SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mrs. Miracle John (it's what you make of it)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a good one I just received - love "her" name Laughing . The type of scam is not clear yet, apparently it is up to you - make it a love scam, next-of-kin, whatever...

Enjoy !

__

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.82.136.3 with SMTP id j3cs148836bud;
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:14:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.147.6 with SMTP id u6mr436877hud.1182968058146;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mta110.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (mta110.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.12.11.47])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id f8si2223914nfh.2007.06.27.11.14.17;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 217.12.11.47 as permitted sender)
X-Originating-IP: [66.196.101.20]
Received: from 66.196.101.20 (HELO web59109.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (66.196.101.20)
by mta110.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:14:16 +0000
Received: (qmail 43969 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Jun 2007 18:14:16 -0000

X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [196.207.197.235] by web59109.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:14:15 PDT
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Hai ,am Miracle
To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Hai ,am Miracle
I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition. While searching through the net, I came across your contact address and decided to contact you. I believe and also no that today's world, distance or color does not melter in male/female relationships.
Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is better for you.I am a single lady of 23years old, currently living in West Africa. While I hope to hear from you soon,
and also look forward to receiving some information concerning you, your family, country and even your personal life experiences. This will give us the opportunity of knowing each other better and be able to understand ourselves more. May God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon through this email address.
hope you write with love.

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one sounds interesting. I'm going to give it a go and see where it leads Laughing .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Morgul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that one as well and have sent an "I'm interested" email.
Willbored
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which would be the right address to contact?

[email protected] or

[email protected]

cheers
lolsuckascammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What email do you reply to? Im gonna try this one, never done it before but got annoyed on ebay with all the sammers and wanna have some fun with these lamers.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to [email protected] . She wrote back and apparently changed her last name to "Yormie>"

She also sent along some pictures:

Apparently, Miracle is a fan of FTD flowers Laughing . I love the picture names too.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Morgul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey! she sent me the same pictures! Are you making my girl two-time me behind my back?

Wink

This should be interesting to see who gets her off script first. Wink
Willbored
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, they are nice pictures. Bit small for my liking though!

PS. I'm in the competition as well!

May the best man win! Twisted Evil
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard from Miracle today? I sent her a poem Wink .

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I think I had "her" a while back. She was going by ... and sent me that same photo Shocked

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which direction are you guys going? I'll try o have fun with her too, just wanna make sure I am doing something different.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard back from her. It sounds like she wants to do an advance fee scam, but might do a romance scam too:

Quote:
Hello Dearest love,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you ? How was your day hope fine.?.
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I am contact you because of the maltreatment I,m receiving from my step mother which nearly lead me to a death. My Father had two wives before his dead. My mother was the second ,the first one couldn't raise him an issue after nine years of their marriage, that emerged my late father idea of getting a second wife that happened to be my late mother. After the marriage of my mother,the first wife turned hostile and aggressive till the extent that my father had to sent her packing and rented an apartment for her in the town. She came back with her things after the news of my parents death. She has been more or less hostile to me and want to kill me and end up my life .can you believe that she told a high killer to come and kill me in my room but God touch them, the killer told me that i should run away immediately out of my country. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father?s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.there is no other person again in my life,the only person i have is
Rev.Michael Jeans who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-366-56-09) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. .I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this bad condition situation in the camp
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,My father deposited the sum of US$10, 700, 000.00 in a Bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. When I came to Senegal, I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 30years. The agreement states that I should appoint a trustee/investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business. So the bank people wined me that i don't have any right for money as a refugee and advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me to claims the money with their agreement with my late father. This is why I contacted you. Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started and death of my parents..
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love Miracle

I'm going to try the romance angle, as I have some other advance fee lads going already.

Jack B. S.
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I've gotten that format as well along with the pictures just the other day.

I'm assuming it is a romance scam. I'm about 3 emails in now.

My fat, retired old man must be a real stud to get her interest! LOL.

She has asked for my picture. I think I'll become an amature painter and send a "self-portrait" ala kindergarten using crayons.
Morgul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Worf: I got the same thing today as well, and like you, I'm going for the romance angle.
e8825328
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also got the same email with same pictures.
She/he didn't even bother to read my response email.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Based on the email addy that my lad is using, I think I may have the same lad as Raymond.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Willbored wrote:
May the best man win! Twisted Evil

She now wants to have my children:
Quote:
i contact you am pray so that God will help me and lead me to a right person that will be my heart, i really love you even without see your picture with all my heart and i will like you to be the father of my kids if it can be possible,

Actually, it's not possible, I'm a woman . . . but Miracle doesn't know that. Twisted Evil And I thought I did send her a (fake) picture. She must be getting us confused.

At least I seem to have finally gotten her a little of script (she refers to the hearing problem I mentioned in my previous e-mail - sorry, Miracle no phone calls yet - and the poem I sent her - which was the "known unknown" poem of Donald Rumsfeld)
Quote:
It is so greatfull to read your mail, am very happy for it,How are you to today?ho!!! am very very sorry for what happened to you about hearing problem,i remenber when i heard that my parents dead i try to kill my self,Honey i no how you fill but please forget and get mind i will be pray for you OK.i really love the peom you send to me thank you very much.
Honey there no way to go out side camp without peppers and passport.

I guess I have to go to the grocery store, I have no peppers in the house.

I wonder if I got an address from her, I could fed ex her some peppers . . . C.O.D. of course.

Last edited by Worf on Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willbored
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not had a reply from her Sad

Must be saving the best till last Smile
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As this is getting a lot of replies, and is going down the love line, I have moved it from surplus to here.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The inability of Miracle to spell the word "papers" continues to amuse me. It looks like she sent me bank account information, has she sent that to you guys as well?

Quote:
My Dearest love Stephen
How is your day? hope all is well i thanks God for it,honey i really thanks you for your love and kindness about my life,i wish am with you now that am writing this mail,honey any time i close my eye i will be dream of you i really need to stay with you so that we can shear our love together.

Honey i will like you to send only money so that i will buy all the things that i need and get some peppers with passport,you know in this camp to send peppers, jewelry, and other things will be a problem.so please use Reverend name to send the money.

Name;; Michael Jeans
Address;; Dakar Senegal

if you send it you will inform me so i will tell Reverend to go and get it for me, as i don't have any pepper to get money.

My Dear about the transition i want you to contact them for how to transfer the money into your account with there contact information

AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK SENEGAL
Email address
([email protected])
([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is SIR MARTINS CAMARA.
Telephone number 00221-476-37-30.
Office Fax number00221-703-1941-816.
The Account Number Is ALC643I08701346/QB/71/B.

honey tell them that you my foreign investor and my husband to be, that you want to know the possibility to transfer the money to your account,please try to contact them because that is only thing my father left for me i don't want to lost it.
I will be waiting for your mail.
Yours miracle with love

She sent another e-mail. She also wants me to send her money personally through WU. And the new spelling of papers is "perppers."

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbeknown to me, I have been baiting the same girl as you guys !

I have just got the 5 pics above so its quite early (no wonder it takes her days to reply when she's busy dancing to the tunes of you lot ! Cool )

I'll be sure to include anything worthy of note should it occur.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!

I know her as Princess N4desh S0nka and I have recieved pictures of the girl in the above post. She loves me and she is apparently comming over to live with me as soon as I send her money for a ticket.

The funny thing is that she answers mails very quickly most hours of the day but she can't get any more pictures since they are very harsh at the camp where she lives. It's great that they let her use internet 24/7 though. Rolling Eyes

Oh, and also, her uncle is sending assassins after her to get MY money.

The lad tried to scam me with the classic fee, but I took it and forced it to become a romance. I will later ask her if she has forgotten about her uncle and the inheritance she will invest in my company. She's not mentioned those things for some time now.

Gotta love the mugus and their greed and willingness to change their scam as new opportinities arise.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Miracle is currently one of my side baits, I dont really care if I lose her or not. I have only just sent the email below.

Quote:
Dear Miracle

Thank You for your email and the photographs you sent me. I have attached my photograph below, I hope you like me and that we can become friends and possibly even lovers !

I would like to know more about you. I have included below a short introduction to me and things that I like and dislike :

Favourite Food : Cheese Sandwiches
Favourite Cheese : Cheddar
Favourite Drink : Dangleberry Juice
Favourite TV Show : The Addams Family / Cookery Shows making things with cheese, particularly Cheddar.
Favourite Place : Behind the Couch
Favourite Song : Radiohead - Creep
Favourite Gun : CZ SP-01 9mm
Favourite Animal : Mouse (likes cheese)
Favourite Time : 2:51 in the afternoon

If you like the sound of me and my interests, please contact me back and we may be able to form a close friendship and maybe even start a family and open a cheese shop together.

I await your reply my love x x x x x x x

Hughbert Perrywinkle

I dont expect a reply, but if I do get one, i'll be sure to post it.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miracle is an endless source of amusement. I wrote asking for another picture, and like Knugen said, she's not going to give me another one Sad.

I told her I wanted to show it to my friends at work, who did not believe she was in love with me. Miracle doesn't want me to talk about her to other people though. I loved the "parable" she quoted to explain her feelings to me Laughing :

Quote:
My darling i have only three picture that i sent to you there no other picture with me here in camp and i don't have money to snap another picture but i wish if get the money that you will send to me i will go and snap a very large picture with the sing you told me and send it to you, i don't have any picture when i ron to the camp, the one i sent to you is the one that in my email when am in my conutry,when ever i get the money i wil snap it and send to you,but honey you have to stop telling your friend's about me or about the money because of bad people i think you understand what i mean because there is a parable that says keep your friend close and your enermy closer.

I just watched that "parable" last night on DVD (gotta love that Pacino, great actor).

Her "bank" also wrote me, asking me to send them the following forms as "part of our securityprotocols to avoid fraudlent claims or an unwarranted taking advantageof his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations whomight have had access to his privacy."

Quote:
1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds toyour bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese residentlawyer since the money is originated from Africa.

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3.A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by ourbank.

4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court in Africa.

I love that she's making me get forms from her to send right back to her (I bet she'll need money to get the forms or for the "lawyer").

Oh, both people at the bank are named Sir Martins. I wrote one Sir Martins asking if he was the right Sir Martins because I certainly don't want to get my Sir Martins confused Laughing .

Jack B. S.
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Renegade: Did you leave the picture titled "UglyDood.jpg"? LMAO

You see? She doesn't really love you guys. I am her true love, so she sent me more pictures, and has not asked for any money or paperwork yet.
This thread could prove to be fun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic