SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hope that photos to record this great event are taken.

After this, the name of TWAT will be mud of all over Ghana and Nigeria Laughing Laughing
I wonder how long before the Nigerian FBI will start looking for you Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Curse you Timezone!! It's already 7pm 1 May here............ as usual all the good stuff will happen after I've gone to bed. I await my morning login + cuppa.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's 1PM in Accra...no news from the TWATS yet?! I hope they didn't really run out of money so they can get to the Internet cafe to let s know what's going on. TWATS gotta learn how to budget their money better, especially when taking international road trips.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't hear from the lads for a while. They could get beaten, arrested, harassed by the bank officials and other lads... it ought to be a rough day for them.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ One can only hope Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ I'd be hoping for all three!

Beaten, harassed then arrested but any order would do! Laughing
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no word from Kevin. I got this last night:

Quote:
Sorry i don't louk what i write i can i know them give them my number to call me so will can meet?

Looks as if he was planning on meeting. The first comment was after I slapped him for being sloppy with his spelling.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not plan on this happening on a national holiday but boy was the timing good! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dearest Rev Phystme,U William,

Thanks for the mails and kevins picture that you send to us we are very greatful,Daddy the mean issue now is that today is national day in Accra and we have located the Bank and we find out that today is publc holiday,I don't think Kevin we be able to get his way through ,please kindly mail him to still come and pick us up,because yesterday will sleap under the tree,no food to eat,the money Rev Omoruyi sold on his phone is the one that we are using to mail you since all this while,and now the money is finished so please try and make sure that Kevin we come to our aid thank and God bless you.
GOD BLESS TWAT

Rev,Omoruyi and Rev isreal

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I guess they meet tomorrow then? Did they not meet? Or was that sent before the proposed meet? Hehe, the longer we can drag this out, the more miserable for them.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
yesterday will sleap under the tree

[MontyPython]When I were a lad I used to dream of sleeping under a tree..[/MontyPython] Very Happy

Purple Flower
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Man, they are having it so easy sleeping under a tree, do they think they are on holiday or something Laughing

BW, did you see my post on page 9 about the Ghana tips page, the source code of the "submit a tip" page shows that tips sent using the form are sent to this email addy:

[email protected]

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BW- Do we want to just give your lads Kevin's phone number? Or email? We could set up another time and place, I just need to know before noon (our time). Kevin usually emails me around 5 PM our time and I am heading out of the office around noon. So I would like to email him and let him know any plans before I leave.

Ask your boys if anyone came up and talked to them when they were at the bank... those were the instructions I gave all of the random Accra lads.

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP

Yea I saw that. Thanks! This will be great for later Accra baits as well! I will email the police dept. today about the meeting.

@Jojo
Tomorrow at noon sounds good to me. I will explain to the TWATs about not know that it was a holiday. Whats one more night sleeping under a tree anyhow? Very Happy People do that all the time for recreation Wink I can give them Kevins number but they sold their phone Laughing I can give them Kevin's email address as well. Sound good?

As far as I know they did not meet but I will wait a couple of hours to see if they still went.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just came up with a better idea. How about instead of giving them Kevin's real address, you give them an address that you own? He doesn't know their names, so it doesn't matter. That way, we can control what they talk about. I don't want them discussing this stuff. You know? Let me know what you think about that. I would rather have the control over this.

Also, we need to tip off the police.

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE...looks like Kevin was a no show but the TWATs went to the bank Very Happy

Quote:
DEAREST REV,PHYSTME U.WILLIAMS,

SIR,WE JUST COMIMG FROM THE BANK AND KEVIN DID NOT COME,WE WAITED AND WAITED AND THE SECURITIES STARTED ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR MISSION THERE ,AND WE CONLDN'T HAVE ANY COGENT REASSON TO GIVE THEM,PLEASE WE ARE COMFUSE BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS REALY HAPPINING, PLEASE SEND US THAT $200.00 SO THAT WE WILL NOT DIE BY HUGGER OR YOU MAY SEND KEVIN TO COME TO OUR RESQUE,TO NIGHT WE ARE STILL GOING TO SLEEP UNDER THE TREE,NO FOOD IN THE STOMACH,THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS TWAT.

REV,OMORUYI AND REV ISREAL

So the meeting will be rescheduled for tomorrow at noon. I will also send an anonymous tip to the police today Very Happy

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Die by Hugger?

I thought the Huggers were on their side?
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That'll be the tree huggers, very particluar abot who sleeps under their trees.

No word of a crowd turning up then?
(other than the one watching this thread)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What? No buncha greedy lads showing up for an easy payday?? They really are a lazy bunch, aren't they, unless they were all skulking in the shadows somewhere.

I agree with slowfreddie that there certainly is a crowd watching this thread, and I would imagine that it's bigger than any the lads will muster.

I try to imagine them sleeping under the tree, and saving there last bit of $$ to get internet time. My guess is that with impending LE involvement and lad insolvency we'll abruptly lose contact with our lads. I wonder if there will be any jail time involved.

On a more global level I can imagine that our lads are feeling just how 419 vics must feel when they keep seeing their $$ disappear and get increasingly desperate, especially when they have stolen or imbezzeled or simply gotten into huge debt in the hopes of a big payoff.

And so the saga continues . . .

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out 800 ASEM's to lads within 200 miles of Accra, and all I got was one more for the party:

Quote:
Igwe Chukwu to me
Dear Scumbag Baiter,

Thank you so much for finally coming to our rescue by send the money. I was hope you will be kind enough to resend the money in bit through western union money transfer. I was realibly infomed by the bank that the money won't be out until about a week or two.

I pray you give this idea of sending the money through western union money transfer a second thought a second thought to make the whole lots easy for us to collect the money.

The money can be sent to Mr. Kofi A. Danquah by tomorrow. I will be so happy to meet with the bishops and also get to know them too. Till then remain blessed on the Lord as we look forward to a better and greater tomorrow.

Jack

Plus this from somebody else:
Quote:
Stealing in the name of the Lord

Was that an accusation? A statement of intent? A random babble? Only Shiver knows....

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now might be a good time to ask if they can think of any good reason why this is happening to them.
Have they ever sinned or committed any wrong doing? The eye of TWAT sees all men's sins.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent out more emails telling them that the meeting has been rescheduled for tomorrow. I think a lady from Ivory Coast is in Ghana now to meet them, but she could be lying. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, one lad was definitely not impressed with the looks of Kevin or the TWATs.

Quote:
soooooooooooooooooooo the caw boy and men are the bank official why not use better and nice gentle men picture for your work guy?naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wahhhhhhhhh.who go believe say the face of those hungry men are bank officails even the boy with the box who look like moluwe conductor-------------------i hay

Okochi(Ghana)

Goat

pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had to laugh at what Okochi (above) had to say to jojobean. He clearly can spot a scam when he sees one, at least in this case. I wonder if he's been successfully baited before? I loved the comment about the "face of those hungry men" and the "moluwe conductor", whatever that means. Obviously something a guyman would know about, though.

I hope our lads are having fun under their tree!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pug wrote:
"moluwe conductor", whatever that means

Moluwe is a bus system in Nigeria. I don't know what the connotations of being called a bus conductor are, though. I appreciate Okochi's smart-arse reporting (especially since he described them as 'hungry' Laughing ).

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghana police received a tip today:

Quote:
Dear Sir

I write to you because I have a tip for your police department. I overhead two men talking about a big cocaine deal tomorrow. They are supposed to meet outside Prudential Bank at Makola Market in Accra at 12pm. The two men's names are . They will be dressed in white robes with pink sashes. They are pretending to be religious men as to not arrouse suspicions. A third man, by the name of Kevin, will be carrying a bag with money and drugs inside. They plan to do this in the middle of the day without anyone suspecting. I do hope you have time to send officers there to arrest these criminals!

Regards,
Reverend Dover

Going to email the papers again and see if any reporters will make the trek out tomorrow to see what will happen. Also, our TWATs have been fasting for the meeting Very Happy

Quote:
DEAREST,REV PHYSTME,

thanks for your mail,Sir i must tell you that we did not recieve any money details,
yes i have email kevin and he said that we are going to meet tomorrow,by noon but as i am writting you nowwe have not eat since morninig Crying or Very sad ,so pleaseyou have to do something,thanks and God bless you and Godbless TWAT

and Rev. Phystme's reply:

Quote:
That is good that everything is prepared for tomorrow. So did you not go to Western Union to pick up the money? I cannot find the slip
anywhere. My altar boy wired the 200 dollars to you Isreal under your
name. I believe the test question was "I am?" and the answer was "a
TWAT"
Laughing I hope this helps!

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This really is epic. I hope the cops show up!

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic