH YOU FAMILY

SUCK YOU MODER MODEFULKER AND YOUR FATHER PINCH INCLUDING YOUR SISTERS GLOCACUSE AND YOUR INLOR OTANGARY

[email protected]
Quote:
I has nothing to say but only to wish entiled family AIDS VICTIM.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOUR LIFE DON FINISH.YOU WANT TO REMAIN POOR JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
am man like you calling your sel achristian cn write this to your brother.i pry too all must happen to your brothers and sister as you wish.slave boy like you.
A prayer for my brothers? for your brothers and sister
se your subject woman rapper like you

[email protected] Laughing Laughing
Quote:
OH, A'M VERY VERY SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE DIEING IN POVERTY OVERE THERE AND YOU WILL CONTINUE LIKE THAT.

COME AND SUCK MY ASS IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO die

[email protected]
Quote:
HA HA HA HA HA I NO KNOW SAY NA SO YOU FRUSTRATE REACH, MY GUY GO HUG TRANSFORMER OR KILL BIRD FOR BUSH OHHHHHH

BECAUSE YOU GO DIE SOON...

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
SETAN IS WETING FOR YOU IN HELL BASTERD

hee hee, Hey dev, put his name on the wall of the damned. send him to hell!

http://www.youaredamned.com/

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cross thanks, many lads are going to be damned

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Normally, I wait for several replies to post the insults I get, but this is the best one in a long time. Accordingly, I think it deserves it own space Thumbs up [email protected]
Quote:
MAKE U NO VES SAY I DEY FUCK UR MAMA IN YOUR ABSENCE, NEXT TIME WEY SHE DEY MENCES I WILL GIVE HER A CALL AND FINGER HER AFTER TAHT I WILL CALL YOU TO SUCK THE WORMS FROM THE MENCES.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This reply is truly hilarious:

Quote:
I have been forwarded your respective emails by a colleague of mine and I must admit that they fascinate me. I am currently researching my third thesis into mental retardation and it's connection with head injuries as an infant and I believe that you gentlemen may very well be exactly what I have been looking for. Your attempts to write something legible with absolutely no success are by far the most striking examples I have ever seen. The best part is that some of you seem less afflicted than others. Almost to the point where there is a definite anomaly gradient. This is fantastic news for my research.

This is most exciting I can not describe it and I must assure you that our institute looks after our case studies very well. Our grant program is extremely well funded. We understand the difficulties that normal day to day life presents you due to your disabilities and want to help you. We want to see you live the same way that any normal person is entitled to. This is your chance to stand up and tell the world that you are not someone to be laughed at and ridiculed anymore.

I truly hope you will join us and help to change the worlds perspective on psychological dysfunction forever.

Yours in science and progress

Carl Brutananadilewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to recycle some insults I got earlier, and something must've gotten on their nerves!

[email protected] said:
Quote:
TOTO SUCKER HOW FAR?

MUGU OR WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF.YOUR MOTHER MUST HAVE GONE TO SOME DIFFICULTIES BEFORE YOU ARE BORN SO I THINK YOU ARE A BORN BASTARD SUCKING A BIG BUSSY IMBECILLE LIKE A HE GOAT A GREAT TERRORIST LIKE OSAMA UNGREATFUL FOLLOW LIKE THE TALIBANS.

WHEN YOU FINISH SUCKING THE WHOLE PROSTITUDES IN THIS WOLD THEN GET THE WHOLE SHIT AND GET BACK TO YOUR HE GOAT FATHER.

A SON OF A BITCH. ODE OLORIBURUKU OTTO SHA

FUCK YOUR MOTHER

BITCH ASS MORTHER FUCKER

MUGU HOW FAR THIS MESSAGE FOR YOUR PAPA IMBECILLE

[email protected] wasn't as creative:
Quote:
Bastard, Onye-ara guf. Atcast like you, Nwa osu echie. Animal, animal,animal,Animal, animal,animal, "animal" was repeated for the entirety of the 280 KB message

[email protected] truly touched my heart:
Quote:
Hello Scammer:
Do you know that the modern African scammer is no different than his
slave-trading ancestor?
The slave trade was able to exist because Africans sold other Africans
to the European slave traders. The African slave trader enriched himself
and bought European goods by selling his neighbors.
He sold his soul for easy money.
You, scammer are no different than the African slave trader who came
before you. You are just as greedy and uncaring about what becomes of your
victims.
Once the slave trader�s victims were gone aboard the slave ships, the
African slave trader saw their faces no more but sat down to enjoy the
fruits of the �transaction�.
You, scammer are the same way. Your victims are also faceless and
silent when you leave the Western Union office with a smile on your face.
You have sold your soul for easy money.
Sincerely,
A simple Christian

[email protected] sent me a curse!
Quote:
AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU.
UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNUoooooooooooooo

IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA
OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA
GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE
MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE
MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI.

OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO
NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI
MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM.
OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI?
ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI.

CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U HAVE BEEN CURSED.olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio orhiovban,vbe eze

[email protected] made a big mistake here:
Quote:
My Mugu Brother.

How you own be ?? Hope say every thing pure?

Just dey halla you , How the work be nah e don red o badly,.But by his grace we go Match Pass June in Good Faith, We nor go carry TWO RED EYEZ enter next month.

I'm Nwabueze Churchill hails from Ibusa Delta State Osimilli North Local Gvrt Area . NO LONG THING O, I would really appricated if we could know each other more better, I be Big Boy own my own ooooooooo, .

NO LONG THING, We be one, my private mail is [email protected] feel free to contact me any time .

Easy Does My Brother, Nwanme naim u be???????

a bugliada da, yagi mu a mugi woogayo
flodhest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yrubraj wrote:
This reply is truly hilarious:

Quote:
I have been forwarded your respective emails by a colleague of mine and I must admit that they fascinate me. I am currently researching my third thesis into mental retardation and it's connection with head injuries as an infant and I believe that you gentlemen may very well be exactly what I have been looking for. Your attempts to write something legible with absolutely no success are by far the most striking examples I have ever seen. The best part is that some of you seem less afflicted than others. Almost to the point where there is a definite anomaly gradient. This is fantastic news for my research.

This is most exciting I can not describe it and I must assure you that our institute looks after our case studies very well. Our grant program is extremely well funded. We understand the difficulties that normal day to day life presents you due to your disabilities and want to help you. We want to see you live the same way that any normal person is entitled to. This is your chance to stand up and tell the world that you are not someone to be laughed at and ridiculed anymore.

I truly hope you will join us and help to change the worlds perspective on psychological dysfunction forever.

Yours in science and progress

I got that one too. Told him it looked like my insult must have been successful. Razz

And here's an incomprehensible rant I got from
[email protected] wrote:
BAD FRIAND OF HIV AND POINT OF CORECT I AM NOT YORUBA OK I RILL IN FINLAD IDIOT IN LAGOS THAT I LIVE FOR LONG YOU STILL THARE STILLING ONE ONE NAIRA

SINCE YOU DONT HAVE HAND-WOLK ONLY TO FOOL YOUR SELF WITH THIS OBINCHURRY OF YOURS YOU A WELCOME IN THE MIDLE OF FOOLISH ONES I DONT MENTE TO TELL YOU THIS BUT YOU MOVE ME INTO THIS TO LATE YOU KNOW THA YOU ONE OF ONFOCTNET BAT TO THARE MONS HOW I YOU WITH YOU HIV AND GLOCACUSE THAT FOLL YOU BODY IF YOU DONT LOOK FOR SOME THING GOOD TO DO AND STOP FOOLING YOUR SELF BELLIVE ME YOU WILL END UP WITH LOCAL STILING AND PLEASE BAD FRIAND JUST MANEGE THAT YOUR HIV ONLY DONT PUT YOUR FAMILY TOGEDER OK FOCKKKKKKK YOU BASTERD

SETAN BASTER YOU FOR REVER IN HELL

flodhest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this earlier today. Anyone know what this says? The lad translator site isn't helping much.

Quote:
Onyara

Giwan zuzuga hia chere macaragi i wu onyara wuru awu zuzuru gida owagoo aka ka ara hapu ipugi onyeeberibe owu owe ihe emaga gakaram male ma nganyeregi aka hapu i kpari owegi i nuru ya zuzuru karan ma mara maga enyegi visa izuzuru bia ruwaa he ebegi ruga ole otu gi na hiv giaha mare a nagi a aghuya aghu zuzuru naraha ajaocha ga zuru ike hapu inde wegi hazuru ike onyera wuru awu

otu kuwakwa enyigiwanyiahu vuru hiv vugegi enya ela he emega eghaga eghe kaowu nmagi kaegimereegoo

International big boy for reel

A K A

NDEGWURO OZUN

ONYEVURUVU KANWU WANNE

HAPU IMA HIE IGA EMA GANAZUZU

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
death is better than u

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS ALL YOU SAID WERE ALL TRUE

[email protected]
Quote:
May god help you and deliver you

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello, i thought you went to school, but now i know you did'nt, am sorry for you ok. is you know that i am doing wrong thing here on the net, why dont you pray for me or talk to me politley istead of abuse, anyway may God forgive you, thats my word, and he will make me change to do the right thing.

Maybe, you talking is in the same game, nevertheless, have a good day.

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT IS WHY U STILL DEY FOR THE LEVEL WERE U STILL DAY. UR PAPA WEY NO WANT MAKE U MAKE MONEY DONE CARRY U GO HERBALIST GO CURSE U KEEP

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey Junk. Junk, Junk, Junk

[email protected]
Quote:
you must die soon

[email protected]
Quote:
common shot up, what makes you that that are holy and pure.

stupid and bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
SOME DAY SOON WE SHALL KNOW WHO IS A SMALL BOY.ONLY PITY I HAVE IS IT WILL BE DAMN TOO LATE FOR YOU TO OFFER ANY ADMISSIBLE APOLOGIES COS YOU WOULD HAVE BITTEN THE DUST BY THEN.
KEEP WATCHING OVER YOUR SHOULDER COS THE FAT EYE ONE HAS OVER TAKEN YOUR SOUL AND HAS RIPPED YOUR HEART OUT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A *DELETED*.STUPID IDIOT WITH POOR
MENTALITY.YOU ARE AS POOR AS PAUPER HAVING ONLY $100
AS YOUR TOTAL INCOME.

YOU DESERVE TO DIE AND NOT TO LEAVE FOR GOD MADE
MISTAKE TO CREATE YOU.YOUR TYPE DIES SO EASILY AND DO
NOT KNOW WHAY YOU STILL EXIST?

DIE A NATURAL DEATH.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD REAWARDS YOU WITH THIS EVEIL WORLD YOU WILL SURFFER THROUTH THIS YEAR AND ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE GO AND MARK IT

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED*.suck my black deck idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother,if you are well informed and in you as a human being decided to render such words on me, may GOD bless you and i wish you the best in your life and also pray that GOD will forgive you.

[email protected]
Quote:
God ponish you, mumu,

why should you talk to me in that way, have we meet befor.i should have adivice me to live this job not to courst me, you full

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI DEY, I DEY FULK YOUR MAMA FOR DREAM EVERY DAY ASK HER IF SHE IS HAVEING MY DICK ON HER MOUTH EVERY NIGHT FOR DREAM

[email protected] will not have a transaction with me Crying or Very sad
Quote:
I really don't know what to call you. I wonder how my advertiser got to reach and gave you my contact. I do not have a clear understanding from the mail you sent in. But i can tell that you made a fool out of yourself and not me. Thanks that this is where the transaction ended, if not you may have run away with my money.

Thanks anyway for wasting your time

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy wetin be all this shit way u dey send me so. I know you b4? We all na g man so why u come dey diss me.

Quote:
BIG FOOL SEE UR LIFE SEE AS U BE I SORRY 4 UR LIFE NA UR MAMA AND UR PAPA U DEY TALK TO LIKE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH N THE DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NAWA FOR U, HOW U DE TALK LIKE THIS NOW? COULD I KNOW YOU GUY.

[email protected]
Quote:
what have i done to you bros,
this is the way some a realy son of soil behaves if u dont want to read my my letter u better delit it than to suwe for me, every of us is looking for way of surviava, don do that bros u are not my God, may u belive in okuja what ever but i so much belive in ALMAIGHTY God. who made what u are today. not okuja.

thanks and God bless u

[email protected]
Quote:
Bro
u nau, u put di boom boom into mai belle una send mai soul sky high wen ur lovin starts. jitterbug into mai brain goes di bang bang bang till mai feet do di same. sontin buggin u sontin aint right mai best fren told mi wetin una did las nait, ok? left mi sheetin for mai bed i bi dreamin but i suppose to get been wit una instead. wake mi up bifor u go-go no live mi hangin on laik di yo-yo. wake mi up bifor u go-go i no wanna miss it wen u brush dat high. wake mi up bifor una go-go cos i no bi plannin on goin solo. wake mi up bifor u go-go tek man picken dancin tonight. i wanna brush dat high yeah yeah. u put di grey skies outta mai way u mek di sun shine brighter than doris day. u turn di bright spark into di flame mai beats per minute sam-sam been di same cos youre mai lady i dey ur mugun it makes mi craze wen u act so cruel. kom on babi lets no fait well well go dancin efritin go bi fine .wake mi up bifor una go-go no live man picken hangin on laik di yo-yo. . . cuddle up babi move for tight well well go dancin tomorrow nait it cold out dere but it warm for bed dem can dance well well stay home instead wake mi up bifor u go-go no live mi hangin on laik di yo-yo. . . wake man picken up bifor u go-go no live mi hangin on laik di yo-yo

[email protected] wants me to be his pal
Quote:
BROTHER,
HAPPY NEW DAY TO YOU AND PROSPORUS YEAR GOOD DAY TO YOU , HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, MY NAME IS EMEKA AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE , SO BROTHER AMIN INDIA NOW, SO I WORK FOR WASH WASH AND COME AND CARRY, I DO TRANSFER TOO, SO BROTHER I KNOW YOU DO NOT KNOW ME , BUT THISBUSINESS IS ALL
ABOUT CONTACT AND TRUST, SO BROTHER IF YOU HAVE ANY JOB IN INDIA, BANGLADESH, CHINA, SRI LANKA, NEPAL, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW, BROTHER MY HOBBY IS SHARING MONEY , AND WILL LIKE TO SHARE GOOD MONEY WITH YOU, I HAVE WORK OUT MONEY FOR MANY PEOPLE, SO BROTHER LET
US WORK TOGETHER AND WORK OUT MONEY AND SHARE TOGETHER, SO BROTHER HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU, COS WE ARE THE FUTURE OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS, SO LET US SHARE GOOD MONEY TOGETHER, REGARDS
EMEKA

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THUNDER TEAR THAT YOUR MOUTH AND THE FINGER YOU USED IN TYPING SUCH A FOOLISH MESSAGE.I DON'T BLAME YOU;IT IS BECAUSE NOW 419 HAD MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR A FOOL AND A NOBODY LIKE YOU TO OPERATE A COMPUTER.GOING BY YOUR WRITTEN ENGLISH I CAN TELL THAT YOU ARE A DUNCE! WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME CLASS AT ALL. EVEN HOT MAIL KNOWS THAT YOU ARE WRITING JARGONS THAT IS WHY YOUR MAIL WAS SENT TO THE JUNK MAIL FOLDER! MAY THE HOTTEST PLACE BE RESERVED FOR YOU AND FOR THAT APOLOGY OF A WOMB THAT BORE YOU! ANYWAY SHE IS ALREADY IN HELL.AND AS FOR YOU ;YOU ARE PROUD YOU STILL PEOPLES MONEY AND YOU DARE SAY I WILL NEVA OR DID YOU SAY I HAD NEVER COLLECTED MONEY FROM THE WESTERN? THAT IS TO SHOW YOUR LEVEL OF FOOLISHNESS! WESTERN UNION KNOW ME BY NAME AND I HAVE MADE IT ALREADY IF YOU MUST KNOW.
SO GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU BASTARD AND MISTAKE OF THE MAKER.
YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE DOOMED FOREVER BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN COURSED WITH A COURSE BY THE POWER OF THE MOST HIGH.IT WILL NEVER GO WELL WITH YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN ANY THING YOU DO! NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY HENCE FORTH.
SO SAFE JOURNEY TO HELL!

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne,ur prayer came very very late as iam already swimming in cash,ewu!ka ngam okija shine no dey rain anymore while don't you take your entire family names to omariko abatete.idiot! as you dey now , u look health?i know ur father, dat blind,cripple, dumb old man dat die in suffering while ur mothert die inside de market as a thief,akaowu!,nwaanuohia, ewu kan beer

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK FUCKEN GMAIL,

IDIOT LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF AT YOUR AGE YOU ARE STILL EATING MAMA THANK YOU.

YOU BETTER JOIN THE GAME OR YOU WILL REMAIN POOR.

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR COUNTRY, IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
You're as foolishes as your mother who spend her time in carry u for
9months, not knowing that u were going to be a master of fool, i blive u do
watch ur counrty films u're as foolish as them.

[email protected]
Quote:
U TOO SMALL YOU BE BECHAM,BASTARD LIKE U.PLEASE PEEP THRU THE WINDOW A GOAT IS FUCKING U MOTHER

BEAST LIKE U,FUCK OFF OR DO U WANT ME TO USE ,MY SLASH HAMMER ON U.................PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DICK HEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
dear good bros why are you curesing me like this? i am your brother from orlu IMO state but i live in us doing this work for two yrs i want you to tell okija to disturb mugu so that he will send money to me we will share the money 50 50

[email protected]
Quote:
nwa bif like you, na ur mama you dey talk like that, na ur mama i like to fuck u come dey robish,ode like you,mumu watin cary u come for net,anuohia ara gwabgogi there, udele, bigo like richard hertz na ur papa name if not mugu u come find, u come dey make mouth, ama nnagi chegwa, dont warry i go give efcc ur name make them show u were go rest for ever,mumu, becus u know say ur mama toto dey smail that is why u think others dey smail like ur mama own, just tell ur mama say i go come fuckem disnight but she wash her yensh well well cus if the thing smail me i go fuck her anus, the she born another goet like u, amu nnagi there,

[email protected] Laughing Laughing
Quote:
if u dont stop writing to me i will send efcc after you

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I know where [email protected] got the idea for his reply:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115208

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Either a baiter got on the list by accident, or this lad has too much time on his hands reading eater instead of sending scam letters to his maga. No wonder he never gets any money at the Western Union

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would write back to him to discuss the greatness that is George Michael. Maybe start a "Wham" fanclub - Nigerian branch. Tell him it's a great money making opportunity Laughing .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you idiot, bastard and good for nothing ass licking cockroach

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

AND SO BE WITH YOU FOR ALL YOPU SAID FOOL POOR MAN FOR
LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL BE AMEN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY WILL BE IN MY COCK! TELL HER TO GIVE IT ME ONE MORE TIME TO GET BATH TO A HOMO/MUMU LIKE YOU AGAIN BCOS YOU LACK MANNERS

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well thanks to Kickstart's list, I think I just hit a world record for shortest elapsed time between opening a shiny new google mail account, and having it restricted due to sending too much mail Confused

The replies should be loads of fun Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat03 wrote:
having it restricted due to sending too much mail The replies should be loads of fun

Confused how can you receive mail on that account if its been restricted,
500 is the limit on gmail free accounts, yes they will, I had it happen,
lost one account due to much mass mail, stay around 100 to 200 you will be fine, use many accounts when mass mailing Wink

Phish 1x United States
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been thinking our insults... I got this theory that maybe we should try insulting their fathers and sons, since the african society seems to be rather male dominated. Here's what I got in my inbox today (after I ASEMed him several facts about his father):

Quote:
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:47:13 +0400
Subject: To all your Basterd Fellows and your Families....Die Immediately Basterd.

Basterd Fellow Dog,

Deep your hand into your fucking ass an d tell me how you feel Monkey.

Basterd Fellow Asia Dog.

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tricia wrote:
Die Immediately Basterd.

I see death for your character, the lad should be damned for that remark. Laughing

Phish 1x United States
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

stealing from thedevguy67's response and twisting things around a bit (spell correct and a few more things added from other insult baits), I wrote:

Quote:
HELLO BASTERD OF NO CHIOCE

SINCE YOU CHOOSE TO BECOME ONE OF THEN YOU A WELCOME IN THE LAND OF THE DEATH ONES BUT LATE ME DROP THIS IN YOUR SELFISH MIND THAT YOU WILL END UP POOR AND WOLKLESS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS H I V THAT WILL HIT YOU IN YOUR LIFE NOW GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTERD I HAVE SEND YOU TO HELL WITH THIS EMAIL YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER INCLUDING YOURS SISTERS THAT HAVE CHUSE TO SLEEP WITH ONE HIV TO HIV AND LISTEN YOU FOOLISH BOY THAT DONT HAVE WOLK AND THAT CAN NOT HOSSE FOR LIFE YOU DIEA AND SATAN WILL NOT LIVE YOU SINSE YOU CHUSE TO DIEA POOR MAN. I BET WHEN YOU SLEEP YOU DREAM OF FUCING GOAT AND THEN FUCING YOUR ASWAHO SISTER. YOU WULD THINK LIKE THAT WHEN YOU NEVER MAKE IT THROUGH PRIMARY GRADE ASSHHOLE LIKE YOU .SOME DAY SOON WE SHALL KNOW WHO IS A SMALL BOY.ONLY PITY I HAVE IS IT WILL BE DAMN TOO LATE FOR YOU TO OFFER ANY ADMISSIBLE APOLOGIES COS YOU WOULD HAVE BITTEN THE DUST BY THEN.

A FUKCING POOR BOI LIKE YOU WILL NEVR GO IN LIFE YOU PUSH TRUCK AND BE NEIGHBORHOD ASHAWO STUPIF FUKING BASTRD OOOOO

MAKE U NO VES SAY I DEY FUCK UR MAMA IN YOUR ABSENCE, NEXT TIME WEY SHE DEY MENCES I WILL GIVE HER A CALL AND FINGER HER AFTER TAHT I WILL CALL YOU TO SUCK THE WORMS FROM THE MENCES.

SATAN IS WAITING FOR YOU IN HELL BASTERD

NOW WILL GIVE YOU HIV TOGETHER WITH YOU FAMILY

YOU HAVE BEEN COURSED

[email protected] wrote
Quote:
subj: attention batsterd

WELL, IT IS RATHER UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU ARE SUCH A CRAMP THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR RIGHT FROM YOUR LEFT.
WELL, DO NOT WOORY ALL YOUR CAURSE MUCH SURELLY COME BACK TO YOU AS YOU GO IN LIFE BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED YOU HAVE TO DELETTE THE MESSAGE OUT OF YOUR BOX INSTEAD OF YOU INSULTING YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR RELATIONS.
HAVE IT IN MIND THAT YOUR DAYS WILL NEVER BE LONG BECUASE YOU CAUSED ME FIRST AND I AM NOW TELLING YOU THAT ALL YOUR EFFORT IN LIFE WILL BE IN VAIN AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY IN YOUR LIFE.

YOUR FAMILY ARE CAUSRED, YOU HAVE NO LIFE ANY MORE YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY IS JUST FOR YOU TO BE BURIED

WATCH IT IN NO DISTANCE TIME YOUR COFFIN IS GOING TO BE CONSTRUCTED AND YOU WILL BE PUT INSIDE: GOD HAVE SAID AMEN TO IT HEAVEN HAVE SAID AMEN TO IT AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE WASTED BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR.

HAVE A BAD DAY.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
back to the sender because you whole family is with hiv now do a text and you will found out

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

thank you for your feedback now it's time for a cold one

Ummm, yeah, I guess

and whoever put that large list out, can we be a little more careful with the addresses? I have a rather large list of people who should not have received a response from me, including a governor in one of the 50 states.

back to the responses...

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Wethin i do you bros when you just dey insult me and my family, i don remember doing deal or transactions with you, abeg i want no wether na me you dey talkk before you hear from chief KPOKPO

^^^^^^^
KEEP OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OOOOOOOO of Barrister Melvin John. I'm gonna have some fun with this one.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Back to sender,i will advice you to go back to school as you are still an illitrate! you entire family will die in a car fatal accident in Jesus Name Amen!

recycle 'em:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

and again, please keeep offffff of [email protected],

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
y do u choose to answer gay?u are a riability to this world.dummies like u are suppose not to near computer.u have all the time compose this and you are still poor?u are a curse to your people,they have lost hope on you,better wake up.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your answer

Thanks man for your answer, I thanks you man for your kindly reply

[email protected]
Quote:
if u get work bring make we work together, stop talking like a kid. u know every

bye

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u no get sense

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic