SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New charity scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this in my catcher account, some of the pictures have been used in charity scams before. Here is the informaiton with headers

Quote:

Received: by 10.143.164.14 with SMTP id r14cs154208wfo;
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:06:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.132.2 with SMTP id f2mr1017864hud.1181865981391;
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from aol.nl ([189.1.53.126])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 2si848637nfv.2007.06.14.17.06.02;
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 189.1.53.126 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
Message-ID: <9c3101c7af2b$4b58e500$f60904f1@universaldonating>
Reply-To: "Universal Donating" <[email protected]>
Subject: Children Needs Your Help

UniversalDonating is dedicated to making giving and volunteering a natural part of everyday life!

UniversalDonating is a charity dedicated to providing care to ill orphan and abandoned children in developing countries, with current projects in the whole world.
Curing children with your help, can make a lasting and monumental difference.
The projects that we are working on will involve building hospitals and clinics, hospitalising sick children and giving medical aid. We need you to accomplish this and there are no donations too small.

We have multiple projects because there is so much to do for these communities. War and disease have had their toll on these villages. With your help we will build back what they have lost. UniversalDonating and with your help, can make a lasting and monumental difference.

Together WE CAN bring quality healthcare to those who need it most. Whether in the mountains of northern Vietnam, the Streets of St. Petersburg, Russiaor a rural hospital in Mexico is working to make health a human right. Through generous support from donors, last year UniversalDonating sent hundreds of medical professionals to the field to help end unnecessary suffering. The mission of UniversalDonating is to bring relief to all ethnic groups, especially focusing on orphans and abandoned children and families in remote areas of the world. Moving people toward a new vision and enabling them with the skills and resources for a brighter future. For us, every individual counts, whether in an area of great media coverage or not, we believe that ethnic communities around the world would benefit from being a part of the UniversalDonating family. Our focus on the community helps us to have a wider reaching impact in the lives of children and families made vulnerable through war, disease and circumstances beyond their control.

UniversalDonating mobilizes the health sector to promote and protect these and other basic human rights and civil liberties for all people, in the United States and abroad. In collaboration with a network of affiliates around the world and in partnership with local communities, we work where health is diminished or endangered by violations of human rights and civil liberties.
Through experience, planning and careful research, we identify areas where change can be made through a little sacrifice and great vision. We visit these areas and assess the local medical needs and we work with the people and other volunteers to build a more sustainable life and future for these ill children, by providing medication, food and the required facilities. We spend quality time with the children, playing with them, reading to them and interacting to learn better how and what their individuals needs are so we can customize a response that will meet their needs and help to build a strong foundation for the future of each child.

On one of my recent trips to Cambodia I was working with a group of children and near the end of the day, as I began to leave, all the children gathered around to say goodbye. I learned that these boys and girls, from age�s 3 years old and up, were from the streets and garbage dumps. Some had been just wandering around not sure of where to go or how to survive. Why were these things on the minds of young children? These are questions I have found in many parts of the world with those that have lost loved ones or have been separated from family members. But these little ones have not been put out because it was their choice or that they wanted their freedom. This was a decision forced on them because of their surroundings. That is why it is so important to help these innocent children to get a better and secure future. Your donation will make this possible.

Look at this child. He was suffering of an serious illness. Leukemia. The mother of this child could not afford to pay his medications and hospitalbills. The poor child died. If we could have been on time with our help, we could have save him, and cure him. But unfortunately it was too late. Many children around the world are ill and need our help. They do not even ask to much from us. Just that little support and a lot of lives will be saved

YOU CAN...make a child believe in the future
YOU CAN...relieve suffering
YOU CAN...defend the vulnerable

If you as well want to be a part of these children their brighter future, you can donate. You can contact us trough e-mail, if you have any questions about how to donate: [email protected] or [email protected]

Our address and phonenumber is:
Van Boetzelaerstraat 96
1051EC Amsterdam
Fax: +3120 7702788
Tel: +31619539394

UniversalDonating is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which relies on the support of volunteers and private donors to provide medical care to the worlds most vulnerable people.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like he is in need of my money Laughing Laughing

I will send him a few thousand to make him happy Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THESE are the scams that tempt me to scambait VERY badly to teach the scammer a lesson. These charity scams are ridiculous and sickining.
Must fight the temptation to scambait.....!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not a mod so I won't say anything about there being a thread just for things like this.

I will say that these are the types of scammers that have given me the most trophies. I've stolen a little bit of KD's script and will only donate if they are members of my church. I don't have a website but they don't care and yes, I know I'm going to hell. The little darlings are eager to take a bucket of water on the head for me and send me the photos. I actually had 36 photos this week. I've not posted all of them to save bandwidth. I think from now on I will only post up wet tee shirt photos. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic