SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lizzy...AhhhHahaha thats funny! The voicemail is brilliant they just talk away to it Laughing

@jefflebowski
Oh you just wait until he speak to the real me again. i am going to belitttle him and ask why he does not speak to me when he calls as i keep speaking to him and he ignores me. Now I am upset and must go and pray to the god of hearing to 'touch' him Twisted Evil . If he is such a good businessman then why can he not call during business hours like everyone else? 9-5GMT as after that he gets the machine (most people fall for the answering machine voice once or twice..but NOT repetitively Laughing ...now THAT takes the cake)I was going to change the message regularly...but guess I really do not have to as no one has picked up that it is a answering machine. Of course this is all his fault and he should speak to me when he calls because I just may have work to do Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, I dont think he really wants to talk to you again, I'm trying to get you an apology though, this is part of my reply to Tunde..

Quote:
And Tunde, all calls into my office are recorded for security purposes, I will be listening to the recording of your call later to see just how rude you were and if I think my secretary was rude to you, I seriously doubt this as she has been my secretary for 8 years and I have never had any complaints about her before. You are certainly not in the position to tell me who I should be employing, My secretary is very loyal and hardworking, I would not remove her from my staff just on your say so.

So he just wants to forget about it...

Quote:
Meanwhile, It is important that we forget about the issue of your Secretary being rude to me or I being rude to your Secretary and lets forge ahead to conclude this business transactions without sentiments in heart, I wont call you on phone again since she is going to be the one to receive your calls, but i must confess i am not happy with the way you are handling this thing, if not why should you deny me access to your mobile phone number when you know it is highly important at this stage of transaction.

If you want me to apologise to your secretary then fine i will do that one on one basis when i shall come over to UK to receive my share percentage from you, that is after you must have received the package from me at your doorstep. i hope you understand ?.

I wouldnt want to inflict him on you "face to face" so I sent this..

Quote:
Secondly, about my secretary, would you just "forget" about someone being rude to one of your staff members? And also, how can you tell someone they are incompetent and shouldnt be in their position without being rude? You are in no position to be making those sort of judgements about MY staff Tunde, not only is that being rude to her it is also pretty insulting to me too, do you then think I am incompetent in my position for hiring her in the first place?
The main reason I have not given you my mobile number is simple I DO NOT HAVE ONE! I dont like mobile phones, I think they are obtrusive and I do not like being contacted all the time when I am busy, thats why I have a secretary. If you want to talk to me, phone that number, apologise to my secretary and she will put you through to me, I have asked her not to enter into any arguement or conversation with you but to just accept your apology and transfer your call, if you cant be civil enough to apologise to her over the phone then do not bother phoning me.

So if he calls again, make him crawl! Laughing just because I "asked" you not to, doesnt mean you cant rip into him Twisted Evil

EDIT: Just had the reply, it looks like he wants to be friends and is going to call after all!

Quote:
Thanks for your urgent response, the content of your email is well understood, I am a responsible man and i want only profound peace to rein between us which includes your Secretary, I will apologise to her on phone because no one takes pleasures in centiments and misunderstanding. I apologise to you also for using an annoying word to address your Secretary. I am already your friend and i will like her to see me as your friend too. sometimes the best of friends crops up after some awful disagreement like this, i still believe i can make it up to her your (Secretary) so she too can become my friend.

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Dear, I did not know you recorded those calls....I shall have to delete one call then Wink . I am quite sure this is Tunde and if it is not then I was extremely rude in advance to someone else's lad , but am I bovvered? Nawww not really Twisted Evil

EDIT: this one is Bungo lad instead

http://media.putfile.com/MeBad Laughing

Last edited by vpmanchester on Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking for Mr. Pavl, from Mr. K0bi? From Accra Ghana? I'm pretty sure that's my Lad Very Happy

Quote:
I have tried calling you number yesterday, still a lady pick and was telling me that is a wrong number.

What a goddam liar!
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhhhh yes Tunde has just called to apopogise once I turned the phones over Evil or Very Mad Oh well Bungo, I guess the rude treatment was in order anyway Laughing

here is Tunde's
http://media.putfile.com/Tunde

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ From Tunde..

Quote:
I replied to your email on friday and i did receive response from you on saturday. I want to inform you that i apologised to your secretary on phone several times but it seems that the young lady does want to accept my apologies. Please i want you to do the apology on my behalf pending the time i will meet you in UK and if possible i can then tender my unreserved apologies to her.

I'm thinking maybe a photo of him holding a sign saying "Sorry VP you are the greatest" will go some way to helping smooth things over between you two??

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaaaaaaaaaa that is so funny!! He just does not 'get' how an answering machine works. A sign would be really cool Laughing If he ever decides to call at a decent hour I will have fun with him

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4ChrisHunter
He caught me at a bad time and I was abit too polite, but that doesn't matter because today is a new day full of many more mood swings Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/4chrishunter

'God Bless' Angel Rich he wonders why the delay in responding to his greatness and as you have absolutely nothing else to do with your time but to jump to his submissions Rolling Eyes I of course may have forgotten to tell you the urgency of his call
http://media.putfile.com/AngelRichMon

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I asked him for an apology sign yesterday and havent heard back from him yet, I havent given up hope though! Wink

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor old Angel. I've left him stewing for a while and he seems to be panicking a bit.
One or two more days won't hurt.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP.

Im gonna pass your number to a Mr H5nry B5ns0n K0ua55i. Be my wife. Mrs Ar@y@.

Dick him around if you don't mind. Anything i can do to help you out (if you can be a good wife) let me know.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call for Tracy

Lad from WU called and I had a lovely 12 minute chat with him. This was one of my better performances, first he went into his 'speal' and not wanting to be rude I did not interrupt when he was done i asked him what was he talking about and who was he..yadda..yadda he tried to convince me that I was you..but I know better than that..I know damn well who I am, well most of the time Wink . Finally when I told him I was mary Louise and you were 'in the other room '(for some reason, most lads do not know what this means and assume you are out?) so he went on explaining things to me, and said something about you needing a membership card for Africa or something ..this confused me as I told him that you were Lifwidican and not African, so he explained again and I said you never told me you were becoming a African citizen and moving there (this goes on for many many minutes and me playing the dimwitted Mary Louise) and then he tries to get me onboard and said he is willing to 'see' if there is anymore cash laying around in whatever scam he is pulling..(I never remember them..all the same to me) i told him I did not use email and caint even read nor rite well either and you call me stupid names..I made him repete everything and he said he was going to email you Laughing

I was so pissed off when I noticed the recorder was off Evil or Very Mad this was a real cracker and I didn't get it. if he calls again I hope he is still willing to babble...12 minutes at say �3pm Laughing Laughing Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, It seems Tunde thinks a lot of himself...

Quote:
Contrary to your Secretary's Insinuations, I am a serious minded Business Man, I have
already made peace with her on phone, i apologised and she accepted my apologies
whole heartedly, so what else are you talking about here ? I cannot stoop so low to bend
down to your rules, which means i cannot take any picture with any stature whatsoever .
I am too big for such frivorities. If you do not wish to continue with this transaction then
it is all your choice and not mine afterall i am doing yourself a very big favor of a life
time. I have already given you my valid identification and if that is not enough for you
then you can as well forget this transaction, I cant understand why you have to change
from our original game plans, i do not know your secretary but since i understand that
you sherish her so much then i have to beg her and equally promised to shower her with
gift when i shall come over to UK for proper sharing according to the percentage as
indicated earlier on.

So I innocently asked..

Quote:
What do you mean you are too big? To hold a sign? Are you a giant or something?

He didnt see the funny side..

Quote:
I do not do business that way, i am a very busy man, I run the affairs of my office with the services of my personnal assistant's and secretaries, that is why i employed them. I cannot possibly go to any photo studio to snap any picture holding a sign because "i repeat" my standing in the society is too big for such frivorities and besides i dont have time for such when i have series of seminars and business meetings to hold, i do not mean my stature is too big to hold a sign but what i mean is my status of office, personality and reputation cannot stoop that low to do such things,infact your request is childish and i have never indulge in such a command since my assumption of office and would never indulge in future. Therefore If you do not want to send the western union then i will take it as if you are not a serious minded business man because i cannot see any link between what we are doing with your secretary's request, i do not know her and for your information i do not need your money for anything , It is the Finance Ministry that made that request all for your own good. You must have to chose either to do the necessary so you can get this Money or to stick to your secretary's decision and forfeit this Money, chose between the two and bear in mind that i can still reclaim my expenditure somehow from somewhere. The Ball is now on your Court, Play wisely my friend.

Laughing Laughing

I've tempted him with the glimmer of a western union payment now, but I will still try and get you that sign VP, you deserve it after all!

tobe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MR. FRANCIS CHESTERFIELD could be calling I'am opening a busines in his country.My secertary (which is you) has sent the bank ifomation 3 times but the idiot can't open them:roll: .Just give him plenty of shit will be fine
Thanks in advance....

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call from Barrister M@rk Dav1d5on. I'm shipping him some nice Dell computers. I don't know why he wants to call me though.
KavinaMeliamne
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expect a B4rr1ster P@tri1k L1nz looking for Meli@mn3 V4d4n14. (The geekier in the crowd should recognize that this name is a randomly generated female Elvish one from the 'suggested names' of the Dungeons & Dragons manual, with given and family names swapped.)

Meli is apparently the benefactor of 'Engr. D4v1d P33t' and is about to inherit much of his will. You are my UK assistant (he gave me a UK number which obviously routes to anywhere, so I believe he'll be paing international fees anyway Very Happy) who takes my calls because ever since David came in my ear, I've been mostly deaf.

Have as much fun as you'd like!
EffinBeI
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may receive a call from Th0ma$ M0K3ANA looking to speak with F3L1X McQu33n. Have at it!! This is from the group bait at "pass the parcel' in the main forum. Laughing
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Gotcha, will let you know if and when they call. They all have been quiet lately, so I am saving my mood swings Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down VPMachester for all your phone work in England. My lad is having a blast with her. Twisted Evil bow_down
Profesional sound effects, perfect recordings and new twists to the storyline, I can almost feel his fear.
Thanks VP

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad kvv4m1 m3n5h (vv=w, 4=a, 1=i, 3= e, 5=s)
will be calling you soon. My name is Mr. G1vm3 C0vvb3ll, but he may ask for Mr. Robert White (which is the same person).
Just say that you are the secretary... My company is an internet marking company from Israel with the name www.a-2-z.co.il... He wants to sell me a shitload of gold. Say that the money transfer will be from the company and not from my personal account. (I am the ceo so i can do that...)

Just gain his trust and thats it.. I only want you to gain his trust..

THANKS!!!

UPDATE:
Another guy called Mr. Mike will be calling you. Again, just try to earn his trust. Say that you are Mr. G1vm3 C0vvb3ll's assistant. Again all the same details as above apply, except that this guy does not want to sell me a lot of gold, he wants something else. If he asks for money say again that the money will go through the company and not from my personal account.

UPDATE 2:
A guy called K3n 4m4d1 will be calling you also. Do exactly what I said to do with Mr. Mike.

Thanks again!

UPDATE 3:
Another guy called k3nn3th mug4b3 will call you. Again, do the same thing as with Mr. Mike.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Code word: Peanuts Laughing

Barrister Kenneth Mugabe called for 'Jimmy Campbell'?? maybe? he said the code word and when I asked what he wanted with you..he would not say. I mean he has already cleared security and I was being nice and polite. I let him know that I could pass him through to you but I just needed to know what he wanted as you are very busy. He just said to tell you he called and he does NOT want to speak to you. Whatta weirdo Laughing ahhhh well his loss.
http://media.putfile.com/BarrKennethMwav

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you still doing this? I would be really grateful if my lad could call you. If so, you are my daughter in law who lives in England.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, pass my number on Razz it has been abit quite lately

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I will tell Barrister Williams to call you then. I am Iisa Haiikkonen from Finland, you are my daughter in law in England. Iisa is going to be new beneficiary to Mrs.Mudisat Brown. Good for her, right?
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester

Hopefully a bit of work is coming your way, expect a call from Ne11son Dav1d. He will be expecting you to have gone and wired him $850 via Western Union. Poor lad is not having a good time his dollar was chopped yesterday so I have had to ask you to send the fee on my behalf as now I'm skint.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic