SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF MERMAID

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting a hopeless idiot for over six months now. It's a very long and complicated bait, but the bottom line is that he has been forced three times now to take on partners to work the job, but somehow things always go wrong. Laughing In the last week I got them both believing that the other had chopped my money and how they are literally at each other's throats. The number -- and desperation -- of the emails since then is astonishing. But the real shocker came the other day when I got an email in HUGE BOLD FONT from a totally new address. It would appear that the girlfriend, wife, or some other close relative of one of the lad's is smarter than they are and has figured out I'm baiting them.

Aside from the fantastic death threats, these emails show some incredibly tortured logic. It seems she wants me to stop playing around so they can scam me in peace. Remember, all of these came in MASSIVE font size. She's not being subtle:

lad's girlfriend wrote:
WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO PUT CONFUSSION AND TELL LIES BETWEEN THESE NIGERIAN FRAUDSTERS IN ACCRA- GHANA. YOU ALWAYS CLAIM THAT YOUR HUSBAND DIED A YEAR AGO AND LEFT MANY ESTATES AND IT IS ALL LIE .

YOU CLAIM YOU SENT MONEY TO GHANA IN THE NAME OF BOATENG.
INFACT, YOU ARE AN ARMED ROBBER.. CHUKWU IS JUST A POOR BOY WHO HAS NEVER RENTED A HOUSE OF HIS OWN IN ACCRA .

TWO DAYS AGO, YOU SAID YOU HAVE JUST SENT ANOTHER $7,200 USD. INFACT, I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU NEVER SPEAK TRUTH .YOU ARE ALSO A SCAMMER LIKE THOSE MEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH IN GHANA .

IF REALLY, YOU ARE ARICH WOMAN SEND UR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN SPEAK WITH YOU. YOU PROGRAMMED UR PHONE AS ROAMED PHONE, WHEREAS; YOU ARE HERE IN AFRICA . Shocked YOU WILL SURELY DIE VERY SOON UNLESS YOU PUT A STOP FROM DECEIVING THESE MEN BECAUSE YOU HAVE BROUGHT TROUBLE AND CONFUSSION BETWEEN THESE MEN, AS THEY CAN NOT GET YOUR MONEY TO SHARE .

STOP NOW, OR YOU WILL BECOME A DEAD PERSON BEFORE 7 DAYS FROM NOW.

SUSAN, BE CAREFUL AND PUT A STOP . IF YOU REALLY CLAIM YOU PAID MONEY TO AFRICA, WHOM DO U PAY TO ? ? ? AND FOR WHAT TRANSACTION ? SCAM .
YOU WILL SOON DIE WHILE MAKING A TRIP OUTSIDE YOUR HOME.

THEREFORE, STOP DECEIVING CHUKWU AND UZOMA , ASTON .
ONCE AGAIN, I SAID; STOP DECEIVING THESE MEN. THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TO KILL THEMSELVES, BECAUSE YOU CLAIM YOU SENT MONEY AND NO BODY GET YOUR MONEY. THEN HOW CAN THEY SHARE MONEY ?

REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST . HE IS THE HOPE OF GLORY .

At 6AM Ghana time, lad's friend wrote:
YOU ARE A STUPID WOMAN . YOU HAVE CAUSED MR, CHUKWU AND ASTON AND ANOTHER OF THEIR CONSIRACY PARTNER IN DILEMA. CHAOS AND ANARCHY .

YOU SHOULD HAVE COME UP BOLDLY TO TELL CHUKWU THAT YOU ARE ALSO A FRAUDSTER LIKE CHUKWU AND ASTON.
INSTEAD OF COMING UP BOLDLY, YOU INSIST ON DECEIVING THEM AND CAUSING TROUBLE IN THEIR MIDST.

WITHIN A SHORT WHILE NOW, YOU WILL PERISH IN A GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT, EXCEPT YOU REPENT AND DEVIATE FROM TELLING THESE MEN LIES.

THEIR INTENTION WAS TO DEFRAUD MONEY FROM YOU. THEN YOU ARE BUSY DECEIVING THEM ABOUT PAYMENT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST HERE. EVERY-TIME YOU CLAIM YOU ARE BUSY TRAVELLING FROM ONE COUNTRY TO ANOTHER . YOU ARE A THIEF. YOU ARE FULL WITH LIES, NONSENSE WOMAN.

IF REALLY YOU ARE A TRUTHFUL BUSINESS TYCOON. LET ME HAVE YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER . EVERYTIME YOUR FON NUMBER IS IN ANSWERING MACHINE WITH THE VOICE OF YOUR LATE HUSBAND. MAY THE SPIRIT OF YOUR LATE HUSBAND TAKE AWAY YOUR LIFE .THEN CALL ANY OF ON PHONE, HERE CO'S WE ARE HERE IN GHANA .

YOU WILL RECEIVE 10 TIMES PUNISHMENT FOR DECEIVING THESE YOUNG MEN.YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTER THING IN LIFE , BLOODY IDIOT , WHITE PIG .

YOU ARE AN EVIL SPIRIT , YOU WILL DIE A DISGRACE .

I WANT TO HAVE YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I SHALL INVOKE A STRONGER EVIL SPIRIT TO YOU , BECAUSE YOU HAVE CAUSED FRACAS BETWEEN THE INDIAN HEMP SMOKER CALLED MR, CHUKWU INTO TROUBLE.

THE BASTERD MAN, WHO CLAIMED HIMSELF A BANK OFFICIAL WITH THE BANK OF GHANA IS A NOMENTITY.

HE WAS BORN IN SORROW , EVIL ATTACH IS HIS IDENTITY . HE LIKES MAKING LOVE WITH PROSTITE, AND I AM SURE YOUR EYES SHALL SEE PEPPER .

WOMAN , SEND COPIES OF THIS E-MAIL TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO PLAN TO DUPE YOU. BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALSO A FRAUDSTER WHO PRETENDS ALL THE TIME .

PRETENDER'S , ALWAYS DO THE WORST .
SATAN WILL KILL YOU . BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF MERMAID .

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, CHUKWU IS SICK AND HE WILL SOON DIE BECAUSE HE NEED TO BE BORN AGAIN.

MADAM SUSAN, COUNT YOUR DAYS. VERY LITTLE TIME, YOU ARE A DEAD PERSON . HUNGRY WOMAN LIKE YOU.
BLADDY FOOL .

ONCE AGAIN, SEND COPIES OF THIS EMAIL TO CHUKWU AND ALL OTHER'S .

later the same day, lad's friend wrote:
BE READY TO RECEIVE SPIRITUAL DANE GUN. AS SOON AS SPIRITUAL DANE GUN, GETS TO YOU, YOU MUST DEFINITELY GIVE UP GHOST .
YOU HAVE COMMITED EVIL AND MUST FACE THE NUSIC,

CHUKWU AND HIS CO-PARTNER ARE FIGHTING TO KILL THEMSELVES ALLEGING ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO SHARE THE MONEY YOU CLAIMED YOU HAVE SENT TO GHANA, WHEREAS YOU HAVE NOT SENT EVEN A DIME .

GOD FORBID. YOU MUST SURELY DIE. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE PUNISHMENT ,

YOU CAN'T GO SCOTFREE . YOU MUST PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED FOR.
DO YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY YOU HAVE CONTACTED THIS DEADLY DISEASE COMMONLY CALLED HIV AIDS .
SEARCH YOURSELF AND GO FOR TEST IN ANY OF THE PRIVATE HOSPITAL AND FIND OUT WHAT THE MATTER WAS .

YOU HAVE JUST FEW DAYS TO DEPART THIS SINFUL WORLD AND JOIN YOUR SO CALLED LATE HUSBAND ..

NO THANKS ,
NO REGARDS.

and later she wrote:

HOPELESS WOMAN CALLED SUSAN. WHERE DO YOU RESIDE .LET ME HAVE UR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER . YOU ARE A HOLYGAN .
YOU CLAIM YOU ARE A WOMAN, WATCH-OUT YOUR DEATH ROW IS AT YOUR CORNER . DO YOU HAVE OCCUPATION ? YOU CLAIM YOU PROMOTE SHOW , YOU ARE ALWAYS BUSY TRAVELLING FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER .

MAY I HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER I NEED PROVE . POOR OLD IDIOT LIKE YOU.
I TELL YOU OF THE TRUTH, WATCH OUT YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND .

SEND ALL THE COPIES OF THIS MAIL TO THE BASTARD CALLED CHUKWU , AND ASK HIM IF HE IS STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF SMOKING INDIAN HEMP ? ? ? .

WHO IS ASTON ? SUSAN YOU CLAIM YOUR LATE HUSBAND HAS ESTAES AND YOU INTEND TO SELL THE ESTATE $32M . YOU ARE A PROPER ARMED ROBBER .

WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION .SURELY, YOUR DEATH SENTENCE IS AT HAND BASTARD SUSAN .

In 4 years of baiting I've never had so many choice threats. There's so much signature material in there I don't even know where to begin. Very Happy

It looks like she took today off, I hope she comes back with another round on Monday. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's almost poetry those emails -- cherish them. Laughing Laughing

No regards....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work @Juan...
These mails should be framed and pinned on the wall beside your PC...absolutely classic Lad burning...I am green with envy... Mr. Green

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally think it's rather selfish of you to collect so MANY spectacular insults. I mean, there can only be so many of them to go around, and now you, one person, has collected DOZENS of them! What about the rest of us? I think you've used 'em all up!

ROFL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is one pissed-off laddette. She's gonna blow a gasket if she doesn't calm down! LOL!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
perpetual_kitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wow. I'm actually going to have to go back and read that again. Aside from her totally convoluted logic (or lack thereof), the wording on some of these tirades is just so great! Man, I wish people spoke like that here. (btw, am also in cali, methinks ye be so cal so greetings from nor cal)

And then, to follow up all those death threats with "REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST . HE IS THE HOPE OF GLORY ."?? ..I confuse now ok . Laughing
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SATAN WILL KILL YOU . BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF MERMAID

ROFL!

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AS SOON AS SPIRITUAL DANE GUN, GETS TO YOU, YOU MUST DEFINITELY GIVE UP GHOST .

I don't know what you can get from these morons that is better than this.

Seriously. Best rant ever, almost poetic in its incredibly weird grandeur. Do you have any idea's on how to continue this bait?

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That last letter is priceless. Okay, the whole thing is priceless, but that last letter cracked me up where she expects you to give up and give her your real information, all the while insulting you Wink . good stuff.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DuraLex wrote:
Do you have any idea's on how to continue this bait?

I'm going to keep playing one against the other for as long as I can. I followed the ladette's instructions and have forwarded copies to the lads, with appropriate alarm and concern to request they look into it. One did respond, he's still trying to keep things on track (and cut out the other lad) while obviously hoping to shut his girlfriend up:

lad wrote:
As per your letter referenced to me,desist from all correspondences of any sort for now,and concentrate on your payment procession with the ascribed bank in UK,Its safe for you.I will trace to handle that Ms Linda Joseph's issue also for me I do not understand what her point is,and where she going.

I've really created a huge rift between these lads, they're desperately trying to win me over now. It's safe to say that plenty of lad grief is still to come. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant work Juan bow_down bow_down bow_down

How dare you upset poor innocent dope smoking worthless scammers - you utter bastard clapping clapping

She does ask to see your documents, so it sounds as if she wants to join in.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Gomer, I feel absolutely terrible about all this. I've been so unkind to these hard-working young men. Laughing I think I'd better repent and stop being a "bladdy fool."

On second thought, nah........... Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHUKWU AND HIS CO-PARTNER ARE FIGHTING TO KILL THEMSELVES ALLEGING ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO SHARE THE MONEY YOU CLAIMED YOU HAVE SENT

I'd pay just to see that.

@Juan bow_down bow_down
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She sounds a bit like my mother-in-law Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the mods should change your title to 'daughter of mermaid' now. That line was the best out of the whole bunch, although, I have to admit, it was sooooooo difficult to choose. Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, you are a half-mermaid holygan. Laughing This is a fantastic bait!

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say we take a poll. Which insult is the best? Here's my pick of the top contenders, in no particular order:
Quote:

1. THEIR INTENTION WAS TO DEFRAUD MONEY FROM YOU. THEN YOU ARE BUSY DECEIVING THEM ABOUT PAYMENT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST HERE. EVERY-TIME YOU CLAIM YOU ARE BUSY TRAVELLING FROM ONE COUNTRY TO ANOTHER . YOU ARE A THIEF. YOU ARE FULL WITH LIES, NONSENSE WOMAN.

I like this one because it seems she is saying, hey look, all they were trying to do was steal some of your money, and then you go and deceive them! How DARE you? Laughing

Quote:

2. YOU WILL RECEIVE 10 TIMES PUNISHMENT FOR DECEIVING THESE YOUNG MEN.YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTER THING IN LIFE , BLOODY IDIOT , WHITE PIG .

Ooo, good one! TEN times punishment!

Quote:

3. HE WAS BORN IN SORROW , EVIL ATTACH IS HIS IDENTITY . HE LIKES MAKING LOVE WITH PROSTITE, AND I AM SURE YOUR EYES SHALL SEE PEPPER .

Okay I realize this one wasn't actualy directed to you, but..."your eyes shall see pepper"...????

Quote:

4. SATAN WILL KILL YOU . BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF MERMAID

I have a feeling we have a winner here. I just don't think it gets much better than this.

Quote:

5. BE READY TO RECEIVE SPIRITUAL DANE GUN. AS SOON AS SPIRITUAL DANE GUN, GETS TO YOU, YOU MUST DEFINITELY GIVE UP GHOST .YOU HAVE COMMITED EVIL AND MUST FACE THE NUSIC,

Uh...spiritual dane gun? Translation anyone? Is it a weapon of mass destruction?

Quote:

6. DO YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY YOU HAVE CONTACTED THIS DEADLY DISEASE COMMONLY CALLED HIV AIDS . SEARCH YOURSELF AND GO FOR TEST IN ANY OF THE PRIVATE HOSPITAL AND FIND OUT WHAT THE MATTER WAS .

That must be because you like making love to Prostite. Oh wait, that wasn't you, that was the banker...whatever. Laughing

Quote:

7. YOU ARE A HOLYGAN . YOU CLAIM YOU ARE A WOMAN, WATCH-OUT YOUR DEATH ROW IS AT YOUR CORNER .

Isn't calling you a "holygan" a compliment? Wink

Votes anyone? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'd be willing to bet this post goes down as the top insult-getter in 419eater history![/quote]

Last edited by Cachuma on Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
perpetual_kitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally get a lot of enjoyment from the first line:
Quote:
WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO PUT CONFUSSION AND TELL LIES BETWEEN THESE NIGERIAN FRAUDSTERS

And what about,

Quote:
NO THANKS ,
NO REGARDS.

...although the "daughter of mermaid" line does have that inescapable allure of the mermaid's siren song... Out of the quotes posted above, that is surely the best. Laughing
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Yeah, I gotta say the Daughter of Mermaid quote is my fave.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
STOP NOW, OR YOU WILL BECOME A DEAD PERSON BEFORE 7 DAYS FROM NOW.

As opposed to 7 days after now. Laughing Laughing

There is just so much siggy material in there you may need Mods permission to extend it to cope.

Thank you. You made my day. You need to post that in the Published Baits forum eventually before you turn into a mermaid. Shocked Laughing

[Edit]Sorry, Daughter of a Mermaid.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jaun's FOOOOOL wrote:
SATAN WILL KILL YOU

I would have thought, you're more likely to get a medal and a special gold plated trident off of Old Nick for the way you worked this mob. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being out of physical space for the rich sig material, you'll need to create a web site to hold so many choice quotes you DAUGHTER OF MERMAID!

Quote:
REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST . HE IS THE HOPE OF GLORY .

I guess that makes it all OK.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HE LIKES MAKING LOVE WITH PROSTITE

So he has no problems with his "prostite"? That's nice to know.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You HOLYGAN stobbit!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing excellent work

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although it's not an insult or threat, this is still probably my favorite line of all:

Quote:
THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TO KILL THEMSELVES, BECAUSE YOU CLAIM YOU SENT MONEY AND NO BODY GET YOUR MONEY. THEN HOW CAN THEY SHARE MONEY ?

Rolling Eyes

But in the insult competition, I have to agree, 'daughter of a mermaid' is very original and hard to top! Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic