SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*removed*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*removed*

Last edited by Tikk on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, everything about it smells of scam. But nevertheless...

It's a bit hard to say without the headers. I have yet to see a fair plea that looks like a scam coming out of Nigeria, but then again, I'm pretty new at this. I'd love to hear the other input.

Even so, just probe the guy and see what he wants, perhaps from another account. Explain your concerns and see what he turns up with.

If he's a scammer, throw him in the Surplus forum. I have a weak spot for charity lads Twisted Evil

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IF YOU COULD BRING ME TO YOUR COUNTRY TO SERVE OR WORK UNDER YOU I WILL BE VERY HAPPY.I AM VERY READY TO DO ANY KIND OF JOB.

Would you leave your suffering family to die while you work in another country???

It sounds just like a lad playing from a different angle,,, the old heart string routine Evil or Very Mad

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS::::

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108549

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony

Last edited by Dark Spirit on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this from google
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108549

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=763778

http://419mail.blogspot.com/2007/04/please-for-gods-sake.html

this should get you started with your decision.
and here's a piccie
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=312213253&size=o

EDIT: Does this mean he owns his own company?
http://br.tradeholding.com/default.cgi/action/viewcompanies/companyid/93165/
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ icrighthruU

Thanks for making me feel stupid. I guess i should have googled it beforehand Laughing.

It's strange though. If i was nigerian and wanted to get out of the country, that would be how i would go about it.

You live and learn.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE CHOSEN TO BEG YOU RATHER THAN TO SCAM YOU

I think that sums it up, he may be laying on the sob story with a trowel, but at least there is no promise of future millions for you.

I have one lad who tries to scam me first, and if that doesn't work out he resorts to out and out begging. He is waiting for a car that has gone by sea via Scampatroller's courier service. And via Australia.

Dan thinks Roy Cr0pper is his Dad, for some reason. Shocked

Quote:

dan d4nino to me

Dad on the 13th of this month is my birth day so dad what are u going to buy for me as a gift Dad

Quote:
Roy Cr0pper to dan

A begging bowl?

I think beggars are a pain, but you shouldn't beat up on them, save your ammo for the bastards that deserve it.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tikk,

I will not go into details but I have been married for 23 years and my wife has been ill for the last eight of those years. I struggle every day. NOTHING comes easy for me and my family. I hope you never go through what we deal with on a daily basis.

HOWEVER, I have never asked anyone for help and I won't start now.

You don't OWE anyone anything. Bait as you please or have mercy and ignore. It's your choice in my opinion.

Always,
B. A. Ware

P. S. I know you have heard it before, but I will say it from experience, "Love what you have becaues it could be gone tomorrow"
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tikk--^^^

QUOTE:
TO CONTACT YOU FOR A HELP PLEASE.I DON'T WANT TO BE A SCAMMER AS MOST OF THE YOUTHS HERE HAS BECOME [unq]

Uhhhh-what youths and where? In the netcafe in Festac Town? Your Lad is quite apologetic and acting mis-understood. The sympathy-sincerity ploy. He didn't explain how he got your email address, but he wants you to know in vague terms that he is not as bad as the other criminals. And wants you to know he is aware about scammers too.. Hmm...Maybe that will make you trust him and send him cash.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*DISCLAIMER*

Don't expect me to ever be serious again. I come here to have fun and make jokes.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am seeing more 'begging' mails coming into my catcher account from Lads, usually wanting school/university fees, and being a kind of softy I usually leave them be.

However, the fact is, they come into my special 'catcher' accounts, so thay are getting my addie from guest books and are spending their time in internet cafes, not studying. Where I live, if you haven't got money for university, you go out to work. If they get money from internet begging it will only encourage them to continue their studying in the internet cafe, so I plan to give these Lads a ruthless experience to remember.

I imagine that they are 'bottom rung' Lads and a swift kick up the ass may put them off this as an occupation. I have knowm a few rare cases where a misguided local charity may use guest books to attempt to obtain funding, but that is very unusual, and I would warn them off. Otherwise all mail in my catcher account is fair game.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic