SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Louis the Cheque Scammer - Going on Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know quite a few of us were baiting I just got notice from him that he's sent me a duff cheque to my fictional address. He gave me DHL no' which I checked out and it's legit

So my question is can I report this to DHL, the police, Mulder and Sculley or what? Obviously I want to get this guy stopped.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Rodus on Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like Louis is getting a bit miffed Laughing

Hello,
I will like you to do these cos its very urgent i guess there is no return address on it ok all you need to do for the donation to get to you is to call them to bring it to your house, i understand they came and you where no where to be found so i want you to call them now all you need to do is to go the site DHL..com and place the tranking number so you can also call them in the process ok.

AM here.

God Bless

and my response

Louis, I am a busy man. I offered to help you out from the goodness of my heart yet you seem more interestd in pulling my plonker. I asked for scans of the checks so if anything went wrong then we would have proof but you never did this. Can you not follow simple requests? I can't just contact DHL and say come to my house as I am often out and about. For a charity you are operating in an extremely shabby way. If my company operated like this we would be bankrupt. As using a courier service is obviously beyond you may I suggest that I meet your client face to face and he passes the check to me directly. Then I can send you the money.
Yours
XXX

Lets try and get a safari out of this lads US contact

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God this guy is starting to really get on my nervers.

Hello Mr XXX,
Top of the days to you and your family, i got your mail and i guess you know what you are doing to the leaser charity home which are really in need of the donation for the up keeping for the life of the homeless, But as you can see I personally sent you the tracking number which contain the status of the donation that was sent to you by ours sponsors.

I will really appreciate it if you can contact them cos its says here that they want the receiver to contact them and i hope by now you know what this means to the life of the homeless one's, please get back to me immediately.

God Bless You.

Louis.

Yes Louis, but we both know there are no orphans don't we.

Louis, do not take that tone of voice with me, if you
had bothered to go about this in the way I had
requested we would not have an issue. Therefore it is
you to blame if the orphans are in trouble. I have
contacted DHL and explained the situation, they say
they need a signiature but I am rarely at home so this
could be a problem. They will try once more and if
i'm not there then your client will have to meet with
me to pass over the check, or I will have to find
another address for you to send it to, perhaps my
cousin as he is too ill nowadays to leave the house so
he could sign for it. Get your act together Louis as
this is starting to become most tiresome.
XX

If he don't wanna go on safari then I at least want a cheque sent to a drop box so I've got something to hang on my wall

Twisted Evil

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Top of the days to you

Ohhh no Rodus - you better watch out - I think he's a Terry Wogan fan Laughing

When I get one of these rolling I'll ask for scanned copies to sent to me first, like you did, and if they don't do it - I'll say I kept it because they didn't do as I told them, and that next time if they do as I say they'll get paid.

They may not be happy, but I think they'll understand you won't be messed with, as you mess hell out of them. From the charity side, maybe you could say you donated it to your good cause as you can't recognise which cheque is which without a copy first. Your old and dotty book keeper just treats them all the same unless you get a copy in advance.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's responding pretty quickly now.

Tracking detail provided by DHL: 3/31/2007, 5:46:02 am pt.
Also here is the number to contact them Call 1-888-273-8876
All i want you to understand here is that i care so much for the lifes of the these people and it will be a serious hurt to me to see them suffer or go through some horrible pain cos of insufficient funds. Please try and understand my obligations. kindly get back to me and can you ask your cousin to sign for the donation.
Louis

I'm going to play a bit longer with him then bring in my 'cousin' who may not be as honest as I'm trying to make out
Wink

Louis, I've just emailed my cousin in the UK to ask if
he can help and will let you know when he responds.
As I said i've contacted DHL but they are not helpful.
I will tell you one more time, If you do not send me
a scanned image before the check is sent you will not
recieve ANY of the money. I will instead donate it to
the charity I work for, The Don Testosterone
Foundation.
XXX

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now poor Louis is starting to get really worried Twisted Evil

Mr XX,

Listen you know what is at stake here we all know that the lifes of these people mean alot to us, i really want to know now since you are not at home how will you get the donation from DHL cos they will not drop it if they don't see someone or a signature i hope you know that right...... XX can you get someone who is close to you or near by your house to get it sign and keep the donation still you get back cos i hope you know what this mean to the life of the homeless in africa where we are experiening a rapid growth in the population of the homeless one's.

Pleae kindly get someone to get the donation signed and keep for you ok,i hope you can do that fast and also concerning the scan for the donation i have made that clear to our sponsor's how will be send the donation, they will send it to you immediately and i guess you know that we can send it to you cos we are not the one's who send's the donation.

Happy Sunday,

Louis

Then 2 minutes later!

Please get back to me immediately to know what is happening ok,just get it done for me ok and God will reward you for that Amen. cos i can stand this anymore. Laughing

So lets see how much abuse he'll take Laughing

Louis, stop being so damn pushy. I've spoken to my
cousin in the UK and she's willing to accept the
check. If you'd sent me a bloody scan I would have
the proof of postage but you screwed that up didn't
you. Are you some kind of inbred hillbilly? Is your
mother also your sister? I keep pointing out that I
don't have time to chase after DHL, they left me on
hold for a half sodding hour. Once more, scan the
check or the proceeds are going to the Don
Testosterone Foundation.
XXX

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the answer to how much abuse he'll take? A lot Laughing He's now apologising to me for being such a pushy little $hit.

Hello Mr XXX,

Top of the day to you and your famliy, sorry if i have sounded so pushing about the donation on dhl but i will like you to know that it was not my intendtion to do that but due to the sitution of things down here that was why i wanted you to get the doantion on monday by all means.

Please i will like to know when you will get back from your traveling so that i can keep them informed about the situation of things,and you know that they can't come unless you call them snice you have called them and your cousin will sigh for you then we have to wait for you to get back.Then as for the scan copy of the donation we do not have the scan copy of the donation here but i will try to ask the donor if they have the copy of the dontion so that i can send to you and you can know the sitution of things.

I will be waiting for your reply

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to bring in the cousin

Louis, I've spoken to my cousin and she is happy to
help for charity. She should be emailing you at some
point tomorrow to confirm details. For christs sake
remember the scan and to put a return address on the
envelope this time as we don't want a repeat of last
time. I don't trust courier services.
XXX

I really want a return address from this boy.

Get me inform with what she will be doing for the laser charity home, and what are we going to do about the donation that what sent to you pleae let me know what they are saying about the donation and are you back home now i hope so,cos you will be receiving some donation soon.

God Bless

Louis

He just isn't understanding that any cheques he sends to my New Jersey address are going to take up permanent residence in a DHL clearing house
Laughing

Thanks to I now have a UK dropbox addy which dear old Louis can use, so I should hopefull be getting some nice cheque scans soon. Because louis is in Nigeria and the cheques are being sent from the US this is obviously a group operation. I wonder how long the rest of the Lads involved will put up with Louis and his cock ups Twisted Evil

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from my favorite Lad

Listen, XXX
Have been informed that they have just sent something to confirm the computers and i hope you are right about the information you gave me, Due to my understanding it was there last money they use in sending the person to Accra and definatly the person will be out of money when he get there so please onces more hope that is the correct address.

What name do you use in sending the computer cos i guess there should be a name to claim to receive the goods you sent, So let wait and see what happen.

Thanks for your effort God Bless.

Louis

Hopefully this means that one of his mate from lagos is now on the way to Accra Laughing I've asked him to email me when he gets there but boy is he gonna be mad when the computer shipment has gone 'missing' maybe he'll take it out on Louis.

I'm 99% sure Louis is actually being straight here as he seems to have fallen for it hook, line and sinker and was pretty desperate to get his hands on the goods

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic