SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is this world coming to?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just on my local TV news. An 85 year old Yorkshire man's house daubed in Nazi slogans and swastikas. His crime? He fought for this country in the Royal Navy during WWII for four years.

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Crying or Very sad - this kind of stuff is why I chose to be an Australian instead

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
DarnSnatcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UK... i say the same about portugal Laughing
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gnasher

That's why my sister and her family emigrated there - Perth.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, he fought for the Allies in WWII, and his house has been daubed in Nazi swastikas and slogans.
Not only are these people sick, their also very very stupid.

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same as Gnasher - It's because of this reason I upped and took my small person to NZ.

The sad fact is that if these ******* ****** **** ***'s ever do get caught, they'll get a slsp on the wrist and it'll all be blamed on their parents splitting up when they were 2 etc. Rolling Eyes

My heart goes out to the old guy Crying or Very sad

Pretty Rose

pony
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Neo nazis are cowards, they hide in shadows, they claim that everyone supports them, but when they show thier ugly inbred faces, they are booed and jeered, like the traitors to humanity they are.

The fact that they take the crap they spout seriously, is rather comical to me, they follow an idelogy whos founders all commited suicide rather than face up to thier crims. Sure wish neo nazis would follow hitlers example and kill themselves.

I do find one good thing about neo nazis... EVERYONE hates them, no matter what your religion, what your political alliance or what nationality, nazis are the most universally hated group on the planet (possbily even more so than scammers, but not by much in my book). If i meet someone whom i have nothing in common with, most likley their hatred of nazis will be the one unifying thing.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Whilst I agree with your sentiments, I have a horrible feeling that this despicable act was perpetrated by feral young kids who have no concept of what the Nazis did and don't know what is right and what is wrong.

I have a vision of maybe the old guy ticking them off for some previous bad behaviour and maybe saying something about how he fought in the war. Result? They kindly re-decorate the front of his house with fascist shit.

If they ever catch these little f*ckers, if I was the judge, I would make them repaint ALL the exterior of his house using the smallest possible sized paint brush - at their own expense. There again, the Health and Safety brigade would probably veto it without a full feasibility study, or it would probably be in breach of the little darhlings Human Rights. I despair.

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They'd probably get a slap on the wrist and at the very worst an ASBO (aka. medal of honour) This really hacks me of, both my grandfathers fought facism in WWII and now these little sods are running around spraying symbols they probably don't even understand the meaning of. I doubt they're Neo-Nazis, just idiots.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember that scandal when our own Prince Harry turned up at a party dressed as a Nazi? Word is he didn't have a clue what a swastika meant. The poor boy inherited his father's looks and his mother's brains but that's no excuse.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
Remember that scandal when our own Prince Harry turned up at a party dressed as a Nazi?

Maybe he was just regressing back to his Saxe-Coberg Gotha roots?

There hadn't been such a royal wardrobe malfunction since Prince 'Brainbox' Edward organised the 'It' s A Royal Knockout' fiasco. Shocked Laughing

So much priveledge, so little brains.

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly what I said earlier. Not new natzis, just little shits who'll get a slap on the wrist.

I got so wound up about a similar subject a while ago, about the farmer who shot a burglar in the back and got life (Yes, I know the farmers name and the perpetrators, but don't want to turn it into a political thread)
I was stating my anger about all of it, when a friend of mine said "But it's not 'so and so' you're angry at, it's the goverment".

Never a truer statement said.

Pretty Rose

pony
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my solution?? shoot the MFs in the head, problem solved Twisted Evil

EDIT: oh and then shoot the doo gooders who represent these ass oles in court,,,

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well these kids knew a nazi symbol is offensive, I reckon they know enough to know its bad stuff putting a sawstika on a guys house.

Its so hard to think of anything to say that isnt provocative or non political, so im just going to stand by what I said originally, and add: can you be charged with hate crime in the UK?

I will also make use of these to sum up my thoughts: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can be charged with hate crimes in the UK
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crime-victims/reducing-crime/hate-crime/

But to be honest, I doubt anything will happen.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, you can get done for 'hate crime' in hte UK.
If the old guy had hit them with his walking stick and shouted 'Go away you neo natzis"He'd be facing hate crime charges
(And probrably GBH, ABH and ever other BH you can think of.)

Pretty Rose

pony
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same stupid over on good old Blighty eh? Netherlands is much the same I am afraid to say...just google Geert Wilders, 'nuff said....

my granddad spent 5 years in colditz KFZ lager, becuase he came up for Jew Rights just after the Dutch surrendered and the Germans took over business in '40.... So if i could get those guys....I'd give them to B.A. Ware... Twisted Evil

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spoilsport wrote:
So if i could get those guys....I'd give them to B.A. Ware... Twisted Evil

Give them to me... I have an old score to settle... Evil or Very Mad

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks, whilst I agree with your sentiments regards little sh*ts painting someone's house, please remember that this is a world-wide forum, which includes Germany, Austria etc.
I think that residents of those countries might be feeling a little bit uncomfortable with some of the comments above.
I would ask that you think carefully about the language you use when wirting about the little bast**ds who prey on defenceless old folk

Thanks

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One time about 12 years ago, I was in Huntsville Alabama USA when my friends and I happened upon a demonstration. One one side was a bunch of skinhead neo-Nazis, 40 or so in all. On the other side was everyone else: Mexicans, Orientals, anti-Nazi Anglos, blacks, the Jewish, southeast Asians, and even a handful of Arabs: about 600 in all. In between us was a line of law enforcement ... a mix of local police, county sheriff, Alabama State Troopers, and a smattering of other federal elements from the FBI, ATF, US Marshals, and even one USPS Postal Inspector (in other words, nearly all available law enforcement in the area).

Naturally, my friends and I joined the bigger side since we all hate the neo-Nazis and this would be out chance to tell those fu*ks off.

Anyhow, tensions were high and at the point of impasse, everything just boiled over into an all-out brawl. I can still remember everyone on my side getting pelted by those dumbfuck nazis, high-pressure water cannons, and tear gas and me taking the tear gas canisters and lobbing them at the neo-nazis (since I am a veteran of 1980s-style Central American street demonstrations and I learned from the best). Twisted Evil

One thing that made my friends and me very hopping mad is that some of the neo-nazis brought along their similarly-clad children just to teach them that nazism is "worth fighting for." puke

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slowfreddie,

Sorry SF, I can't find anything in this thread that would be offensive to any one except Neo Natzis Confused

Pretty Rose

pony
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or f*ckwit chav kids.

shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jonathon Woss was right with his recent suggestion about certain inhibitory hormonal chemicals in the water supplies to certain residential areas of a certain geo-demographic persuasion

Mortar x7
phoglady09
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically the same thing happened to my grandfather. My family came to the US from Germany many years before WWII, and when the war started my grandfather enlisted (yes, for America). During the war, his own commanding officer tried to kill him for "being a spy" - aka for having a German last name. Many years after that, when I was in the 4th or 5th grade, he told me that story over dinner. Some punk overheard the story and thought he really was a spy, I guess. All I know is the next morning Granddad's car was covered in swastikas, and that was the last time he ever spoke about the war. A real shame, since the few stories I did get to hear were amazing...like the time he ended up behind the German lines looking for his commanding officer (not the one who tried to kill him)...or the stories he had about the Battle of the Bulge....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dark Spirit wrote:

EDIT: oh and then shoot the doo gooders who represent these ass oles in court,,,

Honest question as I don't know the answer.... are you entitled to Court Appointed representation in England in a crminal matter if you cannot afford a barrister (lawyer in the US...)?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic