SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need some assistance from experienced scambaiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chopper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been corresponding with a scammer who is "wanting to buy my car" from a posting on craig's list. Unfortunately i did not discover this website until i had already started communicating, so they know my real name and email address. I would like to keep this going, so need some advice on how best to proceed with this. THey have offered payment in the way of a cashier's cheque in excess of my asking price, and i just have to send them the difference. what are my next steps, and have i screwed myself by communicating with them with my real name and email address?

Help please?!
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome chopper. If the scammer has your real personal details then you should just drop him, cease all further communication and ignore him if he tries to contact you. First rule of baiting = Bait Safe!

There are plenty more scammers out there for you to play with but first you need to get yourself a safe email address (gmail, hushmail, fastmail), then read and re-read all the Stickies here which contain all the useful and important information you need, plus a lot more you didn't know you needed. Once you are up to speed then go and take your pick of fresh new lads from our Surplus Letters forum.

If you need extra help or advice then sign up for a mentor (details in Stickies). Enjoy!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Others will say "OMG, drop it immediately and bury your computer at least 6 feet in rocky soil. Then change your name and move to Albania." I would say that you should not do anything to make them mad. There isn't much you can do since they know who you are but they will not act on it unless you really piss them off.
You could let them send the check then tell them that the bank told you it is bogus. They will probably disappear. If not you should drop them and stop responding. You could use their email address and send an email to them from a new untraceable email account under a fake name and tell them you sent the money they requested for building the church, etc. etc. (find ASEM info around here) See if they answer. You could put the item up for sale again under fake information and go from there.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say, I am your long lost niece who has just found you and I need the car for college. Offer him your deepest apology and tell him family comes first and you know he'll understand. ignore him after that
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

get him to send the cheque then tell him it was bogus, if he hassles you tell him you have sent all your mail to the FBI

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Requote of previous post removed - Eight

That one's great too and it's actually the truth but make sure you let him know that the bank has charged you a $45.00 bounced check fee and because they took that fee out of your account 3 other checks also bounced $45.00 x3 and you had to suspend your account until your next pay check in order to catch up with all the lost money this transaction has cost you. Boy are you mad Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic