SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This really torques me off!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://nevadaappeal.com/article/20070319/NEWS/103190076
What a beautiful cat. It was put down with a .22 caliber rifle. I wanted to throw up. I get more and more cynical of the human race on a daily basis.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those traps are beyond disgusting. There has to be a better way to manage the wild animal population. I applaud the efforts of the students to put an end to those traps. I pictured my cat being caught and mangled in one of those traps. It broke my heart.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

�Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.�-Winnie the Pooh

�The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated�-Gandhi

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>

Last edited by Donato on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every so often in the UK we have a spate of little pikey buggers shooting cats with air rifles, should do the same to them as punishment.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
I get more and more cynical of the human race on a daily basis.

And after reading that lot I just got a little more cynical, if that were possible.

Quote:
�The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated�

In that case we're ALL in BIG trouble.

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had two of my cats trapped and driven away somewhere. One was a beautiful colorpoint shorthair and the other a 25 pound tabby. A feral female living in some bushes with kittens was trapped and the momma cat tore off all the fur on her tail to get back to her kittens.

I talked to the owner of the trap and she and her mother denied trapping cats. Right, the only person in the neighborhood with a Tomahawk cat trap tells me this.

I was so angry for so long that I could have done something really bad.
I hopped over the neighbor's fence one night with a red LED headlamp to steal the trap. It was locked with a bicycle cable to an water pipe.
I thought about rolling a cherry bomb in the old mail slot, but I did not want to kill the Mom. She died about a year later of a heart attack.

Eventually I clued her in on how deadly and painful the Hanta virus and Sin nombre viruses were. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_Nombre_virus

I told her only cats could keep the rodent population down.

She got a cat. I talk to her, but I will never forget.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bicycle cable and a water pipe? Nothing a hacksaw or bolt cutter can't fix. Bonus points if theres actually water going through the pipe.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
coob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a hunter (some will be angry at this, and it is your right not to agree with this) and I am absolutly discusted by leg traps.

Myself and others that I hunt with have come across traps in the woods, sometimes with animals in them.We call the MNR (Ministry of Natural Resourses) to come get the animal and take the trap. Most time the officer has us put the animal down as it is to badly injured. If we find a trap that is empty we dispose of it.

Regards,

Coob
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@IP F. ~ I peered over the fence again two weeks later with a bolt cutter in my hands. It was a full moon and I could clearly see no cat trap. They must have been spooked by the sight of a cat running around with all the skin stripped off its tail. People were talking about Satanic rituals but I knew better.
Before I could get close to the Momma cat, another neighbor took it to a vet that lopped off what was left of the tail. One of the kittens is now ours, but of course its not a kitten anymore.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic