SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Barrister Can Retire Now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it was too much trouble for my barrister to fill out a couple WU secure forms, he actually told me to go get my money back. Unfortunatly WU said the cash had already been picked up but my barrister claims he did not do such a ting.
So now there are even more forms to fill out because of the WU lost money investigation. The barrister was not very professional in his email when he found out this information, the F word even appeared on three seperate occasions. I told him it wasn't my fault and he could go F himself and I will not continue this deal with such a Fing Prick Bastard SOB.
I demanded another barrister.
Well I got a sweet apology letter and we decided that while the WU investigation is going on I will pay another way.
BUT....... the IFUNASS has flagged his email
(for possible terrorism or fraud) and now the government has sent him PRAT forms. He sent me a copy of the IFUNASS email and I told him he had nothing to worry about as long as he's not a terrorist or doing any thing fraudulent, he will be fine.
I just recieved an URGENT email stating that if I don't send the 1800.00 security and insurance fee this would happen.
Quote:
because i had from the management this morning that any winner that fail to pay up for his insurance and courier cost before monday morning will loose his money to the organization.

Well I gently responded that "I will not miss some thing I never had" and he can have the money all to himself. I typed up a letter giving him my 17 or so million in lottery winnings and told him to take good care of his children and take a nice long vacation because I can tell that his job is stressing him out way too much.

I'm so sorry to betray the group by giving my money away like this, can you guys ever forgive me?
Twisted Evil
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk! you've been here less than 3 weeks and already you've lost the Company 17 million. That'll come out of your wages.
Interesting idea though.
You may lose him or you may get an 'extension' to the deadline.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He jut told me if "the company" saw my letter giving him my winnings then he would be fired Exclamation
[email protected] and his lottery scam needs to have a few more visitors. I am going to inquire from another addy. That's his I put here. I don't think I'll need to add the original scam letter, it's fairly typical.
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should threaten to send them the letter unless he gives you blackmail payments then? That ought to confuse him for a bit.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Idea Hellbastard. I have sent him another email saying the WU investigators are 100% sure he picked up the money. I went off in quite a bitch fit accusing him of being a lier and a thief!
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi IC!

I have a character named Horace C Rumpole QC. I usually get him involved in disputes with barristers. You could use such a ploy with a similar character and the threat of a class action by all those people gypped out of prize money.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic