SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's A Lad's Life

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer Name: Johnson Momoh
Scammer Loacation: Lagos
Scambaiter: Fanny Plunge
Title: It's A Lad's Life

I admit this was an ambitious bait to attempt..However I felt if successful it would be worth a try..After numerous failed attempts I finally thought this Lad was to one to take the plunge..Alas he suddenly realised google existed and he bailed..With a rather bitter taste in his scummy mouth I'm sure though..

To: Johnsohn Momoh [email protected]
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2006
Subject: I WANT TO HELP CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your mail. Good day to you and yours. Please read carefully and think hard before you pass this offer up..

I am a news story production manager for a small subsidiary of CBS News America and am currently looking for a very unusual and unorthodox story about a 419 person. Please do not be offended as I am not here to judge you. In fact my intentions are the complete opposite. I have attached a leaked news paper story for you to read.

If all goes well we are prepared to pay you $50, 000 USD with more to come. Your privacy and identity will be well protected at all times.

I have compiled a list of people in your business from a reputable source and I am deadly serious about this and promise to do my utmost to see you get all you deserve and to help you out of any trouble or pain you may be in if you decide to help us bring your side of the story to light.

Basically the story we want to do is about a 419 person. We want you to do a video documentary or diary if you will of the average 419 person's daily routine and provide written material and information. What he does, where he goes, who he talks to, when he prays, where he buys his toilet roll and so on. You will need to include visuals of where you live, where you work from and include interviews with yourself to the camera about how the business works and anything you feel is worthy for the documentary footage. For quickness and ease of production on our part you will need to film your diary on a web cam or digital video camera or digital mobile phone device which can be easily uploaded onto a P.C and the footage sent to us via email.

BUT PLEASE REALISE OUR MAIN AIM..We want you to show the human side of your life, your hardship, your pain, the reasons you have to do such work and so on. We will keep your identity secret and will not involve law enforcement. We really feel your side of the story needs to be told.

I recently did an interview with a scamming person from Ghana who had been arrested in New York and I was touched by his genuine sorrow and pain of his life. This is the driving force behind our idea and why my team and I have decided to seek a person to help us bring this story to light. It could be you. I hope you want it to be but as you see I have emailed a lot of scammers offering them the same deal. I have done so to increase my chances of finding someone genuinely interested in having his story told. I must stress the need for secrecy in this as I do not want any of my rival T.V stations copying our story.

READ THIS NEXT PART CAREFULLY TO AVOID SILLY REPLIES

Please do not ask us to forward you money or any equipment as WE WILL NOT .

If you are interested in my proposal please get back to me and I will happily answer any questions. Thank you for reading and may God be with you.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

I attached this news story I rustled up

A month of deciding and this desperate Lad fires off a mail..Turdball!

from johnson [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
to Treeza Green
date 06-Dec-2006
subject I AM WILLING

DEAR TREEZA,
VERY WELL UNDERSTOOD. I AM WILLING TO TRANSACT WITH YOU ON A CERTAIN TERMS THAT WILL PROTECT ME, I AM NOT JUST INTERESTED IN THE MONEY BUT THE FAME.

I DO NOT LIKE THE TREND OF FRAUD AS A LEGAL PRACTICE AMONGS THE YOUTHS IN NIGERIA,I CAN GET ALL YOU REALY NEED, I CAN GET A VERY GOOD DOCUMENTRY FOR YOU, THEIR EVERY DAY LEAVING, THE STORIES, THE FUNDS TRANSFER, THE CLIENTS, THE DOCUMENTATIONS, THE CONNECTIONS, THEIR BIG DUDS, THEIR APARTMENTS, THEIR DAY-DAY ACTIVITIES ETC. WHATEVER YOU WANT I CAN GET BECAUSE I VERY WELL KNOW HOW TO GET THEM.

NEED I TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A LIFE TREATNINH VENTURE, THIS MIGHT JUST BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO BECOME ANOTHER (JEFF KOINANGE) OR (CHRISTINA AMANPOUR).

TREEZA, I AM WILLING TO DO BE YOUR PARTNER, BUT I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE ON EMAIL. WE HAVE TO TALK ON PHONE AND THERE HAS TO BE A MORE DIRECT COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ME AND YOU. YOU WOULD NOT EXPECT ME TO JUST JUMP ON THIS AND AGREE TO YOUR TERMS. NO NO NO. THIS HAS TO DO WITH MY LIFE. SO GET TO ME AND LET US BE MORE MATURED AND BUSINESS LIKE. WE CAN BE PARTNERS AND WE CAN MAKE A LOT OF FAME. I AM NOT JUST CONCERNED ABOUT THE MONEY BUT THE FAME.

GET BACK TO ME.

from Treeza Green
to Johnson Momoh [email protected]
date 07-Dec-2006
subject Re: YOU CAN REACH ME ON THIS ADDRESS

Hello Mr Momoh,

I must say your letter is one of the more polite and well thought out we have recieved. We have not had much success in our endeavour to bring this documentary to it's conclusion. The final piece is all we need and I'm hoping you have the courage and conviction to help us.

Ofcourse if it is only about money for you then that is fine. We have no problem with that and remember your identity which is anonymous as we speak shall stay as such throughout this escapade.

So like most men in your business you have demanded phone only contact. This reason is beyond me but I must tell you the people we've rung up to this point and phone conversations we've had have been very fruitless. The connection is always very poor and African men seem to talk extremely fast. For this reason we have set up a yahoo account to have lengthy conversation and discussions free of charge and bad phone connections.

You can contact my secretary or Assistant anytime on these addies, Joanna Punch and Walter Jablonski there is always someone there if you need reassuring. You may also send me a number to contact you on and I will do my best to ring you and show you we are for real and loaded as I'm sure that is the only reason you want to talk on the phone.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

from johnson [email protected]
to Treeza Green
date 07-Dec-2006

HELLO TREEZA,

LET ME FIRST APPRECIATE YOUR COMPLIMENTS. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

MY DEAR FRIEND, I AM AN AFRICAN BUT AN EXPOSED ONE AT THAT, I HAVE A WESTERN ORIENTATION, MY FIRST CHILD IS BY AN AMERICAN FROM PHILADELPHIA. I TELL YOU THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM VERY EXPOSED MAN THAT CAN SPEAK ENGLISH TO THE LETTER.

HOWEVER, I WILL GIVE YOU A NUMBER TO REACH ME, BUT YOU MUST AGREE WITH ME THAT THE TASK YOU REQUIRE FROM ME IS NOT AS EASY AS YOU WANT IT, LIKE I SAID EARLIER, I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THAT YOU NEED BUT I NEED A MORE PERSONAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU, YOU HAVE TO SHOW SOME KIND OF SERIOUSNESS. I WILL BE PUTTING MY LIFE AND MY FAMILYS LIFE IN ABSOLUT DANGER, SO I NEED A MORE SERIOUS THING WITH YOU.

WELL, I WILL NOT TALK SO MUCH BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO GIVE BUT NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF DEAR LIFE OF LOVED ONES. COME ON TREEZA, YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, THIS IS MY LIFE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. NIGERIA IS THE SEAT OF SCAM, I HAVE THE FULL DETAILS. I WILL NEED A PRIVATE RECORDING FACILITY THAT WILL NOT BE SUSPETED, I NEED TO GET MY OWN LAPTOP AND SOME VERY PERSONAL THINGS, I CANNOT DO ALL THIS JUST BECAUSE WE TALKED ON EMAIL. LET US GET SERIOUS AND I WILL OPEN UP.

I HAVE MADE ATTEMPT TO GET ACROSS TO JEFF KOINANGE WHEN HE CAME TO NIGERIA, BUT BEFORE I GOT BACK FROM UGANDA, HE WAS GONE. LISTEN TREEZA, I NEED YOU TO SHOW MORE SERIOUSNESS.

I WILL SEND YOU MY NUMBER IN A FEW MINUTES

from Treeza Green
date 07-Dec-2006

Hello Mr Momoh,

I understand your situation and believe it when I say we know this is a big risk for you. For this reason we are offering you so much money. The footage you will provide is a very important piece to the completion of our documentary.

I am more than willing to take you serious and not judge you in any way. You seem like your heart is in the right place and if you provide us with the footage we have discussed there will be no problem whatsoever in paying you your funds.

What you must understand is if you ask for money before we see the footage you will not receive any and I will lose my faith in you. Asking for money before we see your footage only proves you are trying to scam us. I have the same thing happen hundreds of times and frankly I go weary of it. So much so my boss almost pulled the plug on the whole project.

You can film yourself on a web cam detailing all your knowledge or use a cheap digital video camera to this. You do not need a professional studio. However if you wish to use one by all means do so. Know that we will not send you money to pay for it.

Ypu seem to be an educated man with his priorities right and I hope you want to do this gor the good of your family. It would give me great pleasure to know the funds for your footage are going to do some good for a family and not squandered on drugs and women and cars.

I await your number and response. Also one of my team members Mr Jablonksi has added you to the yahoo addy if you wish to speak with him. Thanks very much for all your efforts thus far.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

from Johnson Momoh [email protected]
to Treeza Green
date 07-Dec-2006

HELLO TREEZA,

LET ME FIRST BRING TO YOUR IMMEDIATIATE NOTICE THAT I HAVE NOT ASKED YOU FOR MONEY, I HAVE ONLY ASKED THAT YOU SHOW SOME SERIOUSNESS AND I DID MENTION THAT I NEEDED SOME KIND OF COMMITMENT.

IN CASE YOU DO NOT KNOW, NIGERIA IS A VERY TERRIBLE COUNTRY, IF YOU ARE CONVERSANT WITH THE EVERYDAY NEWS, YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE RATE OF KILLINGS POLITICALLY AND OTHERWISE IS IN THE INCREASE. I WILL NOT PUT MY LIFE AT SUCH RISK FOR EVEN A MILLION DOLLARS, I AM NOT A JIHADIST OR SOME KIND OF MYOPIC MUSLIM TERRORIST WHOPSE SELFISH INTEREST IS BORN OUT OF LACK OF EXPOSURE.

I KNOW THESE PEOPLE, I EAT WITH THEM, I PLAY WITH THEM, I DO A LOT OF THINGS WITH THEM ON AN EVERYDAY BASIS. I KNOW THIER EVERY MINUTES MOVES. THIS IS THE REASON I AM ASKING FOR A MORE SERIOUS APPROACH TO THIS BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO BETRAY SO MUCH TRUST VESTED ON ME.

DO YOU THINK I AM SOME KIND OF AN IDIOTS NOT TO KNOW THAT I WILL LOOSE SO MUCH FRIENSHIP AND ABSOLUTE TRUST AND LOYALTY THESE GUYS HAVE IN ME.

OK. MY NUMBER IS (009-234-802-228-4281). LISTEN, I AM GIVEN YOU THIS NUMBER IN TRUST OK. AND I NEED YOU TO CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN. I NEED TO KNOW WHO I AM DEALING WITH. WE NEED TO TALK, I NEED A LOT OF COMMITMENT FROM YOU, YOU HAVE TO ASSURE ME OF SO MUCH OK.

YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MONEY FROM THIS BUT NOT PUTTING MY LIFE AT RISK AND THEN WHILE MY FAMILY CRIES, YOU MAKE NAME. NO NO NO. MY FRIEND. I WILL NOT DO THAT, I WILL WORK WITH YOU IF I GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.

IT IS NOT GOING TO BE A ONEDAY DOCUMENTRY, I NEED THE COURAGE TO MOVE ON BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY AT SOME POINT, I MIGHT WANT TO GIVE UP AND IT MIGHT BE BASED ON SO MANY THINGS, SENTIMENTS, FEAR. TREATS ETC. I WILL NEED TO KNOW THAT I AM WORKING IN TRUST AND EVEN IF I DIE IN THE PROCESS, AT LEAST I HAVE ACHIEVED. OK

ANYWAY, JUST CALL ME BECAUSE I SEEM TO BE GETTING A LITTLE UPSET AT YOUR APPROACH.

from Treeza Green
date 07-Dec-2006

Hello Mr Momoh,

Thanks for another comprehensive mail. I know you haven't asked for money and if you had I wouldn't have replied to you.

I am a mere reporter Sir. I am part of a team that is trying to create a documentary about the situation in Nigeria and the reasons people in your business do what they do. I will not make money from this. I will simply collect my weekly wages as per normalLY usual. The company may profit from it however but it is they who are willing to pay you this substantial sum for the footage you are willing to provide.

Having said that I wish to ask you to be as safe as possible. Your life and that of your families is paramount. If this can damage either then I must ask you not to do it.

Take all the time you need and plan what you will include in the footage for us. Everyone here agrees with me that you are the man to bring this project full swing and we thank you for that. I will ofcourse call you as soon as I get a quiet moment. Is there a particular time you would prefer to be called??

Do not forget to contact the yahoo addy I gave you on yahoo chat also. If not me one of the team will be there to speak with you.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 12-Dec-2006

HELLO TREEZA,

I HAVE WAITED FOR YOUR MAIL OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS, I THAUGHT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN SO BUSY OR PROBABLY NO LONGER INTERESTED.

I WILL WRITE TO YOU AND LET YOU KNOW THE NEXT LEVEL SOON OK. YOU CAN CALL ME AT ANYTIME YOU WISH, I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR CALL. .

from Treeza Green
date 14-Dec-2006

Hi Mr Momoh,

I am having problems getting through to your number. I've had this problem before. I don't know whether it is to do with the cheap mobile phones or what it is but I can't seem to connect to your phone.

I thought by now you would have contacted one of the team on the yahoo chat address I gave you. We added you and left you offline messages on [email protected] and still no word. It is becoming apparent that you aren't as interested in completing the documentary for us.

We need to see some sort of seriousness from you if we are work with you and pay the agreed sum of money. With Christmas coming I would have thought you'd be very eager to complete the video and receive your payment.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

I had asked 419weasel to ring this Lad for me and she did despite being super busy..So cheers to weasel for that..^_^

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/treeza-calls-momoh'>'Treeza-calls-momoh'</a>

to Treeza Green
date 21-Dec-2006

HELLO TREEZA,

THE PHONE CALL I GOT YESTERDAY FROM YOU MADE ME FEEL THAT YOU ARE A SERIOUS MINDED PERSON AND YOU WANT US TO SEE THIS THROUGH WITH. HOWEVER, IF WE HAD TO TALK LONGER, I WANTED TO TELL YOU SOMETHINGS THAT WE HELP ME COME UP WITH A VERY GOOD DOCUMENTRY.

IN THE FIRST PLACE, THE KIND OF CAMERAS WE HAVE HERE IN NIGERIA ARE THE VERY LARGE ONES AND OF COURSE YOU KNOW HOW OBVIOUS THEY ARE. I WILL NEED A VERY SMALL CAMERA, A VERY SMALL ONE THAT CAN NEVER BE NOTICED BECAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE I GO EVERYWHERE AND EAT AND CLUB AND DO EVERYTHING WITH THEM. SECONDLY, AS YOU VERY WELL KNOW, NIGERIA DOES NOT RESPECT HUMAN RIGHT AT ALL, NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WOULD RATHER JAIL ME AND THE PEOPLE INVOLVED OR MIGHT EVEN JAIL ME AND GET MONEY FROM THEM AND STILL TELL THEM THAT I DID THE RECORDING AND THIS WILL BE VERY DENGEROUS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.
I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU DONE TRUST ME, PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU SEE THE NAME JOHNSON MOMOH ON THE SCAM SITE, WELL MY REAL NAME IS NOT JOHNSON MOMOH OK. I AM A GRADUATE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FROM A VERY REPUTABLE UNIVERSITY HERE IN NIGERIA.

LEAVE ME YOUR DIRECT NUMBER LET ME CALL YOU AND THEN WE WILL DISCUSS BETTER OK.

YOU HAVE A VERY LOVELY AND SEXY VOICE. JUST TRY TO TRUST ME TREEZA AND I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY OK. BUT IF YOU DONT TRUST ME, I WILL FEEL SO BAD THAT EVEN IF YOU GET ME THE BESTY CAMERA AND EVEN GIVE ME $100,000, I WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU.

from Treeza Green
date 21-Dec-2006

Hi Mr Momoh,

I have been ringing you on and off for the past 5 days but could never get through. It was not a case we do not trust you, rather we thought you had just been joking and having a laugh at our expense. Also please do not try to flatter me with somments about my voice as it does nothing for me or my confidence in you.

I think I woke you up also and I'm sorry for that. As I have said the phone line issue has been a major problem for us since we began the search for a suitable man to help us achieve our goal. It is quite frustrating to be honest and this why we set up the yahoo accounts for easy and free communication

I'm glad we finally spoke and I do feel you are serious now. But what I want to tell you is I think you have the wrong idea of what we need you to do. We are looking for you to do an interview with yourself to camera. This means you sit in front of a camera and tell then all you can and want to about your life and how you came into the business your in and explain what scams are, how they work, who does them and most importantly the reasons behind this.

We do not want you to go undercover to expose the others you know though not a bad idea I tell ya. That would be far too dangerous and time consuming. You could use a simple web cam to do your self interview. Ofcourse you could use a normal camera to take still photos of the area and places you visit and send us them and we will edit them into your video diary. This is quite a simple thing we need you to do. And can be done in private which will be safe and that is paramount.

Now we need some action. Not more delays and discussion. If you can have the video finished and sent to me via email or yahoo messenger by Christmas eve we will arrange for your payment within 24 hrs. Everyone is waiting for you now to turn on a web cam and tell us your story. I can't put it more simple than that.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 21-Dec-2006

VERY WELL TREEZA. I VERY WELL UNDERSTAND YOU BETTER NOW.

NOW YOU NEED US TO GO INTO ACTION WITHOUT DELAY, FINE I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM OK.

FIRST, I NEED TO SPEAK WITH THE INVOLVED IN THIS ARRAINGEMENT. I NEED YOUR NUMBER(VERY IMPORTANT).

I NEED TO TALK TO YOU OK TREEZA. YOU HAVE JUST ASKED ME TO MOVE A MOUNTAIN.

IF YOU HAD WANTED ME TO DO THE DOCUMENTRY COVERING MY FACE I WOULD DO IT RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU ARE ASKING FOR A VERY DEFFICULT THING, MAYBE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE ENOMITY OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID. DO YOU THINK THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS AS CIVILISED AS THE U.S POLICE? DO YOU THINK THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT RESPECT HUMAN RIGHTS? DO YOU THINK OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS AS EFFECTIVE AS YOU THINK?

TREEZA, I WANT VERY MUCH TO DO THIS, BUT MY DEAR WE HAVE TO TALK. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO I AM DEALING WITH. I WILL NOT JUST COMMUNICATE THIS LEVEL OF DEAL ON EMAIL;. PUT YOUR BROTHER IN MY POSITION OK

I NEED A PHONE NUMBER. I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. I WILL MAKE THE CALL.

WTF is it with Lads and phone calls?? Like I mean when one does actually speak to them all they ever say is ok send me an email..

from Treeza Green
date 22-Dec-2006

Hi Mr Momoh,

If you read the first I sent you again..You will see that it clearly states you may wear a mask to disguise yourself. We will be blurring your face anyway for your safety as it is.

Ofcourse your peace of mind is top of the list. So do the interview in a way you feel perfectly comfortable with. Whatever you feel is best is fine.

Now I really want to know why you insist on speaking on the phone??..

1. The phone lines are very bad and I can never make out what men from your country say.

2. Conversations I have carried out with men from your business only want to ween money in advance for Special Cameras and or to hire a camera man.. If this is your intention I will not entertain you in the slightest.

3. We have set up yahoo accounts as I keep on telling you. I am extremely busy and my team are waiting to answer yur questions on yahoo..

4. It is free and the connection is crystal clear on yahoo..Plus it is private and very safe. Yet you refuse to use it.

5. We need action..We have tried and tried to do all you have asked and you are still asking for more things. It is very frustrating.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 22-Dec-2006

HELLO TREEZA,

LISTEN TO YOUR SELF. I AM GETTING UPSET AT THE MANNER TO WHICH YOU ADDRESS ME AS IF I AM ONE GREEDY BASTARD. I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR A PENNY OK. WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO DO IT MYSELF I AGREED RIGHT. SO WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT MONEY. I HAVE NOT ASKED FOR MONEY.

YOU ARE GIVEN ME AN IMPRESSION THAT ALL YOU WANT IS JUST THE STORY TO MAKE MONEY AND THEN FORGET ABOUT MY SAFETY. BESIDES THAT, I HAVE LIVED IN MANCHESTER FOR YEARS OK. I SPEAK VERY CLEAR ENGLISH OK. A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE THINK I AM AN AMERICAN BECAUSE OF MY ORAL COMMUNICATION. SO WHY THE HELL WILL YOU SAY THAT PEOPLE FROM MY COUNTRY ARE DEFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.

YOU SEE, YOU ARE PROTECTING YOUR SELF, WHY DONT YOU WANT TO GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER/ WHY? DID YOU EVER WATCH THE MOVIEM CALLED (VANDAM IN HELL) IT IS A FILM ACTED BY JEAN-CLAUDE VANDAME. IF YOU HAVE THEN THEIR JAIL IS JUST LITTLE TO WHAT NIGERIAN JAILS ARE OK
PLEASE I DO NOT WANT TO GET INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH YOU, IF YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH ME BASED ON MY QUEST TO KNOW WHO I AM DEALING WITH, THEN LETS CALL IT OFF OK
ALL I ASKED FOR IS TO KNOW THE PEOPL;E I AM DEALING WITH....................EMAILS ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR ME I INSIST. IF SCAMMERS CAN WRITE EMAILS TO PEOPLE AND PART AWAY WITH THEIR MONEY AND CAN NEVER BE FOUND, THEN YOU CAN AS WELL GET THE DOCUMENTRY, RUN OFF AND MAKE GOOD MONEY FOR YOUR SELF AND LIVE ME AT THE MERCY OF THESE CRIMINALS........PLEASE DO NOT GET ME UPSET OK.

Again 419weasel allowed to use her number..So cheers weasel..

from Treeza Green
date 23-Dec-2006 14:57

Hi Mr Momoh,

I have nothing to hide at all. To be honest I thought I left my number on my last mail. You see I have a million and one things to do and I simply forgot to write it in the mail. Here it is.

+1xxxxxxxxxx419

Ok so I guess I'll speak to you on the phone. Crappy Christmas also if I don't hear from you untill after.

to Treeza Green
date 23-Dec-2006

HELLO TREEZA,

I AM LAUGHING AND ROLLING ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE LAST THREE DIGIT OF YOUR NUMBERS 419 IS THE NUMBER OF THE FRAUD SECTION ION THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION. WE DO NOT SAY SCAM OR FRAUD IN NIGERIA, WE SAY 419, IT IS A POPULAR SAYING.

ANYWHO, I GOT YOUR NUMBER NOW, I WILL CALL YOU NOT TOO LONG FROM THIS TIME, I WILL ALSO LIKE TO SPEAK WITH WALTER JABLONSKI AND JOANNA PUNCH OK. DONT WORRY, WE WILL WORK TOGETHER PROVIDED I GET THE KIND OF SECURITY AND ASSURANCE I WANT.

What an asshole-amio..

from Treeza Green
date 23-Dec-2006

Hi,

There's a few things I need to get to straight. One, Joanna Punch! is my secretary and has no part in this so you will not be speaking to her. Two, Walter has been trying to speak with you for over a week on yahoo. We are not avoiding you. The hands on the other foot there pal.

I'm not sure if you are aware but Walter has tried and tried to speak with you but you have opted for normal phone lines. You certainly are crazily stubborn Lad.

Anyhoo, I await your call.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 27-Dec-2006

HELLO TREEZA.

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.
MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING FORTH GOOD TIDINGS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE COMMENDATION, I COUNT THAT AS A COMMENDATION..........YOU SAY I AM INDEED A STUBBORN MAN, IT IS OK BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT IT IS NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK..MOST PEOPLE IN THIS GAME OF FRAUD ARE ILLETRATES AND SHORTSIGHTED, SO THEY WILL JUMP TO YOUR OFFER NOT PUTTING INTO CONSIDERATION THE DO's AND DONT's OF THE GAME.

HOWEVER, WHEN I GOT HOME ON THE 24th FOR THE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION AS MY CULTURE DEMANDS, I DISCUSSED THIS ISSUE WITH MY ONLY BROTHER AND WIFE, I WAS SEEN TO BE A FOOL BECAUSE MY BROTHER CALLED ME A FOOL AND SAID (LOOK AT YOU, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE SCAMMED AND THROWN INTO THE HANDS OF VULTURES WHO WILL EAT YOU RAW AND THROW YOUR BONES TO THE DOGS).

I THOUGHT OF THAT WORD OVER THE NIGHT AND KEPT MY CAMCODER BACK INTO THE BAG AND SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER. YOU SEE WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYIN.

TREEZA, I AM DEALING WITH PEOPLE I KNEW THROUGH THE INTERNET, PEOPLE WHOSE IDENTITY I DO NOT KNOW, PEOPLE WHOSE HONESTY I CANNOT COUNT FOR BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW EITHER OF YOU FROM ADAMS. LIKE I SAID, I AM VERY WILLING TO ASSIST YOU INFACT, I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO JUST TO MAKE YOU KNOW THAT I AM READY AND WILLING BUT I NEED A MORE COMMITED AND SERIOUS BUSINESS LIKE ATMOSPHERE.

PLEASE TREEZA DO NOT GET UPSET WITH ME, LOOK AT ME AS YOUR BROTHER AND LOOK AT THIS OFFER FROM A DISTANCE PERSPECTIVE AND AS A MATTER OF JUSTICE TREEZA I WANT YOU TO RENDER YOUR SINCERE JUDGEMENT.

TREEZA, I AM 30YRS OF AGE, I HAVE TAKEN OUT TIME TO TRAIN MYSELF VERY RESPECTFULLY, I WENT TO SCHOOL TO A UNIVERSITY LEVEL ALONE, I HAVE A GOOD FAMILY, I WANT TO BE FAMOUS AND I THINK THIS IS AN OPPORTUNTIY IF ONLY YOU CAN HELP KILL MY FEAR. I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY STRICT AND A GOOD TEACHER. IF ONLY YOU CAN HELP ME OUT, I WILL GIVE YOU ANY KIND OF DOCUMENTRY YOU EVER WANT BECAUSE I HAVE AN INDEPT INSIGHT ON THIS CASE STUDY.

from Treeza Green
date 29-Dec-2006

Hi Mr Momoh,

I need to make something clear. I work for F.U.LA.D.S News, a tiny susbsidiary of CBS News America. I am not a scammer. I cannot stress enough how many times in our search for the right person I have been accused of being a scammer. Frankly it's becoming quite taxing.

Your business is done daily through emails. I have no other way of communicating with you initially. Can you not see how paranoid you sound. It is a shame as I do feel you are an intelligent person but I don't understand why you constantly repeat how you think I'm a scammer.

Please explain how offering you $50,000 for a simple self interview is a scam. We are journalists with a goal and a budget. The money has been put up by my bosses as they see potential in this story and rest assured if you provide us with your video diary you will be paid every cent. I can't explain this any simpler Mr Momoh.

Now this may go against all your paranoid feelings but you are going to have to take a leap of faith. If you are a Christian you may understand what this is. I garuntee you this project is on the level and you will be able to rub the money in the faces of the people that called you a fool. If you continue to doubt me and CBS feel free to never mail me again. I have some beer to swill. Happy New Year.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

A while goes by and this Lad is on the missing list..

to Treeza Green
date 08-Jan-2007

documentry half way gone. how do i send it when concluded?

from Treeza Green
date 08-Jan-2007

Hi Mr Momoh,

I was very surprised to receive your mail today but very happily surprised. I have been instructed to inform you the accountants are beginning procedures to make your payment ready and I'm sure this will please you.

How we receive the footage is entirely up to you. It all depends on how much footage you have prepared and how quickly you wish to receive your payment. Here are the options.

1. You can break the footage into 10 Megabyte segments and email them to me.

2. You may add one of the yahoo chat addresses we have given you to your own and transfer the file through that.

3. You may post us the footage through your post office.

Obviously posting it will take a lot longer than the other options but it is all the same to us and I'm sure you wish to receive your money as soon as possible.

If you choose option 1 or 2 you will receive your payment within 24 hours and if it is option 3 you will receive the money within 24 hours of us receiving the package.

I'd like to thank you for putting your faith in me and my team. I know it hasn't been easy but I hope this money you will receive will change your life for you and family for the better and forever. Update me with your progress and whatever you feel when you are ready. Stay safe and take care.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 10-Jan-2007

i am geetinh thru with the first stage. please explain to me what you mean by footage. if i have to post it, to what add.

get back to me soon.

Man this Lad is trying my patience..

from Treeza Green
date 11-Jan-2007

Hi,

Footage is what ever you are filming. If your video is 10 minutes long then that means you have 10 minutes of footage. Or if you see a car chase on the news and the news will show 3 minutes of the chase footage to the public. Hope that clears that up.

As for the address, you will be given it if you decide you want to post your footage. It is an address we use for anonymous and special packages the news room receives so you need not worry, if you post it we will receive it safely and securely.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 21-Jan-2007

HELLO TREEZA,

I AM SHOCKED AND SUPRISED AT YOUR IDEA AND BUSINESS. YOU WANT SO MUCH BUT YET PUT IN LITTLE.

WHY HAVE YOU NOT WRITTEN TO ME FOR THIS LONG??? THE LAST MAIL I SENT TO YOU WAS PROMISING, YOU NEVER CARED TO FINDOUT WHATEVER HAPPEND TO ME. DO YOU THINK I AM SO POOR AND CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THE MONEY AND THERE FOR WILL BECOME DESPIRATE????? WELL, MY WIFE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE NOW, SHE CAME IN TO DO SOME VERY IMPORTANT THINGS, I AM ALWAYS WITH HER AND DO NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING OF THIS REGARD IN HER PRESENCE BECAUSE I TOLD HER I HAD BACKED OFF. I HAVE DONE THE FIRST RECORDING, THE SECOND WILL BE DONE AND ALL SENT TO YOU AS SOON AS SHE LIVES.

TALK TO YOU LATER

WTF is that all about..huh??..This Lad is mental..

from Treeza Green
date 22-Jan-2007

Hi Mr Momoh,

Well what can I say but that was a crazy mail. Look we want this footage. I have not written to you as you seemed to be progressing greatly and I didn't want to interrupt your progress..Also I produce over 13 stories a day.

Your last mail only proves you are having second thoughts. What you don't and need to understand is we have everything to gain from your footage. It is the most integral aspect of this project. The only way for us to pay you for it..Is for you to present it it to us.

We are a wealthy and honourably bonifide company and will not backtrack on a deal we set out to conclude, be that a story with Fidel Castro or Saddam Hussein. These people are far more bad and high profile intenationally than you but nonetheless..We want your story just as much..I have pointed such conviction out to you many times. You may or may not understand the inportance of your contribution to this project. And frankly it does not matter because the fund of $50,000 is set and allocated for you and what you provide us.

We are set and all precautions to preserve your identity are in place. So much so..We will be happy to forward you the finished edit and ask if you would like changes made as we fully understand the risk you are taking. We need to be a team here and not suspicious enemies and I do pray you feel this as we are really going to come out of this smiling and satisfied.

Never forget you are our story and for doing this the money is yours without doubt or prejudice and I really want it to be construed as a great thing for you, you're family and the free future you may enjoy. This is a win win situation for us all.

There is not much more I can say or do to convince you of your saftey and your imminent pay off. It really is that simple. I cannot spell this out any simpler and I hope I have calmed you and I'm sorry to say your scammer liftstyle makes you so suspicions.

To reitterate: Any footage sent to us by you is in the strictest confidence and we are more than preprared to go through the editing process with you.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 30-Jan-2007

HELLO TREEZA,

I AM WRITING YOU LATE BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, MY WIFE IS STILL WITH ME. DO NOT WORRY AND DO NOT BOTHER ABOUT CONSULTING SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. I BELIEVE YOUR WORD AND TRUST YOU. JUST GIVE ME A FEW MORE DAYS TO ROUND UP WITH MY FAMILY.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND SAY HI TO YOU COLLEAGUES.

from Treeza Green
date 30-Jan-2007

Hi Mr Momoh,

Thanks for the update. You know you've caused a bit of a stir here in offce. We are all counting on you and believe it or not rooting for you. We understand the risk for you and want you to know we appreciate it. I feel it's time to take this to the next level of trust. So I've had Walter take my photo at my desk as a gesture of good faith to you and I have attatched it.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

I attached this pic from an old Vlad bait..To keep him sweet..

to Treeza Green
date 09-Feb-2007

hello treeza,

please send me a mailing add. you have to explain to me in full details what to do

from Treeza Green
date 09-Feb-2007

Hi Mr Momoh,

I am assuming you have completed your video diary and have it on a disc. This is great. Below is our documentary editors address. You may post your footage through your normal postal service.

I'm not sure what instructions you need. Can you elaborate on this please. We need money transfer details also for your payment, which will be sent to you the same day we receive your package. Get bck to me with any questions you may have and may I thank you for sticking with us. We all know the risk for you was great.

Shhh it's a secret..
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 20-Feb-2007

hello treeza,

sorry for the delay. i need you to re-write all that should be in the documentry for me. the cameraman came over today and told me he wants to do the final production, but i asked him to hold on and wait until saturday.

i need to reconfirm with what i said to be sure there is no ulteration. kibndly re-state all to be said. i am sorry for the delay but at least i trust you now.

Grrr..Blood boiling point approaching..

from Treeza Green

Hi,

We've been over this! Basically what we need you to do is talk about your life and everything you go through on a daily basis. I can't tell you what to say as I do not know what has happened in your life.

However as a general pointer you can begin with your early years..How and why you began to do the 419 emails..Talk about yourself and the people that showed you and explain how all the different types work..How succesful you and or others have been..How widespread it is..Whatever information you feel is related and will be interesting for the documentary essentially..If you can get visuals of places in your town that would be amazing, but not compulsary.

Remeber our main aim is show the conditions in your country and how certain people are choiceless there. I'll leave it with you. Do inform me if you will be delayed further as I need to alert the accountants and bosses of your progress daily. Take care.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 22-Feb-2007

HELLO TREEZA,

RIGHT NOW, I AM IN A LITTLE CONFUSION ON THE LAST PARAGRAPH. YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE ME MORE TIME BECAUSE THIS IS A MORE TASKING ONE THAN THE OTHERS. BUT NOT TO WORRY, I WILL GET IT. IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT EASY BUT JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER 14DAYS APROXIMATELY. TREEZA PLEASE JUST CONSIDER THE FACT THAT YOUR BROTHER IS DOING THIS AND TREAT ME THE WAY YOU WILL WANT YOUR BROTHER TREATED. I WILL UPDAT YOU DAILY.

This Lad's havin' a Girraffe!!..

from Treeza Green
date 23-Feb-2007

Hi,

I don't understand why it will take another 2 weeks. I mean we began communication nearly 3 months ago. I have given you the editors address to send the disc because I thought you had finished and now you say it will be another 2 weeks. Your beginning to chaffe my chops I tell ya that much for nothin'.

I have to keep convincing my bosses, who are funding this project that you are totally genuine. I've gotten to understand you all this time but they are not as understanding. It is very difficult for me and them to believe it will take you 2 weeks to talk about poverty in your country. Mr Momoh I need you to be honest with me and tell me what exactly you have done so far, if anything. If you have the footage ready then send it. We can have you add more if we need to. But I really need to get my bosses off my back or they will pull the funding. It really is that simple.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 01-Mar-2007

HELLO TREEZA,

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND ME YOUR NUMBER. I
NEED TO TALK TO YOU. WHY HAVE YOU NOT WRITTEN ME FOR A
COUPLE OF DAYS NOW. I AM GETTING WORRIED

from Treeza Green
date 02-Mar-2007

Hi,

I've had a busy few days like, I do work for a living!. Your project has been put on the backburner here as nothing in the way of progress is being made BY YOU. My bosses are on the verge of scrapping the whole idea. You seem to be more interested in making excuses and wasting time than actually doing something to obtain the $50,000.

So here is the situation. We have been waiting for you to create a video for us for 3 months. We have offered you $50,000 to do so. This is way too much money in my opinion but my bosses seem to think it's not and it is necessary. Apparently it isn't as you have done nothing. All you have managed to do is frustrate me and string me along. Which is pretty sad as I did actually get to like you a tiny bit.

If you want to continue and complete this deal then please do as the offer is still yours for the taking but do so without telling me about your problems with trust and paranoid friends. We are super serious and genuine. If you can't see that after all this time then I fear there is no hope for you or this project.

P.S I had been waiting for my daily updates on your progress but I never got one. So I saw no point in asking why I never did.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 10-Mar-2007

HELLO TREEZA,

SORRY FOR THE DELAY, YOU DO NOT SEEM TO WANT TO UNDERSTAND NOTHING. YOU ARE TOO OFFICIAL AND I WILL DEAL WITH YOU AS SUCH. THIS IS SATURDAY, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON MONDAY TO LET YOU KNOW HOW THE POSTAGE WILL GO. I WILL NOT DO ANU MORE THING AS YOU ASKED ME TO, I WILL SEND THE ONE I HAVE PRESENTLY WITH ME. I DO NOT HAVE NO MORE MONEY TO PAY TO THE CAMERA MAN. I WILL POST THE ONE I HAVE AND THEN I WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE REALY SERIOUS.

from Treeza Green
date 12-Mar-2007

Hi,

I spent the weekend with my parents and I've just gotten your mail. I'll include the editors address again for you.

Shhh it's secret..

We will need bank information from you or let me know your preferred method of receiving the money. As soon as Lisa confirms the arrival of your footage my bosses will arrange your payment immediately. Thanks for everything you've done, I know it's been a rocky road but I look forward to the email you send me after you get your money. I'm sure you will be a very happy man.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 13-Mar-2007
subject THIS IS IMPORTNT

HELLO TREEZA,

I HOPE YOUR WEEKEND WAS WONDEFREUL AND YOU LEFT YOUR PARENTS IN GOOD HANDS.

TREEZA PLEASE READ BETWEEN THESE LINES OVER AGAIN AND TALK TO ME FRANKLY.

I HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD OF THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO, HOW EVER, I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WILL HIT ME SO BAD IF THEY EVER FIND OUT, THAT IS IF THER """"""EVER""""" OUT.

SECONDLY, I WANT YOU TO LNOW THAT THE ONLY RECORDING I DID WAS OF ME SITTING STRAIGHT FACING THE CAMERA AND TELLING ALL THAT HAPPENS IN THE 419 WORLD. I EXPLAINED ALL THAT NEEDS TO TO SAID WITH MY FACE TOTALY COVERED.

THERE WERE NO RECORDING OF ANY PLACE OR EVENT AT ALL, THERE WERE NO SHORTS OF PEOPLE OR ANY OF SORT, IT WAS JUST OF ME ALONE TELLING THE STORY AS IT IS HERE IN NIGERIA.

TREEZA, TELL ME::::::::::::::::::::

1) WHAT ARE THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS

2) IS MY RECORDING RIGHT AND WITHOUT COMPLAINT OF EXCUSES

3) WHAT WILL THE AFTER STORY LOOK LIKE ON AIR

WILL MY MONEY BE DELAYED FOR ANY REASON AND PLEASE STATE THE LIKELY REASONS.

I WAIT TO HERE FROM YOU TODAY AND THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ADD BECAUSE I LOST THE PREVIOUS

4) ALL I NEED TO KNOW

from Treeza Green
date 14-Mar-2007
subject Re: THIS IS IMPORTNT

Hi,

1) WHAT ARE THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS - There aren't any. Nothing is known about you and from the start we wanted to that for your safety and peace of mind. 419 is illegal so I don't see how making a diary about it is illegal. Besides we hired you and you did the job so how is that illegal?

2) IS MY RECORDING RIGHT AND WITHOUT COMPLAINT OF EXCUSES - What you said you've done is exactly what we asked for, I only asked you to add extra visuals if it was safe for you. It is no problem,

3) WHAT WILL THE AFTER STORY LOOK LIKE ON AIR - We'll be blurring your face to add seriousness and name you Mr X for dramatic effect. We will say you volunteered to get the info out of your country to show the world. It's all about tugging on heart strings. Paying you won't be mentioned. I'll send you a copy.

WILL MY MONEY BE DELAYED FOR ANY REASON AND PLEASE STATE THE LIKELY REASONS. I can't see any reason as we've been waiting for so long I'm positive you will be paid. My bosses aren't crooks and they know the risk you have taken and kind of admire you. So you can sleep well in the knowledge the money is your's.

Let me know when you post it as I need to have an idea of the timing. You've done your part now our work starts. Take care.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 17-Mar-2007

hi treeza,

i got your email just today. please is OR ORLANDO?

WHAT STATE BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE STATED AT THE BACK OF THE ENVELOPE. GET BACK TO ME QUICKLY.

THANK YOU

FFS..

from Treeza Green
date 17-Mar-2007

Hi,

OR is Oregon. The editor lives there. She will get the parcel and then edit in the finishing touches. Once she has done so I will send you a copy of the full documentary. We are waiting for your video diary to complete the project.

No matter how small a part you think you are playing in our documentary you must realise that what you have done is vital to us and the success of the project. So everything is up to you now. I still need the money transfer information from you aswell. The accountants are on my back to get it. They want this payment out of the way as quick as possible.

Well take care and Happy St. Patricks's Day to you and your family.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 24-Mar-2007

HELLO TREEZA,

THE COST FOR THE POSSTAGE IS ABOUT 190USD. I CANNOT AFFORD THIS AT THIS TIME. I TRIED TO STRIKE A DEAL WITH THE COURIER SERVICES AND THEY ALL SAY THE SAME THING. YOU GO TO ANY COURIER SERVICE, DHL, UPS, FEDEX ETC AND TELL ASK IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO SEND A PACKAGE FROM NIGERIA AND THEN YOU WILL PAY FOR IT OVER THER AT THE POINT OF COLLECTION. THIS IS IMPORTANT, GET BACK TO ME SOON. THANKS

from Treeza Green
date 24-Mar-2007

Hi,

There is no need to use a courier service. Just post it through your local post office. Its more reliable and far more cheaper. I do not see why you need to over complicate this. Every time we think you are sending the footage you come up with another excuse. I cannot keep convincing everyone here that you are serious about this anymore. So all you need to do so is send the footage because if you don't then I guess its over and we will just have to do without you. I don't want that to happen though. I've put too much time and effort in to believe you are just wasting my time.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Mon May 14, 2007 9:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to Treeza Green
date 27-Mar-2007
subject ADVANCED FEE FRAUD IN NIGERIA. BY JOHNSON MOMOH

HELLO TREEZA,

SOME TIMES YOU SOUND TO ME LIKE ONE THAT HAS SO MUCH DOUBT. I REALY DO NOT LIKE A SITUATION I WORK IN AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED. IF I SEND THIS THROUGH THE REGULAR MAIL, THERE WILL BE A HUGE DELAY AND THE PROBABILITY OF YOU GETTING IT IS NOT GURANTEED AS IT WILL BE SCRUTINISED. FOR GOD SAKE THIS IS NIGERIA AND NOT THE USA. WE DO NOT REPECT THE RULE OF LAW LIKE YOU DO, NO ABSOLUTR FREEDOM. PLE BE REASONABLE, I WILL NOT WANT MY WORK TO BE IN VAIN OK.

ANYWAY, I HAVE ATACHED THE FIRST SEGMENT OF MY DOCUMENTRY TO YOU, THE. I WILL SEND THE OTHERS LATER TOMORROW. I HAVE HAD THIS FOR A WHILE NOW BUT I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL.
Quote:
ADVANCED FEE FRAUD (SECTION 419)

VUDU AND OR JUJU

THIS IS A VERY SENSITIVE ASPECT THAT IS VERY ARGUABLE TO EITHER BE TRUE OR FALSE BUT IT IS VERY TRUE.
WITH EMERGENCE OF THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION IN NIGERIA WITH THE CORPORATION OF MICROSOFT AND GOOGLE/YAHOO, THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH AWARENESS ABOUT THE 419 TRADE ALL OVER THE WORLD ESPECIALLY AROUND THE UNITED STATES. THIS HAS REDUCED THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT FALL VICTIM TO 419.
SCAMMERS THEREFORE DEVISED A MEANS TO BREAK THROUGH WHAT CAME TO BE A HURDLE AND THIS IS THE UNPHYSICAL AND BEYOUND HUMAN COMPREHENSION. WHEN CLIENTS ARE ASKED TO SEND SCAN COPIES OF THEIR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND OR DRIVERS LICENSE, NAMES IN FULL IT IS THEN TAKEN TO A WITCH DOCTOR THAT PERFORMS SOM RITUALS ON IT AND THE CLIENT BECOMES SUBJECT TO THEIR DEMANDS UNTIL THE CLIENT IS BANKRUPT.
IN A SITUATION INVOLVING CHECK, THE CHEQUES ARE TAKING TO WITCH DOCTORS AND SOME RITUALS ARE DONE ON IT AND WHEN IT IS SENT, WHOEVER OPENS THE THE ENVELOPE WHICH IN MOST CASE TAKEN DIRECTLY O THE BANK FALLS A VICTIM AND UNTIL THE AIM IS ACCOMPLISHED, THE VICTIM IS ALWAYS UNFORTUNATE.

DAY TO DAY LIFE OF A SCAMMER

A SCAMMER HAS NO LIFE IN THE REAL SENCE, LOOKING AT THAT TRADE FROM A NON-MYOPIC POINT OF VIEW THEY LEAVE FOR THAT MOMENT ALONE.

WOMEN, GAMBLING, ALCOHOL AND CLUBING IS ALWAYS THE LIFE STYLE OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN SCAMIST. THEY SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ALWAYS BELIEVING IN MORE TO COME IN THE NEXT DAYS.

THEIR DAYS STARTS AS EARLY AS 7am IN THE MORNING WITH GATHERING OF FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES IN THE BUSINESS, ALCOHOL IS SERVED AROUND AND THEY START TO DRINK AND THE ONE'S THAT SMOKE STARTS TO SMOKE WHAT THEY LIKE TO SMOKE eg CIGARETTS, WEED AND ALL SORTS INCLUDING DRUGS, IN THAT GATHERING SO MANY THINGS ARE DISCUSSED, NEW IDEAS, NEW TECHNIQUES, PARTNERS SHARE MONEY, SOMETIMES FOOD IS SERVED. SOMETIMES THESE GATHERING ARE ALWAYS IN THE RESIDENT OF THE PERSON ON BOARD WHO HAS JUST COLLECTED MONEY, THIS IS KNOWN AS (FRESH PERSON)THIS WILL EVENTUALLY LAST UNTIL 4:00pm. WHEN IT IS ABOUT 4:30pm, EVERY PERSON GOES TO HIS/HER COMPUTERS AND BEGIN TO WORK. THE REASON FOR THIS TIMEING IS TO ALLOW PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES GET SETTLED FOR THE DAY. THE DIFFERENCE IN OUR TIMEING IS ABOUT FIVE HOURS, WHEN IT IS 4:30pm HERE IN NIGERIA,THEN IT WILL BE 11:30am AROUND NEWYORK, WASHINGTON, MARYLAND, PHILADELPHIA AND THE STATES ON THAT REGION. IN THE REGIONS OF CARLIFORNIA AND STATES IN THAT AREA, WHEN IT IS ABOUT 4:30pm HERE IN NIGERIA, IT WILL BE 7:30AM IN THE REGION OF CARLIFORNIA AND ITS ENVIRONS.

THERE ARE ALWAYS SO MANY STORIES TO TELL, STORIES OF FUNDS DEPOSITED BY A DEAD PERSON WAITING TO BE CLAIMED BY SOMEONE WHO BEARS LAST NAME OR SOMEONE WHO RESIDES IN SAME ABOARD.

STORIES OF EMPLOYMENT

STORIES OF LOTTO WINNERS

SO MANY STORIES TO BE TOLD...........

BUT AS A CASE STUDY, WE WILL PICK JUST ONE OF THE STORIES AND EXPANCIATE ON IT, IT WILL BE LINKED T OTHER STORIES BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH SCAMMING, REAPING SOMEODY OFF HIS/HER HARD END MONEY.

HOWEVER, BOTH THE PERSON WHO INTEND TO STEAL AND THE PERSON HE IS STEALING FROM ARE BOTH LIABLE BECAUSE THEIR INTENTIONS ARE BORN OUT OF GREED. BUT BEFORE I BEGIN, LET ME FIRST INTRODUCE THE GENESIS OF THE SCAMMING TRADE IN NIGERIA.

FOR SO MANY YEARS, NIGERIA EXPERIENCED RULE OF DICTATORSHIP BY THE MILITARY PERSONNEL. THERE WAS ABSOLUTE MARGINALISATION IN EVERY SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY. WE HAD A PARTICULAR SET OF PEOPLE WHO WERE OPPORTUNED TO BENEFIT FROM THE REIGN OF TERROR. WHILE TERROR WAS UNLEASHED ON A SET OF PEOPLE, SOME OTHER SET HAD IT ALL ROSY. EVEN AS THERE WAS SUFFERING AND SMILING, SOMEOTHERS NEVER NEW WHAT POVERTY WAS ALL ABOUT.

THE NORTH

IN THE MILITARY WHICH WAS THE MOST LUCRATIVE SECTOR AT THE TIME, THE NOTHERNERS WERE THE MOST PRIVILEDGE TO HAVE ACCESS INTO THE CADRE AND THEY MADE GOOD USE OF IT, THEY CONNECTED THEIR DIRECT AND EXSTENDED RELATIVES INTO THE ARMED FORCES AND UNTIL TODAY, THEY OCCUPY A VERY LARGE PART OF BOTH THE ARMY, NAVY AND THE AIR FORCE.

THE SOUTH

IN RICH COMPANIES, MULTINATIONALS, AND THE EDUCATION CADRE, WE HAD THE SOUTHERNERS TO OCCUPY A VERY LARGE PART OF THIS SECTOR, THE SAME AS IN THE NOTHERN PACE WAS THE SOUTH.

THE EAST

IN THE COMMERCIAL SECTOR, WE HAD THE EASTERNERS WHO DID BUSINESS SO SUCCESFULLY AND THEY FOLLOWED THE LINEAGE PACE OF THE NOTHERNERS AND IT PAYED OFF AND IS STILL PAYIN OF.
THIS LEAD TO SO MUCH UNBALANCE AMONGS THE ORDINARY PEOPLE OF NIGERIA WHO DID NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE AMONG THE FORTUNTE FEW. THERE WAS ABJECT POVERTY IN CIRCULATION, NO BALANCED MEAL, NO EDUCATION, NO GOOD HEALTH. FAMILIES THAT HAD MORE THAN FOUR CHILDREN HAD TO SEND SOME AND HAD SOME SIT AT HOME WHILE THEY WAITED FOR THE OLDER ONES TO GO TO SCHOOL, GET A JOB AND IN TURN SEND THEM TO SCHOOL. SOME PARENTS COULD NOT EVEN AFFORD A SQUARE MEAL, EDUCATION WAS OUT OF THE QUESTION AND THIS LEAD TO A VERY BIG DISASTER AMONGS A CIRCULAR PART OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE. THE MALE RESULTED TO ARMED ROBBERY AND FRAUD, THE FEMALES TO PROSTITUTION IN FOREIGN.

FRAUD(419)

THIS WAS A HOUSE HOLD NAME IN NIGERIA, THIS IS A SITUATION WERE LETTERS WE WRITTEN AND POSTED THROUGH THE GOVERNMENT POSTAGE AGENCY TO COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS ABROAD, IN THIS CASE, NAMES AND ADDRESSES ARE GOTTEN FROM MAGAZINES AND OTHER INTERNAIONAL JOURNALS AND STORIES OF GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, INHERIANCE FUNDS AND LOOTED FUNDS ETC MAKES THE STORY LINE. IN HE WAKE OF THE GENERAL SANNI ABACHA REGIME IN THE LATE 90'S, THE NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY (NDLEA) A WATCH DOG ON THE FRAUD TRADE IN NIGERIA CRAMPED ON MOST FRAUD STARS, AND MADE THINGS VERY DEFFICULT FOR THEM, THE BUSINESS BECAME VERY DEFFICULT FOR SOME WHILE A FEW MADE IT THROUGH. GOING BY HE LIFE STYLE OF THE FRAUDSTARS, MOST OF THEM LOST OUT BECAUSE THEU COULD NO LONGER GET ALONG AND SO THEY FELL APART. A LOT OF THEM RESULED TO OTHER KIND OF TRADE, THE EDUCATED ONES GOT JOBS AND SO ON. THIS WAS THE SITUATION UNTIL NOT TOO LONG AGO WHEN THE INTERNET ADMINISRATION BECAME A NECESSITY TO NIGERIANS. MOST OF THESE RETIRED FRAUDSTERS SAT DOWN TO DEVICE ANOTHER METHOD IN WHICH THEY THAUGHT IT WISE AND CHEAP TO SEND LETTERS VIA THE EMAIL IN BULK TO THE UNFORTUNATE VICTIMS WHO WILL FALL PRE TO THEIR STORIES AND OF COURSE IT WAS A SUCCESS.

SCAMMING (OUR STORY LINE)

IN THE SCAM WORLD, THEIR SO MANY THINGS INVOLVED.

1) THE TERMINOLOGIES

2) HE STORY

3) THE PARICIPATION

4) THE FINANCIAL ASPECT

5) THE INVOLVEMENT

6) HE ROUTES

7) THE PERSONS.

WE ARE GOING TO TAKE ON PARTICULAR STORY AND EXPANTIATE ON IT FOR CLEARER KNOWLEDGE. THE NEXT OF KIN

THE PERSONS

THERE ARE ABOUT FIVE PERSONS INVOLVED IN THE TRANSACTION, THEY ARE THE (A) THE BANKER, "THE BANKER IS THE PERSON SELLING OUT THE STORY, HE IS A VITAL PART OF THE TRANSACTION, INFACT A VERY SIGNIFICANT FIGURE IN THE DEAL, HE IS A VERY STRONG FRONTIER AND CAN NEVER BE CUT OUT UNTIL THE CONCLUSION, HE IS THE SUPPOSED ACCOUNTS OFFICER TO THE SUPPOSED ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE FUNDS, HE IS ALSO A VERY CLOSE ASSOCIATE KNOWN O THE MANAGEMENT OF THE BANK, HE HAS THE POWER TO FORWARD A NEXT OF KIN TO THE BANK BASED ON THE RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS ALREAY BEEN ESTABLISHED OVER YEARS .HE IS KNOWN AS THE "CATCHER"

(B) THE ATTORNEY "THE ATTORNEY COMES IN ALMOST AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TRANSACTION, HE IS ALWAYS INTRODUCED BY THE BANK FOR LEGAL PURSUANCE, HE IS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTATIONS NECESSARY FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS, HE IS ALWAYS AN INTERMIDIARY BETWEEN THE BANK AND THE "SUPPOSED" OWNER OF THE FUNDS. HE IS "SUPPOSEDLY" NOT AWARE OF THE BANKER(CATCHER). HE RELATES WITH THE HEAD OF THE INTERNATIONAL REMMITANCE DEPARMENT OF THE BANK WHERE THE FUNDS IS "SUPPOSEDLY" DEPOSITED AND THE "SUPPOSED" OWNER OF THE FUNDS. HE/SHE IS SIMPLY KNOWN AS "LAWYER"

(C) THE HEAD OF THE INTERNATIONAL REMMIANCE DEPARMENT. THIS IS THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE INTERNAIONAL REMMITANCE, THE SUPPOSED FUNDS OWNER IS TO ADDRESS HIS/HER LETTER OF CLAIM TO THE PERSON. ALSO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE IS TO BE DIRECTED TO HIM VIA THE LAWYER.HE IS SIMPLY KNOWN AS "DIRECTOR/HEAD, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT"

(D) OFFSHORE PAYING COMPANY. THIS IS ANOTHER VITAL PERSON/PERSONS THAT COMES IN AT THE ALMOST THE TAIL END OF THE TRANSACTION, THE PERSON MUS BE ABORAD IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FROM THE GENESIS OF THE TRANSACTION. HIS/HER JOB IS TO EITHER RECEIVER THE NEXT OF KIN IN PERSON IN A SITUATION WHERE HE/SHE ACCEPS TO TRAVEL OR COMMUNICATE WITH THE NEXT OF KIN ON TELEPHONE OR EMAIL, IN ANYWAY THE OFFSHORE MUS AGREE THAT THE FUNDS IS IN HIS CUSTODY AND READY TO BE TRANSFERED TO THE NEXT OF KIN'S ACCOUNT IF HE/SHE MEETS THE REQUIREMENT ASWILL BE STIPULAED BY THEM IN THE OFFSHORE OFFICE. THEY ARE SIMPLY CALLED "OFFSHORE"

(E) THE 10% THIS IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE SECRETARY TO THE ATTORNEY, HE/SHE IS VERY INSIGNIFICANT IN THE COURSE OF THE TRANSACTION. HIS/HER ONLY DUTY IS TO COLLECT WHATEVER MONEY IS SENT BY THE NEXT OF KIN FROM EITHER THE WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM ETC.

(F) COMPESATION, THE STORY OF COMPESATION BECOMES USEFUL IN A SITUATION WHERE THE NEXT OF KIN EITHER STOPS THE TRANSACTION DUE TO REASON OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF FRAUD OR WHEN HE/SHE CAN NO LONGER CONTINUE THE TRANSACTION FOR LACK OF FUNDS. IN THIS CASE, THE COMPESATION STORY IS INTRODUCED, IN HIS CASE, A LETTER IS WRITEN TO NEXT OF KIN STATING THAT THE TRANSACTION HAS BEEN CONCLUDED WITH THE HELP OF ANOTHER NEXT OF KIN AND AT THIS POINT, THE CATCHER WILL STATE THAT HE/SHE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND THE SECRETARY SHOULD BE CONTACTED, THE SECRETARY

(G) THE CLIENT. THIS IS THE PERSON BEEN FRADULENTLY MANIPULATED BY STORIES OF FICTITION AND LIES, HIS/HER HOPE IS BUILT UP AND HYPNOTISED TO BELIEVE STORIES OF FUNDS TO BE TRANSFERED. HE/SHE IS KNOWN AS THE NEXT OF KIN

THE TERMINOLOGIES

1. THE BANKER------ALSO KNOWN AS THE (i)CATCHER (ii) GUY MAN (iii) G

2. THE ATTORNEY------ALSO KNOWN AS THE LAWYER

3. SECRETARY OR Personal Assistan ------ALSO KNOWN AS 10%

4. THE CLIENT------ALSO KNOWN AS (i) MAGA (ii) MAYE (iii) MUGU

5. OFFSHORE ------Simply known as Offshore/Finance house.

6. TRUNK BOX------APATI

THE STORY: AS A CASE STUDY, WE WILL LOOK AT THE NEXT OF KIN WHICH IS THE MOST COMMON.

THE NEXT OF KIN.

THERE IS A STORY OF AN XYZ AMOUNTS OF MONEY DEPOSITED AT A PARTICULAR BANK HERE IN NIGERIA, THE FUNDS HAS BEEN THERE FOR OVER THREE YEARS SINCE THE DEATH OF THE ORIGINAL OWNER "DAVID GREEN". UNTIL DAVID GREEN'S DEATH, HE WORKED WITH ABC OIL PRODUCING COMPANY HERE IN NIGERIA. DAVID GREEN DIED ALONG SIDE HIS THREE CHILDREN AND WIFE. AFTER SEVERAL VERIFICATION TO TRY TO LOCATE ANY MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY, IMMIGRATION RECORDS SHOWS THAT AT THE POINT OF ENTRY ONLY HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN WERE STATED AS THE ONLY RELATIVE AND DEPENDANT. (WHICH GIVES AN IMPRESSION OF NO ONE COMING FORWARD IN THE FUTURE).

TWO MAIN REASONS ARE GIVING WHY THE CLIENT HAS BEEN CONTACTED, EITHER BECAUSE THE CLIENTS BEARS SAME LAST NAME AS THE LATE FUNDS OWNER OR SIMPLY BECAUSE THE CLIENT IS FROM THE LATE FUNDS OWNER'S COUNTRY OF ORIGINE. IMMEDIATELY A PERCENTAGE IS STATED TO IMPRESS THE CLIENT. IT WILL ALSO BE STATED THAT ALL EXPENSIS INCURED IN THE COURSE OF THE TRANSACTION WILL BE BUILT INTO A 5% THAT WILL BE MAPED OUT OF THE TOTAL FUNDS TO BE TRANSFERED. THE CLIENTS IS CONVINCED AND ACCEPTS THE PROPOSAL. AND IMMEDIATELY, THE CLIENTS IS ASKED TO FORWARD HIS OR HER INFORMATIONS eg NAMES, ADDERESS, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, PHOTOCOPY OF HIS/HER DRIVERS LICENSE OR INTERNAIONAL PASSPORT (VERY IMPORTANT). AS SOON AS THE CLIENT FORWARD THIS INFORMATION, HE/SHE IS GIVING A FORM TO FILL, COMPLETE AND FORWARD TO THE BANK IN WHICH CASE THE BANKS ADDERESS WILL BE GIVING TO THE CLIENT.

CLIENTS LETTER: (STAGE 1) We will assume the Banker, Lawyer and all other paerties are male excluding the client who can be either male or female.

======================================================================
THE DIRECTOR,

INTERNAIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BINARS BANK Nigerian PLC
12, COMMERCIAL ROAD,
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS.

Dear Sir,

RE: INHERITANCE CLAIM

My name is xxxxx xxxxx a relative o the late xxxxx xxxxx who until his death had an account valued at xyz million dollars.

I write to formally request the account closure and transfer of the funds to my personal account here in the United Sates.

I agree to adhere strictly to all requirements of the Bank.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Sincerly,

xxxxx xxxxx

sign:
Date:
======================================================================

A THIS POINT THE CLIENT RECEIVES A LETTER FROM THE BANK AFTER ABOUT TWO DAYS, IN THAT LETER, THE CLIENT WILL BE ASKED TO SEND A SCANNED COPY OF HIS/HER DRIVERS LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR PROOF OF NAME.

ON RECEIPT OF THIS, THE BANK WILL THEN REPLY WITH A CONDOLENCE AND CONGRATULATORY LETTER AND DEMANDS SOME DOCUMENTS (POLICE REPOR, SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, LETTER ADMINISTRATION etc.) FOR AUTHENTIFICATION. AT THIS POINT, THE CLIENT WILL THEN GET BACK TO THE BANKER WHO INTRODUCED THE DEAL AND TELLS HIM OF THE BANK'S REQIUREMENT. THE BANKER WILL IN TURN ASK THE CLIENT TO PLEAD WITH THE BANK AND REQUEST THE CONTACT OF AN ATTORNEY AND ALSO SAY THAT HE/SHE (THE CLIENT) WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME TO NIGERIA BASED ON HIS TIGHT SCHEDULE, GIVING REASONS LIKE THE BANK BEEN IN A BETTER POSITION TO RECOMMEND ONE OF IT'S LEGAL SUPPORT.
THE CLIENT MAKES THE REQUEST AND OF COURSE THE REQUEST IS GRANTED AND THE CONTACT OF A LEGAL ADVOCATE IS GIVING TO THE CLIENT AS REQUESTED. THE CLIENT WILL THEN GET IN TOUCH WITH THE ATTORNEY BASED ON THE BANKER'S INSTRUCTION AND ASK FOR THE ATTORNEY'S SERVICES STATING THE MATTER ON GROUND AND GIVING HIM(THE ATTORNEY) EVERY NECESSARY DEAILS TO GUIDE HIM.

THE LAWYER ACKNOWLEDGES HIS LETTER OF APPLICATION AND DEMANDS THE CLIENTS DATA INCLUDING HIS DRIVERS LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, AS SOON AS THE CLIENT SENDS HIS/HER DATA TO THE ATTORNEY, THE ATTORNEY WILL THEN PRETEND TO GO TO THE BANK AND VERIFY THE CLIENT'S CLAIM.
AFTER SOMETIME, THE ATTORNEY GETS BACK TO THE CLIENT AND MAKES A TOTAL ESTIMATE OF THE DOCUMENTS REQUESTED BY THE BANK AND HIS LEGAL FEES, AT THIS JUNCTURE, THE FIRST ARGUMENTS BEGINS (THE CLIENT WILL REFERE THE BANKER TO THE PROPOSAL WHICH STATE 5% OF THE TOTAL MONEY WILL BE USED FOR MISCELLENOUS EXPENDITURE) AND THIS MIGHT CAUSE A DELAY.
IF THE BANKER IS ABLE TO CONVINCE THE CLIENT, THEY WILL BOTH COME TO AN AGREEMENT TO PLEAD WITH THE ATTORNEY FOR HELP. THE ATTORNEY IN TURNS PRETENDS TO HELP AND SAYS HE WILL ALLOW THE LEGAL FEES BE PAID AFTER THE TRANSFER BUT THE DOCUMENTATION FEES HAS TO BE PAID BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TRANSACTION AND OF COURSE THE CLIENT BECOMES VERY HAPPY AND GLAD OF THE NEW DEVELOPMENT HE THEN BEGINS TO PAY THE DOCUMENATION FEES WHICH IN SOME CASES IS HUGE.
UNKNOWN TO THE CLIENT, BOTH THE BANKER, THE INTERNATIONAL REMITANCE DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR OF THE BANK AND THE ATTORNEY ARE JUST ONE PERSON WITH THREE EMAIL ADDRESSES AND THREE PHONE NUMBERS. IN A CASE WHERE THE PERSON CANNOT ACT THREE DIFFERENT PERSONS, HE GETS HIS FRIENDS OR SOME OTHER CLICK TO ACT THE OTHER TWO FOR HIM AND THEY WILL SPLIT THE MONEY. AT THIS STAGE, THE CLIENT IS CALLED (A MAGA).

(STAGE 2)

AFTER SEVERAL PAYMENS FOR DIFFERENT DOCUMENTATION BY THE CLIENT, THE TRANSACTION WILL TAKE A NEW DIMENSION THAT WILL SEEM OF ALMOST CONCLUSION TO THE CLIENT. AT THIS POINT,THE TRANSACTION TAKES TWO OFFSHORE DIMENSIONS IN WHICH THE CLIENT WILL EITHER BE DIRECTED TO COLLECT HIS/HER MONEY RIGHT THERE IN THE UNITED STATES OR IN (EUROPE) ARMSTADAM, LONDON, ITALY, SPAIN ETC.

EUROPE OFFSHORE CONTACT

(A) IN THIS CASE, THE CLIENT MUST HAVE PAID A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY, HE/SHE(THE CLIENT) IS TOLD THAT THE FUNDS HAS BEEN TRANSFERED TO AN OFFSHORE PAYING HOUSE IN ANY OF THEIR EUROPEAN COUNTRIES OF CONTACT. THE CLIENT IS EITHER ASKED TO FLY DOWN TO THAT COUNTRY IF HE/SHE CAN OR GET THE FUNDS, OTHERWISE IN A SITUATION WHERE THE CLIENT AGREES TO FLY DOWN, HE/SHE(THE CLIENT) IS RECEIVED BY A GROUP OF PERSONS AND LODGED IN A HOTEL. THE NEX DAY, THE CLIENT IS THEN TAKEN TO AN OFFICE WHERE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO PRETENDS TO BE OFFICIALS OF THE COMMERCIAL HOUSE.A TRUNK BOX SIMPLY KNOWN AS (APATI) FILLED WITH DOLLARS IS SHOWN TO THE CLIENT. AT THIS POINT THERE IS ALWAYS A CLAUSE A CLAUSE THAT WILL DEMAND THE CLIENT TO GET MORE MONEY APART FORM THE MONEY HE/SHE CAME WITH.

(B) IN A SITUATION WHERE THE CLIENT CANNOT FLY TO THE OFFSHORE LOCATION, HE/SHE IS THEN ASKED TO PROVIDE AN ACCOUN STATEMENT AND THEN THE NEXT STAGE OF PAYMENT BEGINS. THE CLIENT IS ASKED TO PAY FOR SEVERAL DOCUMENS er. ANTI BOMB, STAMP DUTY, INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER CERTIFICATE etc.

AMERICA TO AMERICA

THIS IS A SITUATION WHERE BY THE CLIENT IS TOLD THAT THE FUNDS HAS ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT TO THE UNITED STATES BY A DIPLOMAT, THE CLIENT IS THEN GIVEN A NUMBER OF SOMEONE SIMPLY KNOWN "DIPLOMAT". AS SOON AS THE CLIENTS CONTACTS THE DIPLOMAT, HE/HER IS THEN ASKED FOR A PIN CODE. THE CLIENT IS THEN REFERRED BACK TO THE ATTORNEY WHO THEN RELEASES THE PIN NUMBER AFTER A SUPPOSED MEETING WITH THE BANK OFFICIALS, AS SOON AS THE PIN CODE IS GIVEN TO THE "DIPLOMAT", THE CLIENT WILL THEN BE ASKED TO PAY A DELIVERY FEE OF AN AMOUNT THAT CANNOT BE NEGOTIATED. IF THE CLIENT AGREES TO PAY THE FEE AND EVENTUALLY PAYS IT, HE WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE PAYING FOR ONE THING OR ANOTHER UNTIL EVENTUALY HE/SHE(THE CLIENT) WILL BE TOLD THAT FOR SOME REASON THE FUNDS HAS BEEN RE-CALLED BACK TO NIGERIA.
THIS IS NOT A VERY COMMON CASE AS THE OFFSHORE CONTACT IN THE UNITED SATES ARE ALSO VERY CAREFUL BECAUSE OF THE AMERICAN FIGHT AGAINST CRIME.

DIGITALIZED PAYMENT SCHEDULE

THIS IS A RELATIVELY NEW WAY OF MONEY TRANSFER, IT IS VERY EASY BUT MOST DECEPTIVE. IN THIS CASE, THE CLIENT'S PHONE NUMBER THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN KNOWN BY THE BANKER IS PROGRAMMED IN SUCH A WAY THAT THE ACCOUNTS DETAILS AND THE FUNDS IN IT APPEARS ON THE SCREEN AND THE CLIENT IS ASKED TO GE A PIN CODE TO GAIN FULL ACCESS AND OF COURSE AN AMOUNT WILL BE PAYED FOR IT. THIS IS NOT REALY COMMON YET BECAUSE IT IS A NEW TECHNOLOGY IN THE SCAME WORLD.

THE FINANCIER

THE FINANCIER COMES INTO THE TRANSACTION AS A FINANCIAL SUPPORT, THE FINANCIER IS INTRODUCED TO THE CLIENT BY THE BANKER AS A FRIEND WHO IS WILLING TO HELP WITH SOME FINANCES. THE FINANCIER GETS ACROSS TO THE CLIENT BY EMAIL OR TELEPHONE AND PRETENDS TO LEAVE IN THE UNITED STATES BUT CURRENTLY ON BREAK HERE IN AFRICA PARTICULARLY IN NIGERIA. AT THIS STAGE, THE CLIENT IS TOLD THAT BASED ON THE FACT THAT HE (THE FINANCIER) IS NOT CURRENLY IN THE UNITED STATES, CASH CANNOT BE GIVING AND SO THE CLIENT WILL HAVE TO BE GIVING A CHEAQUE TO BE PRESENTED TO A BANK(IN MOST CASES WILL BE STIPIULATED eg. BANK OF AMERICA, WACHOVIA, BANK OF NEWYORK,WESTFARGO ETC.) THAT IN SOME CASE IS MENTIONED.
SOMETIMES THE CLIENT IS COMPELLED TO USE HIS/HER HOUSE TO STAND AS COLLATERAL AND EVENTUALLY THE HOUSE WILL BE LOST BECAUSE THE CHECK IS DUD/FAKE.

I got this from a fake cheque scamming Oga with the same modality..He was very eager to please until he just changed his mind for fear of his life as the bait was coming to the exchange of the video diary..

Quote:
To: Treesar Brown
Date: 13-Sep-2006
Subject: About the scam and letters

Dear Treesar Brown,

About scammers and the kind of life style and what they are afraid of. First of all, Scammer a criminal act which is known in Nigerian as 419 Scammer is an avenue where people are been scammed and dupe of their hard earn money, They are various ways in which a Scammer catches his or her victim. there are different kinds of Scams,i.e they have Lottery scam (Lotto ) ,check scam ( Payment Representative),Bank wire scam, credit card scam, Come and carry Transfer scam, bellow I will give you sample of written mails has arranged by me.The life and reason why boys and girls scam in Nigeria and the world in general,Nigeria as a case study,
Ever since Nigeria got her Independence from great Britain in 1960 Nigeria has been Under development, where life is really difficult for most of her citizens, where there is no meaningful job where graduates in Nigeria don抰 have job to do after graduation.

At such scammers in Nigeria see the act of scamming as an avenue to fight for their Daily bread. To this end the reason for scamming is because of the hardship that is In the system of the country today, where the government could not offer meaning Full job for the citizens and food to eat basic Amenities. With the above stated this is reason why guys and girls do scam in Nigeria to day.

As a result of bad government .At such scammers find this a way of lively hood to Met up with family needs and personer need.The Life and fear of a scammer.A scammer is afraid of been cut one day and treated according to the law of the country, because he knows that what he or she is doing is bad and evil, because if every body have the love of GOD no body will indulge in this ill and criminal act section 419 of Nigeria constitution,if a police officer comes into a cafe every take to there hails and run for another days job.
After a successful collection of funds from there victims, they normally hang around with girls, go to club houses buy good cars and building of houses, and at such the money is been spent on mean less things, it is good to bring to your knowledge that scammers do sleep in cafes for days and weeks, with out having there bath and brushing their mouths and at such look onkept which is associated to the hardship and reason of doing this business, because scamming isseen as a lucrative business and free money, because the money comes easily and most times difficult.

In Nigeria the leaders are not left out by which they loot state and public funds that are suppose to be spend on project that can make a difference in the life of citizens in the country, but this funds is been kept for the benifit of them selfs and children,and those yet on born, it is also good to bring to your knowledge that they are different classes of people in Nigeria where people are placed on separate level due to your financial status and parential back ground, this is also one cause to scam in Nigeria because try to meet or live up to standard living.The scammer thing has really eating dip in nigeria and is not good for a developing country .The government of nigeria has tried by setting up EFCC,as they are trying but forgetting to set up what people will fall to if this ill act has been totally eradicated from the globe.so far so many have been brought to book and somany in this game.It also of good to bring to your notice that more than a million mail is been sent on daily bases to diffrent part and from diffrent part of the world.

Way in which victims are cut,victims are cut from World wide web,Google search ,Msn search,yahoo search and different kind of search engines,and with this any body can be a victim of scam.
Method of send mails,mails are been sent through various means and through diffrent kind email sites i.e MSN, TISCALI.CO.UK RIN.RU,etc.

Bellow are different kind of mails.
1)WASH WASH
Dear Friend
I need your assistance to help me in receiving my funds form a security office in
the Netherlands .
I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving ( fourteen million
dollars ) from a partner that work with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
South African .
My partner initiated this idea so everything was perfectly done because we strike
this deal with one Lady accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance
also she rendered a tremendous help to us and everything worked out successfully .
I will appreciate your assistance in receiving the Funds and I have decided to
compensate you with the sum of $850,000 in Cash (Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand
United States Dollars).
I am doing this simply to show you that it is good to do good things to the right
people always.
So if you can help please contact the security office in the Netherlands with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please tell him that you will like to pick up my consignment and do not tell him
that the fourteen million is in the Box, also do let me know immediately you
receive a reply from them .
I am very busy here in London because of the investment projects,So feel free to
get in touch with him to send the consignment to you without any delay and I will
fax him the paper works in-other for you to pick it up.
Best Regards
Mike David

2 ) LOTTO

AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.
YEAR:2006. Ref: 4758961725
Batch: ALLINC 70564943902/188
Winning no: FGNGB2701/LPRC
CONGRATULATIONS ...............................
Dear Winner,
We are delighted to inform you of your prize release from the Australian International Lottery programme,2006.
Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses , your name was attached to ticket number 47061725 07056490902 serial number
This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42 bonus number 17, which consequently won the lottery in the second category.
You hereby have been approved a lump sum of US$250,000.00(DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize of US$2,000,000.00(DOLLARS)
shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.
All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from canada,Australia, United state, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.
This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by conglomorate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communitties where they have operational base.
Further more your winning prize of US$250,000,00USD, will be released to you from the European regional branch office in London,United Kingdom.
We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE,
Simply contact our fiducial agent, SIR MIKE GEOFREY, at
[email protected]
to file for your claim .
CALL HIM FOR MORE INFORMATION,
+44-7031747046.
Please quote your reference, batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address and telephone number as to help us locate your file easily.
For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim
is processed and your prize released to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this of this programme by non-participant or unofficial personnel.
Note, all winnings MUST be claimed on or before the end of next month, 2006.otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donate to charity .

Congratulations, once more from the entire Management and Staff of AUSTRALIA L.LOTTERY Cooperation to all our lucky winners this year. Thank you for being part of this promotional lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms Judy Mcgrath (co-ordinator).
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT:
[email protected]
BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

MANAGEMENT, AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.
Past winners round the world with full of excitment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 ) ,CHARITY.

Non Govermental Organisation (NGO)
To Whom It May Concern;
This letter is from the Hush Foundation ( NGO).A youth orientation and skills acquisition program/ liberty movement in the west African regions.
We receive donations (support) worldwide from foreign governmental organisations, cooperate bodies as well as private and individual philantropists.We find it difficult in receiving financial donations from our distant donors, precisely donors from the Asia continents,south America as well as Australia and the oceanic regions .we have also been advised by our donors and supporters from the above mention Regions to look for Representatives in the United States,Canada,United Kingdom and in the central Europe through where they can be channelling their donations to our organisation.
Hence we solicit your cooperation to be our foreign Representative (in your country) in receiving of financial donations ( on our behalf) from our distant donors who finds it difficult to forward their donations to our region.
For further information on the offer and the modalities to it ,please contact the founder / coordinator :
Rev Steve Hush,
Coordinator / founder, Hush
Foundation

4 ) REPRESENTATIVE

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr.Sin Young, Board Director, ANHUI GUOFENG PLASTIC INDUSTRY.
We are a company which deal on Plastics, candle holder, wind chime, photo frame, suncatcher, night lamp,tiffany lamp and the other decorations for more than three years now. We export into The United States, Canada and parts of Europe.
We require competent representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the USA, Canada and Europe as well as making payments through you to us. We will be glad and would be willing to give 10% percentage for every transaction .
Please contact us for more information on the above Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative.
Please, if interested, forward the following to us.
Your name,contact address,
Phone/fax numbers promptly,Occupation.
Regards.
Mr.Sin Young
Anhui Guofeng Plastic Industry Co. Ltd
NO 1,Maanshan Road
Hefei City, AnHui Province, P.R.C
ANH 230088
China.
5)

We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client of our firm. This deal will involve the eventual investment of USD 25 M.(Twenty Five Million Dollars) in your country. We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you as representative and manager of invested funds in your country. Since we can not determine if this email is still functional and also your willingness we have kept this proposal brief. If you are Intrested in this offer of partnership, please respond and give us your full contact details plus company profile, and in response we will send you an elaborate proposal and details of this offer. Your expedient response will be appreciated. Thank you. Joan Andersen.Ms H.S.T
& Associates.

ETC.
Please work with this little fromthe best of my knowledge,please do not disclose my IP address and my mail,and do ensure secricy in this transaction,as i am in danger of my life by doing this.am counting on you.

Your Sincerely,
NB
I await your response to this mail.have anice day talk to you later
xxxxx

from Treeza Green
date 27-Mar-2007
subject Re: ADVANCED FEE FRAUD IN NIGERIA. BY JOHNSON MOMOH

Hi,

That is great and if the video is as good then you have done an incredible thing. I'm sure this info is invaluable to us and we will incorperate it into the finished documentary and I can see how important this to you judging by the effort you went to.

I do not doubt you at all. What I'm trying to make you see is that you have the footage we want. We have the money you want. The only way we can pay you is if you send your footage. It really can't get any simpler. Again we also need details of where or how you want the money transferred. Arrangements need to be made once we know you have sent the footage. I want this to go through smoothly and without problems and all that stands in the way of you getting paid and us completing the documentary is you taking the final step.

You have the address and I know you are intelligent so I'm sure you can find a way to post it. If you do not want to post it, then upload it to a P.C and email it to me or upload it to a file hosting site and send me the link for downloading. You could always ask someone in the know how to do this. It is vital we receive your footage soon or my bosses will the plug.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 29-Mar-2007

hello treeza,

i think i will prefer the internet posting. i will go
out tomorrow and get informations on what to do and
how to send it. i prefer this because i very well know
that if i post it through the normal posting, you will
never get it, not even at thios time when the country
is getting hotter by the second. s you know, there
will be an election in about two weeks and the
president who has a candidate and the vice president
who intends to run for the same office are at war.
these are two very rich and powerful men and you now
how it is when two elephants fight, the grasses
suffer. so i will not let my job be in vain, i will
get bact to you by tomorrow and tell you what to do.

LOL..Gotta love them Lad analogies..

from Treeza Green
date 30-Mar-2007

Hi,

Ok so I'll just wait for the download link. I also need your transfer details. The accountants need this info ASAP. Take care.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 04-Apr-2007
subject IN PAINS AS I WRITE

HELLO TREEZA,

THIS LETTER MIGHT COME TO YOU AS A REAL SURPRISE BASED ON OUR PRESENT POSITION AS PER THE CONCLUSION OF THE PACKAGE.

AS YOU VERY WELL KNOW, I HAVE BEEN UNDER SCRUTINY FROM FRIENDS, RELATIVE ETC. BUT I HAVE REFUSED TO BE DISRUPTED AND I KEPT ON ALTHOUGH SLOWLY BUT STEADILY. I HAVE TRIED ALL WITHIN MY REACH TO DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO EVEN THOUGH MY FINANCES HAVE BEEN SLIM FOR A WHILE NOW BUT I HAVE TRIED MY BEST.
LIKE I TOLD YOU EARLIER, I WENT TO SEE SOMEBODY WHO WILL HELP ME SEND THE DETAILS ON LINE, HE SHE WILLIGNLY OBLIGED TO AND ASKED TO SEE THE LETTERS, WE HAD AN APPOINTMENT FOR MONDAY AND WE MET. SHE TOLD ME SOMETHINGS AND OPENED MY EYES TO A LOT.

TREEZA, IF WE ARE DEALING ON SUCH A MAGNITUDE AND YOU STILL CANNOT DO SOMETHINGS OUT OF PROPORTION, THEN WE HAD BETTER DROP THE WHOLE THING. FIRST I ASKED YOU TO GO TO A COURIER SERVICE AND TRY TO NEGOTIATE SO THAT WHEN I SEND THE PACKAGE, YOU WILL PAY AND PICK IT UP, YOU REFUSED. I TOLD YOU I HAD DEFFICULTIES RAISING FUNDS TO DO A PROPER DOCUMENTRY WITH SCENES LIKE YOU EARLIER REQUESTED, YOU SAIS AL MANNER OF THINGS TO ME. I DID ALSO SEND A SMALL COPY OF THE STORY TO YOU AND YET YOU STILL SENT MY THAT LETTER OF SENDING THEM THROUGH THE INTERNET. YOU SEE, WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT, MYLIFE IS IN GREAT DANGER, I AM AT THE LOOSING END BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW YOU, I DO NOT TALK TO YOU, YOU HAVE NEVER CALLED ME TO TALK PROPERLY AND YET YOU REFUSED TO RELEASE YOUR NUMBER TO ME. WE HAVE GONE ON A WEB SEARCH AND COULD NOT FIND YOU, EVEN THE PAY AND COLLECT SUGGESTION I GAVE THAT WILL NOT INVOLVE MONEY GETTING TO ME AND YET YOU WILL GET YOUR PACKAGE, YOU REFUSED. I DO NOT TRUST YOU NO MORE AND WE CAN AS WELL DROP THIS.

I FEEL REALY BAD BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MONEY AND I AM NOT COMFORTABLE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE GUT THAT DID THE VIDEO RECORDING CANNOT BE TRUSTED. WHAT IF HE BRINGS THE EFCC TO MY HOUSE AND OF COURSE HE HAS PROOFS AGAINST ME BECAUSE I SAID I WAS A FRAUDSTAR AND I TOLD MY LIFE STORY AND HOW I JOINED THE TRADE. MRS CAREW HAS BEEN TO THE UNITED STATES AND ALL HER KIDS ARE THERE, SHE ADVICED BASED ON REALITY AND WARNED STRICTLY. I DO NOT KNOW YOU, WHAT IF I SEND THE PACKAGE AND I NO LONGER CAN REACH YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AND MY DATA IS ALREADY ON THE INTERNET AND ON AIR.

TREEZA, WE STILL HAVE A CHOICE TO DROP THIS WHOLE THING, LET ME BE THE LOOSER AT THIS STAGE INSTEAD OF REGTRTING EVER KNOWING YOU IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE FAKE.

from Treeza Green
date 04-Apr-2007
subject Re: IN PAINS AS I WRITE

Hi,

We've been in contact for 4 months and the only thing holding us up is you and your distrusting nature. I have rung you and spoken to you, yet you want more, more and more. I've pleaded with my bosses to give you chance after chance and you still after all this time accuse me of underhand things.

You know I really wanted this to be your ticket into a life free of trouble and danger but it's perfectly clear to me you love that life so much you'd rather stay in it and listen to those who are clearly jealous of your oppurtunity and convictions. You are not a stupid man and yet at times I struggle to remember it.

What happens next is up to you as it has been since I first wrote to you. I've been nothing but obliging and polite and understanding to you throughout. Everytime you came up with a new idea on how to do things I tried to work with it and give you options, but no something would happen and you'd come up with a new idea. I asked you to upload it to a site that hosts files PRIVATELY not publicly and send me the link because you couldn't afford a STAMP. I am trying to finish my project and help you at every turn. Why you insist on belittling my character is beyond me or perhaps it's evident of your surroundings and current state of affairs. Peer pressure is tough to overcome.

I've had accountants waiting for your transfer details for weeks, I repeat weeks and you've had the footage just as long. And here we are still debating what your "friends" think of me. It's incredible to me. Absolutely incredible.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 07-Apr-2007
subject I AM HUMAN

HELLO TREEZA,

IT IS RATHER UNFORTUNATE THAT YOUDO NOT SEE THINGS
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, LIKE I SAID, I WILL NOT DEAL
LIKE A BLIND MAN NO MORE. IF YOU CANT TRUST ME ENOUGH
THEN I CANT RUST YOU TOO. I DO NOT KNOW YOU, I DO NOT
KNOWWHERE YOU STAY OR LIVE OR WORK, SO SENDING THE
DISC TO YOU IS A VERY BIG RISK ON MY PART. WHAT IF YOU
NEVER CONTACT ME ANYMORE AND I WILL NOW BE SUCH A
LOOSER SPENDING MY MONEy, TIME AND ENERGY.

THINK OF SOMETHING MORE TRUSTING AND WE WILL DO
THISTOGETHER. REMEMBER IN THE FRAUD WORLD, TRUST IS
NOT AN ISSUE. IF YOU WANT, I CAN GET PICTURES FOR YOU
TO SHOW YOU THE LEVEL I HAVE GONE, THE "WRITTEN" I
SENT TO YOU HAS A SCENE TWO, I CAN SEND THAT IF YOU
WANT. BUT I CANNOT TRUST YOU WITH THAT DOCUMENTRY
BECAUSE I WILL NEVER GET THE MONEY. I DONT CARE WHAT
YOU THINK, I AM ONLY PROTECTING MYSELF AND MONEY.
SINCE WE STARTED ON THIS, YOU HAVE NOT IMPRESSED ME,
YOU HAVE ONLY SUCCEDED IN MAKING ME TRUST YOU. YOU
HAVE NOT CALLED, I DO NOT HAVE YOUR NUMBER AND EVEN
WHILE SENDING THE POSTAL ADD, YOU DID NOT SEND YOUR OR
THE COMPANY'S AND YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE 50,000 USD
WHEN I HAVENT EVEN SEEN 10 USD.

THINK IT OVER

from Treeza Green
date 08-Apr-2007
subject Re: I AM HUMAN

Hi,

Oh my. It is really sad to see you say these things, Mr Momoh. Look!!!! The only thing between you and your MONEY is YOU.

Once we can see your footage, you WILL be paid. All I ned is your specific transfer details to prove it to you. You seem to think that I am a scammer out to hurt you. In all honesty Sir! I find this very insulting. I really do. I'm sorry if you do not believe in me. But I ask you now after all our emails, why do you feel the need to doubt me and everything we are trying to achieve all of a sudden.

If you want your money and to prove yourself wrong and us for real! Then you know what to do.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

to Treeza Green
date 24-Apr-2007

treeza,

i am sure by now you and your whole bunch of hookers now knows that you do not toil with the poisnous piper. all this while, i know what you are doing but i just wanted to know if your case might be different from others in the 419eater.com web site. as i speak, i would want to give you the details of an american man who has just made my day, but for ecurity reasons, i wont.

you lie and i lie, you see we are both liable. if that pic is realy you then you are just as olg hagged as the others before you

from Treeza Green
date 24-Apr-2007

Hi Mr Momoh,

I have been in Barbados this past week. I just now have read your last mails.

I know nothing of this site you speak of. I'm not even going to bother to investigate it either as it is quite obvious you are simply trying your utmost to get more money out of us. All this time, all your excuses and all we've seen are idiotic and paranoid delusions. Do you honestly think we would offer you more money if we thought you weren't interested? I have several other men interested at the moment so if you choose to opt out then it's not that big of a loss.

Whoever is feeding you this information is pretty crazy if you ask me and you are too if you honestly think I am not on the level. And another thing is, the fact that you feel the need to belittle my photo which I sent to you in confidence is very disheartening and frankly very uncalled for.

I think you may burn your footage which I seriously doubt you ever had and say goodbye to our extremely generous offer. It's a shame the world you live in has made you act so incredibly foolish.
--
R.S.V.P

Treeza Green

Story Production Manager

F.U.L.A.D.S News

Alas Mr Momoh was never heard from again..No video footage..But a hell of an off script bait and a majorly emnarrased, pissed off and confused Lad..Touche..he he..

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding!

A great read. For a while I felt like I was watching a movie or reading a book. The ending was a little anti climactic, though. Laughing

Seriously, very impressive. His script was most informative. Stuff like that should all be posted in one place for the newbies like me to read.

Smile

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fanny

Great modality, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed some of it (99.99 % Wink ) and sent the result to a few lads.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not at all..I posted it for that very purpose..I've given up..Besta luck.. Very Happy

Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an incredible bait. And what a prize that video would've been. And it gives us some real insight into how the lads work - and contrary to popular belief, there seems to be some organisation present.

Congratulations. And thanks for treating us to a riveting bait Fanny

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
urban-shakedown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the BUMP!

That was wicked. Really good to see into their world for a little.
Favre4ever
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many times did you try this before you got one?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fanny --- well done --- great work

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every interesting read about their life and how they work. Too bad he never sent the video footage but I think he always was after the money.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4 year necro.........

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic