SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He's going to meet me at the airport....UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my ongoing Church bait, Pastor has absconded with approximately $300,000 of the Church's funds -- due to his belief that the leader of the Church is corrupt. In order to safeguard those funds, one of Pastor Z's most loyal followers, Henry, has agreed to take temporary custody of the monies until the schism in the Church can be healed. To that end, Pastor Z first flew to Windhoek, Namibia, hoping that Henry could meet him there, but Henry needed a visa to travel, and then Pastor Z's associate in Windhoek tried to murder him for the money. Shocked

So, now Pastor Z is flying to Johannesburg. Henry has graciously agreed to meet him there:

Quote:
Thanks a lot for your email and to here from you today Pastor Zaurin, I was
so worried from yesterday about you!
But now I am feeling good to see your email, and please be very careful over
there for now ok! Just to let you know that I will always be there for you
IN HIS NAME,
Pastor I will be there in the airport to welcome you, And I do not
know if you do have a copy of my picture with you?
I don�t think that you do!
So what I am going to do is that I will take a picture like the way I will
be dressing on that day then scan it and send it to you
And what you have to do is to send to me your flight living time and
arriving time I promise to be there with you all the time IN HIS NAME,
please try to buy a throwaway SIM card so that we can be contacting each
other ok!

IN HIS NAME,

Brother Henry.

And here's how he'll appear in the waiting area:

Anyone want to volunteer to receive his frantic calls? Twisted Evil

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3

Last edited by JMRazor on Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job on your upcoming safari! Your lad is looking rather dapper in those pics...& happy too...we'll see how long he'll be smiling Twisted Evil

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, well, not a true safari as he lives in S. Africa, but certainly some wasted time and unnecessary worry on his part! Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the same lazy turd that refused to travel anywhere, such as Namibia? My guess is that he has no intention of meeting anyone at the airport either. What he would probably do is wait until you arrive and call him on the phone. Then he would instruct you to drive to wherever. Do you have a plan ready to go for this?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not so sure with this guy -- he's bearing my tattoo and has done pretty much everything else I've asked. But you make a good point that I need to be prepared.

The issue I have is that I am not available to speak with him, so ideally I could have someone talk with him. My plan is to call him and ensure that he will be at the airport and to tell him in advance that if he is not there, I will assume he has been killed and that I will then take the next flight to nowhere. Gives him some incentive to be around. Thoughts?

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Death
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you have an unfortunate accident in which you break your leg preventing you from driving? Of course you can't get a taxi as you have such a valuble cargo and can't trust anyone but the lad.

Edit because my English has turned into Ladlish.

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone

United States x3 (fake phonelad websites)

United States

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (martins ehis)

Last edited by Death on Thu May 31, 2007 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is not a terrible incentive but you know as well as anyone how unreliable these guys are. It seems to me, that in their world, schedules are not something that anyone takes all that seriously. It's too bad that you are unable to actually talk to this guy because that could make this whole thing far easier.

Here's an idea. Whether he shows up or not, you pretend that someone else picked you up "as you asked them to". You gave them the money and all is well. Now, you have all sorts of new angles to lay out on this guy and possibly give him a new incentive to travel.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, nice idea! Twisted Evil It will hinge on whether I can get a phone call out to him before tomorrow (I gave him an itinerary with a 1450 departure time) to show that I'm on my way. Who knows who might have intercepted my phone call??

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in to take the call, just let me know what me to tell him.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you couldn't arrive because of those ugly shoes he's wearing. The pastor is a man of upmost fashion, and he can't be seen going about with a man who purchased his shoes from the Last of the Mohicans.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My trip has been delayed until tomorrow due to some suspicious characters lurking about the ticket counter.

My lad is so paranoid about someone else meeting up with me that he told me to be sure not to go with anyone who doesn't have the Church tattoo. Laughing

Hmmm, who's to say S. Africa doesn't have more than 2 members?? Twisted Evil

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagine Mr. U5m4n B3ll0 will be a valued member of the church, and as reliable a dolla-ch0pper as ever.

And of course, given the number of lads who have started using that name, he probably will find several trails to follow, with the appropriately vague and confusing clues as to the mysterious other scammer's identity. Perhaps Mr. B3ll0 will escape to another country and the lad will have to follow him.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, it appears there's some trouble afoot -- After some delays I finally got on my flight -- I had tried to speak to my good friend Henry prior to leaving, but he said he could not call my number. Relying in good faith upon his promise to be there, and to verify his identity by the Mark of that he wears on his arm, I boarded the plane. Upon arrival in Johannesburg, I was met by two official looking men who said that Henry had sent them. Well, here I was in strange land -- who was I to argue? As I explained to Henry:

Quote:
Henry,

I must admit to being very impressed by your thoughtfulness in sending those two officals to pick me up at the airport. They said you had arranged everything. I am sorry you could not call me -- the number I gave you works -- did you use the right prefix? I will have that phone for only one more day then I will get a new one.

Please call me so that we can meet up and then discuss how the funds will be handled.

IN HIS NAME,

Pastor Zaurin

But Henry claimed to have no knowledge of this transaction:

Quote:
Listen pastor, I did not send anybody .to you please! I was in the airport
with my brother Chigozie looking for you but we did not see you please where
are you,
Please pastors don�t believe any one that will come to you ok! Because no
one will have the symbol that gives joy on arm side,

But now can you go to any local phone boot and call my number now! :073 250

IN HIS NAME,

Uh-oh.....

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh indead! What if the two officials that picked you up drove you all the way to Capetown and left you there? Then Henry would have to go all that way as well, and that would be a shame.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heheh -- you are always one Safari step ahead of me....I like it!

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic