SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he needs to get someone within the Singapore lad network to fake him the very passport and driver's licence that could send him down

Asiaguy may correct me, but I seriously doubt the Lad network in Singapore is that sophisticated or would dare to try something like that. Most of the Lads in Singapore are under pretty close scrutiny, helped by the fact they all hang out in one area (Mustapha store in Little India) drinking ABC Stout and trying to look like professional footballers, of which Singapore has a few from Africa.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok calls and says she may commit suicide.

Someone should email when he mentions she says this and say HOLY SHIT she almost did this when her last boyfriend dumped her - she was in the hospital for X amount of time...

http://media.putfile.com/419-Scammer-thinks-I-am-in-Singapore-Jail

So.......am I our official drama queen now? LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping bow_down bow_down bow_down

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! soooo good.... bow_down bow_down bow_down

i gotta say though... after all that... i'd skip the country! bugger 4my, she's such high maintenance!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! Eliza, you are amazing!! bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwahahahahaha.....you owe me a keyboard!! I spit all over it!

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Hilarious!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was having to get on to my kid. He was literally in the floor laughing as I was doing this call. I was looking at him and motioning for him to shut up before the guy on the phone heard. LOL Then my kid almost made ME lose it.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI, he was asking for your "lock up number"
Eliza, I need to figure out how to nominate you for an acdemy award.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Then my kid almost made ME lose it.

Now that wouldn't have worked out very well! Laughing Then again, maybe 4my is crazy and has violent mood swings.... Does Eddie have any idea what he's getting into with this woman? Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr. Mugu - - I was VERY aware of what he was asking for. Notice I paused - I had to think quickly about what to say - - and then change the subject so I wouldn't have to give my lock up # as the only # that came to my mind was 419 and that wouldn't work. LOL If you can think of some # code that means criminal....I could say that was the code..... UGUM914?

LOL

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic
this is unbelievable,

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, another great call! If he doesn't make an ass of himself at the immigration authority lockup this time, I don't think he ever will.

And there's all this other crap to deal with:

Quote:

Dear Mr. ****** ********,
It is 2.32pm in the afternoon in Singapore..I've not heard from your respresentatives ( Barrister Ong Seng King and Chan Li )..What is going on?..Iam really worried..I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

Who'd be a lad, eh? Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the sound of burned mugu in the morning. Mods, can we make an Academy Award icon for Eliza?

Quote:
Amy, called me at about 8.33 am this morning..She was sounding as if I am not doing anything at all to get her out.. I was really touched..I couldn't control myself ..I shed tears..God knows that Iam doing the best I can to see that I get her out of there.I've searched all the nook and corner for her.I've searched for her at the Singaporean Customs and Immigration Service Headquaters at Levender..This morning when she called,She said she was at the C.P.I.B ( Corrupt Practices and Investigation Bureau) that I should come and get her out.She said that if I don't come,by tommorrow she will be transferred to the Nacortics Investigation Service..I hope you know,what that

And
Quote:
When I got there it was still the same old story..Now,if she is being detained by any of the security agents in Singapore..The question is,Why is she calling me with an unregistered phone number ?...Why are they hiding their from me?..I know my right..I did a little bit of international law in the university.They can keep denying me access to my fiancee. Right now,Iam pondering on going to the police station to make an entry..By tommorrow, I will go to the American Embassy in Singapore.and make a report . I 've also contacted a Singaporean lawyer that specailises on International law and Immigration related cases..He is Mr. Lee.His contact number is *******.Please endeavour to add the 00965 or +65 if you are calling from outside Singapore.His service charges are between $3500 to $5000.

And
Quote:
Meanwhile,right now I've run short of money..I've wasted a lot of money transportation already today..I had to hire a taxi cab to take me round.Can you send me some money through Western Union Money Transfer today?..I need to go for the indonesian visa very early tommorrow morning..I will need about $ 700 - $ 800.

I called him about 11am his time and I could swear he said he found Amy at the CPIB. He also sounded very depressed and said he "needed to go back to his hotel to figure a way out of this."

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or here's another good nugget. This is a good example of using psycology to make him think this was all his fault.
Quote:
We just need to get her out..I won't forgive myself,if anything bad should happen to her..I blame myself for this..If I hadn't invited her to singapore in first instance,she wouldn't have falling into this mess..Good Lor..She was on her to see me..

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another 8 days to go, and already running short of money? awww.

What's this about an Indonesian visa?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another masterpiece by Eliza. There is no way that I could keep myself from busting out in laughter.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu is in serious trouble.

Great phone call Eliza. Truly great.

Lockbox... is this Al Gore? (Only funny to those who saw the SNL skit)

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.m, perhaps we could both promise him some more money by the weekend, so that he blows the money he has? It's not nice to think of him taking taxis. Mugus on foot are the best kind, in 35 degree heat.

Come to think of it, a few failed WU pickups would be something more to entertain him over the weekend anyway.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Works for me, I just told him there's no WU office in Batan and it would take me a few days to get him some money. No problem giving it to him though...
Now I'm begining to think of another direction to take this. Perhaps the reason that he can't find Amy is that a Triad group kidnapped her and made it look like she was arrested hmmmmmmm?

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Like it. God, what a mess. Laughing And they're demanding a ransom? That would make him chase the inheritance a little harder, too.

Only problem potentially is that he might just go to the police and say his fiancee's been kidnapped, and they might get pissed about wasting their time looking into it. Mostly with the baiters who faked it.

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Only problem potentially is that he might just go to the police and say his fiancee's been kidnapped, and they might get pissed about wasting their time looking into it. Mostly with the baiters who faked it.

You can avoid that by saying that she is being held by the police illegally and they will need to be bribed to let her go.

But not singaporean police, indonesian police... only problem is... they'll accept the bribe Surprised

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the indonesian police accept the bribe for something they know they havnt done, does that count as scambaiting? Do you think they would string him along?

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Hell yeah!

Quote:
Thailand and Indonesia, both on a grade of 8.03, shared the spot as Asia's second most corrupt nations

Yup... I don't think you have to worry about their LEOs being on the take Wink

Incidentally, Nigeria ranks 2nd worst in the world according to these rankings.

Indonesia is 6th worst equally with Kenya.

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic