SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya gotta love this bait. Very Happy Those poor schmucks chasing all over the place in their white robes and pink sashes. I still think that it would be a nice gesture to offer to WU them some $$ to help with the unexpected expenses, unless the fruitless trips to WU would cause them to twig. That might be a final resort if you think you're going to lose them, though. A little session with would be just what they need to take their minds off their troubles!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pug wrote:
I still think that it would be a nice gesture to offer to WU them some $$ to help with the unexpected expenses, unless the fruitless trips to WU would cause them to twig.

The amount these two have traveled so far probably equals at least a thousand trips to WU. You also have to remember that they think they are receiving a 200K grant each.

So here is a brief update. Jojo is going to send his lad, Kevin, to Accra to meet the two TWATs. Kevin has been instructed to bring two briefcases that have combination locks. We are unsure if he can get them. If he can, then it gets interesting. Both TWATs will meet Kevin who will pretend to be the Engineers assistant. Kevin will give each of them a locked briefcase and both of them will know ahead of time that they will not receive the combination until they email Rev. Phystme. Kevin has met one of these TWATs before when he tried to visit the pyramid so the whole plan could fall to pieces pretty quickly. Either way, this is going to get interesting!

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BW is right, as long as these lads and Kevin meet, there is absolutely no bad ending to this! If Kevin and this guy recognize each other, then the utter disappointment that they will face is enough joy for us. If they don't, and Kevin is able to get them the briefcases, they are going to be quite pissed when they think Kevin chopped his dollar.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GOD BLESS TWAT

That is the smartest thing I have ever heard a mugu say. Laughing
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^haha..yea that is how I was signing off my emails to this lad and like a lad, he stole it and made it his own Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They will surely recognize each other. Didn't TWAT #1 even loan Kevin some money so that he could get home? They probably spoke for a long time that day - surely it is not something they have forgotten. It wasn't even that long ago was it?

Perhaps you should let them know who they are meeting so that there are no surprises, well, not untill after they open the briefcases of course Laughing

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Nope, that was Roycropper's Sea Mugu that Kevin gave money.

Then, Kevin met another of Roy's lads and went to Benin City, Nigeria to tear down the TWAT pyramid. This mugu is the owner of the TWAT pyramid. So, they met each other as Kevin and Emmanuel tried to tear down the pyramid. This was bck in December.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safaris, pyramids, etc... honestly, what could be worst than meeing the infamous "Kevin"?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
thestringer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i love this thread Very Happy

maybe for a future safari we could get the a load of the lads to meet up for a lad Olympics.

The long distance race - lad's V's lad's
The fastest Wood carver
Dare devil Lad's
The fastest to be skint lad who wonders round the street's
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin is pretty dense, but he should be there. I don't know if he understands the briefcase concept though... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
This meet up i did't understand this you want me to get two briefcases and fill it with papar or fill them up with cash i don't understand this?

Goat

DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin should fill the briefcases full of paper. That way the mugus will really be pissed when they open them. They will definitely think Kevin chopped their dollar.

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yup thats what the plan is. Although it would be funny if we told Kevin to fill it with money...haha

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think if Kevin had money to fill up to briefcases he would probably not be going to this meeting. Hehe. I presume your lads are still there Big Worm...

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TWAT#1 is leaving for Accra now. TWAT#2 needs a phone call.

EDIT: Both TWATs are leaving for Accra.

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8

Last edited by Big Worm on Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BW orr YW

I just got this from my Knight Templar. He was going to place the Opus Dai flag on the pyramid

Quote:
Dear Father Dxxxxxxxx,

Good day. Please note that I left my house this morning at about 7.30 am and I went to Ejigbo local government area to search for the location but unfortunately I was unable to find it. Nobody seems to know the location. I keep on asking the local taxi drivers and the motorcycle riders and no one seems to help.
They said the address is incomplete that there must be either a bus/stop or the name of the area before the street name.
Father please helps me solve this as soon as you can because I intended to have it done this week.

Your son xxxxx.

Is there any way for you guys to get a true address from your mugus.
It does not matter which pyramid

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about the Lagos pyramid? Was that the one you tried?

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I gave my mugu both addressess, I told him that the Benin one was the
taget Pyramid. I checked the IPs and its different from the regular
one.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yea Benin is a hard one to find. I remember telling you that. Perhaps your lad can find the one in Lagos.

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea:

Tell him to fill the briefcases with paper, but also put one or two coins inside, not only does this make the other guys think that Kevin chopped their dollar, but that he also added insult to injury by leaving them only a few cents in change! I know Kevin is probably hanging on to any spare change he may have, but it's worth a try, I say anything that will increase the others' anger at Kevin and lead to a more severe beating is worth suggesting!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo

Both TWATs are on there way now or will be shortly. They will both be dressed in their ceremonial white robes with pink sashes so Kevin will know who to meet. My video lad flaked out on me but I am still pressing to get him to go and record the meeting on his cell phone. A couple of things..

Kevin must tell them that Harold was unable to make the meeting on account that he was called to another site at the last minute. However, Kevin has the authority to release the briefcases to our TWATs. Kevin should not mention anything that could kill this bait. Make sure he keeps it simple. If they ask alot of questions, he can just answer "I dont know". Hopefully he gets locking briefcases.

This should be fun!

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent to Kevin to clarify everything:

Quote:
Kevin,

You must tell them you are meeting for Harold. You will know the men because they will be dressed in the typical white ceremonial robes, as is customary with churches. They will have pink sashes. If they ask a lot of questions, just reply "I Don't Know". They will want to know the contents of the briefcase. That is not for them to know. This is for your payday Kevin, but don't mention that. Do not ask them many questions. Keep this simple Kevin. This will get you your money.

Kevin- Answer me the following questions:

1. Have you gotten the briefcases?
2. Do you have a camera and a friend to video and take pictures?
3. Are you going to be there Friday morning at the Golden Tulip Hotel at 9AM?
4. Do you understand my instructions?

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how he will answer those questions, hmmmm

1. With paper or money
2. Send money for me to buy camera
3. What is Tulip Hotel
4. I know nothing

Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
FPoops
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I wonder how he will answer those questions, hmmmm

1. With paper or money
2. Send money for me to buy camera
3. What is Tulip Hotel
4. I know nothing

Laughing

with a lot more mis-spellings

FUCK YOUR ASS WITH THE DEM GAMES THAT YOU PLAYING TOO SHIT!!! WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT GAMES DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL GAMES ITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING CALL GAMES AND DONT WANT TO READ FROM YOU KNOW MORE FUCK YOUR ASS PIG - George

"You got me, very tight, right by the balls." - D1no

" I have been injected out my house since three weeks ago" - Casm1r
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word from the TWATs today?

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No updates to be had. They are both on there way to Accra today. Now tomorrow, I should be getting some nice emails Twisted Evil

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic