SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a week - now Mr Dong sets the FBI on my tail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His name is Dong Bin but I always call him Mr Dong, and to be honest I have treated him like dirt from day one - as he so richly deserves. He has however shown the patience of a saint, and this comes after I forfeit his second cheque for breach of contract. I presume it's somewhere in the postal sorting system in Berkshire - and what a burk.

Quote:
WARNING TO YOU...

Dear D**** B**** ,

We have been waiting to hear from you very since, I have personally sent you several email regarding the payment from our customer from our client which we know it's in your account for disborsment.

Hope you are not trying to run away with our money, because if you do so, we have already sent that security such as the FBI and other security agency in the state to locate you with your contact address as well as your identity.

It seems you forgot you are dealing with Government company in China so we have all legal document and sevice to track you down. For your information you have the next 24 hours to get back to us with the status of the fund before we start our legal action agaist you. Hope all this is clear to you,

I wait your further responds.

Have a nice day.

I replied saying he knows why he lost the cheques and they now constitute liquidated damages for his breaches, and that if he starts to adopt the agreed procedure I am prepared to let bygones be bygones.Laughing

I expect more than FBI threats dammit !!! Twisted Evil I'm not some feckin' joker Very Happy

Edit: I forgot to include the header to his message - oooooh scarey

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh! Gomer I can feel you shaking all the way over here.(Behind the fridge). Cool Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we've established a good working relationship. I treat him like dirt and he complains. I can get worse threats out of him I'm sure - gonna try hard anyway.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm learning, whats with the "have a nice day" after the threat. I love this.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Better watch out, those LD's will kill all their corporate profits !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic