SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Freak out my spooked lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had Satan give this guy a call. He's quite spooked and kept saying things like "blood of Jesus" and "are you a ghost", etc.

+229 93 864769

His phone kept breaking up and as a result he was hard to hear. I recorded it but due to the breakup, not worth posting. Still a fun guy to discuss issues with.

He does not like talk about souls and the prince of darkness.

Deep, scary voices seem to be effective.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should post it!!! Just the little part you said made me LOL Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have his email? We can bombard him with emails from Satan and his disciples!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the posting -- sorry, I deleted it. Quality standards not met and all. You know how it goes. It was really broken up. Too bad -- there was some comedy there. Even tried a couple of times and it was a bad connection each time.

On the email address, it just turns out that I do have an email address.

Having Satan (and his imps. Don't forget the imps.) following up should be interesting.

Something along the lines of "The Demon called you last night and wants your soul ....blah, blah, blah)"

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This can't be the same guy I've had twig before...

Assuming it's the same guy as I know, he's got certain morality issues. He got all jittery when I mentioned drugs and gay sex - didn't even want to talk to me after that for some reason. Let's see if he bites on the old Church of Satanic Penguin preacher!

If he's not the same guy... just as good. Twisted Evil
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent:

Quote:
Yes, it is time. It is time for you to relinquish your soul to the Demon Master. The Master sees all, knows all, and hears all. The Master spoke to you on the phone, and heard your fear. Yes, the Demon Master loves your fear. The Master and his imps are waiting for you beyond the Gates of Hell. Give in to your fear, and let the Master and his Imps feed on it. You have no recourse. Your soul and your spirit belong to the Master. The Master's imps will chew on your toes, leaving you with bloody stumps that will please the Master. You do want to please the Master, don't you? YOU MUST PLEASE THE MASTER! Join us in our cesspool of evil, where you will help the Demon Master bring ever more souls into his kingdom of pain.

We await you.

THE DEMON MASTER

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will call him tomorrow. Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad just received an email from God, who is rather upset with his thieving ways and has therefore given his immortal soul to Satan.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star

Last edited by SlayerFaith on Wed May 16, 2007 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beelzebub just called him Shocked

I don't think he was pleased Laughing but we had a chat - talked about his soul

He seemed upset - I think it was when I told him I'd steal his soul when he slept - touchy and very easy to wind up

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I think it was when I told him I'd steal his soul when he slept

No need for stealing it, his soul is now Satan's property (according to the email I sent him). Feel free to tell him that God has seen fit to turn his soul over to you.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Beelzebub just called him

No I didn't... I'd like to though.

I wish people would stop taking my name in vain... Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he was quite keen actually Very Happy

http://www.mediamax.com/pyle_gomer/Hosted/Beelzebub1.mp3

I'll give him a while to think it over and then get back to him

I'm feeling a little bored Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I command you to bless me!!" Laughing

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realized I had called this lad earlier.. I didn't portray a demon, but I still provoked him enough to tell me he was soaked in the blood of Jesus by telling him bad jokes.. and something about holy ghost fire.... turns into a religious debate.. then, suddenly he's my dad.. Shocked

I apologise in advance for offending anybody. Embarassed

http://www.3eyehost.com/audio/419weasel_calls_religious_lad.mp3

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like our mugu has been harassed by the Cult of Cthulu. One of the worshippers sent him this mail:

Quote:
Fellow mortal,

Heed the masters voice. He spoke to you. Multiple times. This is a great honour. You will join us.
We are stong, but live submerged and secluded. Soon, HIS day will come, and we will rise. We will be the new "us".
You are offered the choice to join the winning side. Do so.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Arthur

Luckily, a guy named Ch@rles D3xter W@rd is going to explain him why he is being stalked, and what he has to do to get rid of the infamous cult.

This will involve performing strange rituals, travelling to undesireable locations and lots of trips to the WU office, which sadly has been infiltrated as well.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jgalt wrote:

It seems your mugu has already contacted me (about some magic cheques), but I haven't had time to respond to him...well that's certainly about to change now isn't it Twisted Evil

edit to add:

I sent him this in response to how to get my check
Quote:
Mr. M4k0lu,

The Coven says that our Master has made contact with you. Do not resist, resistance is futile. Satan will contact you again soon, your soul rightfully belongs to him, surrender to your Master and you will know riches beyond your wildest imagination. Rebuke him and you will suffer. We will come in the night as ghosts of the dead to feast on your flesh and rip at your organs and gorge on your soul. The Master, our annointed Satan will contact you again, your soul belongs to him, you must realize that the blood of Jesus will not help you now, you belong to the Coven now. Now cross your eyes and chant with me Askdun ehsjk djfhapwi asdjfh ashjdkfls fdjffkdlgnm djspaaaa dfjklkdi ekld, fksl s! Odfjkal alsid dlspo! Dominus Maximus Satanus!

I think I will bait him as my charachter too & act like Satan must be taking control of my computer Laughing

The edit button is your friend. TS

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sent this to the lad"I Larson Whipsnade,Demon Hunter has pursued the filthy spawn of hell ,Asmodeus, to your doorstep. I have hunted him for nearly 10 years and your soul came to me in my dreams the other night and revealed the demons location. do not make any sudden moves ,do pray as much as you can and always sleep with your shoes on in case you wake up and he is there. I am preparing potions and amulets to send you and will try to trap him. Kepp praying and for God's sake never take off your shoes. May God protect you

pony
bandit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA
Man that phone call was so funny Laughing Laughing Laughing
I just love this stuff...

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That phone call was funny as hell Laughing Laughing I wish GP would have shouted SILENCE!!! at all his blood of Christ ramblings Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad: "I am soaked in the blood of Jesus Christ"
The Amazing 419Weasel: "Why, did you kill him?"

Fantastic!!! Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

post your lads details in my guestbook and I'll email them for you.

linky

Beware what detqails you put in as I may refer them to the site so they see their names in BLOOD

Last edited by HitchHiker on Wed May 16, 2007 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided Satan needed to call him this morning... His wife(?) answered the phone.. They were not happy to hear from Satan and church broke out.

http://www.3eyehost.com/audio/religious_lad_and_ladette_pray.mp3

I figured they had had enough of Satan, so I called as a victim.. I don't think he'll be getting any victims like this.. Twisted Evil

http://www.3eyehost.com/audio/paranoid_lad_more_paranoid.mp3

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a devil soundboard and we had a nice 20 minute chat. Is he easy to wind up or what ?

I must check and see how it sounds. I have never done a soundboard call before. Two things - he appeared to agree to sell me his soul for $3,500 and he kept calling me a ghost.

If its come out it should be pretty funny.

Ohhh and I think he's getting a bit tired of all these calls - so keep them coming Laughing

dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the Lad belongs to me now, I sent him an email-----"I have went to our Church Elders and they have offered you their help. We have begun enmass to pray for your soul and soon the Demon will be driven away-You must contact me-you are the Chosen One by God to establish our new church-Church of the Subgenius-with this comes great responsibility and we will direct large cash donations to help you to spread the word of Reverend Bob Dobbs -all Hail our new Church Leader-God Bless"-----stay away from him you heathens -Death to the Heathen Twats
Evil or Very Mad

pony
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some one needs to call him and WARN HIM that he needs to perform an exorcism to protect him from the powers of darkness.... (feel free to make up whatever exorcism you want)

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic