SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fraud/Scam warning - Netdetective

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard of many baiters using http://www.netdetective.com

Well, it is a scam.

How do I know?

A friend of mine says he used it and then money was charged to his credit card.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The same would happen if he had a trojan/keylogger installed on his computer. If netdetective were responsible for such blatant thievery I'd very much doubt they'd still be in business.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmmmmmm Interesting thought.

I did google and others said the same thing about being scammed after using netdetective.

But the trojan does make more sense to me.

Thanks for the thought.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The symptom is that his cc info fell into the wrong hands. He only used the card with netdetective.com. So he assumes they are responsible. If he had a KL installed on his system he could purchase pink fluffy bunnies via disney.com and still get his cc info stolen. Or he could even be infected with a KL that has netdetective in their list of targets - that would perfectly explain the number of complaints on the web.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved from Main Scambaiting to General Chat, which seems more appropriate.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza wrote:
he's started receiving things in the mail like Girls Gone Wild DVDs

Some bastard stole my cc and sent me those too. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Wink
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some lads might have signed up with netdetective and abuse the adresses from "houseowners" for example Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
The same would happen if he had a trojan/keylogger installed on his computer. If netdetective were responsible for such blatant thievery I'd very much doubt they'd still be in business.

Hard to prove without good forensic work. I ran into one of these a few years back. The clients computer was being scanned and periodically encrypted data was sent to an IP in Brazil.

Didn't even bother trying to find out who set up the keylogger. Just cleaned the computer up and moved on.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic