SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When is a bait successful

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally see a bank account as a trophy - and I aim for them now.

Every minute wasted is just that, but getting bank accounts closed down I do enjoy. (also making the lads paraniod of another failed trip to WU). I mainly straight bait, so I am changing their perception of victims, hopefully making them lose patience a lot quicker and insulting real victims in the process.

The other thing I do enjoy is the point in a bait where we revert to insults. I've done that twice with one of my more arrogant pets, and he still comes crawling back.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting the Lad stranded in another country is nice.

But I've got to agree with the general consensus that wasting their time and money is a success. Also it makes them wary of any genuine victim who asks a strange question, they think of the time when they were baited - hopefully without knowing - and may in fact drop a potential victim.

Some times - and it's amazing how often this happens - you'll get copied a real victim's e-mail addy so you can contact them direct and warn them. Stopping someone sending money to the Lads, that is a success.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
saltire
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wanamaker wrote:
Thanks for the help, signed up for a mentor, I think a lunatic suits my style. I dont want to PM the lads but i do enjoy firing off a few real time, on the fly, subtle slaps when I catch them online.

What exactly do you mean by signing up for a mentor? Thats a phrase Ive seen severel times here.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read all about it Smile

Quote:
For all newcomers to the site, starting your first bait can be a daunting task. I for one had to go through several sleepless nights and numerous changes of underwear every time I received a reply.

I know that many would dearly love to join in the fun, but feel that they wouldn’t have a clue where to start or for that matter what to do when things got a bit tricky. To this end, and please don’t take this as an affront on your baiting skills or intelligence. All newcomers are more than welcome to post in this thread or Pm me and I will happily assign them a mentor, who would act…not so much as mentor, but more as a co-baiter, assisting in guiding you through your first steps and hopefully assisting in the completion of your first bait.

Please PM me if you would like to participate

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16765&highlight=mentor

Cherrie will assign a mentor for you Laughing just PM cherrie

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As many have said...

Anytime you bring suffering to the lads and waste their time, you have a successful bait. It's not about the trophies, it's about wasting their time. Anything you can do to keep the lads' claws away from victim is a good thing.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
saltire
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dark Spirit wrote:
Cherrie will assign a mentor for you Laughing just PM cherrie

Oh I see, I don't think I'll need that Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic