SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^What strange learning is this?

The nasolabial folds intersect with his mustache on the picture on the right, whereas they clearly do not on the left. Now, I do not know how your alteration would change that.

Do you have the original? Or is it up there someplace?

--J.D.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I just woke up and came to eater....

See that it's time to hug a lad.......ok while someone is hugging the lad - - will everyone else pee on him?

Now that the hug is over......

If the person in the photo is NOT the lad, they are related....brothers, cousins? The lad could have either a) been sending you a brother or cousin's pic all the time or b) is NOW using a brother or cousin's passport to go to Singapore. maybe he felt that his brother/cousin's documents were better than his own - so he wanted to use them? I don't know.

Anyway - the bait is still good....

Let me know if Amy needs to make anymore phone calls.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChocolateChip_Wookie wrote:

No, no sympathy, but it doesnt mean I would coutenance tying him to a stake and burning him alive in retribution.

We use a lot of the same tactics that scammers use on their victims, because they ARE so effective. And admittedly it's fun to see scammers fall for their own tactics. I point this out because we are not making this scammer DO anything. It's his option to attempt a border crossing. If he has fake documents and he gets put in jail for them, we didn't give him those fake documents. Yes, we do use greed (or love) as a motivation, but it is purely his call at the end of the day.
I have no sympathy for this guy. His original contact with me was to scam a 75 year old man on a fixed income out of all his money. I usually put red herrings in my baits and, if I recall, I told him that I needed the money he promised me by the end of the month in order for my house not to be foreclosed on. He had no problems telling me the money would be there.
So if he gets 4 wacks with a cane and deported, big deal.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
^^^^What strange learning is this?

Nothing strange about it mate. In the pic on the right, his head is inclined slightly back, whereas in the pic on the left, it's inclined slightly forward. It's not rocket science, and making it appear so doesn't prove anything one way or another. Trust me.

Besides, the main thing is this: The lad we have been baiting all this time is the lad who's travelled to the other side of the world on a fool's errand, and he has fake docs that could see him locked up.

Welcome Eliza, your services will be requested again soon, I think Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree they are not the same people in the photos, apart from looking completely different when you look at them, there are many differences, I just spent about 30 minutes in Photo Shop blowing images up, changing the lighting, and one thing that stands out for me more than anything else, is that they have completely different shaped inner earlobes on the left ears, like fingerprints, ears are quite unique, these 2 lads clearly have different shaped inner earlobes, which is not something that can be changed by what has been done to the image by resizing.

Not that it matters anyway, a lad is on his travels, which is all good Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FWIW I put my money on it being the same lad a few years apart - too many points of coincidence; just got a bit thinner and more lines in his old age. More to come, I'm guessing!

Here's an evil thought.. could asiaguy or someone work a pick-up into the bait so that he is carrying something like flour through customs (conceal it in a book cover etc).

Obviously it's got to be harmless/legal and he shouldn't be aware of it..

Then if he does a runner or looks like it, customs can be alerted.. they'd have to let him go, but it would be an excruciating time for him while they test the powder Twisted Evil

Purple Flower

Last edited by GordonBennett on Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would appear, then, that in the early days of the bait he sent fakes (to be expected) and as we got him off-script and feeling safe enough to do so, he began using his own. He had no choice, really.

This is the pic from the passport he has right now.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sympathy is not weakness. It is what seperates us from the animals. It ensures that our society remains civilised and that our natural brutal urges remain in check. Without it, well, we have already witnessed what happens more than once last century. It should not be confused with knowning what is necessary. Time and again, we refer to these creatures as pets, well, we have a responsibility to those pets. We are responsible for what we do to them and to abjure responsibility is the road to anarchy. We (the baiters) lead them wherever we choose and they have no choice but to follow their own greed, that makes us responsible for them. Mess with their minds, begger, bewilder, frighten with impunity, that is justice. Cause them to come to harm if you must (some crimes require that justice), but with due thought and consideration.. Even a Hallal (or Jewish) butcher will tell you the same. Dispatch it...dont torture it.

I repeat : I would feel sympathy for ANY creature in pain, it does not mean that I cannot do what is necessary if required.

Wookie

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is completely amazing guys. Great safari. I enjoy reading this thread every time there is an update.

Please don't let this turn to an ethics thread. Rolling Eyes That's not a slight at you Wookie, just a request. These type safaris tend to draw up ethics questions.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChocolateChip_Wookie: you've made your point, and everyone here respects your right to your opinion. A lot of people share it, a lot of people here disagree. We won't change one another's outlook. Most baiters are compassionate people too, but feel no misplaced sympathy for brutal, callous criminals like these. Our compassion is reserved more for victims of crime.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith:

Inclining the head will not alter the course of the nasolabial folds, BUT it really is not worth arguing about because SOMEONE is in Singapore trying to scam money off of people. Whether he is "t3h r34l" lad, "t3h r34l lad with a new or actual picture, or a new lad, he is a scammer and deserves whatever wrath his actions bring down upon him, and you and the rest are to be congratulated in helping bring down said wrath.

I think mr. mugu makes a good point for those squeamish: no one is "making" these lads do anything. They do what they do out of greed and the assumption they are screwing someone.

I reserve my sympathy for children with cancer and Cubs fans. . . .

--J.D.

FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that this discussion has gotten a little OT. It wasnt meant to turn into an ethics debate. All our ethics are based on moral values which are different for everyone. We share some in common, that's what makes society cohesive, but its the grey areas that we end up debating and are often the most devisive.

And its just 'Wookie'. You dont have to type the whole lot Smile

Wookie

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Wow . . . dude! Deep!

--J.D.

P.S. Seriously, a rather good summation of the conflicts that keep fora going all over the place.

Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are two pictures of different lads. The lad on the right has a long neck, while the lad on the left has a somewhat stumpy neck.

Nevertheless, nice bait! Eliza's phone call isn't working though, I'm guessing the bandwidth was exceeded. I'll try again later Smile

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to business: I'll try to get him over the border into Malaysia again, this time with incriminating documents. Just sent him this:

Quote:

Dear Mr ******,

I have authenticated, checked and signed the scanned documents you sent to me, and forwarded them to our affiliates in Singapore. Please ensure that you take ALL of the documents you included to your meeting with Barrister ********, particularly the driver's licence and passport. The
estate cannot be transferred without all documents presented by you matching those I have just authenticated.

Barrister ****** will advise you of the meeting place for the
final transfer of the deeds to the estate. It is Singapore company
policy for the recipient of large funds to be advised of the meeting
place shortly beforehand, for security reasons.

Yours in service,

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remind him that if he does get arrested to mention that he does not like peanut butter m&m's. Because we all know terrorists can't resist peanut butter m&m's.

Just thought I would help by giving you something crazy to add.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait for updates!

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on my side. He sent me some details which convinces me that he did do to the deportation center to try to talk to Amy. He must have brought his legit documents because he's not in the slammer and is still in communication.
So on to plan B. I've just sent him detailed instructions on how to take the ferry to Indonesia. He's to meet Doug there and Doug's going to give him a suitcase filled with money in order to buy Amy's freedom. Darn shame that Doug has been told by Amy's Uncle to "get her back or don't come back at all." Amy's Uncle is scary. Doug's opting for the later. With the money.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been quiet with me, since scanning and mailing all his documents. I think my telling him he needed to take precisely those papers with him to a cross-border meeting wrong-footed him. He's deciding what to do next. Very Happy

If he simply mailed the fake documents from an existing account, he now needs to print copies of them in a Singapore cybercafe, then cross the Malaysia border carrying them (if he hopes to get his hands on the money). Sooner him than me, with this dilemma.

In fact, better yet, he'll need his actual passport etc, as a scan won't do. So in the limited time he has, he needs to get someone within the Singapore lad network to fake him the very passport and driver's licence that could send him down.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got a PM from Mr. Mugu - - expect to hear a phone call from me to this lad in about 8 hours from now Twisted Evil

Get out the tissues....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post deleted. It's there ^^^^

Yummy

Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

was supposed to call him today to find out if he got the package yet, but, based on what I'm reading, I'm guessing I should wait 24 hours to ring his dingy.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.mugu has him on his travels again, I think. I expect he'll post an update soon.

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Darn shame that Doug has been told by Amy's Uncle to "get her back or don't come back at all." Amy's Uncle is scary. Doug's opting for the later. With the money.

Darn shame that Doug convinced Amy's Uncle that the Lad accepted the money. . . .

--J.D.

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always good to see a lying theif stuck in Singapore. Maybe the police could lend him a helping hand. Thumbs up Amazing work!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic