SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will the real Sussy Owens please stand up? Put one of.......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sidney
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allright here we go. My first real bait, started baiting a couple of years ago and stopped after one aborted attempt when work commitments took over.
I have uploaded a Word .doc which you can download and read. I didn't want to fart about publishing the whole bait on one page and I also wrote the Word document as I was doing the bait.
Judging by what I have seen on the forum this is a (Relatively) competent first attempt. Some of the slaps I gave were (In my opinion, anyway) bloody hilarious and still make me spray tea on my keyboard when I think of them.

I would very much appreciate it if my fellow baiters could download and peruse the document and give me some honest and constructive opinions, this will help me in future baits.
The document is here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/26559310/Beaverhousen.doc.html
Apologies for using Rapidshare, I know it's a bit of a pain but the results are worthwhile.
Big Thanks and kudos to Krona for mentoring me through this first bait, wouldn't have lasted half as long without your advice!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

My parents were wiped out in the Liverpudlian flatulence epedemic of 1968...

Since you asked for a pointer I have one point. It seems you are working harder than the mugu. Turn the tables on him. Make him work harder than you. There's some really good stuff in your bait. Make sure you recycle it.

All in all, not bad. Kept the little trout on for 30 pages of some serious lad abuse. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Sidney
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it looks like I may be working harder than him, but I was enjoying it too much and my imagination takes over at times. I just can't help myself!
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it's work if you're having fun. Work is something you HAVE to do. That bait sounded like FUN. Keep up the good FUN Laughing

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the screaming heebiejeebies must be well-known on the Ivory Coast - your lad seems to have sussed that, or else he gave up after having to jump through hoops for you. Laughing The late addition of the religious stuff by you had him turning to God remarkably quickly, which was funny to read. Nice work. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really liked the religious angle too. It's quite easy to push the religion button with a lot of scammers, but it's really hard to get them to stop once started!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Sidney

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic