SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How much do you reckon the lads know about football?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked one of my lads if he knew any "soccer" players as a friend of mine is a coach, and amazingly - he does!

However, I'm a bit worried as I know a lot of Africans are football fans, so would the average West African scammer be likely to rumble me if I make up a team? Or would I be better off pretending to be a representative from an actual team? (I'm thinking a second tier US side)

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Nigerians are mad about their national football team. Nicknamed 'The Eagles' I believe. Go onto the 'Nigerian Sun' newspaper website and there are usually some football stories, often featuring Nigerian players in the British Premiership.

There are also some nice laaadies on there. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Football is a very popular sport all over Africa (not to mention the rest of the world Wink ). But as to exactly how much knowledge a lad would have on specifics of a team - say PSV Eindhoven - I have no idea. But I think it likely that they would know quite a bit about the major teams and players.

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are pretty up to date on football teams the world over.
You'll find plenty of lads wearing Barcelona shirts, Man Utd shirt, Juventus shirts and the like - you only have to trawl through lad photos to see this is so.
Go to any "developing" nation and you will find that football is as much of a religion there as it is anywhere else. Foriegn football players and teams are worshipped and studied almost as much as their own for the glamour and the money and for the dreams that they put in the lad's head.

You could fake a European second division football team but a team playing in a Premier League? I doubt it.
In saying that, you probably could get away with your plan. US soccer doesn't have the glamour that the rest of the world's associations do and therefore US clubs don't really figure highly. Maybe that will change with Beckham playing over there but for now lads definitely seem to prefer European clubs.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers for the info guys. I was looking up US football on wiki (I dont know much about it myself) and I noticed that some of the lower division clubs were formed in the past couple of years. So, I'll probably make one up, hope he doesnt bother to check and say we're a low league side (with money Razz ).

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A scambaiter has tried the football (soccer if your American) angle, you might want to check it for research purposes at the link below.

http://www.scambuster419.co.uk/football.htm

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You could fake a European second division football team but a team playing in a Premier League? I doubt it.

Man City? Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
yarakai
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if you need help with American teams I can help out some. The other thing you can look at is Arena football. As Bon Jovi owns a team that could be fun.
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could pose it as a local team. Send them a link to a fake page/newspaper clipping.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iMike wrote:
Man City? Rolling Eyes

How could they fail with an ex-Thailand president under investigation for corruption as their new owner and a failed ex-England manager and sex addict. You couldn't make it up. Laughing

I'm only jealous because Sven shagged Ulrikkkkka and I haven't....yet.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Football !!!!!

Oh, you mean THAT football....never mind

starstarstarstar
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first ever lad did not take long before mentioning Chelsea.

I am from the UK so know a bit but am not a huge football fan.

Here is the trick.

If you know next to nothing about the game, log on to BBC sports or Sky sports and cut and paste the odd snippet about their team

they wont notice - or just drop in some info you have just read about a player

It's actually an excellent way to get them off script. They are just so keen, and a dead give-away.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mugus are very well aware of soccer. FIFA has nominated South Africa to host the World Cup. It will soon be soccer fever if the FiFA does not pull out from Africa

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi mac^

Maybe he has the other Chelsea---Clinton--on his mind. Hey, it's not as absurd as it sounds Laughing

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagine they know a bit about *soccer*, but not about *football*.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
FIFA has nominated South Africa to host the World Cup.

They got it for 2010 (unless I'm mistaken). I've already had a lotto lad "in association with the World Cup" email Smile

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you aren't into football, then I wouldnt risk testing a Nigerian in this department.

Many are very much into football and will soon call your bluff if you are out of your depth...

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Shrek the Quarter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst I'm new to this from the scambaiting angle I can tell you that it is definitely a huge NO to bring in anything regarding larger European clubs as this is well covered through most of Africa and particularly in places like Nigeria, Senegal and Ghana are football nuts. Therefore if you are going to pick a factoid club I suggest you pick one with NO African players on their books as those players are likely to be followed.

I am not doing any of those as this is stupid and unimaginable

Mrs Van H0rn
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But still, if it's a major European team, they're likely to see it on a French or British station, depending on which country they're in.

Better to go off on some arcane rules regarding Australian rules or US or Canadian football, they won't dare contradict.
Shrek the Quarter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post not needed. See it there ^^^

That's exactly my point

I am not doing any of those as this is stupid and unimaginable

Mrs Van H0rn
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps South American football would be better. Everyone knows the national teams of Brazil and Argentina, but their club sides are much less well-known.

Plus, you might be able to send a Lad on a safari to the Altiplano, maybe to Real Potosi, or waaaaay down south to Ateneo Ushaia, where most of the spectators are penguins..... Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba, I'm very much into football...just not MLS (which I know nothing about, except Beckham plays in it)

Anyway, cheers for your ideas guys. I'm probably going to make up a low league US side for my phoney town in California. It was going to be the H3mp V4ll3y St34lers...but that sounds a bit too obvious Laughing

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DrSchmoo used to specialise in football baits here, anyone remember his 'arse clown' trophy series? Laughing

http://storm.prohosting.com/f419/

Lads love football. Often they follow UK clubs. Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are quite popular in ladland.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they are mad about their Soccer team the Eagles, then get them thinking about the American football team, Eagles Very Happy
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FiveForces wrote:
@Simba, I'm very much into football...just not MLS (which I know nothing about, except Beckham plays in it)

Beg your pardon, I didnt realise that you were talking about MLS.
Thats a different kettle of fish, I can't imagine that many Africans would be remotely interested in MLS....
Afterall, most Americans aren't..... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic