SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

May be able to get Surplus...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

basically i know somone who owns a villa in the US, and she gets a coupla e-mails a week from scammers
They have their own forums , and help each other identify and delete the e-mails.

What scam would these count as?419 or something else?
Also, do y'all want me to get some addresses for ya?

usualy its "I would like to book the villa on the xth of whenevertember, for x nights, my agent will send you a cheque/WU payment"
although their signing the e-mail "seamus o'irishman" and other western sounding names. although their english is as bad as ever.

could spur off a few new modalities for baiting

flodhest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out the surplus forum. There's definitely no shortage of lad addresses, but if there's anything you want to post, go ahead and put them up there.

"AT FIRST I WILL LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK TO BOTH PARTIES." - James Chi

"Like i told you before now do not make any payment to Mr B3ll0 BECAUSE right now we do not know who he is and he should be one of these internet fraud trying to take what does not belong him."
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok will do Smile

Yeah im not from texas.
I say those crazy sayings (y'all) in real life, just cos i fancy it.
almost like calling male genitalia a "Willy" as it sounds a bit funnier and childish

although its one thing to type like you talk... and quite another to typ how you txt!
l8rz m8, c u @ pub! tb E xx

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Esqulax wrote:
What scam would these count as?419 or something else?

Yes, these are 419 scams. Fake checks scams.

The scammer wants to rent the villa, sends a checks to your friend. The check will be for more than the required amount, with the overage to be send via Western Union to the scammers, furnisher, shipper of his furniture, etc.

Your friend deposits the check, sends the money on to scammer number 2. The bank discovers the fraud and your friend will be responsible for repaying the money. Sadly they can also face criminal charges for depositing a fake check.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
shall we make this the "Texan" PW thread then?

No, and I have deleted all those posts. Evil or Very Mad

Come on folks- At least make an effort of answering a poster's question before you go off on a tangent. If you can't restrain yourself please just stay out of the thread.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic