SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They're threatening to give the Queen my money!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just another example of the rich getting richer! Since my late brothers (who I never heard of) fund has been laying dormant for so many years, the bank is threatening to give my funds to the Queen of England if I don't cough up the consignment charge!

Quote:
BEFORE YOUR FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU, YOU HAVE TO RE-ACTIVATE YOUR LATE BROTHERS ACCOUNT WHICH HAS BEEN DORMANT OVER 9 YEARS NOW.BEFORE YOUR FUNDS CAN BE TRANSFERD.ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF ENGLAND, ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS STAYED MORE THAN 9 YEARS MUST BE RE-ACTICATED, OR YOUR FUNDS WILL BE SENT INTO QUEEN ELIZABETHS ACCOUNT IF THE ACCOUNT IS NOT RE-ACTIVATED.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it should be it's got her picture on it.. Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd rather HRM get it than some corrupt African dictator.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy I would get right on this. I am sure that the bank can structure this as a 100% risky free transaction!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wondered where her wealth came from.. now we know

Purple Flower
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least it will clear Princes William and Harry's bar tab and leave QEII with just enough to buy a new handbag.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Frank Horrigan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

considering she is queen on the commonwealth - she doesn't get paid that much,

maybe she SHOULD get into this 419 business......Razz

Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her that you don't mind at all as your second brother (who you didn't mention so far, because you wanted to keep it risky free) is the Queen's chief accountant.
Unfortunately, he's also an untrustworthy, alcoholic drug addict, who's been on the fiddle for years and, because you're the only one who knows this, will happily divert half of the money to you, just so you keep quiet about it all... Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic