SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Agree. This is abit wierd. I think the lawyer should give some reasurence to the lad, that everything is under control. Razz
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

red wrote:
You've been following this for 3 years?! Shocked

Does the ancient aboriginal saying "nobody likes a smart @rse" mean anything to you? Laughing

I've been following this bait since Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:29 pm... is that better??? mutter mutter mutter, curse curse, damn antipodeans...

as you were, nothing to see here...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have searched and searched to see what is the usual penalty for Visa Overstay in Singapore, but I couldn't find anything other than websites regurgitating the offical line of not to do it.

The reason I say is that most countries will only apply a fine if you are at the airport waiting to exit when your overstay is identified.

e.g. in Thailand if you are at immigration exiting and you are shown to be overstaying you just pay a fine of $US6.30/day up to a maximum of $US630... If however you are caught overstaying other than as you are exiting then you are in a world of trouble.

I was trying to find out if the system is similar in Singapore but I couldn't find proof anywhere. Not on any of the expat forums, Lonely Planet, websites, nothing.

I just think it would be a shame if the Lad got away with his overstay because we were comfortable that he would be in more trouble than he was. I think making him comfortabe that he won't have lost his airfare until he arrives at the ticket counter is a good thing.

I say report him as a terrorist, or worse still (in Singapore) a GUM CHEWER or J-WALKER...

Cheers,
fun2scam

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^No need to go hunting through expat forums.

You missed my earlier post in this thread:
Quote:
Under the Immigration Act (Cap 133), the penalties for overstaying or illegal entry are a jail term of up to six months plus a minimum of 3 strokes of the cane.

Confused

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best thing about him being caught for anything is that they might search his documentation. What are they going to say when they find 2 passports on him with different names yet the same photograph? That's going to be something pretty major I would think.

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Totaly agree. would be major question marks with the authorities Twisted Evil
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
His Visa expires July 7.

This means we still need to keep him occupied on one thing or another for quite some time. Even if he delays his flight for a couple more days he still won't have overstayed his visa.

Surely changing his flights costs him money though?

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, once the documents are signed, the money needs to be moved to him - as it is cash - in an account - he's going to have to either a) carry the trunkboxes of cash back to Nigeria or he is going to have to b) open an account there in Singapore and then have the money transferred from his account to the other account.

So, this is going to take more documents that will need to be filled out - and a few more days of play, no?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a good plan. I am guessing that you will be asking him how he's going to get this money out of Singapore and make sure that all the paperwork is complete before he "gets" the money. I think a good angle to play is to emphasise the fact that he's coming with you to Lithuania after the transaction is complete, make him forget about going back to Nigeria, be highly offended that he's even considering going back to Nigeria, talk about your future lives together in Lithuania, convince him to cut up his ticket back to Nigeria to prove that he loves you etc etc.

fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
You missed my earlier post in this thread: Confused

No... I saw and understood what the Government promote as being the penalty, I was trying to find out what actually happens in practice. Most countries only treat you like a criminal if they catch you. If you hand yourself in (by presenting to immigration on exit) most countries in SEA only fine you a relatively small amount (which may still be more than the Lad has the way things are going Very Happy).

I gather it is likely that Singapore is going to be different, since they are very special amongst their neighbours, but I would still hate to imagine the baiters diong all this work to lead the Lad into overstaying for him only to get a slap on the wrist.

doing a little bit more research, it appears that the Lad can apply for a visa extension online, so long as he has at least 2 days left on his existing Visa. So all efforts should be made to make him think he won't need an extension until less than 2 days before it expires.

Quote:
you have not previously obtained an extension of stay on this trip;
b) you wish to extend your stay up to 90 days from date of entry to Singapore; and
c) your social visit pass currently has a remaining validity of not less than 2 days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.

I love this bait...

Cheers,
fun2scam

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
.I will be arriving in Singapore 20.05 today( 08 June,2007) on board emirate airline flight no. Ek 432.Like mentioned earlier,I can tell the number of days or weeks tourist visa the Singaporean immigration authority are going give me on arrival.It shouldn't be less than fourteen(14) days.

So at last count that's 20 days you guys have managed to keep him in Singapore for. Very very impressive. I am sure that if everyone pulls together we can manage a few more. 3d is surely going to be extremely reluctant to leave Singapore without the money he thinks he's going to get. Even if he starts asking about the punishment for overstaying a visa if we tell him it's only a few dollars surely he'll not mind that idea too much if he thinks he's going to get a massive reward at the end.

I reckon that the main obstacle to keeping him in Singapore longer will be his money situation. If he's telling the truth about how much he's got left (and is seems like he might be from the increased begging he's sending in emails) then he's really going to be torn between taking the "safe" option home but admitting that this whole 20 days is a waste, or gambling on staying a bit longer to get his money. With a bit of encouragement surely it shouldn't be too hard to keep him strung along further.

Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The False Italian wrote:
The mugu somehow must present "documents" from the lawyer to the authorities that contain large parts of stuff in Malay, Mandarin or Tamil where his fraudulent exploits are described in detail.
Quote:
Hello, I am a criminal from Nigeria. Please call the police and arrest me. My my passport is forged but I have my real documents with me. Please perform a cavity search. I like it.

In Malay

Quote:
Saya penjahat dari negara nigeria dan passport saya pasport tipu. Tolong tangkap saya. Saya suka kena tangkap
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Govinder_Singh wrote:
... wire him some money

We NEVER send them money. We never send anything that could be useful to them. Our objective (other than our own fun) is wasting their time, their money, eating away at their patience, keeping them on hook for as long as possible so they don't go after possibly genuine victims and frustrating them.

Welcome to Eater, read everything here, especially the stickies. Get a mentor if you want to bait and above all, bait safe.

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Does the ancient aboriginal saying "nobody likes a smart @rse" mean anything to you? Laughing

I've been following this bait since Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:29 pm... is that better??? mutter mutter mutter, curse curse, damn antipodeans...

as you were, nothing to see here...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Love it.

Quote:
I have searched and searched to see what is the usual penalty for Visa Overstay in Singapore, but I couldn't find anything other than websites regurgitating the offical line of not to do it.

I posted something a bit earlier in this thread about some examples of penalties given. Not sure if they relate to everyday convictions for visa infringements, but its a guide of sorts.

My total lay guess would be that he would be fined a nominal amount and deported.

Quote:
and above all, bait safe.

and above that, don't send money! Wink Very Happy

PSD & Mr. Mugu - Are you guys introducing another "lad" to the list of characters? A "lad" who is picking up WU for him could be handy... especially if said "lad" can only meet him in malaysia...
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy, who is a Singapore resident, suggested visa overstays, particularly by suspected lads, whom the local police hate with a vengeance, might be more than slapped wrists and a 'now go home, you naughty boy'. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
If only he was so convinced everything was going to work out, his flight from Nigeria was only one-way Laughing Matter of fact, as he thought he was going to Lithuania, why did he have a return ticket from Singapore to Lagos? Something 4my and her folks should be told.....

Nah, I know the answer to that. Either he told me or I just know from my own experiences. In a lot of countries you either have to show proof of onward travel or you have to show enough cash to support yourself for x days in the country. Usually buying an outward bound ticket is the cheaper option. If what's been said is true and he has a fake for 1% the actual value then that would certainly be the way to go.
Edit: He still wants to meet in Penang (read he's getting skeptical and wants us to send money.) Eliza, you were going to send him a slip, right? I sent this just now.

Quote:
Ed, I have a small problem here. I've been trying to find Amy all day. Her friend said that she went to the internet cafe earlier and I haven't seen her since. She may have gone to wire you the money. It really pisses me off that she just runs off like that.
I'll call you after I find her and get this sorted out.

Oh yeah, he tells me all Nigerians other than him are scammers, so Mr. Oke helped you send that, right?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeh, he's staying! As if we didn't know......This weekend, the real fun begins for him.

Quote:

I've cancelled my flight for tommorrow..I've not rescheduled yet,because it may require extra charge.I will be available tommorrow Friday 29th June 2007 as from 10.00am in the morning..Please,I advise you give my mobile phone number ( 98072078 ) ..Or if possible send me his contact phone number as well..
Right now, I still have a couple of days left in my visa..But the problem is that I've run out of money..My hotel rent will expire tommorrow by 12.00 noon..I only have Forty Singapore Dollars left on me..I wouldn't want to be stranded financially in Singapore..It is important you advise your respresentative to reach me by latest tommorrow Friday or Saturday ..Since,he resides in Singapore,I would preferred he comes directly to my hotel at Hostel Mackenzie 114 - A Mackenzie Road, Singapore 228709 , Tel: 6837 2887 , 6334 3277. Iam in room number 409..Right now,I am the only black guy that is lodging in the hostel..I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

The lawyer will go directly to that hotel room, just a few hours after he has to get out.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we get a picture of him at the Merlion or on the southern most point of Singapore? I can't remember the name of the place but it's a nice place to visit. If it's possible to resurrect the boat idea it would be a great place to wait for it. You can see Malaysia it's only a short swim away.

The Zoo is great too, get him to meet at either place as there is always lots of tourists. Of course a train,bus and entry fee will reduce his current cash holdings.

A few years back there was a baby elephant born at Singapore Zoo it was huge news in Singapore but he wasn't going to be seen publicly for another month or so. The day I visited the zoo the first animal I got to meet and pet was the new baby 4" tall, what a day. They where moving him to a new enclosure. Right place right time

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! This is a great bait! I just spend 2-3 hours catching up. It's soooo good, it even got me out of just lurking and actually making a suggestion.

If all else fails and the final day nears for his departure, why not just call the Singaporean police and say he's an illegal immigrant from Nigeria, and he got in with a fake passport. Now he's selling drugs out of his hostel or whatever. Tell them to search his bags for the drugs and BAM! arrested?
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PDS, when I get done with my research here, I plan to write a fictional novel about a Nigerian that gets into scamming. Isn't very good at it and then meets up with two beautiful woman from the United States. Both want to marry him. One dies, but leaves him her money. The other moves to Europe and starts working for a mafia family. By conincidence, the Nigerian finds out that if he takes a leap of faith and travels to Singapore he can get the money and the girl. Through a series of unfortunate mishaps he is left stranded in Singapore, gets caned, and is deported. When he gets back to Nigeria he gets two broken legs for not repaying his debts and is considered the village idiot. Then one day someone sends him and his friends a link to a website showing that he is a victim of a vast conspiracy on the internet. He is even further abused over recordings of him having phone sex and no woman wants anything to do with him.
What am I thinking about? No one would buy that, it's too unbelievable... Very Happy
Edit: Forgot to mention I needed to add "tragic lawnmower accident" to that...

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony

Last edited by mr. mugu on Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Laughing Plus all the other weird things that've happened to him. Becoming a pork pie salesman in West Africa, freak accidents claiming lives, first fiancee nibbled to death by prairie dogs, second fiancee just happened to be the cousin of the dead one, all that stuff. What a movie it'd make.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, I remembered someone being killed by a small inoffensive animal. You sent him a newpaper article of that, right? She was in a car accident, trapped and eaten to death?

pony
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~mr. mugu,

I like your idea. If somebody needs a really Chinese sounding guy....
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<100% Chinese....I think..
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Lol, I remembered someone being killed by a small inoffensive animal. You sent him a newpaper article of that, right? She was in a car accident, trapped and eaten to death?

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No one would ever believe that?

I vote you write the script then pass it on to a few lads and see if they will upstage the village people video. Three hour epic or a mini series Very Happy Very Happy

The thing that I really like is with Ed trying to get an inheritance ? What a wonderful turn of events.

If you need an extra phone call from some aussie guy I'd be glad to use some free credit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic