SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yay, I'm a winner again!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
insertanally
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

CONSOLATION WINNER NOTICE

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email coupon number which was selected among the 6 lucky consolation prize winners Your email ID identified with coupon No. PBL2348974321 and was selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game. You have won a consultation cash prize

of GBP 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterlings) only.

You are to contact the claims agent with the following details for the release of your winnings.
Claims Requirements:

1.Name in full:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Occupation:
5.Phone Number:
6.Present Country:
7.Sex:

Contact Mr. Michael Hoyt
Contact E-mail: [email protected]

Regards,
Mrs. Monical Walter
(Group Coordinator)

I must be very lucky to have won a "consultation cash prize" ... rofl. And "Great British Pounds Sterlings"... Tell me all you Brits, does that sound appealing or wot, eh, old chap? And to top it all, "Mrs. Monical Walter"... sounds a bit one eyed to me...
If anyone want to follow this up, tell me and I will throw the full info in the spares thread. (chuckles and shakes head)

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Top hole. Could be worse. It could be "Great British Pounds Starlings", or even worse "Euros". Shocked Laughing Got to go now old bean. Meeting Hugh Grant and Liz Hurley for lunch at the Notting Hill Grill then tea at Clarridges with David Niven and Noel Coward. Chin chin.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 of you, one of me - I make that Pimms o' clock! Wink

Ta ra!

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sending an email as we speak. This lad looks like an idiot, and if theres one thing i love more than anything else it's stupid lads.

Cool
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, good stuff! I just got near the exact same thing, Mr. Hoyt and all, and am laying a 'suspicious but hopeful' personality on this mugu. Hopefully this one goes somewhere. I seem to get a lot of 'you won the Dutch lottery paying in US dollars' mails rather then the traditional 419 'son of dead dictator/business magnate with millions to move'.

I've been freelance-baiting for the past year or so, but seeing some of the masterworks on this site has gotten me inspired to really turn up the screws on some of these dirtballs.

I wish you all the best!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic