SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Western Union Anti-Scam Forms Available

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RichardIII wrote:
I finally got my forms back from the U.N. You'd think they would have enough staff to fill out these forms in a timely manner.

http://filesocket.com/download/d4cWUIdiotForm.doc

Let me guess, you are asking why I'm posting a document when the original forms were jpegs. The answer is: I HAVE NO IDEA. NONE! My mind is completely blown here, instead of printing off the forms the lad typed out the entire document into MS Word and then filled it out that way. When I opened it I laughed and laughed and laughed at how awful this form is.

I was really confused why this lad said it took him three days to fill out in an earlier email, but now I can see why, it must have taken a good deal of time to do this.

So of course he has to do it over.

And you were trusting enough to open a doc file sent to you from a criminal? Tsk.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
Scammerbammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just starting with 2 or 3 lads, right now. I can't wait to try the forms on them, I am biting at the bit now. Twisted Evil Exclamation

You are noting but the son of a beach, hell is your place and you can not live you will die after reading this mail you fool. Judgement is already up you all and you will all die suddenly like a dog, there will not be any escape for any one of you that relay in hotting your fellow human. What ever you may do you can not run away from this reason is that you are only a human trying to fright against the anointed child of God, my God (KING JESUS CHRIST) will not let you go unpunished. - Mr.Sol0mon I. Nath@niel
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That .doc is the first non photo or PDF I've opened from a scammer. Before opening it I opened it up as HTML or a google document, one of those two so I could see what was in it before opening. That combined with my anti-virus software was enough to convince me I was protected.

Of course my brain wasn't smart enough to realize I had sent him a different WU Anti scam form than the one in this thread Sad

But you are right, you can never be too careful opening anything these people send to you.
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An antivirus is better than nothing, but remember that pretty nasty things can hide in doc files. Just a friendly reminder, that's all.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic