SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Las Vegas would be appropriate since that is where we stole our cathedral's design from.

Photoshopping courtesy of Big Worm.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
I keep telling and telling folks that western Egypt has all these wonderful left-over World War II minefields.

Northern Chad is also heavily minefielded since the war with Libya but the desert and volcanoes alone will make a long-lasting impression on the mugu.

N'Djamena - Djermaya - Massaguet - Massakory - Moussoro - Salal - Toro - Faya-Largeau - Sherda - Zouar - Bardai - Tieboro - Aozou
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if he leaps off a bridge at this.

Quote:
Dearest Brother Idiot,

I cannot believe that you thought the REAL Reverend William Phystme would ever have time for a scammer like you. Do you have any idea how famous he is? You could probably have an easier time getting hold of the Pope. You can deny it all you like but I know for a fact that you were involved in trying to scam me. If you were any kind of man at all, you would at least admit your mistake.

So, you are going to commit suicide? You are a liar. On the one hand, you claim that it breaks your heart to see your kids sitting at home, not in school, but on the other hand, you speak of leaving them without a father. What do you think would hurt them more you stupid baboon? You are a worse liar than you are a scammer.

Have you ever seen the back of an American one dollar bill? It looks like this: http://www.orwelltoday.com/dollarpyramid2.jpg Now do you understand the irony in you building such a pyramid? I laughed my ass off at your pyramid and ordination ceremony. It looked a lot like the real ceremony that real TWAT ministers perform. Nice job! You get big points for that one.

Here is a word of advise. Stop trying to scam people. Stealing is a sin no matter how you justify it. Not only that, but you never know when the guy answering your stupid letters is a guy like me.

So long fool.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think that he should have had to sacrifice a bull at the top of the pyramid. That could have been an interesting video.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant stuff guys! You know I love a ladder safari!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo
I think I broke/sprained something rotflmao @ Kev's pics LOL_sign You have him whipped, each pic was funnier than the next!! clapping clapping You got him to get a total of SIX tattoos??

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Between RockSTL and me, he has 6 tattoos. So many people have helped bait Kevin on this site, it is hilarious! Once I heard that the TWATs were in Ghana, I knew that Kevin had to get involved.

YW and BW have done tremendous work with these TWATs. They have completely owned them and made fools of them. And still, in the midst of all of their trouble, they believe the church is real!

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo I have just browsed Kevins photos, the guy is a prize idiot! To get him tattoed so many times and have him running around cross country for you, wow serious respect!

I am still browsing and trying to get through all the stickies, hope to try my first bait soon. If I can achieve a fraction of what you guys are doing I will be happy!
Sherlocke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saw the pics. Fantastic. Is this the infamous Kevin?

I been lurking in the background for a while now and am completely astounded at what you guys/gals come up for the lads to do. Even more crazy is that these buggers actually fall for it!

I couldn't read what the tats said. I'd be interested to know about the one on the back left shoulder.

You guys blow me away with your creativity. But, if these guys wouldn't put up with it then we wouldn't be here either!

it is writen in the bible that let the dead burial the dead and let the living burial the living -- Thomas Green
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As for the tats:

Tattoo 1 says Mike Hock Ownz Me,
2 says Church of the Divine Keive (RockSTL's church),
3 says Church of the Hardened Nipple,
4 says A Stands for Agnus (which is never anything CLOSE to what I asked for- so he had to do the next one),
5 says I AM NOT 419 (it has a diamond and an "A"- it was for the Ace of Diamonds in the lad deck project) and
6 says Father Jojo Owns My Life

Sorry for the thread jack guys... Embarassed If anyone has Kevin questions, feel free to PM so I don't dirty up the TWAT thread.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Yea Jojo. Knock it off. No one likes a dirty TWAT (although I understand that there are ointments for that now).

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Hijack]There is a Woo poster who annoys and gets banned from science sites who shills for Hancock and others--"da pyramids made by aliens and like wow." As more than one astronomer has explained to him, he has his maps upside down.

I am SOOOOO tempted to post a link to TWAT for him.[/Hijack]

--J.D.

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BW, YW, & Jojo you are all amazing!!!

Can you instruct the TWATs or Kevin to WU me some cash to cover my medical expenses? I'm sure my ribs are bruised, maybe even cracked, from all the hysterical laughing I've been doing b/c of their silly antics, I laughed and laughed till it hurt Laughing Laughing The least Kevin could do is get another tattoo...there's still room on his lower back & his stomach is completly bare.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the TWAT that threatened to kill himself did not follow through on his threat. Evil or Very Mad He has now contacted the REAL Rev. Phystme.

Quote:
DEAREST REV PHYSTME,

I AM REV ISREAL NNAMDI FROM NIGERIA I JUST WANT TO WRITE TO YOU AND TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE GONE ALL THE PROCESSES THAT I HAD ASKED TO GO BUT ALL I AM SEEN A KIND OF DRAMA BUT I WILL LET YOU SEE OR READ WHAT I MEAN IN MY NEXT MAIL, I HAD FROM SISTER ANITA THAT YOU ARE IN CHAD SO TRY AND GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU,

REV ISREAL NNAMDI

GOD BLESS TAWT

Fortunately, he is intelligent enough to have picked up on the fact that Rev. Phystme is now in Chad. Very Happy Naturally, we will invite Isreal to come to Chad, where he will be rewarded for his faith.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW- What are the teachings of the TWAT concerning suicide? Maybe it should be explained to your friend that only ritual disembowelment (a al hara kiri) is acceptable within the TWAT.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For now, the "real" Rev. Phystme is acting as if he does not know Isreal. He just sent this back to Isreal.

Quote:
Dear Reverend Nnamdi,

Thank you for writing. Please forgive me but have we met? Your name seems familiar to me but I cannot put a face to it. I have not been in contact with Sister Anita for some time now. Communications where I am can be difficult. I am in Oure Cassoni, Chad helping with the relief effort for the refugees from Sudan. We are very low on manpower so I am very busy.

What sort of drama are you refering to? I guess that I have been so busy with things here that I do not catch up on the news the way that I probably should?

Blessings,

Rev. Will U. Phystme

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If its any help to your Lad I am in Ghana on Friday with two mini-buses but only one driver. I need to get them to Abidjan.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't stop laughing at 'surveillance mugu'.

Laughing
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, you should wrap this lad in wrapping paper, put a nice bow around him and send him to yourself for you Bday. He is truly precious. Any chance of getting a video of the suicide? And has he given the subject of 'HOW' any thought yet?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
We doubt that he has given any thought of the "HOW" he will do it, sooooo we were nice enough to do the thinking for him. Hopefully, a trip to Oure Cassoni will do him in.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
Hopefully, a trip to Oure Cassoni will do him in.

That's so far in the middle of nowhere that my old Chad map doesn't even show it.

N'Djamena - Djermaya - Massaguet - Ngoura - Am Djemana - Ati - Oum-Hadjer - Am Himede - Abeche - Am-Zoer - Guereda - Iriba - Oure Cassoni
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the Northern-most town on this map http://www.unhcr.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/home/opendoc.pdf?tbl=PUBL&id=401159eca&page=publ

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hell on earth in Oure Cassoni, I hope he likes deserts Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I honestly cannot believe how thick this mugu is, after finally realizing the con is on, he gleefully jumps BACK onto the hook! What a chucklehead. This gullible chump is clearly in the wrong profession. Confused

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
Any chance of getting a video of the suicide?

A lad snuff film! Most excellent.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic