SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this mugu one of yours?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just starting out, annoyed a couple of nerks but this one looks like someone may have been at him already.

He is Barrister H@cket J@ck (Barrister Crilly would be upset), and he's sent me a passport picture of Quentin Tarrentino. Anyone know this miscreant?

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp8.hushmail.com (smtp8.hushmail.com [65.39.178.145])
by imap7.hushmail.com (Cyrus v2.2.12-Invoca-RPM-2.2.12-3.RHEL4.1) with LMTPA;
Fri, 11 May 2007 14:18:33 +0000
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from excite.com (nn6.excitenetwork.com [207.159.120.60])
by smtp8.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP

Quote:
ERSKINE CHAMBER
33 Chancery Lane London WC2A 1EN.
London,United Kingdom.

ATTN.

I am Barrister H@ckett (Senior advocate), the Personal Attorney to a Foreign Contractor, who owns a farmland here in United Kingdom. On the 24th of April 2002, my client, a German Nationality, Late Engineer Michael Evergreen, a farmer
engineer, until his death four years ago in a ghastly motor accident along Liverpool Expressway, united kingdom. Since then I have made several inquiries to Several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail. Then I have to contact you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Bank (Barclays Bank of United Kingdom) where this huge deposits were lodged.
Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about �7.5Million has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin,relatives so that the fund left will be transferred or have the account confiscated within the next twenty official working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at �7.5Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share this money rather than abandon it at the bank. 60% to me and 30% to you,while 10% should be for expenses or tax as your Government may require. All I require is your trust, honest and co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
I have every documents of my late client and shall send them to you. I will want you to send to me on your return email the following information for the transfer in your favour
1, Your full Name
2, Your contact Address
3, Your private phone, fax numbers for easy communicating for each others
4, Your email address
5, Your age and occupation
I await your kind response, Please if you are interested and capable in handling this deal with me, due reply only on my private email address for security reasons.
BARRISTERH@[email protected]
I hope you are a good person just like I thought before contacting you. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person,
And note that the nurture of this deal needs a very top secrecy.
Patiently waiting,
Barrister H@ckett J@ckett

Quote:
Hello Waffer,Your email was received and granted, I am glad to inform you that this business is real and 100% risk free. Like I told you earlier, I am Barrister Hackett Jack, a member of the Erskine Chambers Of United Kingdom and also the Legal Adviser of Late Michael Evergreen whom was a German Nationality.My Late Client was married and had a son whom told me before his death to help his son claim all his property whenever he happens to be no more. On his way to his farmland with his wife and son on the 24th of April 2002 had a ghastly motor accident along Liverpool Expressway, United kingdom which made none of them survive the accident.After his death, I have made several enquiries to German Embassy, consolates and high commissions and other Embassies to see if I can locate any of his closest relation but have always failed. The Law here stripulates that after 4years of deposit of fund in a bank without the next of kin coming to claim the fund, the fund shall be riverted
to Govt property as unclaimed property. Ever since the failure with the Embassies,Consolates and High Commisions, I have been praying so that I can locate any of his close relation but still failed. I am the person who is supposed to benefit from this Inheritance and not the Government since i am unable to locate my late client's family.I have been praying hard for god to direct me so that I won't get into a wrong hand.I also used the internet search to see if could locate any of my late client relation but have still failed. I had to choice than to use the people search where I saw your informations and decide to propose this business transaction to you hoping that you will be a honest person and also someone that can trusted inorder for me not to get into bad hands.My mind spoke to me to propose you the business which I did. I wrote you with faith and believe that you are sent from god to assist me in handling this business.As you can see my international passport below, I
am a married man and also a Good christian...I stand by my words and never do anything without god first. I will tell you what to do about this business as time goes on and hope that we can get this business finalised in less than 7days.All what I need from you is your trust, cooperation and honest. Without trust, we wont be able to handle this business so I think its important that we get to know each other well before starting this business.I have the documents of my late client and shall send them to you when I know you very well and shall start processing the necessary docments as a Lawyer which will make you stand as the Beneficiary next of kin to my late client's fund. I am a Lawyer and have every power to get and prepare any documents needed in this business.I have decided that you have 30% for yourself and 60% for me when the fund have been transfered into your bank account account while 10% will be used for expenses and tax.I will like you to tell me more about
yourself and promise me you are never going to ripp me off when the fund has been transfered into your account as you have assured you can be trusted. I hope you can be trusted and will be honest to me.Remain BlessedBarrister H@ckett J@ck.

Not sure if you guys want the fake passport or not.
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the one you're talking about????

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110345

the "Search" feature, located at the top of the page, is your friend Wink

Last edited by Chief2B on Mon May 14, 2007 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Posted in Surplus here:
Clicky
Feel free to continue to annoy him, the more baiters a lad has, the more loved he feels Twisted Evil

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Chief2B, yup that's my little friend. I guess he's going to have to be baited a tad Smile
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Creosote

Got him ready to go in my Inbox as well........

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Treat the poor guy with kid gloves.

Quote:
I am glad to read your email and also knowing that you can be trusted. I travelled to Japan last year and was ripped by my business partners due to my trust for them.
This have affected me financially, I have find it not easy trusting people but can trust you if you are worthy to be trusted.

Somone make this poor little lad do a safari to Japan????

He's asking for pictures to confirm I'm me, tonight matthew, I'm Lorne Green.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic